BTS discussion thread

Viktoria

Rookie
Skjermbilde 2021-07-10 kl. 22.37.58.png

coincidence??

(MAP = minor attracted persons. In other words, pedophiles have their own flags. I saw that one of you posted earlier about the main p***phile flag being the main color theme for the dynamite mv. Creepy!!..)Skjermbilde 2021-07-10 kl. 23.34.53.jpg

Last edited:

Viktoria

Rookie
Well I don't see any flag color here sorry:)
Its just a bunch of lazy dude trynna look cool on a sunny day with bright color
Or
Maybe to attract some bikini girls on the beecho_O
it's ok!

i cropped the picture so that there are only the ones from when they are on the beach, idk if the colors match more clearly now.

They thought they broke the internet with Dynamite, now they are just repeating the same formula to get a even better result and hopefully a better grammy nomination...Unfortunately its just getting worse :confused:
Armys keep saying its just one English single blah blah but its their third one now. Now they cant deny bts are just getting greedy.
A lot of fans are saying it's a wake up call. Wow, Jh beat out Tae as the best face.

Definitely 2017 to early 2018, that was they started to get insanely popular and new toxic armys came flooding. Armys were way more worse than they are now.. I was there through all that. Now the most toxic kpop fandom has to be blinks as bp are reaching their peak too.
That's when this thread was created. Armys started waking up.

Amber_O

Established
FINALLY! This was so refreshing to read. A mainstream media outlet (the wrap) reporting on Army's disappointment and confusion with BeeTeeEs's direction. The article was also reposted by Yahoo! The article states "The group has been clear that their foremost goal as artists at this point is to win a Grammy," and even calls out their English songs: "Like their other English songs before it, “Dynamite” and “Butter,” the song is expertly produced for maximum earworminess, but possesses a bland quality that makes the track difficult to remember after listening to it." I hope more media outlets aren't afraid to start ripping the band-aid off of this fake fandom and boy band.

Amber_O

Established
FINALLY! This was so refreshing to read. A mainstream media outlet (the wrap) reporting on Army's disappointment and confusion with BeeTeeEs's direction. The article was also reposted by Yahoo! The article states "The group has been clear that their foremost goal as artists at this point is to win a Grammy," and even calls out their English songs: "Like their other English songs before it, “Dynamite” and “Butter,” the song is expertly produced for maximum earworminess, but possesses a bland quality that makes the track difficult to remember after listening to it." I hope more media outlets aren't afraid to start ripping the band-aid off of this fake fandom and boy band.

The article literally states "But is success worth shedding your identity?"
"However, Northelai has a point. If you love BTS so much, why wouldn’t you want them to grow as artists? The fans are bulk buying and mass streaming “Butter” to its sixth week atop the Billboard 100 chart, but is there a correlation between the group’s immense success and acceptance among the general public? Something with BTS is not connecting and it could be a number of things — race, their designation as a boyband, or the quality of their music. BTS is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. They have name recognition with many but no relevance in the greater scope of American pop culture. At least, not currently."

Yall this is huge, this is the first time they've been (slightly) exposed for selling out. Wow.

Last edited:

Kathyana

Rookie

Ah this is exactly what i felt about the song " bland and forgettable"

Amber_O

Established
It's been 2 days since the release of their new music video and they still didn't reach the goal of 100Mio Views.. Also they have become really quiet since the release. They must have realized what shitty song they've released.
I found this interview really interesting...
Watch from 43:43 what suga and then v says. They talk about stepping down as artists, not trying to desperately hold on to their status and so on. The members reaction to what v says is interesting especially rm's.
They won’t stay quiet for long. This band (& their company) are deserpate for American “success.” So even though PTD was an atrocious song, be prepared for 10 different remixes to be released so they can obtain a Billboard Hot 100

theartbook35

Veteran
It's been 2 days since the release of their new music video and they still didn't reach the goal of 100Mio Views.. Also they have become really quiet since the release. They must have realized what shitty song they've released.
I found this interview really interesting...
Watch from 43:43 what suga and then v says. They talk about stepping down as artists, not trying to desperately hold on to their status and so on. The members reaction to what v says is interesting especially rm's.
I think Yoongi is just speaking on being present. As in, doing their best in the moment, and being comfortable with where they are at instead of putting too much pressure on themselves. What he said was really insightful and makes sense.

theartbook35

Veteran
Suga saying they are much more at ease now with their career and don't wanna feel any pressure. As they are getting older so wanna stay calm, eg rookie groups are more hard worker than older group, same goes for players, thats the context watch out from 42:30. Yeah I really don't see any productivity coming from dynamite era till now, they just admitted that by themselves. Th just repeated that afterwards.

Reactions, especially nj and th=bogus
Sugas face looks puffy=must be the effect of drugs.
Yoongi isn't puffy. He's been working out and bulking up since he recovered from his shoulder surgery. He's been drinking those heavy protein smoothies every morning too, which is what people do when they want to bulk up.

swayy000

Star
omg Iook what I just found. You know the Video where txt was backstage with bts after their concert?
View attachment 58522
Yeah that's weird... Why would he draw the sun exactly like the boy Pedo sign....
View attachment 58523
And Bts reaction... well maybe I'm wrong... I hope that I am!
Yeah, and i remembered in that scene namj00n and jhorse's reactions were the weirdest to me when they saw that. Jhorse does the devil horn sign and rm coverd his mouth in shock.
Im pretty sure t ex t know what those symbols mean too. They had to draw something once and s00bin drew the lover boy symbol all over the h and hu3ning kai drew devil horns on the o. They mention p3d0 food codes alot in their interviews as well just like bt5.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
where he said he wants to bulk up?

Well I usually don't get suspicious of spirals unless thats in related context. They might have used spirals casually, or maybe not.
I thought the same thing at first, that he just drew it randomly, but then i saw he drew 5 animal emoticons that represents the members. And since that symbol is called the l0ver boy symbol he drew hearts all over each animal (member) along with that symbol. and hu3ning kai drawing the devil horns with the tail made me further believe that they knew what they were doing. I think they did this same year they debuted too. It disgusting they always correlated the members to food.