BTS discussion thread

platinum

Established
some mental gymnastics
0:58 power arm is the thing that jacks in the head of neo in matrix and will jack us too! omg!
1:27 this might attack in your sleep!
2:22 warm up your blanket to go mars!
3:37 drop nuclear bombs to make in inhabitable!!!!!
Its supper villain!!! He is gonna attack us!! omg!!!
our planet is gonna end now
Yeah and how is this bts related?

swayy000

Star
What do you mean? Explain some more.
Sigh, day by day this thread becomes more weird than it already is
Exactly. Probably another shill or person who derails the thread like some of the other members were saying. This site is getting weird. Or maybe it always was but i never really paid closer attention. I understand why some of the older members left :(

Last edited:

Luisy

Established
some mental gymnastics
0:58 power arm is the thing that jacks in the head of neo in matrix and will jack us too! omg!
1:27 this might attack in your sleep!
2:22 warm up your blanket to go mars!
3:37 drop nuclear bombs to make in inhabitable!!!!!
Its supper villain!!! He is gonna attack us!! omg!!!
our planet is gonna end now
trolling the trolls is great you know ; )

He is talking about demon possession omg 2:24
They are possessed with demons. Demons help them to grow up inspiration. They can't sleep cause of demons!!!!!
replying for the editing part again ; )

Older members and the new members are same!!
So yeah thread was always trolling ; )

Im working on analysis just the way your icons here do
I wonder why there are so many HANA and people with MY MOM, underscore here. Isn't that fascinating?
What do you mean by all this? You sound quite cryptic

platinum

Established
What do you mean by all this? You sound quite cryptic
There's actually no good info in any of those posts. They're just trying to confuse us. A troll trying to sound smart but failing miserably.. anyone can say cryptic stuff anytime, we don't have to believe them or trust them. We should start putting trust on actual loyal members on the thread instead

platinum

Established
:D
Eh!!! Why are you justifying yourself as if someone asked you? Don't freak out

Your older icons from 300 pages having friend with an occultist with occultic knowledge had an amazing same theory now its a troll? Many even agreed with it wtf
Yeah their post is much more mature and as i said already discussed. Why would you bring it up again? Im done with you

swayy000

Star
:D
Eh!!! Why are you justifying yourself as if someone asked you? Don't freak out

Your older icons from 300 pages having friend with an occultist with occultic knowledge had an amazing same theory now its a troll? Many even agreed with it wtf
im not freaking out lol. but congrats for keeping track of time. I didnt even notice it was 20 minutes cause i was reading your incoherent posts and deciding which troll you were. Hmm i wonder which older member? maybe the one with the Chinese letters that said f*ck your mom or some dumb name like that? lovely to see you again:p
booo *throws tomatoes*
we all know what you really came here for. Like @platinum said:
Your posts are immature stuff we've already discussed in the past :)

swayy000

Star
Its your hypocrisy with your ego without any reasoning skill and protecting yourself with alter platinum. Now you sent another alter jeanXD
anyways @草泥马 how are you on this fine day? two new accounts in one day, wow... I thought you would improve with your trolling but i guess you haven't :confused: Lost cause.
Please take to private dms wtf. And don't forget to report the shills. Stay vigilant peeps
i wonder if it's even worth reporting at this point:rolleyes: vc sure took his sweet time last time

eaisa

Established
Anyways, leaving. This thread is already dead. The infiltrators don't have to do any work because braindeads like you people have already done it for them. Also, dumb bts fans trolling this place did the job. Thelemites and masons don't need to worry anymore. The ones who came here to help contribute have already been chased out by you idiots who preach the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Or they're already dead because they tried to help you people. Waste.
Ciao.
who's "you idiots"? im not the one who chased off members here, please dont label me as that.

eaisa

Established
Why would I? Many are dead because they came here to contribute to you people.
are you talking about those insiders that spilled information on the occult here? i remmeber one said they were going to be killed in 33 hours. they questioned christianity and despite all the info they gave, older members still ignored them? so they really died?