BTS discussion thread

Yellowish

Rookie
*before sapphire made an appearance. they're all trolls. To me, it looks like jeans, sapphire, and valleysparkle are all troll accounts operating under one person. And i think that person is @草泥马 , the one who spammed the threads with gay kissing links a couple days back. They might also be shills.
For some reason sapphire knew about jeans making an account
and s/he tried to make it seem like I was the person who made the jeans account when I called them out for being an old troll coming back under a new account
Plus they all made their accounts around the same time, sapphire and jeans making theirs on the same date.
View attachment 58946
View attachment 58947
View attachment 58945

thanks this helps! I have some questions however, I never really looked back into the earlier thread posts that much but please correct me if im wrong, @Maggieca basically was as a former bts fan correct? and s/he is friends with Bae Yeon Hee, who... is an ex-occultist?:oops: So they were friends before, and they along with some others decided to create this thread?

besides maggieca and bae who are the other founding members of this thread?... and wow i didn't know they left after 5 pages, that is kind of suspicious, and that they deleted their account

this site is getting weirder and weirder... :confused:
Why you picked up valleysparkle? Where they trolled?

To be honest, I don't believe in any stories someone was a bts fan, or where they worked or whats their experience. It is only a smokescreen for me with the fact of not having any proof. Im here only to gather information, added or minimalized, both are ok for me if that provides me of the truth Im searching for. So I never take in count any post that has lots of "I".

cadiz

Star
what a mess!!!
some trolls are coming here and playing with you guys

And I know some older members too, keep in touch with them and believe me (they are not dead) lollll ....people can lose interest in the forums.
I was gone for like 8 months and then came back to check on the thread.. nobody is dying because of the BTS thread. we just stop posting to focus on other things

don't worry too much guys. VC forums don't kill. I should have died years ago then :D

watch this :

The roots of kpop stole from black pop culture. Then repackaged it to make it palatable to people that like hip hop but don't want to see black people. It's not surprising they continue to steal from Western artists. Do they respect intellectual property? I've heard of groups stealing from other songs without giving credit to the original artists.

Oceanic

Veteran
what a mess!!!
some trolls are coming here and playing with you guys

And I know some older members too, keep in touch with them and believe me (they are not dead) lollll ....people can lose interest in the forums.
I was gone for like 8 months and then came back to check on the thread.. nobody is dying because of the BTS thread. we just stop posting to focus on other things

don't worry too much guys. VC forums don't kill. I should have died years ago then :D
Oh my God, I remember how active you were in 2019, I used to read your posts all the time, I'm glad you're here!! Yeah, most of the members just lose interest and leave. This "Jean" person just purposely created some false tension. That's what petty people do when they disagree with the these kinds of threads.

Last edited:
Hey all!
managed to get into my account again after forgetting the password lol. It might’ve been a blessing in disguise as I was getting sucked in too much into the bad energy and crazy occult information. However, I do believe that there are powers that have an agenda even bigger than BT$ controlling the strings and are rich and powerful enough to do this. It’s crazy what’s happening right now and so fast and it’s all about the money $$$$. I hope everyone stays safe and take care . Stay resilient in fighting for the truth. I’ll have to retire in doing my analysis of BT$ which I had already done but wasn’t able to say before. Wish you all the best of luck. Before that ,I recommend you to watch -
Corbett Report and Hugo Talks. Keep researching and critically thinking. Never take anything at face value and always do your own due diligence and research.

https://www.corbettreport.com/humandesign/
https://www.corbettreport.com/

P.S. they have interesting things to say and ponder about outside of Bt$ and talking about a larger agenda.

also listening to too much of this stuff can take a toll on your mindset as well so-remember to take a break.

Oceanic

Veteran
Hey all!
managed to get into my account again after forgetting the password lol. It might’ve been a blessing in disguise as I was getting sucked in too much into the bad energy and crazy occult information. However, I do believe that there are powers that have an agenda even bigger than BT$ controlling the strings and are rich and powerful enough to do this. It’s crazy what’s happening right now and so fast and it’s all about the money $$$$. I hope everyone stays safe and take care . Stay resilient in fighting for the truth. I’ll have to retire in doing my analysis of BT$ which I had already done but wasn’t able to say before. Wish you all the best of luck. Before that ,I recommend you to watch -
Corbett Report and Hugo Talks. Keep researching and critically thinking. Never take anything at face value and always do your own due diligence and research.

P.S. they have interesting things to say and ponder about outside of Bt$ and talking about a larger agenda.

also listening to too much of this stuff can take a toll on your mindset as well so-remember to take a break.
AAAAA you're back too!!! :eek: This is awesome! Welcome back! Yeah I had tagged a lot of the older members and reassured everyone that it's likely they forgot their password or lost interest, whether temporarily or permanently.

I'll def check out the recommendations.

eaisa

Established
Hey all!

is this a fever dream? your one of the old members i look up to the most after shining carat and cadiz. im so so glad your back.

AAAAA you're back too!!! :eek: This is awesome! Welcome back! Yeah I had tagged a lot of the older members and reassured everyone that it's likely they forgot their password or lost interest, whether temporarily or permanently.

I'll def check out the recommendations.
From time to time I come back and check in. This thread really blew up lol. I guess after 1,000+ pages we have come to some sort of conclusion? But I do like the ongoing discussion. Hopefully people can find solutions in their own ways. It’s too busy analyzing the problems and every little details that I think I forgot to think of the bigger picture. Is there anything I can do about it? If BT$ joined the occult then what can I do? Maybe I’ll just focus on what I can control. Anyways this forum was a great place and I learned a lot despite its ups and downs. Not gonna be analyzing much but will read stuff here from time to time. :)

is this a fever dream? your one of the old members i look up to the most after shining carat and cadiz. im so so glad your back.
Forgot my password and my old phone has the one where you put your thumb print on it so technically if I lost this phone I can’t get into my account again because I forgot the password already . Thanks and I’m glad you enjoyed my analysis and posts. :) it was great seeing things connected but it tired me out seeing the evil things that it actually means -it took a toll on me and so I needed a break. Can’t say I’ll be back and doing much posting but I’ll probably be just reading.

eaisa

Established
Forgot my password and my old phone has the one where you put your thumb print on it so technically if I lost this phone I can’t get into my account again because I forgot the password already . Thanks and I’m glad you enjoyed my analysis and posts. :) it was great seeing things connected but it tired me out seeing the evil things that it actually means -it took a toll on me and so I needed a break. Can’t say I’ll be back and doing much posting but I’ll probably be just reading.
i feel bad for you, all the old memebrs you were used to interacting with are long gone...

i feel bad for you, all the old memebrs you were used to interacting with are long gone...
No it’s okay. It’s good they may have found something else to focus on in their life. I wish them well if they happen to see my post. It’s just interesting how this thread received a lot of discussion. A good thing is that everything in this forum is discussed and I learned a lot of things especially regarding the symbolism which I could not have known if not for the things that members shared in this forum.

cleduzairs

Hi guys, how y'all doing? I can see that there are trolls/spammers around here, so here's a suggestion.
1.) Shut down the thread and make it archived.
2.) Have reliable members and a moderator sort through the archived pages to remove arguments/spam/trolling posts.
3.) If you guys suspect someone is making multiple accounts in order to derail the thread, just ban their IP address.
4.) These celebs (K-Pop/K-Drama) will always keep doing the same thing. Only this time their agenda will solidify the New World Order.

Luisy

Established
Hi guys, how y'all doing? I can see that there are trolls/spammers around here, so here's a suggestion.
1.) Shut down the thread and make it archived.
2.) Have reliable members and a moderator sort through the archived pages to remove arguments/spam/trolling posts.
3.) If you guys suspect someone is making multiple accounts in order to derail the thread, just ban their IP address.
4.) These celebs (K-Pop/K-Drama) will always keep doing the same thing. Only this time their agenda will solidify the New World Order.
Shutting down thread isn't any solution. It sounds as a scapegoat for something else and everyone is onesided.

queen82

Star
The roots of kpop stole from black pop culture. Then repackaged it to make it palatable to people that like hip hop but don't want to see black people. It's not surprising they continue to steal from Western artists. Do they respect intellectual property? I've heard of groups stealing from other songs without giving credit to the original artists.
western artists stole from others too ,Beyoncè is one of them

western artists stole from others too ,Beyoncè is one of them
She's done it so many times. She took video from a documentary on black dancers in New Orleans and put it in her video. She does it all the time. The artists she has done this to have no options to get credit and money for their work. It's really common for celebrities to do this.

Someone got to the composer of that game song. People were saying he acknowledged they took from his song and it was more than a sampling. Now he's denying that he said anything like that.