BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Nope, i never heard of any celebrity having a diplomatic passport, they can have a golden visa only, even my country's bad gouvernement with all.the bad shit that they do but, this kind of passport is for the people working in gouvernement nd who are high ranking.

Diplomatic passport; is a type of international identity document issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs defining the positions of diplomats and grants them privileges. Diplomatic passports are issued to government officials and their families who have been sent abroad to attend congresses and conferences ,nd are travelling abroad for an official purpose this is what a diplomatic passport is for.
its not for kids who arent working in the gouvernement, nor are they a high ranking officiers. They're not attending any congresses too so why TF give them such important thing, they're now in the same rank as high offiecers nd ministers? Nd why them of all idols? Thers other idols that are pretty famous too.
SK is a big joke rn, but how can u take it seriously when alot of who works on the gouvernement film tiktok like teenagers in hit .
Ohh Thanks for the information man sk is run by a bunch of dimwits but I don't understand why all this privilege for bts only BP is just as popular and Their music quality is much better than bts as of now and I am sure if Yg hadn't kept them in their basement all the time they would have got a hit similiar to dynamite by now but you don't see sk treating BP girls even half as good as bts They didn't do much for that guy who made parasite either

Laura755y

Star
Ohh Thanks for the information man sk is run by a bunch of dimwits but I don't understand why all this privilege for bts only BP is just as popular and Their music quality is much better than bts as of now and I am sure if Yg hadn't kept them in their basement all the time they would have got a hit similiar to dynamite by now but you don't see sk treating BP girls even half as good as bts They didn't do much for that guy who made parasite either
Yeap thats a fact too!

mileyR

Established
RIGHT and he won oscars!! I think you have to kiss the governments ASS parasite was definitely showing people a deiiferent side of Korea that they may not know they don’t show any of that shit in the Kdramas just rich people problems and no substance !

cadiz

Star
They've trapped them good and proper with that diplomat appointment, the amount of control they'll be under to ensure not a single thing about them slips and potentially undoes all of it will be cray. Seriously doubt they'll let them retire after 2026 either. None of them looked happy in the vids or pics either, they look exhausted and so overworked. I think that's why they're so desperate to go on tour cos they can actually rest in between the tour dates and rehearsals etc. Bighit probably got them locked in the basement atm going over their lines 24/7 lol.
I agree, there is basically no way out for them now

there are no chances of them being involved in a scandal, the goverment won't accept that so
from now on BH will probably have them locked up in a room 24/7 (and of course filming them so they can sell that material to armys later)

there will be even more pressure and eyes on them
maybe they are not even allowed to date, afraid that their gf will expose them some day for doing something bad

no musical freedom either
from now on no controversial topics will be allowed, so their music will be about:

Love yourself
Lets all dance together
We love Army

I can't believe all of them are OK with this deal....all to escape the military?
won't be surprised if at lest one of them has a huge breakdown

Pepsi

Veteran
Looking at the whole situation with bts and them being backed so heavily by their government I have a feeling they are going to have a big downfall or if they don't then they will lose all relevence because of releasing trashy music like they are doing now compare their music from 2016 to the crap they release today if they keep on releasing these trashy english songs it won't be long before some other group or artist takes over their popularity American singers are already starting to step up their game The weeknd,Dua lipa,Taylor, Ariana, Bieber all released some of their most critically acclaimed albums recently and Olivia rodrigo seems to be gaining a huge following so if they wanna stay relevent they better release good music atleast BP's music quality hasn't declined despite blowing up bts should learn something from them
i think the elite are tryna get rid of this kpop wave with singers like olivia. she has basically won all the awards bts could win in the vmas. girl is probs on her way to a grammy. many kpop stans who would never leave their kpop groups are also slowly becoming fans of olivia. it could happen

Pepsi

Veteran
It’s just so obvious they are being used to even the UN.. when have young people ever checked for the UN??? Also that whole entire organization is very much new world order :/
the un has been under a lot of fire for not solving the afghanistan issue. is this damage control?

mileyR

Established
it's very funny that the group that once criticised the govt is now basically the govt's lapdogs. also i wonder how the gp feels because moon jae in's approval ratings are dropping like hell
Korean laws don’t give a fuck about women I wish people would wake up and realize what that’s says about their faves now that they are the governments lap dogs.. they will never stand up for anything EVER!!

Pepsi

Veteran
Korean laws don’t give a fuck about women I wish people would wake up and realize what that’s says about their faves now that they are the governments lap dogs.. they will never stand up for anything EVER!!
sk feminists were up in arms when they first spoke at the un because of how misogynistic their statements and songs have been in the past. they have acknowledged none of that btw, the only thing they've done is make some vaguely pro women song for wings lol, their fans are blind as fuck tho

Last edited:

queen82

Star
i
It’s always bad for them when they sing live !! If JK focused and got a vocal coach and worked really hard for a year he could improve .. tae also needs sooo much work they must stop making him sing in the wrong key he has a deep voice I don’t know why kpop does not embrace that not everyone must sing high notes.. jimin has never been a good singer like ever he cannot be saved nobody else can sing in that group bye….
it makes me angry because they have the potential to be good or at least decent singer, i mean him and Taehyung, Jimin and Jin can't sing to save their lives

arhur12

Star
i think the elite are tryna get rid of this kpop wave with singers like olivia. she has basically won all the awards bts could win in the vmas. girl is probs on her way to a grammy. many kpop stans who would never leave their kpop groups are also slowly becoming fans of olivia. it could happen
I think it's because most of their fans in America are basically *cough cough* a)crazy teenage fangirls b) 1D and JB fans who shifted over after 1Ds disbandment and Bieber's marriage and scandals teenage fans are fickle as hell they hop onto the newest trendy artists as soon as music trends change it's like how Billie and Shawn blew up a few years ago but now some of the hype around them has waned Olivia is a young teenager so she seems to be their new favourite as of now

mileyR

Established
I think it's because most of their fans in America are basically *cough cough* a)crazy teenage fangirls b) 1D and JB fans who shifted over after 1Ds disbandment and Bieber's marriage and scandals teenage fans are fickle as hell they hop onto the newest trendy artists as soon as music trends change it's like how Billie and Shawn blew up a few years ago but now some of the hype around them has waned Olivia is a young teenager so she seems to be their new favourite as of now
Mmmh yeah !! And Olivia is a teen herself and talks about how hard life is boys blah blah all that and I’m just like BTS most of them are not late 20s entering their 30s that’s why boy bands don’t last they need to change their sound and aesthetic.. its already starting to looks dumb with the run episodes and songs they sing when you remember their age :/ they will always hacer their soldiers but I think a huge part of why they will never truly capture the general public is their child like personas that are clearly outdated and their songs my gosh nobody wants to hear that happy shit all the time man.. people are literally dying and you don’t need permission to dance ? Get the fuck …

Riko

Veteran
Olivia had momentum but the plagiarism stuff has stuck and will tank her quite quickly, especially her Grammy chances. I feel like the artists that blow up on tiktok and then cross over to the gp don't have lasting power, Billie eyelash fell off so hard. BTS are around until the maknaes come out with a gf or a huge drug/alcohol scandal. I think everyone is just waiting to see if their next album and tour does numbers, if not then it's a definite bye felicia. If they smash it which these fangirls and deranged koreaboos will, then they'll use them for ratings but pay them dust as they are now.

Solo wise V is the only one that will reach international stardom/notoriety cos he is definitely the most intelligent and well connected member in terms of industry elites and has the most international solo stans. The hyungs will chase it but fail into a background role, jimin is a non factor and big kook will be busy with his baby mamas haha.

Same when I use to stan them I thought they were great singers and non-armies only bashed them because of their popularity but when I started stanning Shinee I realized they were terrible now I can't sit through any performance where they aren't using heavy backtrack or processed vocals because they sound so bad
They sound terrible. Were they always this bad? Their early songs sound better. A lot better.