BTS discussion thread

i thought at first they werent trying to make them the new bt5, but i guess they are trying to do it now... do you guys think they'll reach the same level of fame like them?
We have to see what happens when btees disbands. I don't think they're it boys. Someone is promoting that concept into the ground. They're not nobodies but still not btees. There's a lot of videos discussing how bad ptd sounds. The fact Armys aren't down voting them more is telling. Around 4:05 he mentions Jm's androgynous look. Then he asks why are Tae and Jm touching the kid's hands.

queen82

Star
She's done it so many times. She took video from a documentary on black dancers in New Orleans and put it in her video. She does it all the time. The artists she has done this to have no options to get credit and money for their work. It's really common for celebrities to do this.

Someone got to the composer of that game song. People were saying he acknowledged they took from his song and it was more than a sampling. Now he's denying that he said anything like that.
Jennifer Lopez stole from other artist too , and said it was her idea

Sleepytumm

Established
Why you are so seroius of the world is a stage? Is she your relative or friend?
Dude you are now changing topic what you were refering to this long. Just leave already I must say.
You say you are only here to fun around or casually passing by. Now you want us to believe someone who apparently was exposing you people?
You are full of contradiction with all of your posts. Just leave already you lost credibility way before.
Probably trolling because he/she don’t want to believe that their oppar sold their soul

Fujiko

Star
Why is she famous? She's a great dancer and a mediocre singer. Her acting is ok. So many celebrities are famous for nothing. Sex tapes, viral videos, social media or being rich. Talent isn't necessary anymore. Just be able to influence people and sell them things.
She wanted to became famous since she was a child,and she did her "best" to realize his dream.She was determinate to reach the top,she visualized herself in a stage and her parents encouraged her,and maybe she used the occult to reach this level.

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
The visual is Jin,but the representive visual is V.Maybe because is the male prostitute in the group.And Yeonjun is the most feminine in the group.S*x sells.
Wow! Is he really know as being the “prostitute” of the group? I guess the bigger question is, is that a role he is doing willingly or forced?! If it can happen with females in the industry it can happen to the males. Either way it’s sad!

NGodsHnds

Established
Why is she famous? She's a great dancer and a mediocre singer. Her acting is ok. So many celebrities are famous for nothing. Sex tapes, viral videos, social media or being rich. Talent isn't necessary anymore. Just be able to influence people and sell them things.
The story “supposedly” is she was groomed to be Mariah’s replacement. When she divorced Motola and was able to break free of his control(some say he was also her handler), he was determined to squash her career using Lo. Mariah really wanted to break into acting as well. It’s also no secret that Lo was not opposed to the “casting couch” to get exposure. Some are definitely forced but many are ready & willing.
I remember having a conversation with a young actress, I was actually sharing the gospel with her and she blatantly told me that’s not what’s going to help her break into the business but being on her back, & knees would and she didn’t care, she was willing to do whatever.( her words), and the irony is…she is doing well… and by well she has “made it” but her soul nor her mind is well.

swayy000

Star
Wow! Is he really know as being the “prostitute” of the group? I guess the bigger question is, is that a role he is doing willingly or forced?! If it can happen with females in the industry it can happen to the males. Either way it’s sad!
out of all the members in the group , he was possibly passed around the most :confused: the way he stares at older men is very suggestive

NGodsHnds

Established
Since everyone has been talking about dreams I’ve got something to add
I hardly remember any of my dreams anymore my memory is really bad and so I remember having one dream about BTS and V was in it I can’t remember much more
However I had been discussing the Jin theories with the world is a stage and I was really worried about him I had been listening to Awake a lot because I wanted to see if there were any hidden messages or hints and I also love that song
So I was thinking about him and I got a vision of him it was weird I do sometimes get these pictures pop up randomly and this time it was Jin and I could see he was screaming and crying for help he was in handcuffs and these men were pushing him there was another man he looked like he was in his 40s and he was sitting near whilst Jin was being pushed
It was all a bit random and I think it links to me thinking about him a lot
Also a lot of people have had dreams of him praying I hope that’s a good sign I feel like Jin would want to get out of this mess bless him
How could anyone hear this song and not see that it’s a cry for help?!
It’s known that some artist will use their music to inform of us of what’s going on and some of that information is a cry for help. So the question might be why would “they” let them!? Well because most will listen and apply it to their own lives, some will listen and just hear it as artistic expression, others will hear it but disconnect the message with the artist because they are celebrity with money and fame why would they be unhappy in “this” way and then there is simply the lot of us who feel like what can we do… we know what goes on, we are not blind but what can be done. I personally want to get out of the space of feeling helpless especially being that I am Christian I know that victory is in store even though it doesn’t seem like it right now, it looks like we’re losing but what it looks like and what it is, is not the same(my faith & hope talking) I have faith some of these celebrities can be saved.

NGodsHnds

Established
out of all the members in the group , he was possibly passed around the most :confused: the way he stares at older men is very suggestive
I’d love to hear your theories as to why Tae or anyone else who’d like to chime in?
I kind of figured that for all three of the younger ones. Especially JimN & Tae, with Cookie I saw his getting all those tattoos as rebellion of what was possibly happening to him. What is public(if true) about Tae’s upbringing makes him the perfect candidate to be used, manipulated, groomed and abused. What disgust me about this industry is that this is done to minors… I’m sure what is happening began when they were younger maybe not passed around to “others” in the industry and possibly in gov’t but inhouse to execs and producers. I tell you I pray for these Occult, pedos downfall everyday!

gettingedu

Established
Hey all!
managed to get into my account again after forgetting the password lol. It might’ve been a blessing in disguise as I was getting sucked in too much into the bad energy and crazy occult information. However, I do believe that there are powers that have an agenda even bigger than BT$ controlling the strings and are rich and powerful enough to do this. It’s crazy what’s happening right now and so fast and it’s all about the money $$$$. I hope everyone stays safe and take care . Stay resilient in fighting for the truth. I’ll have to retire in doing my analysis of BT$ which I had already done but wasn’t able to say before. Wish you all the best of luck. Before that ,I recommend you to watch -
Corbett Report and Hugo Talks. Keep researching and critically thinking. Never take anything at face value and always do your own due diligence and research.

https://www.corbettreport.com/humandesign/
https://www.corbettreport.com/

P.S. they have interesting things to say and ponder about outside of Bt$ and talking about a larger agenda.

also listening to too much of this stuff can take a toll on your mindset as well so-remember to take a break.
Thank you for saying this bc when I have those periods where I rlly dive into this information it takes a toll on my mind and I’m gonna take a break soon for a good while

gettingedu

Established
Hey all!
managed to get into my account again after forgetting the password lol. It might’ve been a blessing in disguise as I was getting sucked in too much into the bad energy and crazy occult information. However, I do believe that there are powers that have an agenda even bigger than BT$ controlling the strings and are rich and powerful enough to do this. It’s crazy what’s happening right now and so fast and it’s all about the money $$$$. I hope everyone stays safe and take care . Stay resilient in fighting for the truth. I’ll have to retire in doing my analysis of BT$ which I had already done but wasn’t able to say before. Wish you all the best of luck. Before that ,I recommend you to watch -
Corbett Report and Hugo Talks. Keep researching and critically thinking. Never take anything at face value and always do your own due diligence and research.

https://www.corbettreport.com/humandesign/
https://www.corbettreport.com/

P.S. they have interesting things to say and ponder about outside of Bt$ and talking about a larger agenda.

also listening to too much of this stuff can take a toll on your mindset as well so-remember to take a break.
I alrdy forgot my password too but they kept me logged in so thank God

Kathyana

Rookie
We have to see what happens when btees disbands. I don't think they're it boys. Someone is promoting that concept into the ground. They're not nobodies but still not btees. There's a lot of videos discussing how bad ptd sounds. The fact Armys aren't down voting them more is telling. Around 4:05 he mentions Jm's androgynous look. Then he asks why are Tae and Jm touching the kid's hands.

D' angello did a video about how bad the song is too.

gettingedu

Established
Hi guys so I’ve been wanting to warn my cousins about kpop and all these groups bc they are so invested in this thing and we’re all Christians children of pastors, tongue speaking and e.t.c but I’m not sure how to tell them it’s not like I’m scared I just don’t know what my approach should be. I do have a way I can use cause we were watching some music videos by BTS and GOT7 and all and I was seeing all the dark stuff in them and my face was obviously like ew and all and one of my cousins saw and was like “what?” and I was dragging my words then just said nvm. I’m also going to pray that God opens their eyes to these things but any thoughts?

swayy000

Star
Hi guys so I’ve been wanting to warn my cousins about kpop and all these groups bc they are so invested in this thing and we’re all Christians children of pastors, tongue speaking and e.t.c but I’m not sure how to tell them it’s not like I’m scared I just don’t know what my approach should be. I do have a way I can use cause we were watching some music videos by BTS and GOT7 and all and I was seeing all the dark stuff in them and my face was obviously like ew and all and one of my cousins saw and was like “what?” and I was dragging my words then just said nvm. I’m also going to pray that God opens their eyes to these things but any thoughts?
how old are they? i could give you some links that expose them and kpop but you know some of things covered might not be age appropriate if they are young :confused:

Last edited: