BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
You must know what bible says...
  • Matthew 12:30-32: Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. Therefore I tell you, people will be forgiven for every sin and blasphemy, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
  • Mark 3:28-30: Truly I tell you, people will be forgiven for their sins and whatever blasphemies they utter; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit can never have forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin—for they had said, "He has an unclean spirit."
Blasphemy is a serious sin. Occultists are heavily a part of it. After reading this, rest of the conclusions is upto readers. We should know how we can keep ourselves purr and must not mess around occult too much, its not beneficial.
Absolutely I will never contest scripture, as it is truly the guide map for my life or at least I try my best to use it in that way(a lamp unto my feet). I can only say that when the Holy Spirit gives me names to pray for I try to be obedient. To be honest when it comes to B+5 I wasn’t given the names of every member only a select few and I will be obedient in praying for those names I was given.

View attachment 59079
Life is gone from his eyes and he looks so bloated! Sorry, I came across this more recent photo.
He looks chubby in a bad way. When he used to gain weight it was cute. Is this coke bloat or alcoholism? They drink a lot in South Korea. His eyes have so much pain. I had to stop stanning him and the group. I couldn't deal with seeing their pain and fans brushing it off as being mature.

Sorry to derail, but sm entertainment is going after sasaengs. I heard a rumor that one of them got into Baekhyun's private shower. He has his own shower in the military.

Mostly the idols who are abused come from very poor company. Bighit wasn't like that, I would assume medium and bang pd was working for jyp before, one of those blue chip company
Do you have any reliable source of them having any kind of abuse or the like? Im curious to know how you are reaching to this kind of notion only for them being trainee and a little red spot.
When they debuted, Bang was taking them to photoshoots all over Asia, the US and eventually Dubai. Their hotel had rooms that cost thousands a night. He wasn't running a poor company contrary to popular thought. He was worth millions when they debuted.

Tae and Jn have talked about their chicken breast only diet. There was a time when Rm and Tae snuck ice cream in their pockets because staff was looking for them. On American Hustle, JK was stuffing his face with food.

Sg had to choose between food and going to see his family. The room they had was so small only one person could walk between 3 bunks and a single bed. A manager was caught hitting Tae and another raised his hand to JK causing him to flinch. If they weren't famous, people might agree that their eating disorders, mental health issues and constant bruising are a sign of past abuse.

Berrywon88

Star
He looks chubby in a bad way. When he used to gain weight it was cute. Is this coke bloat or alcoholism? They drink a lot in South Korea. His eyes have so much pain. I had to stop stanning him and the group. I couldn't deal with seeing their pain and fans brushing it off as being mature.

Sorry to derail, but sm entertainment is going after sasaengs. I heard a rumor that one of them got into Baekhyun's private shower. He has his own shower in the military.

He does, I thought alcohol or drvgs. I have no proof, but for awhile I thought Jn looked like he had serious alcohol bloat in the face while getting thinner and thinner. And S*ga hasn't looked the same since he "healed" from his surgery. I think their lifestyles are catching up with them.

And I'm kind of shocked SM is finally doing something!

Attachments

theartbook35

Veteran
Absolutely sickening! How anybody could call themselves supporters of B t $ and not call out that crap is insane. It’s why it makes sense how the agendas put in front of us daily through music, film, the news etc… is working because so many people are falling for it even when they know the artist are uncomfortable with it. But if more people woke up and spoke on it like the one Twitter account (against shipping) mentioned earlier these companies wouldn’t be able to get away with it.
And I have left a few comments on some accounts that were really trying to push the shipping between BT$ members… I got no response from the original poster but as long as people are seeing that this crap is not okay that’s all I can hope for… is that it sinks in and people wake up!
And is it true (haven’t seen it myself) that Kook & Tae have openly stated that don’t like the shipping?
There's two kinds of shipping: Headcanon, where rational people just like the idea of BTS members being romantically involved but don't think it's real.

The other kind are people who think the BTS members are dating in real life. Like the morons who believe JK and JM are dating because of that time when JK bit JM's ear on stage in front of thousands of fans, and there's no way this could possibly be fanservice despite how obvious it is that it was done for attention.

It's actually gross that JK used a moment in which JM was crying to give their audience fanservice. Who the heck uses a person's emotions as a means to arouse other people? Am I the only one disturbed by that behavior?

swayy000

Star
Freemasonry initiation starts from the age of 18, sometimes at 21.
View attachment 59058
Fake love was released on 2018 when the youngest one of them jk was 20/21 years old. Jk was the last one to wear the mask.
that reminds me of t ex t's mv for eternally. In it Hu3ning Ka1, the youngest member, climbs what i think represents the freemasonic stairs of enlightenment
txt1.JPG
when he reaches the top he opens the door and finds the members on the other side and walks over to them. Could this represent him also being the last member to join like it was with jayk? Ye3onjun was the one who opened the door on the other side first and he is the oldest member, so i think it maybe represents him joining freemasonry first along with the other members, then ka1 last? maybe we'll start seeing them along with enhyp3n wearing black cloaks like bt5...
txt2.JPGtxt3.JPG
also in their mv for 0x1 lovesong they are playing in a pool, and i believe that scene represents them being baptized into the occult. I also found it interesting how the color of the pool is yellow, compared to the rest of the mv where the color palette is very dull. It's like the only bright thing in the entire video... does anyone know what the color yellow might represent?
txt6.JPG

He does, I thought alcohol or drvgs. I have no proof, but for awhile I thought Jn looked like he had serious alcohol bloat in the face while getting thinner and thinner. And S*ga hasn't looked the same since he "healed" from his surgery. I think their lifestyles are catching up with them.

And I'm kind of shocked SM is finally doing something!
They live very fast lives and it's catching up with them. Most Asians look very good for their age. They look so hard in the face. He hasn't looked right since he went away. His newest video, his nose looks swollen. I think he got another surgery.

There's two kinds of shipping: Headcanon, where rational people just like the idea of BTS members being romantically involved but don't think it's real.

The other kind are people who think the BTS members are dating in real life. Like the morons who believe JK and JM are dating because of that time when JK bit JM's ear on stage in front of thousands of fans, and there's no way this could possibly be fanservice despite how obvious it is that it was done for attention.

It's actually gross that JK used a moment in which JM was crying to give their audience fanservice. Who the heck uses a person's emotions as a means to arouse other people? Am I the only one disturbed by that behavior?
My thoughts are he did it for revenge. Jm always touches or bothers him at the worst times. He did it on purpose. A friend wouldn't harass you when you're crying and vulnerable.

NGodsHnds

Established
View attachment 59079
Life is gone from his eyes and he looks so bloated! Sorry, I came across this more recent photo.
When I saw some of the clips on UTube I was like what’s wrong with his face?! It looked like him but didn’t and from then to now he looks completely different again… the pic below is from a couple of weeks ago from a live with the “wooga” squad. Sometimes he looks thin and other times (within a matter of months) looks fuller/bigger. It’s kind of odd. Thought it had something to do with them releasing things that were actually filmed months in advance but even the changes are so prominent.

Attachments

When I saw some of the clips on UTube I was like what’s wrong with his face?! It looked like him but didn’t and from then to now he looks completely different again… the pic below is from a couple of weeks ago from a live with the “wooga” squad. Sometimes he looks thin and other times (within a matter of months) looks fuller/bigger. It’s kind of odd. Thought it had something to do with them releasing things that were actually filmed months in advance but even the changes are so prominent.
He's always so different looking. You can find pictures of him and not believe it's him. There's a theory that the members have been changed multiple times. It sounds crazy but sometimes it's believable when you look at Tae or JK. Their faces changed a lot.

They have got nothing more to do. Playing absurd childish games. Ufffffff:D. What type of content is this. All about food stuff. This makes no sense to normal people like us. Certainly sending signals to their vip clients
It was very cringe and gross. They had a lot of energy and kept bouncing around like they ate too much sugar. Even Jimmy looked like he was hyper. It has to be a code for something. This made no sense to me. What do you think it was? This is two times they went on his show this month.