BTS discussion thread

eaisa

Established
Yeah, my friend said that he's real chill until he's not and will just say some slick sh**. Definitely thinks too highly of himself. Apparently J-hope came across as the most professional one and not at all like his weird childlike goofiness on camera. Tae and jk are gorgeous in person, nothing much to say about Tae, he's just very aloof and intense. Like you're not sure if he's going to be nice to you or be horrible. My friend disliked Jin the most.
tae isnt that bad. jin seems to be the most unliakble? wow. that came out of nowhere. he seemed the sweetest out of all of them. jungkooks fans have deluded him enough into him thinking hes a god. they set him up real good. now he thinks hes all that. jhope is like rose of blackpink, they seem very professional and they always take their job very seriously. jungkook seems shady.

Berrywon88

Star
Yeah, my friend said that he's real chill until he's not and will just say some slick sh**. Definitely thinks too highly of himself. Apparently J-hope came across as the most professional one and not at all like his weird childlike goofiness on camera. Tae and jk are gorgeous in person, nothing much to say about Tae, he's just very aloof and intense. Like you're not sure if he's going to be nice to you or be horrible. My friend disliked Jin the most.
Whoa this shocked me. Jn always seemed like he would be the most professional and your friend disliked him the most? Maybe he was snobby or something. And all the accounts I've heard of jk are quite similar so there's got to be some truth to them.

theartbook35

Veteran
What did your friend say about YG, if anything?

Berrywon88

Star
Speaking of JK and his true colors... Have you guys ever watched YG really closely in different interviews and games they play on different shows? YG sometimes is cheerful, friendly and hilarious. But most of the time, he's quiet, only mildly interested, or looks like he doesn't give a damn about anything. To me he looks like the only one who isn't sticking to a script, who isn't faking anything.

In the Daechwita performance recently, YG looked bored as hell. He was literally just sitting there. It was a bit depressing. But that's how tuned out he seems. I've only ever seen him interested in and enthusiastic about his own music.
I agree he seems the most real and oddly I'd say 2nd is T*e. Both of them show their various moods on camera. I always noticed when b*s have to stick to a script yg will have a little smile on his face as if he thinks it's silly. And I think he was being fed to say the stuff about going billboard #1 by bh. He had that little smile again. I don't think he takes it as seriously as armys think.

NGodsHnds

Established
One of the txt boys has a rumor about jail. Does Bang go after troubled boys? It's abuse if a grown man or woman has sex with a minor. That's disgusting and messes kids up. The first time he got drunk, Tae posted pics and they made the rule about not drunk posting. Jn used to touch Jk's nipples to wake him up in the morning. He tried it with Tae during a video shoot. What if he's the man? The maknae is angry. He used to beat his hyungs.
Oh my gosh that would be absolutely awful if J1n was the “older man”?! Yeah they all seem to be acting out in their own ways, which like Berrywon wrote, it’s like clockwork for industry people who have been abused sexually and otherwise to start to breakdown around their ages. Wait Tae went live while drunk?! I’m sure Bang and all of management knew they were drinking, heck they probably encouraged it.

NGodsHnds

Established
I agree he seems the most real and oddly I'd say 2nd is T*e. Both of them show their various moods on camera. I always noticed when b*s have to stick to a script yg will have a little smile on his face as if he thinks it's silly. And I think he was being fed to say the stuff about going billboard #1 by bh. He had that little smile again. I don't think he takes it as seriously as armys think.
I agree!

NGodsHnds

Established
One of the txt boys has a rumor about jail. Does Bang go after troubled boys? It's abuse if a grown man or woman has sex with a minor. That's disgusting and messes kids up. The first time he got drunk, Tae posted pics and they made the rule about not drunk posting. Jn used to touch Jk's nipples to wake him up in the morning. He tried it with Tae during a video shoot. What if he's the man? The maknae is angry. He used to beat his hyungs.
Oh and if Bang was going after troubled boys that would be in line with an abuser/ predator which is m.o. of a lot of the men in the industry. The boys are easier to manipulate and control if they come from abused, troubled, poor situations.

swayy000

Star
I don't think they said anything about the others, just that they're all 100% laying the pipe down on anything that moves haha. Nasty.
how could your friend tell? When I used to be a fan of them and would watch all their interviews of them in America i would never guess that they were prostitutes, just a goofy boy group

NGodsHnds

Established
Does any of you have a small desire to still listen to their music? ( I have stopped listening to their music since yesterday, never have been an obsessed fan) Like it is kinda strange, but probably because it has been a habit of mine to listen to their music for like a year or so. It is really strange... But am going back to classical music and my fav bg folklore music to mentally heal from all this
I don’t really listen to their music but I do watch their content (Run, Bon V, etc…), since I was recently introduced to them and know a lot of what goes on in the industry I am able to watch objectively. So I am not an army at all, but I do enjoy watching their content, I find some of them funny and entertaining. I find Yg, Tae & JimN the modt genuine.

Riko

Veteran
how could your friend tell? When I used to be a fan of them and would watch all their interviews of them in America i would never guess that they were prostitutes, just a goofy boy group
Young, attractive, famous guys that would eye up the women like misogynistic dogs in heat. My friend said even their team was awful to work with, very controlling and demanding. They didn't say anything about them with other men so I don't know about those gay rumours at all.

NGodsHnds

Established
You brought up a good point . If they cared about their fans why are they allowing the fans to obsess over them. They are facilitating it with all the games, storylines, reality shows etc.
I honestly do think it bothers them, and If I recall at least 2 or 3 of the members have called army out for their behavior via their lives. It’s their management who is not allowing them to publicly speak on it because army is their cash cow. It’s really unfortunate because not only are they dealing with this perverse industry they are also dealing with perverse, crazy, obsessive, cruel, fans. Someone on another forum who claims to know a couple of them, says they are over the craziness that army has become. It’s a double edged sword.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
I don't think they said anything about the others, just that they're all 100% laying the pipe down on anything that moves
I don't think they said anything about the others, just that they're all 100% laying the pipe down on anything that moves haha. Nasty.
So that old hotel condom rumor might have some truth to it..yikes!Egt4C_lUYAAW6sX.jpeg.jpg

queen82

Star
Hello everyone, I am new here, and glad to be here! I am a psychology student and one of the reasons that made me suspicious of BTS's influence and their true nature is the fact that many fans on weverse were talking about mental issues, some even showed scars from self-harm and I thought it was not a good environment ( will not go through the sexual content). Also a lot of them were too obsessive in my personal opinion. And BTS themselves usually play the role of people who would never show any body part, but in the end, they reveal more and more.... there was a video that explained that they are with the Illuminati and are sexually abused, which permanently led me to stop listening to them. The funny thing was that along my period of listening to them, I had this feeling (besides the pleasure from their music) that I am not good enough and sometimes I even felt like I was not doing enough with my life. Now that I know the truth, watching and listening to a single MV is hard for me... It is not that I don't respect their efforts and talent, but I can't appreciate their work in the same way. I feel really sorry for all who are trapped in the music industry. I sincerely hope that at least they are trying their best to keep their true personalities and their true good side somewhere safe in their psyche...
welcome

Tsunami

Established
Still I would like to say that whatever personalities they may have, they are still human beings that deserve help (not that anyone can just snatch them out of this hellhole and help them) but still, let's not forget that! I see that you all here are intelligent, objective and good people, so I just wanted to remind you that they are still just humans like us... I would imagine what is it like to manage to live in such conditions...they may as well have mental issues by now. I hate the way they brainwash teens and kids to buy their merch and persuade them that they are doing their best, being in the ARMY group. Nor do I like the satanic symbols and the dark meaning behind their text...but everyone does mistakes and everyone may end up in their situation, where there is no way out. If not BTS, then others would have taken their places... it is just sad for the members... I let myself analyze them and discuss their personalities and behaviour only because I wanted to discuss that with others who are not brainwashed... and to decide for myself if this is the music I want to listen to. Otherwise, we have proof that something is wrong and they are victims (this also is not 100% certain, but they probably didn't know what they were signing for in the beginning), but the other details are kinda speculations ( not that I have anything against them after all this is a discussion forum). I thank the creators of this website and the forum that led me to meet people with similar mindsets! :)

NGodsHnds

Established
Lurked here for the longest, super interesting thread! Don't know I'm fully into all the theories that you guys talk about but they're all definitely worked to exhaustion and not as close and cutesy as they act in front of the camera. About Kookie, nothing interesting or different to what you've said but just to back up that he is an absolute asshole and a completely manipulative fboy, source is a very close friend who works amongst that industry at a middling background level and had some encounters with the boys and their teams when they were running around America before the pandemic.
I agree but I think this is a monster that BH had created through abuse, and praise. I feel like he doesn’t even know who he is.

NGodsHnds

Established
Still I would like to say that whatever personalities they may have, they are still human beings that deserve help (not that anyone can just snatch them out of this hellhole and help them) but still, let's not forget that! I see that you all here are intelligent, objective and good people, so I just wanted to remind you that they are still just humans like us... I would imagine what is it like to manage to live in such conditions...they may as well have mental issues by now. I hate the way they brainwash teens and kids to buy their merch and persuade them that they are doing their best, being in the ARMY group. Nor do I like the satanic symbols and the dark meaning behind their text...but everyone does mistakes and everyone may end up in their situation, where there is no way out. If not BTS, then others would have taken their places... it is just sad for the members... I let myself analyze them and discuss their personalities and behaviour only because I wanted to discuss that with others who are not brainwashed... and to decide for myself if this is the music I want to listen to. Otherwise, we have proof that something is wrong and they are victims (this also is not 100% certain, but they probably didn't know what they were signing for in the beginning), but the other details are kinda speculations ( not that I have anything against them after all this is a discussion forum). I thank the creators of this website and the forum that led me to meet people with similar mindsets! :)
Agree wholeheartedly!

NGodsHnds

Established
I remember watching a video where Tae said JHope is the most consistent and JimN was the sincerest.