BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
They definitely lied about the married women thing for the fans!! In fact in many of their videos it looks like the make up people are doing NOTHING just pretending to apply make up or fix hair very sus… I’m not sure which thread but someone has mentioned how they might actually have gay make up artists but SK is not very open to that which is funny as hell because they literally sell THAT the girls and the guys the fan service is off the charts!
Yeah someone's friend worked with them in USA not so long ago said, that their makeup artist,are mostly gay, females only help them and are mainly for visuals.
He also said that the compagny is pretty discret and dont want their fans to know bout it.

Berrywon88

Star
I know that people like them have downfall but i have never seen powerfull people who have support of gvmnt get exposed at all. We can wish for that. Armys will keep supporting them no matter how much bad they see in their oppas.These brainwashed armys won't get over them untill the spell is broken. It's a cult.bts will carry on their madness.
Well I know that my own country has even seen presidents fall. Nixon, Clinton, and now New York ex governor Cuomo. I think powerful people can and do get exposed. And b*s aren't even in the same league as a politician anyway. They are industry puppets. And will be used until they can't be used no longer. What is more likely to happen if they do something the gov't doesn't approve of is the good old mysterious death, drug overdose, or suicide. They will be taken out if they don't comply. So yes I believe they will have a downfall and it will most likely be worse than any other kpop star has had.

As far as armys you give them too much credit lol. I'm old enough to have lived through N'sync, backstreet boys, and the slew of other boybands of the 90s/00s and fans grow up and move on.

Ask these girls if they still worship and listen to the backstreet boys everyday, all day..gettyimages-1149472328-612x612.jpggettyimages-1174286882-612x612-1.jpg
And I have already seen b*s start to lose momentum and It's thanks to this pandemic. They've lost a lot of fans and run episodes once a week is not going to cut it. They are barely active, haven't had a full album, and are clearly over it. They can't even pretend to enjoy themselves. Their new kid fans have taken over the fandom and replaced the older ones. This is a sign a boyband is going out the door. And 10 year olds are very fickle. I do believe even a simple dating scandal would end them.

He was definitely pimped out the most just on account of being so handsome and innocent and easily the biggest star since the beginning. But he puts on such a facade and is probably knee deep in that stuff now and definitely a handler for the newer groups they've debuted.
He's the manager for t×t. He definitely helps pimps them out. I wonder if jk misses being the favorite. They're being replaced by new twinks.

They definitely lied about the married women thing for the fans!! In fact in many of their videos it looks like the make up people are doing NOTHING just pretending to apply make up or fix hair very sus… I’m not sure which thread but someone has mentioned how they might actually have gay make up artists but SK is not very open to that which is funny as hell because they literally sell THAT the girls and the guys the fan service is off the charts!
They scream about sasaengs yet Yj was waving at them on his birthday from his window. Bh puts them on their artists. A lot of what we think is bad behavior, is part of the SK fan culture. That's why international and Korean fans fight a lot.

Please bare with me, and if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them. The person who gave me this information and assisted with the collection and translation has asked to remain anonymous.

E_Oq1h-VQAQgz3h.jpeg
Report) BTS Jungkook, business was discovered today due to a group of registrations The problem is that Ramod Chief is a close friend at a party and sponsorship at Seungri ^Burning Sun^ The reason Jeon Jeong-guk suddenly wore 'Ramod Chief' and appealed for 'Kombucha' was not because of his good influence to help small businesses, but because of his own business, and he even used it to manipulate the stock price.

E_Oq1iZVIAAWRv-.jpeg

Summary) After Jungkook put on the clothes of ‘Ramod Chief’ (co-representatives Jaehyun Park, Seongsu Kim), who had a deep relationship with Burning Sun, he sold them expensively (using Jungkook to manipulate the stock price) -> After that, a new company ‘Six Guys’ was established. The two CEOs of Mod Chief moved to the same place, but the CEO was Jungkook hyung and the inside director was Jungkook. In fact, Burning Sun and Hansotbap

E_OrE6RVgAEua-C.jpeg

Jungkook is an acquaintance with the Ramod Chief executives, and promotes each other pretending not to know whether they are playing a play. Ramod Chief also sold out after spending a lot of money to increase sales and awareness through Army marketing. However, the company Jungkook mentioned kombucha is also attempting to sell. Common) mentioned by Jungkook *Right pointing backhand index* Selling a lot *Right pointing backhand index* The brand is about to be sold

E_Oq1jHVcAMhl7N.jpeg

The details of the Jeon Jeong-guk Burning Sun business are summarized here.

E_Oq-bQVEAQYqcx.jpeg

Accounts already investigated 6 months ago regarding Jungkook Kombucha
Well organized, attached

E_Oq-dcVIAA0xXj.jpeg

Jungkook's older brother took the correct copy of the company's register, which is the CEO of Six Guys. It can be confirmed that Park Jae-hyeon and Kim Seong-soo, co-representatives of 'Ramod Chief', a company that Burning Sun had a party and sponsored, are the same as Six Guys' executive directors Jung Kook-do is also an executive director It is legally confirmed that we are doing business with Burning Sun related people.

E_Oq-egVEAAQJde.jpeg

The Burning Sun sponsor brand, which Jungkook wears and promotes, is so basic that it sells at a ridiculous price in the range of 110,000 to 300,000 won for a basic T-shirt. I don't think I really know, korea is also written in kore,,, level

E_OrE6RVgAEua-C.jpeg

The ARMYs are currently shielding that Jungkook doesn't know about the Six Guys business with the former Ramod Chief and Jungkook, saying that he was arbitrarily selling the army as Jungkook. However, on May 24, he registered Six Guys under the name of Jungkook’s older brother *Right pointing backhand index* On May 29th, Jungkook dressed as Ramod Chief and posted a selfie *right pointing backhand index* One of the executive directors was BTS manager Taewoong Yoon

E_OrHWIVcAAUMTo.jpeg

Laura755y

Star
Please bare with me, and if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them. The person who gave me this information and assisted with the collection and translation has asked to remain anonymous.

View attachment 62481
Report) BTS Jungkook, business was discovered today due to a group of registrations The problem is that Ramod Chief is a close friend at a party and sponsorship at Seungri ^Burning Sun^ The reason Jeon Jeong-guk suddenly wore 'Ramod Chief' and appealed for 'Kombucha' was not because of his good influence to help small businesses, but because of his own business, and he even used it to manipulate the stock price.

View attachment 62482

Summary) After Jungkook put on the clothes of ‘Ramod Chief’ (co-representatives Jaehyun Park, Seongsu Kim), who had a deep relationship with Burning Sun, he sold them expensively (using Jungkook to manipulate the stock price) -> After that, a new company ‘Six Guys’ was established. The two CEOs of Mod Chief moved to the same place, but the CEO was Jungkook hyung and the inside director was Jungkook. In fact, Burning Sun and Hansotbap

View attachment 62484

Jungkook is an acquaintance with the Ramod Chief executives, and promotes each other pretending not to know whether they are playing a play. Ramod Chief also sold out after spending a lot of money to increase sales and awareness through Army marketing. However, the company Jungkook mentioned kombucha is also attempting to sell. Common) mentioned by Jungkook *Right pointing backhand index* Selling a lot *Right pointing backhand index* The brand is about to be sold

View attachment 62490

View attachment 62491

Well organized, attached

View attachment 62492

Jungkook's older brother took the correct copy of the company's register, which is the CEO of Six Guys. It can be confirmed that Park Jae-hyeon and Kim Seong-soo, co-representatives of 'Ramod Chief', a company that Burning Sun had a party and sponsored, are the same as Six Guys' executive directors Jung Kook-do is also an executive director It is legally confirmed that we are doing business with Burning Sun related people.

View attachment 62494

The Burning Sun sponsor brand, which Jungkook wears and promotes, is so basic that it sells at a ridiculous price in the range of 110,000 to 300,000 won for a basic T-shirt. I don't think I really know, korea is also written in kore,,, level

View attachment 62493

The ARMYs are currently shielding that Jungkook doesn't know about the Six Guys business with the former Ramod Chief and Jungkook, saying that he was arbitrarily selling the army as Jungkook. However, on May 24, he registered Six Guys under the name of Jungkook’s older brother *Right pointing backhand index* On May 29th, Jungkook dressed as Ramod Chief and posted a selfie *right pointing backhand index* One of the executive directors was BTS manager Taewoong Yoon

View attachment 62495
So that means that Jeon, have a business of his own , its start was this year,and he is basiclly promoting and manipulating the stock price ?
Those shirt nd.hoodies.with insane.price are of his own business?
And he registred the compagnie under his brother's name so he wont be in the façade, and promote his own business, with the help of his statue and.image , while feeding lies to his crazy fandom?

Berrywon88

Star

View attachment 62481

View attachment 62482

View attachment 62484

View attachment 62490

View attachment 62491

Well organized, attached

View attachment 62492

View attachment 62494

View attachment 62493

View attachment 62495
So this new clothes brand is actually jk's? And I knew something was up with that teazen stuff he was advertising.

I saw this account promoting that clothing line, probably was paid to do it.

So that means that Jeon, have a business of his own , its start was this year,and he is basiclly promoting and manipulating the stock price ?
Those shirt nd.hoodies.with insane.price are of his own business?
And he registred the compagnie under his brother's name so he wont be in the façade, and promote his own business, with the help of his statue and.image , while feeding lies to his crazy fandom?
Yes and his business partner is connected to Burning Sun. They had events there. His brother is also connected to this.

So this new clothes brand is actually jk's? And I knew something was up with that teazen stuff he was advertising.

I saw this account promoting that clothing line, probably was paid to do it.
Just tagging you because I filled Laura in on the details.

im confused what does the clothing brand have to do with burn1ng sun?
Please see the message on top of this. He's doing business with someone connected to Burning Sun. His brother also runs the business for him, but he's the owner.

Here's an interesting question. Why is jk doing business with his manager? It's not like a manager in the West. They monitor their behavior, watch schedules etc. Is he strongarming him to get a piece of the business? Does he know about his secrets and is blackmailing him? It's also possible he's connected to someone in the industry. This explains why Jk was having financial problems. Congratulations Army. You bailed your Oppa out, and he's been scamming you.

Berrywon88

Star
Here's an interesting question. Why is jk doing business with his manager? It's not like a manager in the West. They monitor their behavior, watch schedules etc. Is he strongarming him to get a piece of the business? Does he know about his secrets and is blackmailing him? It's also possible he's connected to someone in the industry. This explains why Jk was having financial problems. Congratulations Army. You bailed your Oppa out, and he's been scamming you.
Wow, I didn't even know jk was having financial problems. And I wonder why he didn't just own up to having this business, armys would have flocked to buy it. Is it because bh owns his name and everything would go to them? Also, what does this have to do with teazen? Sorry I'm just trying to process. Regardless, what a shady creep he is.

eaisa

Established
pls explain how he is im so confused

Wow, I didn't even know jk was having financial problems. And I wonder why he didn't just own up to having this business, armys would have flocked to buy it. Is it because bh owns his name and everything would go to them? Also, what does this have to do with teazen? Sorry I'm just trying to process. Regardless, what a shady creep he is.
He was in trouble for a while. The website for the clothing is misspelled and not well-done. Could be a cover for an illegal business? The people who ran La Mod Chief went to Six Guys and Jungkook is the CEO of that business. This means a business that did business changed their name, took on jk and now he runs it. Also I think he was doing something with the komb#cha. I think he was paid to sell that to Armys and it might be something he owns a piece of too.

pls explain how he is im so confused
He's running Six Guys, which is actually a rebranded La Mod Chief. They hosted parties at Burning Sun, which was a huge controversy for anyone involved last year. People would host parties or go there and rent prostitutes and get drugs etc. A lot of cops and higher ups were involved.

His manager is a part of his business which is strange. Why would he let him do that? His brother's name is all over everything to give plausible deniability but it's Jk. His name is on all the documents. Stock manipulation is illegal by itself. Connections to prostitution is illegal too. He's using gullible Armys to hype the stock prices to make him more money. I think he did this with Te@z3n. They're selling the company after winning an award and selling a lot this year. I put the pics through Google translate to help make it clearer. He's involved with not good people. One of those names shows up at CJE but it could be someone else. He's another Seungri.

Screenshot_20210915-010152-904.pngScreenshot_20210915-010056-616.pngScreenshot_20210915-005921-311.png

Pepsi

Veteran
Did PSY get any special treatment? Bcz Gangnam style was huuuuuuuuge like everywhere general public and all ..
other than having places named after him and his song I don't think so. and yes i do agree that bts is now completely protected by the govt and that they have also bagged that exemption, because they are literally representatives