BTS discussion thread

This is what happened to me when I moved on to EXO. The vocalists in that group can sing circles around b*s, especially Baekhyun... He's one of the best singers in that industry.
His voice is beautiful and has so much color and different tones. Compared to Jn or Jm, there's no comparison. He sings live, has his own work outside of EXO and SUPERM, and releases songs for OSTs. Exo was a better group and was done dirty so that btees could rise.

mileyR

Established
wow thats crazy... seems like we'll never know what scandals they'll have since they'll be protected
What real difference are they going to make ? They are so far removed from many of the worlds problems this is setting them up!! I don’t know about SK fans but when things happen international fans always demand their faves to speak up or get dragged

Laura755y

Star
Olivia had momentum but the plagiarism stuff has stuck and will tank her quite quickly, especially her Grammy chances. I feel like the artists that blow up on tiktok and then cross over to the gp don't have lasting power, Billie eyelash fell off so hard. BTS are around until the maknaes come out with a gf or a huge drug/alcohol scandal. I think everyone is just waiting to see if their next album and tour does numbers, if not then it's a definite bye felicia. If they smash it which these fangirls and deranged koreaboos will, then they'll use them for ratings but pay them dust as they are now.

Solo wise V is the only one that will reach international stardom/notoriety cos he is definitely the most intelligent and well connected member in terms of industry elites and has the most international solo stans. The hyungs will chase it but fail into a background role, jimin is a non factor and big kook will be busy with his baby mamas haha.
Very true, V has so much connections and is really close to some of the none high ranking elite members i assume. He's pretty smart too, there's no serious scandals about him, that the majority knows, all his scandals are hiding, just fews are who knows his real twisted side. Even though he doesnt hide it much, few are who knows bout his personal life too, but i bet he's one who has a pretty dark twisted side of em all, such bad vide.

Riko

Veteran
Very true, V has so much connections and is really close to some of the none high ranking elite members i assume. He's pretty smart too, there's no serious scandals about him, that the majority knows, all his scandals are hiding, just fews are who knows his real twisted side. Even though he doesnt hide it much, few are who knows bout his personal life too, but i bet he's one who has a pretty dark twisted side of em all, such bad vide.

He was definitely pimped out the most just on account of being so handsome and innocent and easily the biggest star since the beginning. But he puts on such a facade and is probably knee deep in that stuff now and definitely a handler for the newer groups they've debuted.

Laura755y

Star
He was definitely pimped out the most just on account of being so handsome and innocent and easily the biggest star since the beginning. But he puts on such a facade and is probably knee deep in that stuff now and definitely a handler for the newer groups they've debuted.
I assume it could be true, looking at how.he handels things now, that must be it.

Berrywon88

Star
I definitely don’t think they will be enlisting! this is going to give them so much privilege. “No diplomatic passport , no opinion” is already starting with the armies :/ and this new you are my universe song with cold play they will probably say is dedicated to army ooooh brother …. The fall from grace is going to be painful …
"A good house, a good car, will these things bring happiness?" Rm lyrics in N.O

Can't believe this is the same group. What a bunch of sell outs!

Kimiko

Veteran
Vee is very private I mean no one even knows his siblings names,ages or what they even look like

He has done a great job keeping them out of the spotlight

He definitely has the most connections out of the members and the most popular internationally

The hyung line won't be successfulwithout the maknaes cuz no one really checks for them like that

arhur12

Star
His voice is beautiful and has so much color and different tones. Compared to Jn or Jm, there's no comparison. He sings live, has his own work outside of EXO and SUPERM, and releases songs for OSTs. Exo was a better group and was done dirty so that btees could rise.
Baekhyun is great but I wish sm would stop giving him those insanely high notes that are way out of his range even in exo they made him carry all high notes despite the fact that he was only the third best vocalist singing outside of his range can be damaging for his voice and I am sure he's aware too that's why he keeps taking vocal lessons even now

arhur12

Star
V has potential but bigshit won't let him debut before jkay they've been grooming jkay to be the big solo guy but he doesn't have the stamina or creativity to hold his own in a solo situation

arhur12

Star
They sound terrible. Were they always this bad? Their early songs sound better. A lot better.
They were actually worse not that they have gotten better but their earliar songs were less vocal heavy so it was less noticable none of them support their notes consistently and have poor technique that's why its so common for them to have voice cracks

mileyR

Established
I guess we already talked about how those saseng girls were alwayas around bts members when they were not even doing anything. And bighit says they hire married women but those girls look like teenage girls and not married. Here's the video
https://youtube.com/shorts/NKe65_Ay9F4?feature=share
They definitely lied about the married women thing for the fans!! In fact in many of their videos it looks like the make up people are doing NOTHING just pretending to apply make up or fix hair very sus… I’m not sure which thread but someone has mentioned how they might actually have gay make up artists but SK is not very open to that which is funny as hell because they literally sell THAT the girls and the guys the fan service is off the charts!

Berrywon88

Star
They definitely lied about the married women thing for the fans!! In fact in many of their videos it looks like the make up people are doing NOTHING just pretending to apply make up or fix hair very sus… I’m not sure which thread but someone has mentioned how they might actually have gay make up artists but SK is not very open to that which is funny as hell because they literally sell THAT the girls and the guys the fan service is off the charts!
Like girl what are you doing showing off your perfect manicure?! Ridiculous!

mileyR

Established
They were actually worse not that they have gotten better but their earliar songs were less vocal heavy so it was less noticable none of them support their notes consistently and have poor technique that's why its so common for them to have voice cracks
Yes!! The group was very hip hop heavy in the beginning centered around the rap line then when the international fame started growing they took a 360 turn…

mileyR

Established
Here we are saying that bts is going to have a downfall. In my opinion they are not going to have a downfall, infact sk gvmnt will make sure everything remains hidden. They are not gonna have a scandal at all. Even if one scandle surfaces, armys won't believe it. Everyone will be protecting them. I know that people like them have downfall but i have never seen powerfull people who have support of gvmnt get exposed at all. We can wish for that. Armys will keep supporting them no matter how much bad they see in their oppas.These brainwashed armys won't get over them untill the spell is broken. It's a cult.
True and sad…