BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
I feel like Tae and Kookie were absolutely fooling around/a thing at some point, doubt they even speak much with each other now off cam.

Also apparently during some point of kook's Vlive you could hear a female voice..Army about to lose their minds once that blows up lol .

Berrywon88

Star
These were questionable too.

The donuts blanket remind me of the Chicago pizza comments from txt.

So disturbing. The photobook talked about never growing up etc. Creepy! And in these photos of jn and jk you can see the neverland poster in the back. I think they are supposed to be the lost boys from Peter pan. I read someone's post on here about the occults love for referencing Peter pan and I wish I remember what they said.41a2f8a723ff919e5299f6d753725a33.jpgdownload.jpeg-2.jpg

swayy000

Star
That always disturbed me too. During my time on stan twitter, I would see fans tweeting the most vile sexual things about the members and armys loved it. Also, all the disturbing fanfiction that's out there. Maknae line (the youngest members) were always sexualized since debut. And J*min if I'm not mistaken was a minor when he had to lift up his shirt. There is also alot of bizarre p*do type photoshoots they would have the members do in the early days. The Chicago Now 3 photoshoot comes to mind. Also beta kitten programming is talked about in this thread and that explains a lot of their current behaviors. I've attached photos from Now3 and you can see why I find them questionable...

wow wtff i have never seen this pictures.... i was just watching a documentary called an open secret and they were literally talking about the SAME thing at 27:18. There was this photographer named Bob Villard who photographed aspiring child actors and he would take pictures of them with the camera angle from the top down because it shows how a child would look at a predator in an abuse situation. And that's EXACTLY how those photos are of bt5. It really makes me sick, because in the documentary they said that he would then sell those photos on ebay so clearly those photos weren't just for the fans :( so who knows WHO bang p3d0 was also sending those photos to

tae sitting on the black couch in particular is the most disturbing for me because of "casting couch" meaning :(

Berrywon88

Star
I feel like Tae and Kookie were absolutely fooling around/a thing at some point, doubt they even speak much with each other now off cam.

Also apparently during some point of kook's Vlive you could hear a female voice..Army about to lose their minds once that blows up lol .
Ohhh a female voice?? Haha reminds me of some DVD content where JK was in front of the camera and his ex was sitting on the couch waiting for him. They blurred her out, tattoos and all but it was clearly her. Armys tried to bury that one and said it was a staff lol.

swayy000

Star
they would ALWAYS mention p3d0 code words in interviews. Even during their debut days when they were in the US for their showcase. I really didn't want to believe at first that they were also prostitutes because they are still so young but now im convinced. This was one in one of their performances for their comeback. I'm afraid them and enhyp3n will end up just like bt5. Ni-ki and Sun00 are only 15 and 17 and yet their already being sexualized just like jungk00k was :(
txt.JPG

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
wow wtff i have never seen this pictures.... i was just watching a documentary called an open secret and they were literally talking about the SAME thing at 27:18. There was this photographer named Bob Villard who photographed aspiring child actors and he would take pictures of them with the camera angle from the top down because it shows how a child would look at a predator in an abuse situation. And that's EXACTLY how those photos are of bt5. It really makes me sick, because in the documentary they said that he would then sell those photos on ebay so clearly those photos weren't just for the fans :( so who knows WHO bang p3d0 was also sending those photos to

tae sitting on the black couch in particular is the most disturbing for me because of "casting couch" meaning :(
I saw that documentary and cried. I can never look at a film with child actors in it the same way again knowing what happens behind the scenes. And true, it seemed that photoshoot was not geared toward armys at all. The way they have the camera angled, the looks they had the members convey, the poses, just horrible. These 2 photos I have
no words..
59778778_1352910841514129_4434172949909471232_n.jpg방탄소년단 NOW3 _ Dreaming Days.jpeg.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
they would ALWAYS mention p3d0 code words in interviews. Even during their debut days when they were in the US for their showcase. I really didn't want to believe at first that they were also prostitutes because they are still so young but now im convinced. This was one in one of their performances for their comeback. I'm afraid them and enhyp3n will end up just like bt5. Ni-ki and Sun00 are only 15 and 17 and yet their already being sexualized just like jungk00k was :(
View attachment 59429
OMG this breaks my heart! I can't believe their parents would throw them to the wolves like this. How old is the boy in the black & white photo, he looks like a preteen. So disturbing! I know it's unlikely, but I pray they can be saved somehow.

Tsunami

Established
OMG this breaks my heart! I can't believe their parents would throw them to the wolves like this. How old is the boy in the black & white photo, he looks like a preteen. So disturbing! I know it's unlikely, but I pray they can be saved somehow.
I too wish there is a way for them to be saved and often ask if we, as a global community can do something. For now we can only pray for them...

Tsunami

Established
I wonder isn't the staff, praised so much by ARMY that they always care for the members ( which is probably not true) are all in this or they just have no option but to stay silent... To have any traces of dignity and pride crushed, they probably barely know who they are and what are they actually doing by this point...

swayy000

Star
i believe he's 17. and I know right?! Like in t ex t's mv for puma there were so many disturbing scenes, like two members being forced to eat raw meat and look at each other sexually. Even in enhyp3n's given-taken the youngest member, ni-ki was chained in the mv and he was 14 i believe. If i were their parents and I saw that my son had plastic surgery to look like a girl, and is now sucking on lollipops, wearing cheetah print, tied in chains, locked in cages, and singing about the devil I DEFINETLY would not let it slide. Like for example this is hu3ning ka1's older sister when she was in the girl group viva. I saw someone mention in the comments that she was underage in this and they gave her and the rest of the group these short ass skirts and dancing all suggestively. I seriously wonder what their parents think seeing their child like this... think strawberrypie mentioned that his younger sister will be in a show called girls planet 999 or something like that:confused:
That's why I'm starting to think that many of them were born into the industry and are lying about why they wanted to become an idol. What do you guys think?
I saw that documentary and cried. I can never look at a film with child actors in it the same way again knowing what happens behind the scenes. And true, it seemed that photoshoot was not geared toward armys at all. The way they have the camera angled, the looks they had the members convey, the poses, just horrible. These 2 photos I have
no words..
View attachment 59431View attachment 59432
i still havent finished the documentary yet and idk if i wanna continue cause it's too much :(

swayy000

Star
I wonder isn't the staff, praised so much by ARMY that they always care for the members ( which is probably not true) are all in this or they just have no option but to stay silent... To have any traces of dignity and pride crushed, they probably barely know who they are and what are they actually doing by this point...
i heard that staff secretly take pics of the members and send them to sasaengs or something like that. I also read somewhere that these groups are taught how to interact with staff when the cameras are on to make it look like there is good relationship between them.

They are made to look like kids and at the same time some of them (especially Jimin) at some points is made so feminine...this is not right at all...And some of these poses and shots are plain sexual or submissive... And in conclusion, this is made reachable to any BTS fan, including adults who clearly had no problem with this.... how brainwashed can you be and just label this as cute and go on.... Im sorry if I sound too dramatic at times, but as a psychologist I cannot just accept this and move on..
Sadly, it's worse than that. I'm sure some of you have heard of pedo noonas. Those are women attracted to underage kpop idols and in some cases it's their badge of honor.

There's a few times where women have been hiding in their videos. If you look closely, there's a girl hiding in one of the Bon Voyage videos. They're human and still young. I don't understand why they have to hide girlfriends or dating.
So disturbing. The photobook talked about never growing up etc. Creepy! And in these photos of jn and jk you can see the neverland poster in the back. I think they are supposed to be the lost boys from Peter pan. I read someone's post on here about the occults love for referencing Peter pan and I wish I remember what they said.View attachment 59428View attachment 59427
There's a deeper meaning behind Peter Pan. Years ago, I read a book that talked about the hidden meanings in the story. Peter pan is about dead children in some ways. It also references demons and touches on changelings. That's not just a story about a little boy who never wants to grow up. He also killed lost boys for fun. In a way, the movie Lost Boys is a grown up version of his story.

eaisa

Established
That always disturbed me too. During my time on stan twitter, I would see fans tweeting the most vile sexual things about the members and armys loved it. Also, all the disturbing fanfiction that's out there. Maknae line (the youngest members) were always sexualized since debut. And J*min if I'm not mistaken was a minor when he had to lift up his shirt. There is also alot of bizarre p*do type photoshoots they would have the members do in the early days. The Chicago Now 3 photoshoot comes to mind. Also beta kitten programming is talked about in this thread and that explains a lot of their current behaviors. I've attached photos from Now3 and you can see why I find them questionable...
bro the last jungkook picture, they were so bold back then.
T*e is the only one that has. It wasn't in an obvious way but he responded to a shipper post with this...View attachment 59426
i remmeber this, taekook shippers were saying it was a mistranslation and bulltshit. they even tried to twist the context so they could still justify their shipping. meanwhile on the other hand, jikookers used this against taekookers since taekook was jikook's rival ship. jikookers were acting like tae's comment didn't apply to them too.

sorry if this was confusing.

why do they associate pigtails with something childlike?

eaisa

Established
Imagine what influence are these artists to the new generations- as if puberty itself is not eventful enough, now we have these subliminal messages, unisex looks, obsessive and consuming fanbase and satanic rituals.... we should do all we can to protect as many people as possible from this..
BTS are trying to normalize pedofilia even more for boys. most pedofile cases only involve girls and they want that to change. they dont have to be wearing school uniform and doing a sexual dance to sexualize children. the intention is what matters, and its obvious those pictures were made to make them look younger and more submissive.

Ohhh a female voice?? Haha reminds me of some DVD content where JK was in front of the camera and his ex was sitting on the couch waiting for him. They blurred her out, tattoos and all but it was clearly her. Armys tried to bury that one and said it was a staff lol.
It was Mij00? I thought she was just a friend. Too bad he let crazies take him away from his friends and lover. Armys cover everything.

Tsunami

Established
BTS are trying to normalize pedofilia even more for boys. most pedofile cases only involve girls and they want that to change. they dont have to be wearing school uniform and doing a sexual dance to sexualize children. the intention is what matters, and its obvious those pictures were made to make them look younger and more submissive.
And that is awful...but I started wondering from all our talks... should we consider BTS as victims or criminals- don't get me wrong, as a psychologist, I feel only sorry for them and can only imagine what psychological traumas they may have... I guess this is the one thing we can prove- if they are criminals or victims- even though that may not be the most important part about them...

eaisa

Established
And that is awful...but I started wondering from all our talks... should we consider BTS as victims or criminals- don't get me wrong, as a psychologist, I feel only sorry for them and can only imagine what psychological traumas they may have... I guess this is the one thing we can prove- if they are criminals or victims- even though that may not be the most important part about them...
wouldnt they feel weird if they were asked to wear those clothes and pose like that? like in my opinion no normal person would agree to this with a straight face.

Tsunami

Established
wouldnt they feel weird if they were asked to wear those clothes and pose like that? like in my opinion no normal person would agree to this with a straight face.
Like I understand them signing up for this in the first place for fame and riches....but after they have been kept hungry, tired, exhausted and were probably abused in many ways ( am not going to mention the way they are censored and the typical famous people limitations) I don't think they would stay in this and do all these stuff if they had a choice... I mean I would not even sign up for this or at all bear even a second of it, my dignity is worth more what those satanic idiots can offer...