BTS discussion thread

I feel like ever since hybe bought scooter brauns label these guys have been going through it worse than they were before. They'll put out the worst collabs with Bieber and grande too I bet. Their earlier music is satanic af but at least they were actual bops lol. No way they disband in 2024 though, they'll sign another contract I bet. They're all too lucrative to their label to let them go.
A blind item said it's not good for Bieber to join HYBE. It's going to cost him money.

Berrywon88

Star
The Armys see what they want to see. He got older and looks like he's on drugs.

View attachment 59390
They're blind. His eyes didn't look right in the latest live and his face is gaunt. I'm no expert but I agree he does look like he's on drugs. Also it's ironic that in his first live he said he didn't want tattoos because his skin was precious to him or something like that lol. His nose back then suited him more as well..

They're blind. His eyes didn't look right in the latest live and his face is gaunt. I'm no expert but I agree he does look like he's on drugs. Also it's ironic that in his first live he said he didn't want tattoos because his skin was precious to him or something like that lol. His nose back then suited him more as well..
He was very handsome back then. His face is different like he's malnourished, exhausted and on drugs. He had a lot of energy for one in the morning. They're working them constantly with interviews, meetings, performances and lives. There's new content almost daily. This is strange to me because I'm used to Western artists going months or years between recordings and tours.

NGodsHnds

Established
He was very handsome back then. His face is different like he's malnourished, exhausted and on drugs. He had a lot of energy for one in the morning. They're working them constantly with interviews, meetings, performances and lives. There's new content almost daily. This is strange to me because I'm used to Western artists going months or years between recordings and tours.
Agreed, I remember when it seemed like Yoncé was coming out left and right and people were like when is she going to sit down somewhere?! People can be fickle so too much of anything can turn negative real quick. For most fans they want to miss you or at least that’s how it used to be.

Tsunami

Established
The Armys see what they want to see. He got older and looks like he's on drugs.

View attachment 59390
He obviously looks waaay too older for his age even though he probably uses makeup... and his eyes are soo tired. The tattoo thing also alarmed me, especially when it was such a big mess of tattoos and the red eye....that was the cherry on the top. Ugh it is just sad...before and now, how the industry ruins you...

He obviously looks waaay too older for his age even though he probably uses makeup... and his eyes are soo tired. The tattoo thing also alarmed me, especially when it was such a big mess of tattoos and the red eye....that was the cherry on the top. Ugh it is just sad...before and now, how the industry ruins you...
It's very sad how much his face has changed. It doesn't make sense that he looks like a 40 year old man at 23 years old. There's members that look younger and healthier. His lifestyle doesn't help and if he's on drugs or extreme dieting, that's going to make him look old. His tattoos are alarming to me too. What does the eyeball mean? If he'd stuck with the hand tattoos, it wouldn't be so bad.

Tsunami

Established
I have two questions in my head after all these facts and speculations here- how can we persuade our friends (who are Army) about the true colour of the industry and BTS? It would be extremely hard, given how obsessed some fans are to make them understand that BTS is not all a goofy, cute and humble boyband. And also is there something that we can do to actually stop this or to limit it for future young boys and girls?

Kathyana

Rookie
I have two questions in my head after all these facts and speculations here- how can we persuade our friends (who are Army) about the true colour of the industry and BTS? It would be extremely hard, given how obsessed some fans are to make them understand that BTS is not all a goofy, cute and humble boyband. And also is there something that we can do to actually stop this or to limit it for future young boys and girls?
It's really hard since the fandom has been brainwashed for some time now. But we can start with the ones around us. If we straightaway accuse bt$ of being evil the fans get defensive and will never get on board. I think the best way is to take a toned-down approach and build it up step by step.

Bernidel

Rookie
Well if you are loved that much you are going to have a big ego and treat people like crap! Isn't that what they call a DIVA and you see it in musicians as they get to the top but sadly baby Jungkook isn't a baby anymore. It kills me everytime I'm on YouTube and Army write stuff like he's soooo cute not knowing the dark side of him sad very sad

Bernidel

Rookie
Well if
If you are TicToc they are exposing all this stuff! and more and more people are spreading it.