BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
I don't know how they are doing in Korea, but all I've seen is people talking about how crappy their singles have been. I think they're a commercial failure, from the cheap western looking avatars, to the dorito chin plastic surgery, the lack of talent, lip sync, dance moves, and bad songs. They're not
setting the world on fire lol. A flop group.
View attachment 61827
nah. the song charted well in korea, it is also pretty popular on insta. that being said, yeah it's not very good and neither are the shitty cartoon things. look at that one eye winter is rocking tho

Kimiko

Veteran
It is insulting and they are a joke here. That permission to dance garbage was the last nail in the coffin. "Sing along to Elton john"...lmao how do they think that will win a grammy?!

And they're still in denial that jk was ever with that tattoo artist and tell people to stop with the rumors that rm is married...yeah their heads would explode if any of their relationships were proven true.
Jkayy was all over that girl hugging her from the back ,that was his girlfriend or at the very least a fwb

J!n got caught with condoms in his room that time and hitBig said it was from a fan..yeah right

Why is it so outrageous that a young man in his 20s is sexually active? And having the good sense to practice safe sex at that

And I dont believe for one second rMM bought those baby shoes cuz he thought they were cute
Men will buy baby shoes mostly only if they have a baby or are about to have a baby

That would be gold if one of them were outed to be a secret baby daddy

The fanbase would literally spontaneously combust

Also permission to dance is absolutely awful,it makes their other 2 english songs sound like masterpieces

Luisy

Established
Minions out there on weverse are quite pathetic. They don't hide anything. Remember 2days ago I said some paid armys are pretending to be coming from different countries? To lure people? This is what it looks like:
Literally all of them, coming from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, decided to post today at 16:31/32/33 min kst? All of them decided to start a new hashtag #fji literally at those mins? Noone else on weverse used that hashtag before? All of them had plenty amount of likes/cheers in 30 mins? Then they started trending from 17:00 kst?(except 2, probably gonna trend later) Its not possible unless its coming from same person/place. I don't think so armys out there are any discreet what they are following, so bots roam around peacefully.
IMG_20210904_152906.jpg
IMG_20210904_151329.jpg

IMG_20210904_151317.jpg
IMG_20210904_151302.jpg
IMG_20210904_151255.jpg
IMG_20210904_151241.jpg
IMG_20210904_151226.jpg
IMG_20210904_151156.jpg
IMG_20210904_151117.jpg
IMG_20210904_151403.jpg
.... Same thing happens with other nations too.

I smell pathetic and traumatic socks, socks everywhere......

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
And I dont believe for one second rMM bought those baby shoes cuz he thought they were cute
Men will buy baby shoes mostly only if they have a baby or are about to have a baby

That would be gold if one of them were outed to be a secret baby daddy
Truer words have not been spoken .. Men just don’t go around buying baby shoes if they or someone close to them does not have a baby. They just don’t do things like that. At least from where I am from

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
The Pakistani and Afghans participate in Bachi Bazi, boy play. It probably hits too close. That's an insane amount of money that could sustain a family or support schoolchildren.
Yes, I live in a country where there is a booming Pakistani expatriate population. MY neighborhood is close to a Pakistani settlement. All of us are extremely vigilant with our young brothers & sons Not that girls are not at risk. I’m glad that this is common knowledge. Several people I have encountered are reluctant to acknowledge this depravity in pubic.

Luisy

Established
Minions out there on weverse are quite pathetic. They don't hide anything. Remember 2days ago I said some paid armys are pretending to be coming from different countries? To lure people? This is what it looks like:
Literally all of them, coming from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, decided to post today at 16:31/32/33 min kst? All of them decided to start a new hashtag #fji literally at those mins? Noone else on weverse used that hashtag before? All of them had plenty amount of likes/cheers in 30 mins? Then they started trending from 17:00 kst?(except 2, probably gonna trend later) Its not possible unless its coming from same person/place. I don't think so armys out there are any discreet what they are following, so bots roam around peacefully.
View attachment 61845
View attachment 61846

View attachment 61847
View attachment 61848
View attachment 61849
View attachment 61850
View attachment 61851
View attachment 61852
View attachment 61853
View attachment 61854
.... Same thing happens with other nations too.

I smell pathetic and traumatic socks, socks everywhere......
And if anyone wonders or have any doubt how they write those letters in a short time - those are just pre-written. For instance.....

This user posted the same letter on sep 2, 2:01 kst and today at 16:30 kst
IMG_20210904_161911.jpg
IMG_20210904_161901.jpg

Yes, I live in a country where there is a booming Pakistani expatriate population. MY neighborhood is close to a Pakistani settlement. All of us are extremely vigilant with our young brothers & sons Not that girls are not at risk. I’m glad that this is common knowledge. Several people I have encountered are reluctant to acknowledge this depravity in pubic.
That's really scary to deal with. Have they started blending in? It's in the news that some men are bringing their child brides with them from Afghanistan. How is that allowed? I try not to judge people and accept different cultures. I can't accept that. That's a kid who should be learning about life, not being tortured.

China said no. Fans are going to lose it.

queen82

Star
I don't know how they are doing in Korea, but all I've seen is people talking about how crappy their singles have been. I think they're a commercial failure, from the cheap western looking avatars, to the dorito chin plastic surgery, the lack of talent, lip sync, dance moves, and bad songs. They're not
setting the world on fire lol. A flop group.
View attachment 61827
this group is a fail for me

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
That's really scary to deal with. Have they started blending in? It's in the news that some men are bringing their child brides with them from Afghanistan. How is that allowed? I try not to judge people and accept different cultures. I can't accept that. That's a kid who should be learning about life, not being tortured.

China said no. Fans are going to lose it.

Wokeism‘s prime target is the destruction of masculinity. Effeminate men cannot fight wars.
Kudos to China for coming down hard on the destructve trend of feminizing men. Honestly, every time i see an image of BTS in a skirt I have to fight the urge to puke. I am aware that they will pass it of as a kilt. But a kilt is meant to be Scottish traditional attire even Scots don’t wear it everywhere

Laura755y

Star
There english songs, are really the worst dunno
They would gain international support and lose most Korean Armys. It's a double edged sword. Their English songs are terrible.
[QUOTE="Strawberrypie, post: 440658, member:
Agree, nd tbh there visuals isnt helping at all at a point u dont know if those dancing there r boys or girls on something in between, dude u cn be gay, u can wore makeup but dnt make trashy music nd hide behind ur industry

Beholden to Paramatma

Established

Agree, nd tbh there visuals isnt helping at all at a point u dont know if those dancing there r boys or girls on something in between, dude u cn be gay, u can wore makeup but dnt make trashy music nd hide behind ur industry

Honestly, I think as a society we should not normalize homosexuality. Its depraved, I don’t care if it comes across as narrowminded

tzolld

Established
Honestly, I think as a society we should not normalize homosexuality. Its depraved, I don’t care if it comes across as narrowminded
I don't think I would ever change your mind in this, and have no interest in fighting you or your beliefs,
but I do hope that you and others on this thread maintain the ability to SEPARATE what many call "wokeism" these days, and on the opposite
spectrum, what we call "conservative".

Actual gay, trans etc. ppl, for the most part, have nothing to do with the AGENDA that elites DO push, and it is the agenda that I am no fan of at all.
This agenda actually really hurts those communities and is stupid, because it creates the impression that being gay etc. is just some "trendy" thing and because it makes a lot of ppl hate these communities even more.
But please remember that lgbt+ do go through immense struggles and deserve to be treated with dignity and humanity.
I had a good friends who was a trans person, and witnessed first hand the struggles they were going through.
They struggled with feeling suicidal for a long time, self harm, and all the rest of it.
Whether you personally like feminine looking men, is up to your personal tastes and beliefs, and men being FORCED to dress in that manner,
which is probably what happens in these bands, is something I am completely against.
But there is, albeit a minority, men who want to dress or express themselves in more feminine ways, and if they are adults and that is truly their will, please let us just show basic human respect and kindness in the face of that decision.
No one is forcing you to make out with them or anything.

Wokeism‘s prime target is the destruction of masculinity. Effeminate men cannot fight wars.
Kudos to China for coming down hard on the destructve trend of feminizing men. Honestly, every time i see an image of BTS in a skirt I have to fight the urge to puke. I am aware that they will pass it of as a kilt. But a kilt is meant to be Scottish traditional attire even Scots don’t wear it everywhere
Their manager loves to dress the new group in dresses and skirts. Women are applauding this but it's not right. I'll take a man that can defend his home, woman and his country. A hard pass on the effeminate man.

When they were trying to win last year, Hb sent out a letter accusing the Grammys of racism, homophobia etc. Their fans can win voting awards but can't win a Grammy for bts. If they win this year, we'll know what happened.

I don't think I would ever change your mind in this, and have no interest in fighting you or your beliefs,
but I do hope that you and others on this thread maintain the ability to SEPARATE what many call "wokeism" these days, and on the opposite
spectrum, what we call "conservative".

Actual gay, trans etc. ppl, for the most part, have nothing to do with the AGENDA that elites DO push, and it is the agenda that I am no fan of at all.
This agenda actually really hurts those communities and is stupid, because it creates the impression that being gay etc. is just some "trendy" thing and because it makes a lot of ppl hate these communities even more.
But please remember that lgbt+ do go through immense struggles and deserve to be treated with dignity and humanity.
I had a good friends who was a trans person, and witnessed first hand the struggles they were going through.
They struggled with feeling suicidal for a long time, self harm, and all the rest of it.
Whether you personally like feminine looking men, is up to your personal tastes and beliefs, and men being FORCED to dress in that manner,
which is probably what happens in these bands, is something I am completely against.
But there is, albeit a minority, men who want to dress or express themselves in more feminine ways, and if they are adults and that is truly their will, please let us just show basic human respect and kindness in the face of that decision.
No one is forcing you to make out with them or anything.
The community is being used to push an agenda no one agrees with. I feel bad for actual LGBT. Most of them aren't on twitter and just want to live their lives. Wokeism will grab anything it can use to tear apart society. Unfortunately, it will lead to scapegoating a whole community and that's unfair to them.

Laura755y

Star
I didnt mean to normalize homosexuality, but he can be if he keep it to himself,
The deal whit b×s group they are effeminate, make trashy songs and never apologises when wrong, all they do is hide behind their compagny.nd like @LovelyDoves said that so disrespectful go artists who are out there working hard nd trying even harder without giving em.the credit.that they trully deserve nd also lets not forget their ghost writter, that arent even known.

tzolld

Established
I didnt mean to normalize homosexuality, but he can be if he keep it to himself,
The deal whit b×s group they are effeminate, make trashy songs and never apologises when wrong, all they do is hide behind their compagny.nd like @LovelyDoves said that so disrespectful go artists who are out there working hard nd trying even harder without giving em.the credit.that they trully deserve nd also lets not forget their ghost writter, that arent even known.
agreed.

tzolld

Established
The community is being used to push an agenda no one agrees with. I feel bad for actual LGBT. Most of them aren't on twitter and just want to live their lives. Wokeism will grab anything it can use to tear apart society. Unfortunately, it will lead to scapegoating a whole community and that's unfair to them.
Basically everyone I know that is in that community, is genuinely angry and very annoyed at ppl like Harry Styles going out with a dress or whatever, and being praised and pushed to the forefront for that.
They don't like it at all, and hate that kind of thing happening.

Laura755y

Star
Basically everyone I know that is in that community, is genuinely angry and very annoyed at ppl like Harry Styles going out with a dress or whatever, and being praised and pushed to the forefront for that.
They don't like it at all, and hate that kind of thing happening.
Thats true, while most people of the Lgbt community are in a living hell because of the same society that praise celebrities who are wearing those skirts .

tzolld

Established
Thats true, while most people of the Lgbt community are in a living hell because of the same society that praise celebrities who are wearing those skirts .
Things have just gotten to a ridiculous point...at the end of the day it is very bad for everyone, because everyone is being pitted against each other and starts hating each other. They want that, so that we waste our time fighting with each other and forget about the real issues around us while they continue with horrible activites behin closed doors and no one questioning it.