BTS discussion thread

mileyR

Established
I 100% agree. In fact, they don't even deserve a Grammy to begin with. They have been putting out this trash music, simply just to get one. No effort, no talent, no nothing. That's so disrespectful to other artists who have actually been working hard for their music.

I hope they lose again.
There english songs, are really the worst dunno

Agree, nd tbh there visuals isnt helping at all at a point u dont know if those dancing there r boys or girls on something in between, dude u cn be gay, u can wore makeup but dnt make trashy music nd hide behind ur industry
I was watching a YouTube video of this guy who says he was the first or is the first openly gay kpop
When they were trying to win last year, Hb sent out a letter accusing the Grammys of racism, homophobia etc. Their fans can win voting awards but can't win a Grammy for bts. If they win this year, we'll know what happened.
I hope the Grammys ignore them and pay them DUST… no nominees no performance nothing their fandom disrespected the Grammys did they say anything ???? .. they don’t have the general public and that’s a fact the first time I heard the dynamite song was on a Samsung AD…. as we have all said there are plenty artists throughout the years who have put out masterpieces and ddnt win Grammys so what’s the real agenda with wanting one so bad ???

mileyR

Established
Aaaaah I’ve beeen looking for someone who can explain this properly !! For the most part there is nothing original about k-pop apart from the language… they bite off from so many already existing sounds and cultures it’s just pop but in Korean they need a distinct sound… Its also all about he visuals …. the visuals should be the icing on the cake not the everything sometimes people wasn’t to LISTEN to good music you know!

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
Minions out there on weverse are quite pathetic. They don't hide anything. Remember 2days ago I said some paid armys are pretending to be coming from different countries? To lure people? This is what it looks like:
Literally all of them, coming from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, decided to post today at 16:31/32/33 min kst? All of them decided to start a new hashtag #fji literally at those mins? Noone else on weverse used that hashtag before? All of them had plenty amount of likes/cheers in 30 mins? Then they started trending from 17:00 kst?(except 2, probably gonna trend later) Its not possible unless its coming from same person/place. I don't think so armys out there are any discreet what they are following, so bots roam around peacefully.
View attachment 61845
View attachment 61846

View attachment 61847
View attachment 61848
View attachment 61849
View attachment 61850
View attachment 61851
View attachment 61852
View attachment 61853
View attachment 61854
.... Same thing happens with other nations too.

I smell pathetic and traumatic socks, socks everywhere......
This isn't weverse related but it's kind of in line with what you discovered...I noticed awhile ago that the majority of their big fan accounts on twittr were Indonesian army. I thought maybe they're just popular there, but now I'm not so sure. When I first opened an account back in late 2018 a lot of the Iarmy accounts were European/American. Those accounts got suspended canceled etc. So most of b*s stan twittr are now 1st Indonesian, 2nd Filipino, 3rd Indian. Maybe like weverse some are paid for by bh and the rest bots.

Kimiko

Veteran
B+$ are not that talented
H0pe and j!m!n can dance and jkayy has a decent voice and is an ok dancer and that's really about it for their talents

The rapline are decent rappers for kpop but imo Korean rap is so far removed from actual American hip hop and is very sad imitator

J!n cant sing or dance, vee cant sing and isnt that good of a dancer with barely any rhythm

J!mn cant sing at all either and rMM and $uga cant dance

They are minimally talented and if it wasnt for their fans they wouldn't be topping any charts with their mediocre music

I also think jkayy is j!my f@llons favorite...j@mes c0rden has j!mn and f@ll0n has jkayy

Those guys will probably be pimped out when they get here next week and if they win a grammy I will assume they did something disgusting and depraved with some old powerful men in the industry here in the states

Luisy

Established
Something interesting I found yesterday on weverse.

Alt_louise: Just gonna spam everyone here.
An army: how?
Alt_louise: something like, cheering continuously on someone.
IMG_20210904_233740.jpg
IMG_20210904_233801.jpg
IMG_20210904_233831.jpg
It sounds very much like a shill to me. Seeing how much cautionless they roam around, straight admitting what they do. Her Fb account named as alt_louise is a typical obsessed fan account. Probably its a paid army. I might check her friends on FB tomorrow if anyone has any connection with bighit or not.

Lol that's why bh releases how to study with bts. They didn't even talk anything, pure obsession creating content.

Basically everyone I know that is in that community, is genuinely angry and very annoyed at ppl like Harry Styles going out with a dress or whatever, and being praised and pushed to the forefront for that.
They don't like it at all, and hate that kind of thing happening.
That's what I hear too. The stuff on twitter and celebrity culture is not like actual LGBT people I've known.

This isn't weverse related but it's kind of in line with what you discovered...I noticed awhile ago that the majority of their big fan accounts on twittr were Indonesian army. I thought maybe they're just popular there, but now I'm not so sure. When I first opened an account back in late 2018 a lot of the Iarmy accounts were European/American. Those accounts got suspended canceled etc. So most of b*s stan twittr are now 1st Indonesian, 2nd Filipino, 3rd Indian. Maybe like weverse some are paid for by bh and the rest bots.
YouTube has a lot of Spanish and Portuguese speaking Army. Indians are also on their videos. I thought the same, that btees was popular there.

queen82

Star
H0pe and j!m!n can dance and jkayy has a decent voice and is an ok dancer and that's really about it for their talents

The rapline are decent rappers for kpop but imo Korean rap is so far removed from actual American hip hop and is very sad imitator

J!n cant sing or dance, vee cant sing and isnt that good of a dancer with barely any rhythm

They are minimally talented and if it wasnt for their fans they wouldn't be topping any charts with their mediocre music

I also think jkayy is j!my f@llons favorite...j@mes c0rden has j!mn and f@ll0n has jkayy

Those guys will probably be pimped out when they get here next week and if they win a grammy I will assume they did something disgusting and depraved with some old powerful men in the industry here in the states
i think some of them are talented , but they decide to use that in the wrong way

Pepsi

Veteran
Basically everyone I know that is in that community, is genuinely angry and very annoyed at ppl like Harry Styles going out with a dress or whatever, and being praised and pushed to the forefront for that.
They don't like it at all, and hate that kind of thing happening.
the lgbtq+ community has the worst kind of activists. they should really work on that front so that none of these people make them look bad, bc i totally agree that most just want to live normal lives without the entire spectacle that is the agenda

Berrywon88

Star

My opinion but I think the talented members were (past tense on purpose) Yn, jk, and lastly t*e. This is why:
Yn made good music and is an excellent rapper for kpop standards, true he's doesn't compare to real rappers like Tupac, Nas etc. The members are all imitators of the real thing.
Next is jk: He had a nice singing voice and reminds me of bieber with his sound. I think he copies him a lot! He pronounces English the best. He's also a good dancer with stage presence.
T*e: He had an okay baritone voice but was always given songs in too high of a key. His dancing at one point improved but he's back to being lazy and not giving a crap. He also had some of the best stage presence in the group.

Unpopular opinion but jhpe was/is a crappy dancer. Man can never be on beat! I didn't understand the hype with him.

As far as f@llon I always thought jm was his favorite. He gave him extra attention during interviews and repeatedly mentioned how they had similar names. Here's another example:
C*rdon's favorite is jm as well. Jm seems to be very popular with these Hollyweird creeps in general. So maybe he's being pimped out the most when they go to the states each time.

swayy000

Star
i

i accidently copied and pasted the wrong link it was supposed to be youtube video of something else
this is the link:
its an edit but they were supposed to fit cookies in their mouths for a challenge, it reminded me of that challenge bt5 did with their lipstick game and we all know that it was just for perverts to see how big there mouth is

Kimiko

Veteran
Just like fel!x from str@y k!dds he was definitely dancing and dressing like that to appeal to men,probably his sponsor who wanted him to look more feminine

And with j!mn I just really think he was forced or at least coerced into becoming this effeminate male that he is now

Cuz its sooooo different from how he was when they debuted,and him saying this is the real him but what if the j!mn from debut is actually the real him and he became this for his sponsors/more popularity and such

Berrywon88

Star
this is the link:
its an edit but they were supposed to fit cookies in their mouths for a challenge, it reminded me of that challenge bt5 did with their lipstick game and we all know that it was just for perverts to see how big there mouth is
This reminds me of that Dan Schneider p*do that worked for Nickelodeon and would have all the child stars including Ariana Grande do and say the most disturbing things on camera for perverts.

Luisy

Established
Minions out there on weverse are quite pathetic. They don't hide anything. Remember 2days ago I said some paid armys are pretending to be coming from different countries? To lure people? This is what it looks like:
Literally all of them, coming from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, decided to post today at 16:31/32/33 min kst? All of them decided to start a new hashtag #fji literally at those mins? Noone else on weverse used that hashtag before? All of them had plenty amount of likes/cheers in 30 mins? Then they started trending from 17:00 kst?(except 2, probably gonna trend later) Its not possible unless its coming from same person/place. I don't think so armys out there are any discreet what they are following, so bots roam around peacefully.
View attachment 61845
View attachment 61846

View attachment 61847
View attachment 61848
View attachment 61849
View attachment 61850
View attachment 61851
View attachment 61852
View attachment 61853
View attachment 61854
.... Same thing happens with other nations too.

I smell pathetic and traumatic socks, socks everywhere......
Lol I was about to write about it. Same thing happened again. This time armys from Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Brazil and another Middle east country posted for the first time with the hashtag #jr34m. Just at 5:59-6:01 kst. Noone did it before. After 30 mins, started trending.
IMG_20210905_044305.jpg
IMG_20210905_044419.jpg
IMG_20210905_044441.jpg
IMG_20210905_044352.jpg
IMG_20210905_044506.jpg

But.......they decided to edit a past post with that hashtag after something like 20 mins. When I first time checked that hashtag, this one wasn't there. But now????
IMG_20210905_044949.jpg

This only one monamo user name with a totally different flag edited the post and added #jr34m. Can't believe me its edited? This post never was on trending and has few likes. Still can't believe me?
Then how come on earth all those people coming from different countries decided to remember a 2days old hashtag? From sep 3? All on a sudden all together?
Like I said before, Same thing happens with other nations too.

Nice try. They tried to show its not any new hashtag. Further proves not only bh staff, even minions also lurk here. Thats how they showed a failed caution.