BTS discussion thread

Oceanic

Veteran
Tell me why I would give this thread any information when all people have done is just chase them away? Tell me why I should risk my life to tell these people anything when clearly its not worth it? People make the mistake of asking questions expecting an answer.
The thing with me is, if you feel this way, then why bring up anything at all if you don't even want to give any plausible answers?

Also, I feel like I just stepped into the Twilight Zone. There's about five different people arguing about older members. I doubt any of them died, they either got their account banned, forgot their password, or just didn't care to be here anymore.

I remember looking at this thread a lot back in 2019, and my favorite members were,

The World is a Stage, ShiningCarat, Pretty Woman, Denniii, (however you spell it) Faith and Strength (heard their account got banned) and many others I just can't think of right now. I also remember reading about a lot of members saying their goodbyes because the thread took too much time from their personal life, so we don't even have to worry much about their "disappearance". Jean, you and Sapphire basically made this thread seem abnormal.

All we have to do, is check the last time our favorite older members posted and if they ever mentioned anything about leaving and that's that. This isn't a murder mystery.

The only thing I can actually agree with you on here, is the fact that the creator of this thread literally never said anything after 5 pages. If you want to make this a mystery game, we should just talk about the creator then. Everybody else left for obvious reasons.

Luisy

Established
The thing with me is, if you feel this way, then why bring up anything at all if you don't even want to give any plausible answers?

Also, I feel like I just stepped into the Twilight Zone. There's about five different people arguing about older members. I doubt any of them died, they either got their account banned, forgot their password, or just didn't care to be here anymore.

I remember looking at this thread a lot back in 2019, and my favorite members were,

The World is a Stage, ShiningCarat, Pretty Woman, Denniii, (however you spell it) Faith and Strength (heard their account got banned) and many others I just can't think of right now. I also remember reading about a lot of members saying their goodbyes because the thread took too much time from their personal life, so we don't even have to worry much about their "disappearance". Jean, you and Sapphire basically made this thread seem abnormal.

All we have to do, is check the last time our favorite older members posted and if they ever mentioned anything about leaving and that's that. This isn't a murder mystery.

The only thing I can actually agree with you on here, is the fact that the creator of this thread literally never said anything after 5 pages. If you want to make this a mystery game, we should just talk about the creator then. Everybody else left for obvious reasons.
I disagree with you on some point. I must admit sapphire has some points that can't be ignored. Just give me a sec to proof silver is completely ok and jeansXD is the one who is messing around to freak us out.

Oceanic

Veteran
I disagree with you on some point. I must admit sapphire has some points that can't be ignored. Just give me a sec to proof silver is completely ok and jeansXD is the one who is messing around to freak us out.
Well then maybe I missed something because I just logged on today, and there are 4 or 5 pages of Sapphire trolling and at one point, she admitted she was. Jean, although still partially irritating, has made some better points than Sapphire did. The problem is, they're being too blunt and cryptic like if they're going to tell us something, just go ahead and do it. It's up to us to determine if we want to believe them or not, not the other way around, so I don't know why they just came here like "Here's Johnny!!" and then refused to give us some info we can actually fully discuss.

So @Sapphire and @Jeans_XD

Are y'all going to provide us some valuable information or continue speaking in code words because the rest of us don't want to pick apart your puzzles. Give us our info TO GO and head out if you want.

platinum

Established
Well then maybe I missed something because I just logged on today, and there are 4 or 5 pages of Sapphire trolling and at one point, she admitted she was. Jean, although still partially irritating, has made some better points than Sapphire did. The problem is, they're being too blunt and cryptic like if they're going to tell us something, just go ahead and do it. It's up to us to determine if we want to believe them or not, not the other way around, so I don't know why they just came here like "Here's Johnny!!" and then refused to give us some info we can actually fully discuss.

Are y'all going to provide us some valuable information or continue speaking in code words because the rest of us don't want to pick apart your puzzles. Give us our info TO GO and head out if you want.
I agree so much with your post

Luisy

Established
If anyone thinks people can't delete their comments read this.
Many members delete their posts to keep the most relevant one to clear their profile. So its not anything suspicious.

The one post this very JeansXD is making suspicious is from dec15 2020. This person coming up with totally 2 different occasion only for the gif being same. Its stupid as hell.

But digging silver has been active after 15dec 2020 on may 2 2021.
IMG_20210722_015516.jpg
She liked on this post of lovelife who recently left.
If silver was in seroius danger, why would she like on this casual post?

Please noone be fooled by this jeansXD. This person is here only to scare us.

Luisy

Established

check this, silver popped up and casually lurking

Luisy

Established
Yes, the thread did take much of their personal life, but there for some others its deeper than that. Now I didn't say ALL old member's were. I was specific: Some Random Name, Yeon Hee, world is a stage. Mainly those three. It's not a murder mystery, but regardless I did make it that, sorry.

I'll tell you people something. Bts are not perfect people, none of us are, but their messages aren't meant for people who's inner eye is not open. What they're sending out is to other occultists. It's a battle that most are not prepared for. This is more than BTS, this is about the spirit., the world. God is Female not male, stone me. Two of the most powerful societies have already merged into one. But, it doesn't affect you people because you're not in it. Research way back to Sumeria, that's where the blueprint for religion was created. Christians... stone me. Go ahead. I'm just waiting for VC do to their job. None of this is anything new, I don't know bts personally. I can't tell you who slept with who or the latest juicy tea. I'm not dispatch. Bts is just masons who are doing their jobs, yeah pushing the gay agenda that's their thing. But there are bigger things than just BTS. Covid wasn't made by the government. Forest fires are not just an accidental thing, its a war against mother nature. AMAzon. AMMA. MAMA. MAAT. Her has many names just as HE has many names: Jesus, Ra, Jehovah so on.
Stop trying to divert the attention to bts when you obviously scared us with awkward death or weird disappearance of members. We know bts aren't perfect we don't need to know that from you. You are just trolling.

platinum

Established
Yes, the thread did take much of their personal life, but there for some others its deeper than that. Now I didn't say ALL old member's were. I was specific: Some Random Name, Yeon Hee, world is a stage. Mainly those three. It's not a murder mystery, but regardless I did make it that, sorry.

I'll tell you people something. Bts are not perfect people, none of us are, but their messages aren't meant for people who's inner eye is not open. What they're sending out is to other occultists. It's a battle that most are not prepared for. This is more than BTS, this is about the spirit., the world. God is Female not male, stone me. Two of the most powerful societies have already merged into one. But, it doesn't affect you people because you're not in it. Research way back to Sumeria, that's where the blueprint for religion was created. Christians... stone me. Go ahead. I'm just waiting for VC do to their job. None of this is anything new, I don't know bts personally. I can't tell you who slept with who or the latest juicy tea. I'm not dispatch. Bts is just masons who are doing their jobs, yeah pushing the gay agenda that's their thing. But there are bigger things than just BTS. Covid wasn't made by the government. Forest fires are not just an accidental thing, its a war against mother nature. AMAzon. AMMA. MAMA. MAAT. Her has many names just as HE has many names: Jesus, Ra, Jehovah so on.
Well this reply is unrewarding...You actually made up a death. No offense

Luisy

Established
Lol and you don't want to question who Silver is or who that person who replied to Silver was. Samsara is a code word. Have fun.
What kind of satanist are you who first was trolling, then scared us about members disappearance with pizza box, then talk about code, then say probably, then send weird numbers, and now so sure? You are only a troll. Go off.

Edit: Silver is still here and she is among you, but not as Silver, but someone else. I know you, and if you dont keep your mouth shut... Enjoy.
Replying to this what was edited: You are now trying to gain some relevance as sapphire? Silver can lurk without any account as lurker so yes she is not silver. Her real life name isn't silver. Noone believes you you are just exposed.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Lol and you don't want to question who Silver is or who that person who replied to Silver was. Samsara is a code word. Have fun.

Edit: Silver is still here and she is among you, but not as Silver, but someone else. I know you, and if you dont keep your mouth shut... Enjoy.
See this is what I don't like. Stop giving us mere pieces and just give us the entire puzzle. I have a lot of self control but I am close to just suggesting you fuck off.

Edit: Every time you're mentioned, the word "satanist" is also mentioned. I honestly wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say but if you're a satanist, and if you keep talking in code words you can miss me with that. One of your lasts posts is you talking about this "Silver" person and then you said, "If you don't keep your mouth shut" <--- Sounds like something a satanist would say to someone else who is in on something.

NGodsHnds

Established
Those incidents were part of their "choreography" during regular concerts on a specific tour. I'm not sure if any of those concerts were televised... I doubt it. This was over ten years ago, like a year or two after Suju released their second album. The way I came across it back then was through fancams. There were A LOT of fancams.

Unlike BT5 fans though, Suju fans were typically much better at seeing the light. ELFs had a handful of crazy moments, like Only13, hating on Hankyung for leaving, and freaking out on Sungmin for getting married. But once word got out that the kissing fanservice was forced by SM Town, plus other atrocities committed by that label, their hardcore fans would stand up for them. SM never did that disgusting nonsense again (as far as I know).

If BT5 fans could be like that... less selfish and more down with reality, BH would treat BT5 better.
Absolutely sickening! How anybody could call themselves supporters of B t $ and not call out that crap is insane. It’s why it makes sense how the agendas put in front of us daily through music, film, the news etc… is working because so many people are falling for it even when they know the artist are uncomfortable with it. But if more people woke up and spoke on it like the one Twitter account (against shipping) mentioned earlier these companies wouldn’t be able to get away with it.
And I have left a few comments on some accounts that were really trying to push the shipping between BT$ members… I got no response from the original poster but as long as people are seeing that this crap is not okay that’s all I can hope for… is that it sinks in and people wake up!
And is it true (haven’t seen it myself) that Kook & Tae have openly stated that don’t like the shipping?

Luisy

Established
You prove just my point. Wow, this is really not worth it. None of you here would be able to look at a thelemite or Mason, even though they walk among all of us. It went over your heads. You'll never truly know who are infiltrators with that kind of thinking. Yeah I came here stumbling acting up a fool lol. It was fun.
But if there is something I am serious about, take world is a stage's posts into consideration and whatever is left of Silver's post if anyone remembers what they said.
Why you are so seroius of the world is a stage? Is she your relative or friend?
Dude you are now changing topic what you were refering to this long. Just leave already I must say.
You say you are only here to fun around or casually passing by. Now you want us to believe someone who apparently was exposing you people?
You are full of contradiction with all of your posts. Just leave already you lost credibility way before.

Oceanic

Veteran
Haha nah im just bored
Just a satanist passing through.
I am no platinum or swayy000. I'm just a bored fuck passing through and this thread looks fun, so why not? :D
It's just an anime called Ghost Stories, these are clips from a character called Momoko aka Born again Betty always preaching about Jesus saying that all Jews and Muslims will go to hell. Basically the series didn't do well in Japan, and they told the American dubbing team to go crazy, just do not change names and important storylines.
It's these posts from you and much more that leads me to believe you probably don't have any info we can use after all. You're purposely being cryptic because you said, and I quote, "I'm just bored" then you go on to "reveal" you're a satanist. Satanist or not, your whole agenda is to derail the thread, so no wonder you never reply properly when other members ask you to clarify the mess that comes out of your mouth.

I guess this ends here. Stepping out the twilight zone, back in reality. All is well. So what were we talking about before Jean made an appearance?

Oceanic

Veteran
By the way guys, I did some researching so you didn't have to. Ignore what Jean said, because here is the truth of most of the older members:

The creator of the thread, @Maggieca their account is private. Nobody, including any members can see their profile and when they last posted. You can go to settings of your own account, go to privacy, and click "no-one" if you do not want anyone to see your account if they were to click on your profile.

@ShiningCarat14 and @Maggieca deleted their accounts, VC didn't do it for them, they did it themselves. That is why when you @ them, their name doesn't appear in the suggestions.

@Chic @wow @Truthteller <--- All of their profiles have a limited audience, but they didn't delete it.

@the world is a stage <--- Account is still alive, but she was last seen March of 2020. Her last post is post #21,786 where she explains she takes long breaks and returns after a couple of months. So either she's taking another long break right now, or she has officially decided to leave, but left her account open.

@mimi <--- Account is left behind, and she left.

@yoongiyoongi <---Account is still alive and they were last seen May of 2021, which was 2 months ago. However, their last post was September of 2020 so I guess they're just lurking.

@Brea <--- Account is left behind, and she left. She bid her goodbyes, which was her last post. She said she was overwhelmed by this topic and had to focus on her own life.

@FaithAndStrength got banned.

@HealingHugs is one of the oldest members as well, and she is surprisingly still active. Her last post is post #35,871 wishing us plenty of blessings, and if you go to her account, she was last active yesterday morning.

So no worries. Hope y'all feel better.

Last edited:

eaisa

Established
By the way guys, I did some researching so you didn't have to. Ignore what Jean said, because here is the truth of most of the older members:

The creator of the thread, @Maggieca their account is private. Nobody, including any members can see their profile and when they last posted. You can go to settings of your own account, go to privacy, and click "no-one" if you do not want anyone to see your account if they were to click on your profile.

@ShiningCarat14 @Mochiamours and @Maggieca deleted their accounts, VC didn't do it for them, they did it themselves. That is why when you @ them, their name doesn't appear in the suggestions.

@Chic @wow @Truthteller <--- All of their profiles have a limited audience, but they didn't delete it.

@the world is a stage <--- Account is still alive, but she was last seen March of 2020. Her last post is post #21,786 where she explains she takes long breaks and returns after a couple of months. So either she's taking another long break right now, or she has officially decided to leave, but left her account open.

@yoongiyoongi <---Account is still alive and they were last seen May of 2021, which was 2 months ago. However, their last post was September of 2020 so I guess they're just lurking.

@Brea <--- Account is left behind, and she left. She bid her goodbyes, which was her last post. She said she was overwhelmed by this topic and had to focus on her own life.

@HealingHugs is one of the oldest members as well, and she is surprisingly still active. Her last post is post #35,871 wishing us plenty of blessings, and if you go to her account, she was last active yesterday morning.

im so upset about shiningcarat, i miss her a lot

swayy000

Star
I guess this ends here. Stepping out the twilight zone, back in reality. All is well. So what were we talking about before Jean made an appearance?
*before sapphire made an appearance. they're all trolls. To me, it looks like jeans, sapphire, and valleysparkle are all troll accounts operating under one person. And i think that person is @草泥马 , the one who spammed the threads with gay kissing links a couple days back. They might also be shills.
For some reason sapphire knew about jeans making an account
and s/he tried to make it seem like I was the person who made the jeans account when I called them out for being an old troll coming back under a new account
Plus they all made their accounts around the same time, sapphire and jeans making theirs on the same date.
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture1.JPG

@ShiningCarat14 and @Maggieca deleted their accounts, VC didn't do it for them, they did it themselves. That is why when you @ them, their name doesn't appear in the suggestions.

thanks this helps! I have some questions however, I never really looked back into the earlier thread posts that much but please correct me if im wrong, @Maggieca basically was as a former bts fan correct? and s/he is friends with Bae Yeon Hee, who... is an ex-occultist?:oops: So they were friends before, and they along with some others decided to create this thread?
I used to be deep into occult practices, sacrifice is not speculation, it's required to reach those levels.
Most of us founding members aren't active much anymore
besides maggieca and bae who are the other founding members of this thread?... and wow i didn't know they left after 5 pages, that is kind of suspicious, and that they deleted their account
this site is getting weirder and weirder... :confused:

Last edited:

Luisy

Established
*before sapphire made an appearance. they're all trolls. To me, it looks like jeans, sapphire, and valleysparkle are all troll accounts operating under one person. And i think that person is @草泥马 , the one who spammed the threads with gay kissing links a couple days back. They might also be shills.
For some reason sapphire knew about jeans making an account
and s/he tried to make it seem like I was the person who made the jeans account when I called them out for being an old troll coming back under a new account
Plus they all made their accounts around the same time, sapphire and jeans making theirs on the same date.
View attachment 58946
View attachment 58947
View attachment 58945

thanks this helps! I have some questions however, I never really looked back into the earlier thread posts that much but please correct me if im wrong, @Maggieca basically was as a former bts fan correct? and s/he is friends with Bae Yeon Hee, who... is an ex-occultist?:oops: So they were friends before, and they along with some others decided to create this thread?

besides maggieca and bae who are the other founding members of this thread?... and wow i didn't know they left after 5 pages, that is kind of suspicious, and that they deleted their account

this site is getting weirder and weirder... :confused:
"F**k ur mom" or Chinese one is totally different occasion. You should read back what was the reason for that troll.

I don't believe sapphire to be a troll. I never saw any troll being so specific and to the point with their post and I must admit they were with a flow with their post and no bad words to be found. I was here when sapphire started to post and I also checked jeansXD liked on her post and I could view jeansXD profile. "Made 2 mins ago" as for said you can check I grabbed last 2 of her messages to ask more. One person won't make it obvious to others using 2 accounts before posting from the other one. Their beliefs and writing style are completely different and jeansXD was posting constantly. s/he has point here.

So a newbie you created now to make me false correct? THIS "jeanXD"LOL how many alters you "people" have? Within 11 mins break from "contributors" posting? Nice
View attachment 58937
If sapphire's intention was to change their opinion what they never did, they would be vague as jeansXD. It seems sapphire has some idea jeansXD will come here to make them false. Why would s/he reveal first that if to announce others Im gonna falsify my claim with other account? It don't make any sense. JeansXD is troll for sure where I honestly don't think sapphire is the one. Reason why I mentioned earlier she never contradicted and never was tangible with messages.

Last edited: