BTS discussion thread

mileyR

Established
Lol I was about to write about it. Same thing happened again. This time armys from Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Brazil and another Middle east country posted for the first time with the hashtag #jr34m. Just at 5:59-6:01 kst. Noone did it before. After 30 mins, started trending.
View attachment 61897
View attachment 61892
View attachment 61891
View attachment 61898
View attachment 61890

But.......they decided to edit a past post with that hashtag after something like 20 mins. When I first time checked that hashtag, this one wasn't there. But now????
View attachment 61899

This only one monamo user name with a totally different flag edited the post and added #jr34m. Can't believe me its edited? This post never was on trending and has few likes. Still can't believe me?
Then how come on earth all those people coming from different countries decided to remember a 2days old hashtag? From sep 3? All on a sudden all together?
Like I said before, Same thing happens with other nations too.

Nice try. They tried to show its not any new hashtag. Further proves not only bh staff, even minions also lurk here. Thats how they showed a failed caution.
Why are they so separate to keep them trending all the time and create a buzz even when they are doing nothing no man that’s not normal they want to feed into this army are so obsessed narrative so bad like it’s a good thing for people to be losing sleep falling behind with school work or whatever having to stream engage and consume everything BTS in what world is that okay :(

Luisy

Established
Why are they so separate to keep them trending all the time and create a buzz even when they are doing nothing no man that’s not normal they want to feed into this army are so obsessed narrative so bad like it’s a good thing for people to be losing sleep falling behind with school work or whatever having to stream engage and consume everything BTS in what world is that okay :(
Correction: desperate??
They won't fail. They will study with bts rite:D

Kimiko

Veteran
Yes they trend them just for blinking it's quite ridiculous

I think it's to convince others that bteeSs is much more popular than they really are

Plus army are all mad about Drake's new album doing so good breaking all the streaming service records

In their fragile minds if beeteeS arent #1 then the other artists must be cheating and spotify is out to sabotage their boys

swayy000

Star
Yes they trend them just for blinking it's quite ridiculous

I think it's to convince others that bteeSs is much more popular than they really are

Plus army are all mad about Drake's new album doing so good breaking all the streaming service records

In their fragile minds if beeteeS arent #1 then the other artists must be cheating and spotify is out to sabotage their boys
i saw drakes new album was called certified lover boy. sounds sus to me

Laura755y

Star
Every time I want to feel sorry for them I always remember they perpetuate so much of the bullshit like get the fuck!!!
U dont have to feel sorry, they had a choice nd they choose the fame/money life.
Tbh, Being dead is better than that life tho when ur been pimped ,belittled , nd called a puppet by the most higher ups, when ur every move is controlled, nd the only good thing u can do is sway ur ass for the rest of ur life, or being sacrificed when theres no use for u anymore, i wonder sometimes how shallow /emty , nd have no respect for themselves to agree on such a life knowing very much that ull fkn die in the end .

queen82

Star
My opinion but I think the talented members were (past tense on purpose) Yn, jk, and lastly t*e. This is why:
Yn made good music and is an excellent rapper for kpop standards, true he's doesn't compare to real rappers like Tupac, Nas etc. The members are all imitators of the real thing.
Next is jk: He had a nice singing voice and reminds me of bieber with his sound. I think he copies him a lot! He pronounces English the best. He's also a good dancer with stage presence.
T*e: He had an okay baritone voice but was always given songs in too high of a key. His dancing at one point improved but he's back to being lazy and not giving a crap. He also had some of the best stage presence in the group.

Unpopular opinion but jhpe was/is a crappy dancer. Man can never be on beat! I didn't understand the hype with him.

As far as f@llon I always thought jm was his favorite. He gave him extra attention during interviews and repeatedly mentioned how they had similar names. Here's another example:
C*rdon's favorite is jm as well. Jm seems to be very popular with these Hollyweird creeps in general. So maybe he's being pimped out the most when they go to the states each time.
honestly i didn't agree about Jhope being a crappy dancer, but i agree with the other things you said

Berrywon88

Star
honestly i didn't agree about Jhope being a crappy dancer, but i agree with the other things you said
I respect your opinion, however if you don't mind I'll elaborate. Jhpe is an imposter and steals from Black American culture almost as much as rm. It's so cringy and disrespectful! He will never be great because he's not being true to himself. His dancing is all over the place. He has no control of his movements. I've seen good hip hop dancing and his ain't it lol. Check out his chicken noodle soup mv from 1:06 onward. Look at the backup dancer on the far right and see his control and fluid moves then look at jhpe who has no rhythm.
Speaking of chicken noodle soup...that is a song he stole from black artists, the dance too. He lost a lot of black fans when he released that monstrosity. Someone noted at the time how he culturally appropriated black peoples hair and clothes when it suited him. Hard hip hop concept cue the fake dreads and baggy clothing...I mean look at these fools. IMG_20210905_100233.jpg
Any other time:IMG_20210905_100405.jpg
I'll end with this side by side clip of him and Michael Jackson. A joke! Jhpe sucks!

Laura755y

Star
I respect your opinion, however if you don't mind I'll elaborate. Jhpe is an imposter and steals from Black American culture almost as much as rm. It's so cringy and disrespectful! He will never be great because he's not being true to himself. His dancing is all over the place. He has no control of his movements. I've seen good hip hop dancing and his ain't it lol. Check out his chicken noodle soup mv from 1:06 onward. Look at the backup dancer on the far right and see his control and fluid moves then look at jhpe who has no rhythm.
Speaking of chicken noodle soup...that is a song he stole from black artists, the dance too. He lost a lot of black fans when he released that monstrosity. Someone noted at the time how he culturally appropriated black peoples hair and clothes when it suited him. Hard hip hop concept cue the fake dreads and baggy clothing...I mean look at these fools. View attachment 61918
Any other time:View attachment 61919
I'll end with this side by side clip of him and Michael Jackson. A joke! Jhpe sucks!
Jhope's dancing moves are stiff, jimin's moves are more smooth than him . Nd ur right , i dance too nd i see that he has alot of the times no control over his moves Nd his dancing is all over the place, sometimes he even dance out of the beat + he dance so fast which makes him lose focus too . Even jk's moves sometimes are stiff, jeon has a ve nice voice but u cnt feel any emotion in it , when he sings happy song u cnt feel hapiness in his voice , same when he sings emotional or sad ones.

queen82

Star
Speaking of chicken noodle soup...that is a song he stole from black artists, the dance too. He lost a lot of black fans when he released that monstrosity. Someone noted at the time how he culturally appropriated black peoples hair and clothes when it suited him. Hard hip hop concept cue the fake dreads and baggy clothing...I mean look at these fools. View attachment 61918
Any other time:View attachment 61919
he's not the only that copied other style of dancing at this point

Berrywon88

Star
Jhope's dancing moves are stiff, jimin's moves are more smooth than him . Nd ur right , i dance too nd i see that he has alot of the times no control over his moves Nd his dancing is all over the place, sometimes he even dance out of the beat + he dance so fast which makes him lose focus too . Even jk's moves sometimes are stiff, jeon has a ve nice voice but u cnt feel any emotion in it , when he sings happy song u cnt feel hapiness in his voice , same when he sings emotional or sad ones.
Yes, I'm not a dancer but I noticed all that you mentioned. Jm is the best dancer in the group, period. I don't think it's even up for debate. His moves are natural and graceful. He's a very bad singer though.

Jk is second best dancer, because as you said he lacks emotion. He seems to give his all but he doesn't feel it. His singing is like that too. He overall is the best performer but this isn't saying much since b*s is such a mess and have many untalented members.

Laura755y

Star
Yes, I'm not a dancer but I noticed all that you mentioned. Jm is the best dancer in the group, period. I don't think it's even up for debate. His moves are natural and graceful. He's a very bad singer though.

Jk is second best dancer, because as you said he lacks emotion. He seems to give his all but he doesn't feel it. His singing is like that too. He overall is the best performer but this isn't saying much since b*s is such a mess and have many untalented members.
Yes agree, jimin is a very good dancer, his moves are very smooth nd on placend gets creative some times,i believe if he was a dancer it wouldve been much better they fucked up with his vocal, giving him high pitched notes wsnt a good idea . jk dnt know how to show emotions it feels as if his doing some random job, theres no passion in it,no creativity too, more like a robot.

mileyR

Established

Kpop seems to believe that singing and dancing can be taught unlike in other industry’s where you either have it or you don’t so it always looks like some cheap imitation of something else of course there are some talented people but very far in between JK was the only who auditioned as a singer but how many people “sing” in the group eeeek :/ They work hard no doubt but they have really bad choreographers IMO jimin was born to DANCE and that’s it….. he would have had a great career as he is trained not sure why he chose this life…

Kimiko

Veteran
Study dates?
Their study with bts thing they have on their you tube channel

They are pretending to study like high school students and they say it's for the high school kids in korea taking some really big exam for college entrance or something like that

It's cool to motivate kids to study but when you are almost 30 an dressing up like a high school student...

Kimiko

Veteran
I agree about jkayy showing no emotion when he sings or dances
He does a good job at it but it's nothis passion wheras j!mn is a born dancer and it shows

I think jkayy shows his emotions through his body mortification with all those hideous tattoos and piercings

I really feel bad for t×t what has hitbig done to those boys? Wearing skirts and being all gaunt looking for such young men

Laura755y

Star
I agree about jkayy showing no emotion when he sings or dances
He does a good job at it but it's nothis passion wheras j!mn is a born dancer and it shows

I think jkayy shows his emotions through his body mortification with all those hideous tattoos and piercings

I really feel bad for t×t what has hitbig done to those boys? Wearing skirts and being all gaunt looking for such young men
I honestly dunno bout txt but they seem really different, nd wtf yeonjun has became he was much more healthier nd very good looking i really dnt like his face shape now, nd it obvious that he has done fillers all over, he had injections in his lips for sure, but god damn he was really good looking why did they change his face shape . Tf is wrong with this people .

Attachments

Shuna

Star
Enfin, j'ai finit la première partie:
Finally, I finished the first part:

Dans la second partie, je vais mettre la référence des dieux par rapport au cycle. Où de le symbole, qu'ils utilisent pour la pédophilie, est une représentation de la montée de l'âme, la forme (interne), ce ce que les Egyptiens utilisait pour monter les pyramides.
In the second part, I will put the reference of the gods in relation to the cycle. Where of the symbol, which they use for p***philia, is a representation of the rise of the soul, the (internal) shape, what the Egyptians used to climb the pyramids.

Pour ceux qui peuvent pas accéder à mon blog:
EXO: PART.1: MAMA:

L'Homme va utilisé ce qui l'entoure pour illustrer ce qu'il observe. Voyant que, l'horizon sépare le ciel de la terre. Et que le soleil sortant de terre à l'aurore, domine au zénith, puis s'évanouie au coucher.. Représentes les trois des quatre parties importantes, présentent dans cette devinette: "Qu'est-ce qui marche à quatre pattes le matin, à deux pattes à midi et à trois pattes le soir?" Réponse: "L'Homme" A minuit, l'âme est au paradis pendant que le corps est resté sur terre.
Dans sa forme la plus complexe, le cycle est double, et prend la forme d'un huit: les parents conçoivent leur fils au dernier quart de leur premier cercle. La mère passe ensuite sa période de grossesse sur le premier quart du premier cercle du fils. Allant de sa naissance jusqu'à l'adolescence, le fils passera le second quart sous la protection et l'éducation de sa mère. Au troisième quart: devenue adolescent, il prendra petit à petit son indépendance, tout en restant sous la tutelle de sa mère. Au quatrième quart: il rencontra sa petite amie. Ils finiront par couchés ensembles, comme leurs parents. Jusqu'à qu'à son tour elle tombe enceinte, commence alors le premier cycle de l'enfant et le dernier cycle des parents. Au troisième quart: le temps pèse sur le corps. Au second et troisième: les parents peuvent prendre le rôle de grand-parents, arrière grand-parents, arrière arrière grand-parents... Atteignant à la fin du troisième et début du quatrième quart: l'Homme meurt et l'âme part au paradis. Pendant que le corps se dégrade, l'âme prend tout de suite où plus tard un nouveau corps, et ainsi recommencer le cycle.
La forme du Yin comme du Yang est c'elle du nombre d'or: L'un démarre au début de l'équinoxe du printemps, et finit à la fin du solstice d'été. L'autre démarre au début de l'équinoxe d'automne et finit à la fin du solstice d'hiver. Le cycle la position des étoiles est divisible en deux par le Yin et Yang voir en quatre par les quatre saisons. Alors que le Yin est lié à la féminité, à la matière. Le Yang est lié à la masculinité, et donc à l'énergie. Même si en décrivant le corps physique, le Yin remplacerait le Yang: La femme a un physique léger. Mais porte l'ovule, et a le mental le plus solide. Inversement l'homme est physiquement fort, il porte les spermatozoïdes (la vie, la lumière, qui agis sur la matière, l'ovule), mais est mentalement faible.
La division en quatre accompagne les quatre éléments du corps: La graine (le spermatozoïde) est enterrée dans le premier élément: la terre (sable ou poussière). Arroser d'eau au précédent quart, elle est humidifiée lui permet de s'enfoncer, en créant au passage une réserve d'eau sous terre. L'arbre va nourrir de la terre comme la germe de l'oeuf se nourrit du jaune puis du blanc. Le feu est l'élément du second quart. Pour représenter le soleil, celui-ci sort de terre, comme le bébé sort de sa mère, comme l'oiseau sort de sa coquille. Il va ensuite s'élevé en réchauffant de plus en plus l'atmosphère. Le troisième quart est celui du vent. Le soleil perd de son intensité, jusqu'à complètement disparaitre sous l'horizon. Le quatrième quart est pour le quart de la mère est représenté par l'eau. La second partie du quart est celui de la mort. La pomme est tombée se dégrade. Laissant seul les graines qui vont avec l'aide de l'eau dans la terre. Elle recommence ainsi le cycle.
La main gauche du corps absorbe alors que la main droite rejette l'énergie en passant ou pas par la glande pinéale (la maison de l'esprit). Sous la forme d'une arche voir la pointe du triangle passe par les trois positions du soleil qui accompagnent les trois périodes de l'évolution de l'Homme. Ainsi que la position des; deux yeux physiques. En plus de la glande pinéale nommée le troisième oeil. est positionné à la pointe. Le nez est lié au quart du soleil à l'élément du vent, à celui du souffle qui donne vie. A l'inverse, il éteint le feu. Et la bouche est liée à la mort en accélérant la dégradation.
Les quatre quarts sont globalement représenter par une ou plusieurs couleurs: La couleur jaune qui représente le soleil. est englobée par la terre, de couleur marron. La couleur rouge fait référence au soleil brulant, qui associer avec le second quarts donnent la couleur orange, la couleur de l'Homme. Le troisième quart porte la couleur blanche celle du soleil au zénith, ou la couleur. verte, celle de l'ouroboros. Le cycle finit par le quart de la mère, avec l'eau qui suivit par la seconde partie qui se trouve soit en. dessous, soit entre dernier et premier quart, il porte la couleur noir, la couleur de la mort, qui est la première couleur.

For those who cannot access my blog:
EXO: PART.1: MAMA:

Man has a life cycle in the form of a riddle: "What walks on all fours in the morning on two legs at noon and on three legs in the evening?" Answer: "The Man". At midnight the soul being in paradise while the body remained on earth.
In the double cycle (eight cycle): parents conceive their son in the last quarter of their first circle. The mother then spends her pregnancy period on the first quarter of the son's first circle. From birth to adolescence, the son will spend the second quarter under the protection and education of his mother .; In the third quarter, having become a teenager, he will gradually gain his independence while remaining under the tutelage of his mother. In the fourth quarter he met his girlfriend. They will end up lying together like their parents. Until she in turn becomes pregnant, the first cycle of the child and the last cycle of the parents begin. In the third quarter time weighs on the body. In the second and third, parents can take on the role of grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great-grandparents ... Reaching at the end of the third and beginning of the fourth quarter, the Man dies and the soul goes to the paradise. As the body degrades, the soul immediately or later takes on a new body and thus begins the cycle again.
The form of Yin as of Yang is that of the golden ratio: One starts at the beginning of the spring equinox, and ends at the end of the summer solstice. The other starts at the start of the fall equinox and ends at the end of the winter solstice. The cycle the position of the stars is divisible in two by the Yin and Yang, see in four by the four seasons. The Yin is linked to femininity, to matter. And the Yang which is linked to masculinity, and therefore to energy. Even if by describing the physical body, the Yin would replace the Yang: The woman has a light physique But carries the ovum, and has the most solid mind. Conversely, the man is physically strong, he carries the sperm, but is mentally weak.
The division into four accompanies the four elements of the body: The seed (the sperm) is buried in the first element: the earth (sand or dust). Sprinkle with water in the previous quarter, it is humidified allowing it to sink, creating in the process a reserve of water underground. The tree will nourish the earth as the germ of the egg feeds on the yolk and then on the white. Fire is the element of the second quarter. To represent the sun, it comes out of the earth, like the baby comes out of its mother, like the bird comes out of its shell. It will then rise, warming the atmosphere more and more. The third quarter is that of the wind. The sun loses its intensity, until it completely disappears below the horizon. The fourth quarter is for the mother's quarter is represented by water. The second part of the quarter is that of death. The fallen apple is deteriorating. Leaving alone the seeds that go with the help of water in the earth. She thus begins the cycle again.
The left hand of the body absorbs while the right hand rejects the energy either passing through the pineal gland (the house of the spirit). In the form of an arch, see the point of the triangle passes through the three positions of the sun which accompany the three periods of the evolution of Man. As well as the position of; two physical eyes. In addition to the pineal gland named the third eye. is positioned at the tip. The nose is linked to a quarter of the sun to the element of wind, to that of the breath that gives life. Conversely, he extinguishes the fire. And the mouth is linked to death by accelerating degradation.
The four quarters are globally represented by one or more colors: The yellow color which represents the sun. is encompassed by the earth, brown in color. The color red refers to the scorching sun, which associated with the second quarter gives the color orange, the color of Man. The third quarter bears the color white that of the sun at the zenith, or the color. green, that of ouroboros. The cycle ends with the quarter of the mother, with the water which follows by the second part which is either in. below, that is to say between the last and the first quarter, it wears the color black, the color of death, which is the first color.

Last edited: