BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Did you watch J-Hope in his latest Vlive? something not right there and he looked really stressed like he was forced to do it! I seriously believe they don't get on with each other and it's all for show and are made to do all this stuff cause they are nothing but puppets, they have no choice but to listen and obey by the bosses. Very sad
I saw clips of it and he looked dead tired and very down. I know he danced on the live but still...

Imagine being in this shithole and not only that the company is limiting and hurting you, but your members also ignore and do not appreciate you... damn... I really feel bad for them, despite all the stuff they have caused...
They used to ignore Tae. He's getting more lines and attention. The company ignored him and Jn. I wonder why they're ignoring SG. That's a sad situation.

NGodsHnds

Established
Yes like even if you really love some artist, like first show that you have dignity.... and secondly I think the least I would want (If I was famous) was to see some animal-like reactions from the people who appreciate my music....like ok, you proved you come from a monkey... u want me to respect you now after that fanatism or what? I would feel really awkward
Exactly! It’s down right scary. I am by mo means an A list actor or singer but I remember being followed by a group at an amusement park, they followed me around almost the whole day sneakily taking pictures until an older woman from the group came up to officially ask for a pic and autograph. Now that is nowhere near what some of my friends have been through, so I can’t even imagine how kpop stars must feel… it can be downright dangerous for them.

Last edited:
didn't he exposed the company recently saying we didn't get paid or something ? maybe that's why they ignored him
Is this punishment? His Korean songs feature a lot of double entendres and idioms. The interview was full of those too. He exposed the company without exposing the company. The same way he's revealed that they date without saying they date.

When will they stop making English songs?

NGodsHnds

Established
Saw this on twittr and I wonder what's up with this book and why they are promoting it. Whenever they suggest a book or are seen with one on camera I get suspicious. And it looks like jk is only glancing over the publishing credits on the first page...he said himself he doesn't read lol.
I think Sug was reading this book on N the Soop(not sure, but looks like it). It seems a lot of the books recommended are done so by R-M or Sug, and their choices are often quite suspect. Definitely tend to run on the philosophical, mysteries, morbid side. The younger three are quite impressionable.

NGodsHnds

Established
I dunno about that but especially BTS's interview sounded soo fake... as if they were playing their roles, taking a break and then again... I dunno if it is because they speak a foreign language but they don't sound genuine to me at all...
Yeah it’s like they didn’t really want to answer or found the questions trivial…which very well could be a cultural thing. I also notice that the older ones will answer as if all of them have the same answer. “We all like spicy” “We all drink coffee” when Jk clearly was trying to say he only gets decaf, and Tae has stated numerous times he doesn’t drink it.

NGodsHnds

Established
Well there are many speculations, some even say that Jhope or Jin have sexually abused the younger members or so but who knows...
Yes I have heard this as well. That JiN & Hope are not as innocent as people perceive and their personalities are nothing like what they show on camera. I certainly see that with Hope, he seems very aware of the cameras and how he looks and how he acts. I believe he’s a lot more serious and meticulous.

NGodsHnds

Established
I think lately BTS members aren't even trying to cover their boredom, their lack of desire to be part in these silly interviews and shows...Their acting skills are laughable...+ in the last interview did you notice the bruise on jk's knuckle?
Definitely agree and no I didn’t notice it. That young man stays bruised up it seems.

NGodsHnds

Established
Did you watch J-Hope in his latest Vlive? something not right there and he looked really stressed like he was forced to do it! I seriously believe they don't get on with each other and it's all for show and are made to do all this stuff cause they are nothing but puppets, they have no choice but to listen and obey by the bosses. Very sad
I need to watch it because I’ve been seeing people commenting about his behavior and him not seeming okay.

Tsunami

Established
Exactly! It’s down right scary. I am by mo means an A list actor or singer but I remember being followed by a group at an amusement park, they followed me around almost the hole day sneakily taking pictures until an older woman from the group came up to officially ask for a pic and autograph. Now that is nowhere near what some of my friends have been through, so I can’t even imagine how kpop stars must feel… it can be downright dangerous for them.
Not gonna lie, you make me a little curious now because I usually love artistic people! But will keep my curiosity for myself, since it would be rude to act on it... Otherwise yes, This obsessive behaviour kinda draws a line between celebrities and the audience... that is what makes the life of the celebrity really hard sometimes, unable to do the most simple things that everyone do...

NGodsHnds

Established
T*e on weverse at 3:30A.M. again smh. And to the person that said they think they are forced by bh to post or do lives...I know they are. My theory is their schedule doesn't end till the wee hours of the morning, hence why they are always up posting when the rest SK is alsleep.
Yeah I believe they’ve stated their hours are hectic, even in the weverse magazine interviews I believe it was touched on. Why it’s so hectic now is interesting when they should be having more downtime. Tae had also mentioned that he has a hard time sleeping.

Tsunami

Established
Yeah it’s like they didn’t really want to answer or found the questions trivial…which very well could be a cultural thing. I also notice that the older ones will answer as if all of them have the same answer. “We all like spicy” “We all drink coffee” when Jk clearly was trying to say he only gets decaf, and Tae has stated numerous times he doesn’t drink it.
Was that individuality I sensed there? No, young man, detention....

NGodsHnds

Established
didn't he exposed the company recently saying we didn't get paid or something ? maybe that's why they ignored him
Yeah in the weverse magazine interviews… he definitely put some stuff out there and I am glad he spoke on it. Even though it’s something we all know, as an artist he took the time to highlight how artist in SK need to be treated better. I didn’t even know that they didn’t get paid for promo(his words), I assumed they did.

Last edited:
I agree it’s forced as well. I mean wasn’t the fans complaining about how they weren’t as active on social media anymore, and hadn’t done any vlives in a while?!
When was the last vacation for the group? Jh always seemed interested but he's not the same anymore like before.