BTS discussion thread

eaisa

Established
Now why would I answer your question. Just so you know, I'm not one of them, they would never interact with you people. Even if they did, you wouldn't know unless they came out and told you.
please im actually curious to know about this, i actually agree with some of your beliefs on this thread

eaisa

Established
What do you want, a police report?
Proof is in this thread. Look around, where are they? People come and go. But why don't go find Bae Yeon Hee, world is a stage, Some Random Name, Loveforlucy, or Mamuta1990.
so thats why old members dissappeared? thank you for this clue. i always thought that they eventually forgot about the thread but it makes sense now. that mightve happened to the creator of the thread

swayy000

Star
so thats why old members dissappeared? thank you for this clue. i always thought that they eventually forgot about the thread but it makes sense now. that mightve happened to the creator of the thread
ehhh idk seems fishy bc i looked up one the names they mentioned this last year
Most of us founding members aren't active much anymore
they're probably still trolling

Last edited:

eaisa

Established
When did I state my beliefs in this thread? I could've lied about being a satanist.
on your post you stated 21 minutes ago
"Anyways, leaving. This thread is already dead. The infiltrators don't have to do any work because braindeads like you people have already done it for them. Also, dumb bts fans trolling this place did the job. Thelemites and masons don't need to worry anymore. The ones who came here to help contribute have already been chased out by you idiots who preach the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Or they're already dead because they tried to help you people. Waste.
Ciao"

eaisa

Established
All of these are occultists trying to fool you readers! Don't be fool with on board drama. No insider is risking their life. Accounts in front your eyes are fooling you saying to believe on any words only by looking on the screen. They are deceptive. A very few agents are working behind majority of the accounts. Bae yeon hee, the world is a stage, lucy etc they all are still here fooling you acting troll and real people. It started when they got caught with their hypocrisy about bts talking about magic. No secret knowledge is here. All are found on the internet only gathered up here linking as proof which is not the case. Open your mind.
bae yeon hee literally helped maggieca start the thread.

Luisy

Established
The amount of trolls in this once informative thread is disrespectful. We can all just press ignore and report, they dont need anymore attention now. This is a BTS discussion thread not a circus. : )
Some of their posts make sense. I think we should give them chance imo.
All of these are occultists trying to fool you readers! Don't be fool with on board drama. No insider is risking their life. Accounts in front your eyes are fooling you saying to believe on any words only by looking on the screen. They are deceptive. A very few agents are working behind majority of the accounts. Bae yeon hee, the world is a stage, lucy etc they all are still here fooling you acting troll and real people. It started when they got caught with their hypocrisy about bts talking about magic. No secret knowledge is here. All are found on the internet only gathered up here linking as proof which is not the case. Open your mind.
people who broad their mind and leave, you make them false. No Im not any lal golapi or VSTGR or Rawodolmariah or shining carat. And Im not talking to you jeans or any of the members here. This is my last message.

Just any readers don't be fool and keep in mind what i said before this post. God bless
Where are you going? You should tell more we would listen.
Vc if you are here, don't delete any of her comments please....

Last edited:

eaisa

Established
If there is a real concern, its the fact we don't know who infiltrators are.

Yes. She did. She was one of the first ones, and I admire her very much. She ran way from the occult.
I know many of these people. Some personally.

DiggingSilver, people, I've lurked- and saw something you guys didn't even notice.
BTS discussion thread | Page 1639 | The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Why in the world did this person reply to Silver with this screenshot? It's a screenshot of a guy holding a pizza box meme. That originally came from this very thread.
BTS discussion thread | Page 458 | The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The dates match. Then Silver just disappeared. I've paid attention to these things. I don't know what I'm on about, but to me, I think it's fishy. I mean in anyone remembered what silver even posted.
Page 458 was when those people came as well. Fishy to me. Disagree all you want.
your onto something, for that first post its so funny how thats literally the only post theyve ever made.

i also noticed that its the members who contribute the most analysis suddenly disappear, like my friend shiningcarat. shes been gone for a while now.

Luisy

Established
If there is a real concern, its the fact we don't know who infiltrators are.

Yes. She did. She was one of the first ones, and I admire her very much. She ran way from the occult.
I know many of these people. Some personally.

DiggingSilver, people, I've lurked- and saw something you guys didn't even notice.
BTS discussion thread | Page 1639 | The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Why in the world did this person reply to Silver with this screenshot? It's a screenshot of a guy holding a pizza box meme. That originally came from this very thread.
BTS discussion thread | Page 458 | The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The dates match. Then Silver just disappeared. I've paid attention to these things. I don't know what I'm on about, but to me, I think it's fishy. I mean in anyone remembered what silver even posted.
Page 458 was when those people came as well. Fishy to me. Disagree all you want.
What? So what happened to digging sliver after that??

Luisy

Established
I am not. It's just a consideration. I said "Probably"
You are acting around as if you know something revolutionary with codes and whatsover but now you say its only "probably"? Stop messing around if you only wanna mess with us as you said being a twisted person. I only somewhat believe sapphire cause she literally caught our hypocrisy clearly I must admit. I don't take that as any anger issue or troll or bashing member. They are also people. I think it is needed what is being talked here to be thought twice of that is somehow contradictory.
JeansXD, if you can provide any valuable or literal information then do or please go off.

Luisy

Established
I was only bringing up that fact it was fishy that silver just disappeared like that. I don't know what happened to them, but you can't deny that it is fishy. Someone just replies once to this thread with a screenshot linking back to an old entry in this thread and voila Silver is gone. Why should I assume they're dead. If you wanna know what happened Silver, then why dont you do figure it out. I brought it up because people have overlooked it.
Ok wait. Ive lurked more clearly to proof you are entirely wrong about digging silver being disappeared and you making a long as much post about her to confuse that people die for forum discussion. Stop messing around.