BTS discussion thread

Luisy

Established
As someone mentioned bang pd getting gift from malta, that place isn't so nice
Masonry is perhaps very dark. Majority are of 3rd degree and the older one eats up the latter one.

From that link
“Freemasons insist Freemasonry is not a religion. However, it is strange that the room they meet in is referred to as a ‘temple’, the seat the Worshipful Master (the chairman for that year) sits on is referred to as an ‘altar’ and the ceremonies end with the phrase ‘so mote it be’ - the same words used in major satanic rituals,” Mr Attard explained. “Even the Jehovah's Witness founder (Russel) was in fact a Freemason as well as a Knight Templar. All Knight Templars are Freemasons.”
When I search for freemasonry on google it says masons must have to believe in supreme being. However I can only smell a part of satanism from their dogma.

“Freemasons say they make ‘good men better’... and at the time when I had a problem with alcohol, how could they have made me a better man?” asked Mr Attard who formed part of the Marsamxett Lodge in Valletta.

“Once I was accepted in Freemasonry and in a Lodge that made ‘good men better’ I simply drank more! The bar at the Marsamxett Lodge was open every Saturday morning and beverage prices were very reasonable so I rarely missed the weekly informal gathering,” he remarked.

Isn't it what bts are dancing around? To be drunk with alcohol all night long?

Mr Attard said: “Next you kneel at the altar and swear an oath - which is of course blasphemous - and it goes something like this: I ... of my own free will and accord, in the presence of the Almighty God and this worshipful Lodge, erected to him and dedicated to the Holy St John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear...”
The link also says "At that stage a person states he would rather kill himself than reveal the secrets of Freemasonry"
Freemasons swear to abide by all the Masonic rules and obey all Masons of higher ranks, and to aid and assist all poor or distressed Masons.
They are very dedicated for real. Surely know very well where they get themselves into.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
the second hand embarrassment...this HAS to be a humiliation ritual
Possibly, I know that T*e really creeps me out and he was the member that like a lot of people got me interested in b*s years ago. He became really overt with his s*xual behavior and facial expressions over time. Now, If he's not promoting a ship or acting sleazy than he's quiet and seems like a shell of a human being. I think he and J*k were abused the most.

gettingedu

Established
how old are they? i could give you some links that expose them and kpop but you know some of things covered might not be age appropriate if they are young :confused:
So it’s 4 out of 8 and the oldest is 24/25 I believe then 22 then 16/17 then 12 about to be 13 in like 3 weeks

Luisy

Established
Possibly, I know that T*e really creeps me out and he was the member that like a lot of people got me interested in b*s years ago. He became really overt with his s*xual behavior and facial expressions over time. Now, If he's not promoting a ship or acting sleazy than he's quiet and seems like a shell of a human being. I think he and J*k were abused the most.
They can't be abused. They were only prostituted on young days and joined masonry, later on occultism too if not, powerful people and celebrities have special secret connection to occultism. Freemasonry initiation starts from the age of 18, sometimes at 21.
IMG_20210724_032835.jpg
Fake love was released on 2018 when the youngest one of them jk was 20/21 years old. Jk was the last one to wear the mask.

Berrywon88

Star
They can't be abused. They were only prostituted on young days and joined masonry, later on occultism too if not, powerful people and celebrities have special secret connection to occultism. Freemasonry initiation starts from the age of 18, sometimes at 21.
View attachment 59058
Fake love was released on 2018 when the youngest one of them jk was 20/21 years old. Jk was the last one to wear the mask.
The maknae line were underage as rookies and J*K was only 15 when they made their debut, so if anything happened to them sexual, physical, or otherwise it is considered abuse. I think all of the above happened to them and some more than others. We can see it by their current behaviors and J*K still gets bruises...so something's up. I'm not condoning any evil crap they are doing now as grown men though, that's on them.

NGodsHnds

Established

i found this, bts still railing even when its covid?
It’s ironic that she says it’s a sad world when you can sell your body for sex and she is literally the one selling her body. I feel so sad for her, she has no idea that she’s worth more than this life. Yes these men are vile but she’s allowing them to be vile with her…to her. A broken woman indeed, even if she doesn’t realize it.

Yellowish

Rookie
The maknae line were underage as rookies and J*K was only 15 when they made their debut, so if anything happened to them sexual, physical, or otherwise it is considered abuse. I think all of the above happened to them and some more than others. We can see it by their current behaviors and J*K still gets bruises...so something's up. I'm not condoning any evil crap they are doing now as grown men though, that's on them.
Bruises can be fake, its only a matter of time to get done that sorta makeup. That mark can be hickey too. They are grown men now who don't need any abuse. In fact there is no need of any abuse for any celebrities and never was. Prostitution is a norm in entertainment industry and from rookie days idols are adapted to this sorta labor, so as for extreme training.

Luisy

Established
Mostly the idols who are abused come from very poor company. Bighit wasn't like that, I would assume medium and bang pd was working for jyp before, one of those blue chip company
Do you have any reliable source of them having any kind of abuse or the like? Im curious to know how you are reaching to this kind of notion only for them being trainee and a little red spot.

NGodsHnds

Established
They can't get out of occult and don't want. Whoever enjoins themselves into blasphemy and occultism, they do it willingly despite of age preference.
I do recall occultism is associated to satan worshipping lucifer. Stories from ex-occultists escaping from occult seems to me another publicity and trap for newcomers.

The spiritual world is real, and so is Satan.

One thing Wiccans have right is that there is a supernatural world that interacts constantly with the world we see, touch and smell. Unfortunately, they believe it’s okay for humans to interact with spirits and spiritual forces any way we choose. To the contrary, the apostle Paul writes that the spiritual realm is potentially dangerous. Therefore, we need to treat it the way God tells us to and be prepared for spiritual battles of good versus evil.

The Bible says:

Many Wiccans say that Wicca is harmless and nature-loving — that it has nothing to do with evil, Satanism and dark forces. But that is exactly what Satan wants them to believe! Intent on deceit, “Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light,” says Paul. “It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness.” Paul says that if they don’t turn toward God and repent, “their end will be what their actions deserve” (2 Corinthians 11:14-15).
I underlined your comment above regarding ex-occultist, are you saying you don’t believe someone in an occult could leave? Or that they can’t leave and be free to speak about it? Just want to understand your statement. I am also reading the older posts simultaneously, wasn’t there an ex occultist in this thread a few years back?
As far as Ephesians 6:12, it’s one of my favorite scriptures and is the reason why I am able to see the things of this world so much clearer.
And yes repentance is key but knowing that I too was once an enemy of God, blind to my sinfulness, given over to my flesh yet the Lord opened my eyes, I cried out for His forgiveness and He saved me. I’m praying the same for these young men(along with others who I pray for)I know not everyone in the dark world of entertainment will be saved but I don’t know whom God will choose to reveal himself to, I can only hope and pray and of course when given the chance share the gospel, plant the seed and hope the Lord allows it to grow.

NGodsHnds

Established
View attachment 59054

View attachment 59053
speaking of ice cream, i read that t ex t's comeback will be in august so it looks to me like that picture i posted before was maybe a message to their sponsors or something since their comeback is coming:confused:

and you guys mentioned how t ex t along with bt5 recently were on billboard charts:

well a couple days ago I was listening to a song called "In the dark" by YG, the rapper recently. In the song, he literally says this:oops:
lyrics:
(Ah) I do a bitch harsh (Harsh)
Break her heart to a thousand parts
They like, "How this ghetto n***a on the charts?"
Face down, ass up, back gotta be arched

I was so shocked, i had to play it back a few times because i was like did he REALLY just say that in the song? :oops: then it reminded me of bt5 and t ex t if this is their reality as well...
Those lyrics are repulsive!

i think its still just the regular code to p3d0's for p1zza, they just mention pineapple p1zza in interviews and such to make it look like they're debating about it when in reality they just sending messages to them.
They do the same thing with mint chocolate ice cream, ice cream is code for male pr0st*tute
During my time as an Army, I never heard people debate mint chocolate chip ice cream as much as they did then. Something about it sets off members of btees and txt. It sounds like a code, which I never realized before. Two other words that found their way into my vocabulary are duality and charms. Lived a lifetime before saying those words.

More adoration and worship of btees.

I can definitely believe this. T*e frequently posts bizarre stuff and then deletes it. Fans always thinks he talking to them of course but I knew something else was up. I think he uses his wverse account and the groups twittr to advertise himself for current or future clients. A good example was his deleted butter video. Just look at the way he's dancing and parading himself. Makes my stomach turn.
This is stomach turning. He's so used to giving himself to older men.

NGodsHnds

Established
From your link I realized txt song I know I love you sounds very lose of faith to me. How is this inspirational for kids? Aren't they making them loose consideration for afterlife in this way? Lyrics are depressing enough.

I'm not going to make it
I won't be able to get into heaven
I don't belong there
No place for me in heaven
At the tips of my feet
Everything turned pitch black
My life before you was trash
Could never even light a single match

I heard namjoon participated in writing lyrics. Do you have any link of stories for that why they need to write lyrics like that?
Why am I not surprised that Noon had a hand in the writing, he’s openly atheist right? It certainly seems that way with the way he talks and the lyrics he writes. But not only does the lyrics sound hopeless, it makes me think how these artist are told there is no going back, that their souls are lost… but that’s not entirely true. We know the trick of Satan is to have us believe that we aren’t redeemable, that God does not love us and we cannot be saved. Yes he has more power than us but he is not more powerful than God.
“How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:12-14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

And please for those reading my post do not take it as me trying to force my beliefs, I know not everyone believes in what I believe but because it is my belief I can only share based off what” I” know to be true.

Luisy

Established
I underlined your comment above regarding ex-occultist, are you saying you don’t believe someone in an occult could leave? Or that they can’t leave and be free to speak about it? Just want to understand your statement. I am also reading the older posts simultaneously, wasn’t there an ex occultist in this thread a few years back?
As far as Ephesians 6:12, it’s one of my favorite scriptures and is the reason why I am able to see the things of this world so much clearer.
And yes repentance is key but knowing that I too was once an enemy of God, blind to my sinfulness, given over to my flesh yet the Lord opened my eyes, I cried out for His forgiveness and He saved me. I’m praying the same for these young men(along with others who I pray for)I know not everyone in the dark world of entertainment will be saved but I don’t know whom God will choose to reveal himself to, I can only hope and pray and of course when given the chance share the gospel, plant the seed and hope the Lord allows it to grow.
How much do we believe people in real life on the current world? How many are even trusted for any further progress?
I am sorry to say, I don't believe any personal stories only reading from a forum unless it has any source, which isn't possible. I mean, anyone can come up with any stories for any wicked purpose. I am here for actual informations, sources, enough references, proof etc. Nothing can be more convincing. Followers of occult are very wicked to be believed. If you notice, every ex-satanist/occultist enlightenment movement seems pretty much controlled and they pull out an agenda for the externalization of occult. Even a mason with secret knowledge can't slip out anything to death. For instance, I was reading a thread of mark passio the other day and he basically promoting white magic, duality. His webpage is very questionable.

Berrywon88

Star
Mostly the idols who are abused come from very poor company. Bighit wasn't like that, I would assume medium and bang pd was working for jyp before, one of those blue chip company
Do you have any reliable source of them having any kind of abuse or the like? Im curious to know how you are reaching to this kind of notion only for them being trainee and a little red spot.
It's a feeling more than anything, but there's a lot on film showing them being mistreated or talking about it especially from their early days when they could say more and weren't robots given a script. I thought to myself then, and this is what's on film can you imagine behind the scenes. I'm not going to give specific examples and take up anymore space on this thread but it's all there. I don't think I'm reaching, the kpop business in and of itself is abusive in my opinion regardless of the company an idol comes from.

Luisy

Established
It's a feeling more than anything, but there's a lot on film showing them being mistreated or talking about it especially from their early days when they could say more and weren't robots given a script. I thought to myself then, and this is what's on film can you imagine behind the scenes. I'm not going to give specific examples and take up anymore space on this thread but it's all there. I don't think I'm reaching, the kpop business in and of itself is abusive in my opinion regardless of the company an idol comes from.
Some are real, some are fake. After all, this is marketing strategy:)

Yellowish

Rookie
You must know what bible says...
  • Matthew 12:30-32: Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. Therefore I tell you, people will be forgiven for every sin and blasphemy, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
  • Mark 3:28-30: Truly I tell you, people will be forgiven for their sins and whatever blasphemies they utter; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit can never have forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin—for they had said, "He has an unclean spirit."
Blasphemy is a serious sin. Occultists are heavily a part of it. After reading this, rest of the conclusions is upto readers. We should know how we can keep ourselves purr and must not mess around occult too much, its not beneficial.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
View attachment 59058
Prostixtion IS abxse. Sxxual abuse to be specific. Abxse goes on in the occult. Mxrder, txrture, sxx, cxnnibalism, I can go on and on. Most of this stuff they do to their victims so I don't know how you don't see that as abxse.

Luisy

Established
Prostixtion IS abxse. Sxxual abuse to be specific. Abxse goes on in the occult. Mxrder, txrture, sxx, cxnnibalism, I can go on and on. Most of this stuff they do to their victims so I don't know how you don't see that as abxse.
How do you know they are this deep? Or even if, that isn't any abuse, that is what they like to do for own benefit. Everyone on the earth isn't same when it comes to mental stability. Even masons have many degrees. They never showed any signs of serious abuse. Celebrites are more open to public for getting any serious harm. People happily prostitute themselves for few bucks. Many even happily take part in bdsm, s&m which is getting "pleasure from abuse". As bts have been on camera suspicious handkerchiefs and codes, its hard to ignore they are into "something by themselves for own pleasure"

Berrywon88

Star
Bruises can be fake, its only a matter of time to get done that sorta makeup. That mark can be hickey too. They are grown men now who don't need any abuse. In fact there is no need of any abuse for any celebrities and never was. Prostitution is a norm in entertainment industry and from rookie days idols are adapted to this sorta labor, so as for extreme training.
Don't even know how to answer the first half. Why would someone repeatedly fake bruises and open sores on their body for years??? And that would be an odd place for J*K to get a hickey lol...right beneath his armpit! Umm and what you described is indeed abuse..

Attachments