BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
There's spells in music and oddly, makeup. A lot of these businesses aren't successful just because. I came to loathe taek00k, and that's not healthy. They don't know me, and I was feeding them energy. I went from loving btees to having a hatred of them. I felt lied to, and manipulated into liking them.

When I got into btees, YouTube was playing their Beat Saber video all the time. I was curious and played it. That led to Fake Love, and the rest is similar to everyone else here. You want to know their names, find a bias, learn new Korean words and then there's new groups to learn about. Kpop ruins lives and it's a sickness.
Glad ur okay now, nd hope more people stzrt towake up as well . U did good .

Laura755y

Star
Army know that b+s arent all that cuz they are way too defensive and angry

Kpop will never truly pop off in america it is a niche market and with all the groups out there only b+s and pinkblakk have made any type of impact

And both these groups are overrated and there are better kpop groups out there

They are desperately trying to get exemotrf from the military and that's why they want a grammy so bad but their music is soulless just like them
I was lookin last night at some choreographies of some korean group nd they were sooo good, also their vocals were cool, nd i was like why people like that dnt get credit for their hard work.

Army know that b+s arent all that cuz they are way too defensive and angry

Kpop will never truly pop off in america it is a niche market and with all the groups out there only b+s and pinkblakk have made any type of impact

And both these groups are overrated and there are better kpop groups out there

They are desperately trying to get exemotrf from the military and that's why they want a grammy so bad but their music is soulless just like them
This person predicted the drama btees would have if they tried to work in America.

Screenshot_20210907-214046.png
Yeah, i saw few clips nd Jk is way too energetic for someone who is doing too much shit in one day, its so childish to say the least idnk how can a young man act like a 10years kid with a sugar high . So disturbing nd young girls are all over the place saying how innocent nd baby like he is . Like hello young lady u okay !
It's a joke with Armys about how tired his cameraman has to be. People used to think he has ADHD. The meds for that are amphetamines. A lot of people end up addicted as adults and start using harder drugs. Kurt Cobain is a famous example.

Glad ur okay now, nd hope more people stzrt towake up as well . U did good .
I'm glad you're ok too. Their music seduces their fans to see them as something they're not. When I stopped listening, they were unattractive to me, inside and out. Their brotherly bond is obviously a lie, but it's sucked in a lot of Armys.

Laura755y

Star
This person predicted the drama btees would have if they tried to work in America.

View attachment 62047

It's a joke with Armys about how tired his cameraman has to be. People used to think he has ADHD. The meds for that are amphetamines. A lot of people end up addicted as adults and start using harder drugs. Kurt Cobain is a famous example.

I'm glad you're ok too. Their music seduces their fans to see them as something they're not. When I stopped listening, they were unattractive to me, inside and out. Their brotherly bond is obviously a lie, but it's sucked in a lot of Armys.
Well joke on em , they choose this path, i dnt empathize with them cuz theres noway they were forced, a forced slave wouldnt buy a harley davindson a mercedes nd a fkn 7 million $ home. Theres noway someone wvo isnt in the occult could afford all this in a matter of 7years only . Theres too many groups that couldnt do that nd were working for more than 7 years.

Berrywon88

Star
Someone in btees had really bad acne. It might not be acne. The picture below is the before and after of meth use. That company ruins their idols.

Yup, and I think he still has really bad skin underneath the pancake, filters, lighting, photoshop.

A stock photo unphotoshopped from the U.S. and you can see they apply foundation 3 inches thick on his face and 5 shades lighter than his natural skin tone. Zoom in and you can see the acne underneath. The other pics attached show his skin when the makeup has melted etc. His skin is rough looking, scarred, and still with issues.
los-angeles-california-usa-january-26-rm-of-bts-arrives-at-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-held-...jpg
Last attached pic notice his neck where there's no makeup.

Attachments

mileyR

Established

View attachment 62047

That prediction SHIT!!

mileyR

Established
Well joke on em , they choose this path, i dnt empathize with them cuz theres noway they were forced, a forced slave wouldnt buy a harley davindson a mercedes nd a fkn 7 million $ home. Theres noway someone wvo isnt in the occult could afford all this in a matter of 7years only . Theres too many groups that couldnt do that nd were working for more than 7 years.
Yes they love the money they love the attention and so they stay ..

Berrywon88

Star
Also boys that film girls without them knowing, police there is really bad, its nothin like what people see on kdramas, men there are big cheater like every other men in the world, they wont buy u a porsh, nd u wony date a businessman when ur working as a cashier that wont happen . Sk is not a heaven on earth in fact theres alot of problems between koreans nd their governement going in there, sk is also known of hiding their big problems with celebrity's scandals, to drift the population's from the real issues.
I'll never forgot the SK cctv footage that was released online of a woman being beat unconscious by her spouse, repeatedly kicked. And the man just walked away leaving her there.

Berrywon88

Star
Didn’t Megan Thee Stallion sue her record label to get the Butter remix released, hoping it would give her a Billboard Hot 100 #1??? BeeTeeS and army’s are so sneaky. They used the song to gain interest from her fans while bulk buying the original Butter. Now BeeTEeS are being credited and are #1 this week, while Megan’s remix is nowhere to be found. I hope American artists start waking up. BeeTeeS don’t give a f about them or the west. They simply want accolades and awards, and will use whoever they can to get it.
Them and their fans are disgusting! This is so low!

Berrywon88

Star
Supposedly ch@ eun wooh is natural

Many plastic surgeons have said that they see no evidence from looking at his childhood photos til now of him having any type of work done

The same surgeons say that all of b+$ have had work,with h0pe being the worst offender and j!n and j!min being the least offenders
I believe that, he's one of the rare ones also I think Mark from NCT didn't have plastic surgery. He looks the same as he did when he was kid to me.

Attachments

It's obvious when someone is working in the occult. I'll leave it at that. Whenever someone is promoted out of nowhere, that's a nwo slave. They're a slave because they'll be killed if they reveal too much, leave or stop being useful. We shouldn't pity them. When someone gives you that deal, if you say yes, it's on you then.

Yup, and I think he still has really bad skin underneath the pancake, filters, lighting, photoshop.

A stock photo unphotoshopped from the U.S. and you can see they apply foundation 3 inches thick on his face and 5 shades lighter than his natural skin tone. Zoom in and you can see the acne underneath. The other pics attached show his skin when the makeup has melted etc. His skin is rough looking, scarred, and still with issues.
View attachment 62051
Last attached pic notice his neck where there's no makeup.
Warn me please. I screamed and felt sick. That's not only acne. That's face picking, acne and alcohol. He looks terrible. His face is gorgeous but the skin is horrible.
That prediction SHIT!!
I think they got a few right. When they started promoting, Mij00 was with Jk, they started acting different and their vision changed. There's a rumor that a famous dj slept with Jk to get them established in the us. A lot of those came true. Someone pointed out to them that SK has the same pitfalls and drugs.
I'll never forgot the SK cctv footage that was released online of a woman being beat unconscious by her spouse, repeatedly kicked. And the man just walked away leaving her there.
There's a lot of those in China and no one helps the woman. It's sick that it's allowed. I would hate to be a woman there. It's not perfect in the West, or more progressive countries but that's not normal. Men are our protectors. We nurture life and make a home for our family. I'm not sexist and believe we are equal to men, however I prefer a traditional lifestyle. It's what kept families a safe for centuries. Off my soapbox lol.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Warn me please. I screamed and felt sick. That's not only acne. That's face picking, acne and alcohol. He looks terrible. His face is gorgeous but the skin is horrible.

I think they got a few right. When they started promoting, Mij00 was with Jk, they started acting different and their vision changed. There's a rumor that a famous dj slept with Jk to get them established in the us. A lot of those came true. Someone pointed out to them that SK has the same pitfalls and drugs.

There's a lot of those in China and no one helps the woman. It's sick that it's allowed. I would hate to be a woman there. It's not perfect in the West, or more progressive countries but that's not normal. Men are our protectors. We nurture life and make a home for our family. I'm not sexist and believe we are equal to men, however I prefer a traditional lifestyle. It's what kept families a safe for centuries. Off my soapbox lol.
Simply unacceptable, indecent & inhumane. This would never happen in India or my country of residence in a million years.

queen82

Star
Thank you, I'm tired of the victimization and excuses I see for these men. I have been on here and talked about how it's sad they were in this horrible industry so young, BUT they are adults now and are making their own choices. They sold their soul for the fame and riches. And I'm glad you mentioned the signs of a drug user because jk most definitely shows it and he's getting worse. This is a clip from run today.
I saw his fans on twittr excuse him rubbing his arm repeatedly as him having new tattoos. Hello, that's behavior of a junkie when he's in between a fix! So is his constant bumping and sniffing of his nose...
Legs constantly twitching,
eyes looking weird/dilated pupils, always picking skin...
View attachment 62019
View attachment 62021
Jm isn't as obvious, but he too shows bizarre behavior, constantly hides his pupils with contacts and appears high most of the time. I think there are a lot of secret armys on this thread because why else would they defend and argue when someone says something that is not positive about a member.
i wouldn't surprised if they die from some drug overdose..

mileyR

Established
SK government will be discussing BTS exemption tomorrow apparently….. they are their cash cows I think they will figure out a way to exempt them that will make the public not side eye them.. of course as non Koreans we really should not have an opinion on IT but yeah.. if I was them I would just do it I mean are you not TIRED take the break but they themselves will probably be persuaded to do otherwise …

Luisy

Established
Yes.
What does this description mean "Uploaded from web browser"? Was it uploaded from a browser but not the app? Why they would be using a browser on that day?
View attachment 61010
Noone got any answer about it? Why anyone from bts or staffs would be using a browser? All of them should have weverse app right?

I think the samsungs bts use are just to show up and advertise and only for bts idol work. Those are the phones they share with staffs, not the actual personal phone with personal information. probably bts use iphone. The staffs, especially the female ones, look like obsessed fans; some of them have bts stickers behind their mirrors.
If really TH posted this video, it means that phone doesn't have any weverse app - so he used a browser. Staffs pretending to be bts shows bts themselves don't need any weverse.
Or, for some reason staffs used another phone on that day which doesn't have any weverse app.
I covered this yeontan's video thingy before but today I noticed something else from an army I never thought.
He used browser not app, sure. If he used pc then
How can he type english and korean back to back from a pc? Weverse has option to change language settings although that doesn't change the typing in english. It's similar to typing on twitter from a pc. How is this possible?

I can only come to 2 conclusion. Either he doesn't have any weverse app on his phone and was typing from his phone on that day. It shows their fake love towards army by not having a simple app.....
Or there are many staffs conducting the contents on weverse, so they use pc, phone etc. That's why there is a diversion in typing.
Seeing there is a variation in their metadata of the uploaded time as I said in the past, and its recording time wasn't hidden. I can only believe many staffs are working on their account - both hyung and maknae line accounts. After all, celebrities contents need to be checked before uploading.

mileyR

Established
I covered this yeontan's video thingy before but today I noticed something else from an army I never thought.
He used browser not app, sure. If he used pc then
How can he type english and korean back to back from a pc? Weverse has option to change language settings although that doesn't change the typing in english. It's similar to typing on twitter from a pc. How is this possible?

I can only come to 2 conclusion. Either he doesn't have any weverse app on his phone and was typing from his phone on that day. It shows their fake love towards army by not having a simple app.....
Or there are many staffs conducting the contents on weverse, so they use pc, phone etc. That's why there is a diversion in typing.
Seeing there is a variation in their metadata of the uploaded time as I said in the past, and its recording time wasn't hidden. I can only believe many staffs are working on their account - both hyung and maknae line accounts. After all, celebrities contents need to be checked before uploading.
Yeah I don’t believe at all that it’s them half the time who upload stuff…