BTS discussion thread

Tsunami

Established
True, stray means like something that is lost or has no home, so their name is basically lost kids.

Now here is something I found realllyyy weird, I would love some opinions on this:

Recently came out this GQ interview with Stray Kidz Felix, and a BTS wired autocomplete interview.

In the GQ interview at 16 seconds, felix voice says "too much information", just kinda randomly, like it is not an answer to any question

Then in The BTS one at 8 seconds RM loudly also says "too much information".

How weird ?? That don't seem random. And the sentence sounds so odd within the interview, like unrelated to everything else.
I dunno about that but especially BTS's interview sounded soo fake... as if they were playing their roles, taking a break and then again... I dunno if it is because they speak a foreign language but they don't sound genuine to me at all...

Kimiko

Veteran
Jungkook used to physically pull away /hit/shove them when members,jhope and jimin especially,would get super close to him and try to kiss him or hang onto him

But as time progressed, they got more famous and the money rolled in he started playing his part

Last edited:

Tsunami

Established
Also why j!m!n wear colored contacts all the time,his natural brown eyes are so pretty yet he or the company insists on those horrid grey/blue contacts

Plus the whitening of their skin is disgusting
I did watch some of their muster in june and all of them are naturally tan but you wouldnt think it from how much sk is obsessed with being fair skinned

out of all the guys I think jin,suga and jhope are the most normal ones
Is it coincidental that the 3 most normal(imo) are the oldest members
They probably didnt suffer as much (sexual)abuse as the 3 youngest
Well there are many speculations, some even say that Jhope or Jin have sexually abused the younger members or so but who knows...

Tsunami

Established
I agree. I would also say T*e as well...on stage anyway. They pick on the members T*e with jn and jk. While jm picks on jk. Bh knows jk is the most popular member and any ship with him will get attention so he gets targeted by the 2 attention seekers in the group. As far as jk, I get straight vibes from him. Actually my senses tell me:
Jm: straight up gay
T*e: bi, up for anything
Jhpe: bi or gay
Yn: straight
Jn: definitely straight
Rm: A creep, but straight
Jk: straight
View attachment 59729
View attachment 59730View attachment 59731View attachment 59732View attachment 59733
Tbh most are playing out their roles so the sexual orientation guesses may be totally wrong, even though I do agree with you.

Tsunami

Established
Saw this on twittr and I wonder what's up with this book and why they are promoting it. Whenever they suggest a book or are seen with one on camera I get suspicious. And it looks like jk is only glancing over the publishing credits on the first page...he said himself he doesn't read lol.
They would do anything to make them look intelligent, great, godlike and such...

True, stray means like something that is lost or has no home, so their name is basically lost kids.

Now here is something I found realllyyy weird, I would love some opinions on this:

Recently came out this GQ interview with Stray Kidz Felix, and a BTS wired autocomplete interview.

In the GQ interview at 16 seconds, felix voice says "too much information", just kinda randomly, like it is not an answer to any question

How weird ?? That don't seem random. And the sentence sounds so odd within the interview, like unrelated to everything else.
no dw, too much information (aka tmi) just means telling a somewhat useless, random thing they did like eating or sleeping or breathing idk

Great point! I definitely got that from reading his response. They all can be underhanded at times but I notice it more with him & Tae, oh and Jh…definitely noticing it more with him, that sunny disposition is definitely a front, he’s a lot more contemplative and serious than he let’s on. So maybe your last comment does apply… to JH at least.
They all present a false face but those three do it more.

Why are they so full of shiitake mushrooms? Check out 3:03 and Rm's reaction.

I agree. I would also say T*e as well...on stage anyway. They pick on the members T*e with jn and jk. While jm picks on jk. Bh knows jk is the most popular member and any ship with him will get attention so he gets targeted by the 2 attention seekers in the group. As far as jk, I get straight vibes from him. Actually my senses tell me:
Jm: straight up gay
T*e: bi, up for anything
Jhpe: bi or gay
Yn: straight
Jn: definitely straight
Rm: A creep, but straight
Jk: straight
View attachment 59729
View attachment 59730View attachment 59731View attachment 59732View attachment 59733
Why do Jn and Jk have such fearful eyes? It's Fear Street Btees Edition.

Bernidel

Rookie
They all present a false face but those three do it more.
Did you watch J-Hope in his latest Vlive? something not right there and he looked really stressed like he was forced to do it! I seriously believe they don't get on with each other and it's all for show and are made to do all this stuff cause they are nothing but puppets, they have no choice but to listen and obey by the bosses. Very sad

Berrywon88

Star
Check out this video…Another reason why Westerners are probably flocking to B+s, because we have this crap (check the video below)being peddled to us consistently like it’s normal… like what the heck?! I can’t even begin to tell you how disgusted I was with the lil n x video that came out and his ploy to sell “satan” shoes… which people actually bought(Lord have mercy). This industry is sick and it needs a cleansing overhaul asap, I’m so tired of this mess!:mad:
And now there’s a book coming out saying aali yah was drugged before being forced on the plane…what the he(double hockey sticks)!
I'm tired too. They don't even hide their satanic crap anymore! And that song sounds like something 1991 rejected. Pure trash!

Tsunami

Established
Another thing that turned me off was the racism, colorism and cultural appropriation

But if they truly want real American success they will get called out for it it
Heeey, they have announced their support for LGBTQ+ so that makes them gods....

Did you watch J-Hope in his latest Vlive? something not right there and he looked really stressed like he was forced to do it! I seriously believe they don't get on with each other and it's all for show and are made to do all this stuff cause they are nothing but puppets, they have no choice but to listen and obey by the bosses. Very sad
I haven't but it caused divisions in the community. When some Armys said he looked stressed out they got mad. I think it's forced and they resent it.

queen82

Star
they're together all the time, they finish to can't stand each others , i really hope they disbanding at this point