BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
Yes! I will never take away that t*e is one of the most handsome people out there. He was picked by bh for a reason. Fansites, the company, all try to make him look like a pale doll and that's a shame. I know some on here hate talk about plastic surgery but to fully answer you I need to speak about it lol

T*e naturally has very tan skin and also once had a high bridged nose. What's ironic is I think he got it shaved down (slight nose job) while others like jk had to get a nose implant to appear to have a high bridge. T*e's big forehead before getting a hair transplant suited his face more as well. Lastly, he got I believe his chin shaved down and fillers in and around his jaw, making him have a square face shape now instead of his original heart shape. They all have been getting a ton of plastic surgery recently. Some photos I'm adding are pre debut up to now and you can see what I'm talking about...
Yes the shape of his face looks totally different. I haven’t been following them long so I haven’t seen too many photos of him before but I knew he looked different, aside from the complete whitewashing something about his face I couldn’t quite put my finger on. I thought maybe he just grew into his features or gained weight. Even 2020 Tae looks totally different than he does now.

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
I liked T*e with fluffy hair too..His hair is naturally bone straight though and the stylist gave him a tight curly perm and dyed it. Like did they want his hair to fall out in the sink. You could tell it was severely damaged.
Right with all the hair dying, I’m sure their natural hair is fried! I remember watching a clip and JK & Tae say that for their 2021 comeback they wanted to keep their hair dark or black…then next thing you know back to colors. JH has also made comments on how damaged his hair is.
Most of that dye is full of toxins anyway so they really need to give it a rest, they’re too old to be having rainbow colored hair.

NGodsHnds

Established
Has anyone read their weverse magazine interviews(each one, I know a piece of Sug was shared). Very telling, all of them came across very insecure except RM who cane off very arrogant to me.

Also another part of Sug interview was very interesting as he spoke about the treatment of the artist, and the nonstop work…
B2B72BD4-1F85-41B1-B198-A1AFF203EEFE.jpeg
and here he praises his company but still admits there needs to be some changes made to how artist are treated…
B3268657-3B14-4BD0-9790-BA1A35FA0E6B.jpeg
8234E897-BAA7-4226-BAB1-ACF0A4824429.jpeg

What if these types of fans are actually part of the manipulation? Because if a fan gets 10000 times happier when seeing his idol on V-live, then imagine the happiness of getting a glimpse of the personal life of his idol. That would surely boost his/her fanatism. Or the other way around- if there is too controversial and harmful info, it provokes the ARMY's to "prove" their loyalty. And the brain works like this: The already obsessed deny the rumour (because he/she is in cognitive dissonance and denial) and after that his/her brain works like this ( If I am protecting them, that means that they are really worthy of my time and protection)... so the info from sasaengs may be eye-opening for some, but for others, it is a loyalty booster. Because lets face it.... how can a teen break into a rich music industry and get the personal info that the company is protecting so vigorously? Either we have trained modern ninja or the information is purposefully leaked. Just a theory from me
That's a theory held by a few that sasaengs work for the company. The people at airports are wealthier fans paying to be close to them. Lol trained modern ninjas. Can you imagine? Teen girls wearing band shirts and scaling walls. There's a fictional story about sasaengs put into a rehabilitation center run by SM. The test to get out consists of questions about Luh@n, and eventually they crack showing how crazed they are. When they break out, it's similar to a scene from Gitmo. They head to Ch1n@ because their families have given up on them, and Luh@n left the group.

Yeah like when they say that they have "Insiders" who give them info..... as If the company will allow such a thing.... as if their staff is not carefully picked. Not that it is impossible, it is just weird
That's only true recently. BH pays their lower workers poorly. In the past, some would sell information. One was caught using a car meant for the group to drive around his girlfriend. It's suspected that many of their "stylist noonas" are sasaeng fans. Their earlier videos, there were women giggling at their every joke, touching them all the time, even when they didn't need clothes or hair done. Their ship is tighter which is why good info is harder to find. Most of the stuff is about their love life (ew), social media or phone numbers (not ok to do that) or personalities.

Well I remember that saesang that armys called "no pants girl" and she stalked them on flights etc. I heard that bh allowed some of the groups very rich "fans" get to be near them at a price. Looking at these photos and it's believable. In the last pic you can actually see where the normal fans aren't able to get too close and then there is the saesang looking like an 8th member. Shady business all around.
Excellent find! They're full of shiitake too. Fans have made videos complaining about her, and most are international fans. Their Korean fans know what's up. If she wasn't paying for this, she'd end up like these people.

Tried to find the one of the girl getting punched in the face, but it's scrubbed.

Tsunami

Established
The real look is at least sincere, authentic... while the right one is similar to any other K-pop idol...

Tsunami

Established
Excellent find! They're full of shiitake too. Fans have made videos complaining about her, and most are international fans. Their Korean fans know what's up. If she wasn't paying for this, she'd end up like these people.

Tried to find the one of the girl getting punched in the face, but it's scrubbed.
A girl gets punched in the face? WHAAAT? I know a lot of them are annoying, but this is too much

Tsunami

Established
That's only true recently. BH pays their lower workers poorly. In the past, some would sell information. One was caught using a car meant for the group to drive around his girlfriend. It's suspected that many of their "stylist noonas" are sasaeng fans. Their earlier videos, there were women giggling at their every joke, touching them all the time, even when they didn't need clothes or hair done. Their ship is tighter which is why good info is harder to find. Most of the stuff is about their love life (ew), social media or phone numbers (not ok to do that) or personalities.
Yeah, I actually start reading their info and they mostly talk about weather the shipping between the members is real, their sexuality, their personalities and health condition. It is sad to go through all this just to say " Member X is working out recently, but you will find out yourself".... Like MEGA creepy!

Tsunami

Established
Btw I do not mean to offend anybody, but I was just thinking... most of us have stopped listening to BTS music and content, but we are here, discussing their actual personalities, music and such. Could that be part of the obsession part, because while we do reach to some very good and solid conclusions on them, is it worth it to give our attention and time more to them, even if in this form. Like there is plenty of info in this forum here, someone can summarize it and prepare it for the newly awakened people but is there, even more, we can find on them and is it even worth it at this point... I think we should solidly forget about them ( this is just an opinion, no means to criticize and all, I am mega grateful that you all proved my suspicions about them to be true <3)

Berrywon88

Star
Has anyone read their weverse magazine interviews(each one, I know a piece of Sug was shared). Very telling, all of them came across very insecure except RM who cane off very arrogant to me.

Also another part of Sug interview was very interesting as he spoke about the treatment of the artist, and the nonstop work…
View attachment 59646
and here he praises his company but still admits there needs to be some changes made to how artist are treated…
View attachment 59647
View attachment 59649
This was very enlightening. I'm not surprised it was y**ngi who was frank and honest about the industry.

Berrywon88

Star
Btw I do not mean to offend anybody, but I was just thinking... most of us have stopped listening to BTS music and content, but we are here, discussing their actual personalities, music and such. Could that be part of the obsession part, because while we do reach to some very good and solid conclusions on them, is it worth it to give our attention and time more to them, even if in this form. Like there is plenty of info in this forum here, someone can summarize it and prepare it for the newly awakened people but is there, even more, we can find on them and is it even worth it at this point... I think we should solidly forget about them ( this is just an opinion, no means to criticize and all, I am mega grateful that you all proved my suspicions about them to be true <3)
I think there are people on here who have broken away from b*S and maybe kpop all together. Go through this thread and you'll see different people commenting since 2018. Like you, they find this thread because they feel something shady is going on or they don't like the effect b*s has on them. It's hard to see this when you're stuck in the fandom bubble and you are shunned for disliking anything to do with the group..and (Herd mentality) telling you to keep spending money on and obsessing over these 7 men. This thread is the only place I've seen where people can actually have honest dialogue. I said before I was on Twittr and was sent de*th threats for simply saying I thought b*S was overworked and I didn't like bh. This was back in 2019 when it wasn't cool to say anything bad about that company. Anyway, when a fan devotes so much time to a group (for armys this would be daily since bt* posts something everyday) it will be tough to just ignore them and move on. They need a wake up call and maybe this thread is it. They can see they're not alone. And as big as b*s is and their fandom you won't be able to navigate the internet without hearing about them. Armys are in the comment section of Rock mv. I look at..they are trending the members daily on twittr. The group is on your morning news show etc. They need to be out of the spotlight for a while for people to truly be able to move on I think. And the sooner the better!

Ex. of armys being disrespectful and flooding a comment section under a non b*s mv.

tzolld

Established
Stray Kids will release a track called "cheese" soon.....

Mhhhh, maybe this is more pe*o****lia related code-language again ?
Since cheese was mentioned as one of the relevant code words.

The teaser features more creepy visuals and one of the members tied up in some scenes.

I wonder what the full video and lyrics will be like.

Attachments

Tsunami

Established
I think there are people on here who have broken away from b*S and maybe kpop all together. Go through this thread and you'll see different people commenting since 2018. Like you, they find this thread because they feel something shady is going on or they don't like the effect b*s has on them. It's hard to see this when you're stuck in the fandom bubble and you are shunned for disliking anything to do with the group..and (Herd mentality) telling you to keep spending money on and obsessing over these 7 men. This thread is the only place I've seen where people can actually have honest dialogue. I said before I was on Twittr and was sent de*th threats for simply saying I thought b*S was overworked and I didn't like bh. This was back in 2019 when it wasn't cool to say anything bad about that company. Anyway, when a fan devotes so much time to a group (for armys this would be daily since bt* posts something everyday) it will be tough to just ignore them and move on. They need a wake up call and maybe this thread is it. They can see they're not alone. And as big as b*s is and their fandom you won't be able to navigate the internet without hearing about them. Armys are in the comment section of Rock mv. I look at..they are trending the members daily on twittr. The group is on your morning news show etc. They need to be out of the spotlight for a while for people to truly be able to move on I think. And the sooner the better!

Ex. of armys being disrespectful and flooding a comment section under a non b*s mv.
Yes, you are probably right. This place should keep on moving so that anyone who is suspicious of the group will realize what is happening! ( not that they will read all the 1861 pages but at least that will show that there probably is something wrong...) And for us, who cannot express our fears, suspicions and all to have a place where we won't be threatened and censored!

Tsunami

Established
Stray Kids will release a track called "cheese" soon.....

Mhhhh, maybe this is more pe*o****lia related code-language again ?
Since cheese was mentioned as one of the relevant code words.

The teaser features more creepy visuals and one of the members tied up in some scenes.

I wonder what the full video and lyrics will be like.
Even the name of the group is kida... stray kids.... Like kinda strange tbh.... as for their new track.. I am not surprised if there is a message behind the cheese

queen82

Star
Right with all the hair dying, I’m sure their natural hair is fried! I remember watching a clip and JK & Tae say that for their 2021 comeback they wanted to keep their hair dark or black…then next thing you know back to colors. JH has also made comments on how damaged his hair is.
Most of that dye is full of toxins anyway so they really need to give it a rest, they’re too old to be having rainbow colored hair.
they would became bald, if they kept dyeing their hair ...