BTS discussion thread

tzolld

Established
do you think that Dawn is Hyuna handler?
hmm i have no idea, I don't no Dawn or Hyuna very much, I would need to spend more time looking at their stuff.
That trailer just randomly popped in my timeline and I took note of it.
Either way the song sounds kinda a lil bit trashy anyway.....*---*

Luisy

Established
Is there any possibility bighit is actually behind the existence of this thread? Seeing how much they follow this thread, even the minions, with solid evidences/signs, a much crazier voice in my head tells me they are keeping it alive on purpose. There is no way they would let this thread to be like this on the internet if it was THAT serious or would be any threat for them.

platinum

Established
Is there any possibility bighit is actually behind the existence of this thread? Seeing how much they follow this thread, even the minions, with solid evidences/signs, a much crazier voice in my head tells me they are keeping it alive on purpose. There is no way they would let this thread to be like this on the internet if it was THAT serious or would be any threat for them.
Could be but it seems members come and go, there aren't specific people keeping this thread alive.

Luisy

Established
Could be but it seems members come and go, there aren't specific people keeping this thread alive.
Maybe from alter accounts? If bots exist on weverse, why not here? It's more easy than weverse IMO. Tbh I have never seen any thread like this on the internet ever that ceases to exist for this long circulating around some specific topic.

Think about it, if the thread was really THAT serious, why this should be on the internet? This vigilant citizen forum had a bad past before and it was exposed when someone did an IP match with the VC from where he sends his emails. It's actually that easy for a regular person to track someone like VC.

VC is not my problem....honestly idc. My point is it's very easy for some agency like bighit to take down this thread using their power cz it's easy for a regular person to take down or make them take down the whole site. Something is up for sure.

Laura755y

Star
Maybe from alter accounts? If bots exist on weverse, why not here? It's more easy than weverse IMO. Tbh I have never seen any thread like this on the internet ever that ceases to exist for this long circulating around some specific topic.

Think about it, if the thread was really THAT serious, why this should be on the internet? This vigilant citizen forum had a bad past before and it was exposed when someone did an IP match with the VC from where he sends his emails. It's actually that easy for a regular person to track someone like VC.

VC is not my problem....honestly idc. My point is it's very easy for some agency like bighit to take down this thread using their power cz it's easy for a regular person to take down or make them take down the whole site. Something is up for sure.
I though bout that too, im sure that there alot of there fans/minions that report what is really coing on not only in this thread but ive come to realise that evzn on instagram/twitter/facebook nd also in koreans apps,
in my opinion maybe bighit was really behind the first existence of this thread like some experience to see if people are aware of all what really happens if theres still people that didnt believe all the act that they were putting or not at first, but things got really fast nd out of their control, and more people started to get aware ,
Tbh i think if the thread dissapear in a nik of a time that would rise questions, nd they cnt gambel with such an option.
than again why would they take the thread down, there no solid proofs (papers/video of them that affirm that what we say is real/pictures too) beside the pedophelia nd other symbols that not much teenagers or kids nd even adults this days are aware of,
im sure they keep an eye on this thread to make sure that noone would ever give some solid proofs like i said before, also their fandom is completly brainwashed nd are sure that this thread wouldnt affect em, they re too confident.
Also ive got to know that theres alot of korean threads/gossip/ that talk bout some of the same subjects, they could be took down easly since its in their country, but bighit did nothing.
bout em, that means or theyre too confident, or they still calm cuz theres like i said no videos/papers bout them planning all what we say.

Luisy

Established
I though bout that too, im sure that there alot of there fans/minions that report what is really coing on not only in this thread but ive come to realise that evzn on instagram/twitter/facebook nd also in koreans apps,
in my opinion maybe bighit was really behind the first existence of this thread like some experience to see if people are aware of all what really happens if theres still people that didnt believe all the act that they were putting or not at first, but things got really fast nd out of their control, and more people started to get aware ,
Tbh i think if the thread dissapear in a nik of a time that would rise questions, nd they cnt gambel with such an option.
than again why would they take the thread down, there no solid proofs (papers/video of them that affirm that what we say is real/pictures too) beside the pedophelia nd other symbols that not much teenagers or kids nd even adults this days are aware of,
im sure they keep an eye on this thread to make sure that noone would ever give some solid proofs like i said before, also their fandom is completly brainwashed nd are sure that this thread wouldnt affect em, they re too confident.
Also ive got to know that theres alot of korean threads/gossip/ that talk bout some of the same subjects, they could be took down easly since its in their country, but bighit did nothing.
bout em, that means or theyre too confident, or they still calm cuz theres like i said no videos/papers bout them planning all what we say.
Yeah it's true what we say majority of the cases we don't have any solid evidence. But something like weverse for example, what I showed, how they reacted to edit a hashtag, spamming weverse with same messages, there is no other reason for them to do that unless they regularly keep an eye on this thread, LITERALLY. They get triggered when solid stuffs are showed here, but that's very few sadly. Someone on weverse yesterday raised question about trending posts being suspicious, they were shadow banned. Search #alexandra7 on weverse you can find it.
So, why they wouldn't be doing anything against other accusations? Is this really a coincidence that boys are victimized over and over again, but not perverted??
Constantly talks about how much innocent they are, showing many hints to be saved, they are gonna die, they are tortured, they are not aware of anything, they are just doll without consciousness, lets pray for them; but not talking about they are perverted, they are doing everything by their own will, they don't need stranger's prayer, they are perfectly happy, maybe a litte exhausted time to time, they are happy whatever they do with their body......these are something fans(or.....?) would be doing, not any regular people would be picky - and some people pretending to be fan/ex-fan would love to generate all of this for sneaky purpose. After all, all of them wanna make some bucks outta it. It's the reality, not coincidence.

I can't see why regular people would be constantly writing about some topics that don't have any actual proof. It's unrealistic for regular people. I can't imagine how world's biggest obsessed fans, so many of them would be easily buying some explicit accusations against idols. Still bighit knows about it, doesn't do anything? It mainly seems to me they want the people who are lurking here to be obsessed over the boys from a conspiracy point of view. For example 90 percent of the times, somehow boys are victimized. That's not healthy. It seems the real purpose.

Or maybe there is a double purpose of this thread. To generate traffic for the VC as well as obsessing over the boys, as has happened in the past in the old forum. Some interactions and board drama are very suspicious and weird for strangers on a forum.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
I think I read on here that the original creator of this thread stopped posting after only a couple of pages and never returned. Interesting...

Luisy

Established
I think I read on here that the original creator of this thread stopped posting after only a couple of pages and never returned. Interesting...
If you check how bts topic was attacked on the other thread, then someone created this thread, then tells others on the other thread never to discuss bts; seems to me they purposely wanted to create this thread. If it's still existing, they are still here with the same motive.

The troll that arrive time to time, they don't seem to be troll. They come on purpose to create board drama after all, anyone who would be reading this more than once/twice would be fan lurking - and they need some drama to be attached to the thread - exactly how staffs and paid armys work on weverse creating chaos time to time, to give them an impression they are in a fantastic and the most righteous world without any flaw.

Luisy

Established
Do anyone wonder how those armys are even paid?? There must be some sorta receipt rite? How can we get to know that?
??
why alt_louise has some followers on FB whose bio says "works at bighit/bts"??

queen82

Star
hmm i have no idea, I don't no Dawn or Hyuna very much, I would need to spend more time looking at their stuff.
That trailer just randomly popped in my timeline and I took note of it.
Either way the song sounds kinda a lil bit trashy anyway.....*---*
didn't listen to the song, so don't know

queen82

Star
I’m screaming they changed so much and of course as artists you grow but it looks like maybe it was not working when they were hardcore and looking like boys and they had to switch it up and boy did they do thaaaaaat… I barely recognized who was who they reminded me of another group called mindless behavior from back in the day (American)…
Jungkook looks so innocent compared to now, don't if they acting this video , but they looks more genuine there

Laura755y

Star
??
why alt_louise has some followers on FB whose bio says "works at bighit/bts"??
Ow yeah ghats true, i also remember that same on quora, theres alot like really damn alot of account that is written on the bio "work at bts/bighit" same goes for twitter nd also some insta accounts but i never really paid attention to it .

Laura755y

Star
Yeah it's true what we say majority of the cases we don't have any solid evidence. But something like weverse for example, what I showed, how they reacted to edit a hashtag, spamming weverse with same messages, there is no other reason for them to do that unless they regularly keep an eye on this thread, LITERALLY. They get triggered when solid stuffs are showed here, but that's very few sadly. Someone on weverse yesterday raised question about trending posts being suspicious, they were shadow banned. Search #alexandra7 on weverse you can find it.
So, why they wouldn't be doing anything against other accusations? Is this really a coincidence that boys are victimized over and over again, but not perverted??
Constantly talks about how much innocent they are, showing many hints to be saved, they are gonna die, they are tortured, they are not aware of anything, they are just doll without consciousness, lets pray for them; but not talking about they are perverted, they are doing everything by their own will, they don't need stranger's prayer, they are perfectly happy, maybe a litte exhausted time to time, they are happy whatever they do with their body......these are something fans(or.....?) would be doing, not any regular people would be picky - and some people pretending to be fan/ex-fan would love to generate all of this for sneaky purpose. After all, all of them wanna make some bucks outta it. It's the reality, not coincidence.

I can't see why regular people would be constantly writing about some topics that don't have any actual proof. It's unrealistic for regular people. I can't imagine how world's biggest obsessed fans, so many of them would be easily buying some explicit accusations against idols. Still bighit knows about it, doesn't do anything? It mainly seems to me they want the people who are lurking here to be obsessed over the boys from a conspiracy point of view. For example 90 percent of the times, somehow boys are victimized. That's not healthy. It seems the real purpose.

Or maybe there is a double purpose of this thread. To generate traffic for the VC as well as obsessing over the boys, as has happened in the past in the old forum. Some interactions and board drama are very suspicious and weird for strangers on a forum.
And thats a big fact thank you! I see alot of people in here vectimazing the boys, nd its something pisses me of, nd i keep.saying that they had a choice they couldve stop when they saw what was the real shit, but they choose the money even if its in exchange.of their humanity manhood... nd the list goes on, they are aware of it all its impossible to not be aware of the shit that happens infront of ur eyes, nd also some of them say that they lost weight becuz of diet nd thats half true cnt deny it. But diet doesnt make u look like a fkn zombie nd wipe ur nose fifty time in a sec, naah the actual fuck it does not but they lost it becuz of how much drugs they consume, especially jimin and jungkook, when u start snifing cocain or takin heroin or any other drugs u start losing weight in a very fast way, nd u look like a fkn zombie, that shit is disgusting, they arnt innocent, they know what theyre doin, they dnt wanna be saved, they love the luxury life that band pd promised em, thats if they werent born into this nd to be this, cuz now i start to doubt that maybe even some of them arnt who they claim they re,

Luisy

Established
Do anyone wonder how those armys are even paid?? There must be some sorta receipt rite? How can we get to know that?
??

how they proof their loyalty towards bts/bighit from another country? I mean these minions?? that they never leak anything?
how even bighit believes these minions? what's the actual deal? that can reveal a lot of their dirty sneakiness.