BTS discussion thread

Im asking on the basis of what we know they are possessed? I need proof or base, not any anonymous experience staring at a screen.
What do you mean anonymous experience? I've witnessed a possession in person and been possessed. The people who helped me didn't use a Christian method or perspective to relieve my torment. Whether or not they're possessed is subjective. How do we know reality is real? Science can't verify whether this is a simulation or the Big Bang. You're placing faith in something that changes by the day.

You sound fanatic. Say this irl. Noone will believe you unless you come up with source or reference.
Which is not gonna happen.
I have said it in real life. I've been to a Santeria fiesta and witnessed possession by orisha. You worship science. Say that and go Army.

So an army is writing this

Nice fantasy.
Definitely an Army. Pretend to dislike the group, but whenever someone gets too close or critical, "I don't see that". "It's not scientific!" Your shrill denials derail and constipate this thread. Someone needs an enema, safe space and an Army bomb. Keep it real Army. With yourself, if no one else.

Bap also has a song "Body & soul"
They didn't sell any soul and didn't rise in fame.
I do agree some people mess up with black magic for temporary pleasure.

Some just sell the hope of afterlife worshipping bullshit and traitor Satan. They think they are winning in this life. When will they know Satan hates his own follower? Satanists say God don't answer people literally, but where do Satan? They are in the abyss of pithole just like Satan.
Even your book says that Satan is the ruler of this world. Stop playing in things you don't know about Army. They don't even pay you for this. Here's a bangtan bomb to soothe your soul.

*Back on ignore*

And there comes you who says rm is unique.
I wonder who is the real army here.
I was trying to be nice. His face is different than the Korean norm and people make fun of him. At least I don't refuse to accept anything outside my narrow mindset. Here's something to feel better. A peace offering.

Back to the discussion please. This is derailing again. You kept doing that this week.

An army proving his idol rapist, funny again.
Just say you believe satan is the ruler of the world, no need to playback.

Trying to be nice towards an assaulter. Funny again.
What proof do you have? The beginning of the thread says everything we discuss is theoretical. We don't have any proof.
Screenshot_20210712-201403-498.png
Careful Army. Don't start spinning fanfiction. From behavior and what they've shown, I have my own conclusions. Your conclusions are your own. Let it rest before others complain. We've taken up several pages between you, me and several others arguing. Calmate. It's not that deep. We don't know them. You sound fanatical, like a sasaeng. I won't respond again. I don't align myself with Satan, akgae.

I would say, be consistent with your account.

Butter means fat, where there have been numerous discussion what exactly it is, nice fantasy.

In the entire forum on every other thread, everyone tries to know the actual truth with source and proper reference. This is the only place where people want to know just fanatic theory, not facts or real signs. There is a huge hole here. Its interesting noone from the beginning figured out every small group show typical satanic sign, but they don't get huge fame. Noone tried to debunk mk ultra and dubious theories, its very suspicious.
But when someone shows clear sign btes are drinking child blood, then that poster becomes "army", "shill".
We already know who they are, no need to think all of this is fiction just because a member says "pure speculation". Remember the one who start thread is also a regular poster like us, just she says "speculation", won't make the real theories fanatic. Plenty of stuffs here are correct.
So you are waking up from "fanfiction"?
If you don't believe a single thing to be real, then you are reading just a wattpad story.
But people do search for actual truth. I would say, keep your "speculation" warning to yourself. People are dissecting celebs activities to know the truth, no need to make it look hoax when you can't confront your fanatical "demon possession claim" and inconsistency.

I wonder who sound fanatic here, the one who showing enough signs btes is evil to the core with references and source, or the one who claims to believe people on the internet, "I was demon possessed"
It's speculation or libel. Bh has shown a willingness to sue or harangue anyone harassing their artists. HYBE continues that tradition. Good luck sis.

platinum

Established
Lal golapi, with the passing of everyday you seem to get more and more frustrated with anyone who calls out BTS’s nefarious deeds . While you are entitled to your views, I do believe that we are here to collectiveky contemplate and share with each other the occultic of deeds of this band.
i don’t know whether it is intentional or not but as of lately you have adopted a very sour, displeased tone.
You need not have responded in such a petulant manner to @Oceanic
I would say, be consistent with your account.

Butter means fat, where there have been numerous discussion what exactly it is, nice fantasy.

In the entire forum on every other thread, everyone tries to know the actual truth with source and proper reference. This is the only place where people want to know just fanatic theory, not facts or real signs. There is a huge hole here. Its interesting noone from the beginning figured out every small group show typical satanic sign, but they don't get huge fame. Noone tried to debunk mk ultra and dubious theories, its very suspicious.
But when someone shows clear sign btes are drinking child blood, then that poster becomes "army", "shill".
We already know who they are, no need to think all of this is fiction just because a member says "pure speculation". Remember the one who start thread is also a regular poster like us, just she says "speculation", won't make the real theories fanatic. Plenty of stuffs here are correct.
So you are waking up from "fanfiction"?
If you don't believe a single thing to be real, then you are reading just a wattpad story.
But people do search for actual truth. I would say, keep your "speculation" warning to yourself. People are dissecting celebs activities to know the truth, no need to make it look hoax when you can't confront your fanatical "demon possession claim" and inconsistency and then proceeds to self defense with calling the opponent "saseng army"

I wonder who sound fanatic here, the one who showing enough signs btes is evil to the core with references and source, or the one who claims to believe people on the internet, "I was demon possessed"
Everyone here is trying their best with their own theories, some are more knowledgeable than the others and some are just normal posters. The problem is every time someone posts something different from your view you will start bombarding them with questions as if they were stating a fact. This is a discussion thread, not facts, people can post whatever they want and we can decide whats more true than the other. Its really sad that here have been more arguments than actual helpful discussions on more recent pages.

eaisa

Established
And there comes you who says rm is unique.
I wonder who is the real army here.
arent you the one who chased members off here cuz of your behaviour? no offense but your not in any place to accuse people of being a spy or army when you literally chased a member off here just for thinking bts knows about their posts.

who is a spy? the one who chased multiple members off this thread or the one who thought bts knew about this thread and their posts?

ill let the rest of the thread decide. all i know is i dont trust you for many reasons.

bye.

platinum

Established
And name some of the reasons you think Im suspicious before calling out don't believe me. Certainly, ever since Ive started to make posts with more source and that tends to debunk dubious theories, I knew I will be attacked, cause that goes against most of the stuffs written here.
Don't you understand? We're not attacking you for your information that you provide us, rather, the way you deliver it. Anyway, we hope you will be more nice to members in the future.

arent you the one who chased members off here cuz of your behaviour? no offense but your not in any place to accuse people of being a spy or army when you literally chased a member off here just for thinking bts knows about their posts.

who is a spy? the one who chased multiple members off this thread or the one who thought bts knew about this thread and their posts?

ill let the rest of the thread decide. all i know is i dont trust you for many reasons.

bye.
They stay chasing people away. Here's a video since she asked for proof. I'm not the only one talking about these things. This is how people get shut down or stopped from saying too much. There's a lot going on in the world of Satanism, magic and witchcraft. People who know usually stay quiet or keep things within their own circle.

You should read why exactly I think they know. There were plenty of hints that certainly looks they know.

Reread stuffs who exactly started calling out armys first.

And weird posts started to come towards me from this post and the person still hasn't answered.

And name some of the reasons you think Im suspicious before calling out don't believe me. Certainly, ever since Ive started to make posts with more source and that tends to debunk dubious theories, I knew I will be attacked, cause that goes against most of the stuffs written here. When I see most of the people/accounts take side of someone who first calls other armys, tries to convince weird demon possession, says science is distraction, I know that forum, especially that thread is messed up and lost credibility.

I would say she is the correct one to understand it properly and not to believe the most of it from the beginning.
A hit dog hollers. Didn't you tell Pretty Girl that she was a spy? You chased her and others away from this forum. I called you what you're acting like. Once again, when people get too close to certain things, someone disrupts the thread. Also if possession is weird, so is saying people are in the pits of hell. That's very unscientific. I believe in heaven and hell. I don't have the power to condemn someone to hell. Only God knows who's written in the book of life.

130713wdydi

Rookie

Proverbs 5:21.
This post reeks. I have only one thing to say to this person. Fear is from the devil and deception is also from the devil. NOTHING can be hidden under the light.
PAX!
On another note...
I hope all those who are working on getting rid of your addictions will be able to do it quickly! And those who are working on finding clues and theories, all the best with that too!:D

Of course there are spies.
I would say when many comes to conclusion
about that poster, there someone calling eat fat.

You just cherry picked a part of my post and then answered.
Ah, Im glad its not about info, but, you should also check who are the people started to attack me just for asking simple questions.
Which of my exact post is off behavior, show it.

and this is your proof for anything?
Funny
Whenever he starts to speak, she interrupts, makes him repeat the same thing and starts over again. She looks nervous and didn't want him to get it out. What are you nervous about?

Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'
Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

platinum

Established
@lal golapi I hope you realize that you are ruining your image by being so stubborn...many can agree that you are not respectful towards members and its ruining the thread. Of course no one will be willing to discuss with you if you keep this behavior. Are you always "asking simple questions" or turning the discussions into arguments every time someone quotes your posts? I hope you actually learn from your mistakes.

Last edited:
You didn't answer anything of my post, but proceeded to make me shill.
Well, Ill reply your post.

Talking about shills emphasizes on gossip and non productive stuffs, but Im the one who encourages others to discuss critical stuffs coming out of gossip mode and repetitive discussion.

I don't see much people discussing about this.

But sure do with looks and just some spirals that can be random. Sure, people can discuss all this. But if thats the definition of utmost productivity to you, then your welcome, no need to take pressure.
Please stop what you're doing. I had great respect for you until you began to harass me whenever I posted. I enjoyed your posts as a lurker, although I did question why you ran people away. We can agree to disagree. You're acting frantic and posting more and more stuff that I don't know what you're talking about.

Simple question I only asked once here

But eventually I myself changed the topic not to cause anymore confusion

About my image, thanks to strawberrypie to make me shill so that I can proof Im the total opposite here.

About being stubborn, same thing I say to the people who constantly tried to make me shill, army, which I diligently answered here.

Platinum, you are welcome.
What exact thing I ask is proof or source.
That I don't see in many posts and unanswered due to the lack of integrity.
For example, questions about moonchild, bloodline theory, how they know idols are forced or abused etc.

so you are right, many might ignore to discuss concerning questions asked by me.

The claims that are constantly made up against me, Im answering each of them with proper quote, source and relative information.

Platinum, you are welcome again for your concern.
If you want proof and are diligent in your readings, please consult Peter Levenda's books. He's more indepth than I could ever be. I can't convince you about the witchcraft and satanism I've seen, but he pulls receipts going back hundreds of years.