BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
Pp

I think what he said about other companies is what he feels about his own company. Sometimes East Asians will say one thing and it sounds like a compliment but it's really a criticism. It's also known that the harder they smile, the more angrier they are in Japan. I wonder if that applies in SK too.
Great point! I definitely got that from reading his response. They all can be underhanded at times but I notice it more with him & Tae, oh and Jh…definitely noticing it more with him, that sunny disposition is definitely a front, he’s a lot more contemplative and serious than he let’s on. So maybe your last comment does apply… to JH at least.

NGodsHnds

Established
Yup, this is blackpink and you can see their guards are pushing fans away violently
As much as I love film and music, I have never understood this kind of reaction to celebrities. Maybe because I’m around them, and am an artist myself but even before living in hollyweird, I never was like this at a concert or when I met one. It really does boggle my mind, I don’t even like the word fan, it literally comes from the word fanatic… who wants to be known as a fanatic?! But I guess what is starting to be revealed about frequencies and spells in music and programming with tv & film, some people are more easily susceptible to fall for the hype.

NGodsHnds

Established
just saw this on twitter

I see Jimin still goin hard on the fanservice right? what is the limit?
he is always harrassing JK, it should be getting old by now
I honestly believe he is the only one who is either willingly playing this role or is the easiest to manipulate/scare into playing this role. Jk’s response is “so over it” and I don’t blame him, they really are too old for this but BH knows fservice = money as a large part of the fanbase gets off on it(disgusting!!!)so they will continue to do it. Where is this clip from? Is this recent? If so he’s back to blonde now?!:confused:

NGodsHnds

Established
Alcohol can make you blind. Any port in a storm if you're drunk and horny. If it wasn't a drunken hookup, maybe he felt sorry for him, or it was between relationships. Can you imagine Jm with a woman? My gaydar screeches but I don't want to put him into a box based on limited videos and fanservice.
It’s interesting because watching the soop, & bon v I don’t get gay vibes, but these days with all the titles within the lgbtq…abc community it’s really hard to know what’s what, which I think is the whole point with that agenda in kpop and in the West.

NGodsHnds

Established
Check out this video…Another reason why Westerners are probably flocking to B+s, because we have this crap (check the video below)being peddled to us consistently like it’s normal… like what the heck?! I can’t even begin to tell you how disgusted I was with the lil n x video that came out and his ploy to sell “satan” shoes… which people actually bought(Lord have mercy). This industry is sick and it needs a cleansing overhaul asap, I’m so tired of this mess!:mad:
And now there’s a book coming out saying aali yah was drugged before being forced on the plane…what the he(double hockey sticks)!

Tsunami

Established
He's always been that way. Fans think it's cute and make videos about his stalking behavior. This is normal behavior in SK between men and women. Even telling a man no isn't won't make him stop. The law won't help if you file a restraining order. It's considered romantic. Jk looks like his butch boyfriend.

There is something going on between those two, but I don't feel it like real chemistry... it is one-sided and I feel like with time Jk just got used to it and started playing the role a little more

Tsunami

Established
As much as I love film and music, I have never understood this kind of reaction to celebrities. Maybe because I’m around them, and am an artist myself but even before living in hollyweird, I never was like this at a concert or when I met one. It really does boggle my mind, I don’t even like the word fan, it literally comes from the word fanatic… who wants to be known as a fanatic?! But I guess what is starting to be revealed about frequencies and spells in music and programming with tv & film, some people are more easily susceptible to fall for the hype.
Yes like even if you really love some artist, like first show that you have dignity.... and secondly I think the least I would want (If I was famous) was to see some animal-like reactions from the people who appreciate my music....like ok, you proved you come from a monkey... u want me to respect you now after that fanatism or what? I would feel really awkward

Kimiko

Veteran
Hi
I have lurked this thread for a few days then decided to make an account

I got into kpop somewhat,bts especially, but then I saw how cult like everything was and how army are delusional as all get out and their blind devotion to complete strangers

Plus hybe/bts using that blind devotion for monetary gain and popularity/positions on the western music charts

Many of their stans,probably kpop stans in general, have mental and emotional issues and hybe/bts feeds off it and uses it for their own gain

The fan service is disturbing as well,most of the others toned it down but jimin keeps it going and mostly with jk only

Jikook and taekook shippers are just seeing what hybe/bts wants them to see

Plus I really think that their is alot of abuse with kpop stars from their company/handlers behind the glitz and glammer:mental,sexual,physical and emotional

Also namjoons vibes gave me the creeps when I got into bts/kpop

I'm gonna go back to lurk mode now but this is all very interesting

Tsunami

Established
Hi

I got into kpop somewhat,bts especially, but then I saw how cult like everything was and how army are delusional as all get out and their blind devotion to complete strangers

Plus hybe/bts using that blind devotion for monetary gain and popularity/positions on the western music charts

Many of their stans,probably kpop stans in general, have mental and emotional issues and hybe/bts feeds off it and uses it for their own gain

The fan service is disturbing as well,most of the others toned it down but jimin keeps it going and mostly with jk only

Plus I really think that their is alot of abuse with kpop stars from their company/handlers behind the glitz and glammer:mental,sexual,physical and emotional

I am glad that you have seen their true color and that you enjoy your time here! I too was happy to find a place where being suspicious of BTS is like being against life itself....

tzolld

Established
Even the name of the group is kida... stray kids.... Like kinda strange tbh.... as for their new track.. I am not surprised if there is a message behind the cheese
True, stray means like something that is lost or has no home, so their name is basically lost kids.

Now here is something I found realllyyy weird, I would love some opinions on this:

Recently came out this GQ interview with Stray Kidz Felix, and a BTS wired autocomplete interview.

In the GQ interview at 16 seconds, felix voice says "too much information", just kinda randomly, like it is not an answer to any question

Then in The BTS one at 8 seconds RM loudly also says "too much information".

How weird ?? That don't seem random. And the sentence sounds so odd within the interview, like unrelated to everything else.

Kimiko

Veteran
Also why j!m!n wear colored contacts all the time,his natural brown eyes are so pretty yet he or the company insists on those horrid grey/blue contacts

Plus the whitening of their skin is disgusting
I did watch some of their muster in june and all of them are naturally tan but you wouldnt think it from how much sk is obsessed with being fair skinned

out of all the guys I think jin,suga and jhope are the most normal ones
Is it coincidental that the 3 most normal(imo) are the oldest members
They probably didnt suffer as much (sexual)abuse as the 3 youngest

Berrywon88

Star
I honestly believe he is the only one who is either willingly playing this role or is the easiest to manipulate/scare into playing this role. Jk’s response is “so over it” and I don’t blame him, they really are too old for this but BH knows fservice = money as a large part of the fanbase gets off on it(disgusting!!!)so they will continue to do it. Where is this clip from? Is this recent? If so he’s back to blonde now?!:confused:
I agree. I would also say T*e as well...on stage anyway. They pick on the members T*e with jn and jk. While jm picks on jk. Bh knows jk is the most popular member and any ship with him will get attention so he gets targeted by the 2 attention seekers in the group. As far as jk, I get straight vibes from him. Actually my senses tell me:
Jm: straight up gay
T*e: bi, up for anything
Jhpe: bi or gay
Yn: straight
Jn: definitely straight
Rm: A creep, but straight
Jk: straight
7e2954b53ceef8ca8986ab556ad2742c.jpg
2cc208564fcbdf4c005a671896ea8464.jpgimg_3921.jpgDUC9lRCUQAAaU-6.jpg9c85457c23476aca22225f68336fea7d.jpg

Bernidel

Rookie
True, stray means like something that is lost or has no home, so their name is basically lost kids.

Now here is something I found realllyyy weird, I would love some opinions on this:

Recently came out this GQ interview with Stray Kidz Felix, and a BTS wired autocomplete interview.

In the GQ interview at 16 seconds, felix voice says "too much information", just kinda randomly, like it is not an answer to any question

Then in The BTS one at 8 seconds RM loudly also says "too much information".

How weird ?? That don't seem random. And the sentence sounds so odd within the interview, like unrelated to everything else.
I would like too know who dressed J-HOPE? Look what is printed on the shirt.

Berrywon88

Star
Also why j!m!n wear colored contacts all the time,his natural brown eyes are so pretty yet he or the company insists on those horrid grey/blue contacts

Plus the whitening of their skin is disgusting
I did watch some of their muster in june and all of them are naturally tan but you wouldnt think it from how much sk is obsessed with being fair skinned

out of all the guys I think jin,suga and jhope are the most normal ones
Is it coincidental that the 3 most normal(imo) are the oldest members
They probably didnt suffer as much (sexual)abuse as the 3 youngest
Hi, I touched on this a few pages back about idols and wearing contacts. There are rumors that they wear them to hide dilation of pupils due to drugs. Jm wears them the most and he had a coke rumor from awhile back. Don't know if it's true. Plus, Jk wears them the most as well but people don't notice because his are usually dark contacts. Dark blue, gray, and brown.

Berrywon88

Star
Hi

Welcome :)