BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
We all knew there would be lots of symbolism in their video. But what did y’all think of the actual song? My sister is a huge BeeTS fan and she hated it. I’m in a music forum in a different site and many people hate it too. Between the autotune and generic message- no ones impressed. This will be their THIRD english sing (even though they swore not to do songs in English) and it seems to be getting worse. How many Dynamite/Butter songs can one make? It’s sad because BTeeS used to make music like Blood, Sweat& Tears, and Fake Love. They used to TRULY push boundaries in terms of their sound. Now that they want a Grammy and are desperately appealing to the west, everything they do sounds terrible. The thing that maddening about all of this is that PTD will be #1 on billboard, the group will most likely get nominated for a Grammy, etc. Meaning the more they sell out, the more accolades they’ll receive. Horrible.
you mentioned the two songs that brought them in the occult , symbolisms and stuff like that ..your sister start to wake up i think ..

We all knew there would be lots of symbolism in their video. But what did y’all think of the actual song? My sister is a huge BeeTS fan and she hated it. I’m in a music forum in a different site and many people hate it too. Between the autotune and generic message- no ones impressed. This will be their THIRD english sing (even though they swore not to do songs in English) and it seems to be getting worse. How many Dynamite/Butter songs can one make? It’s sad because BTeeS used to make music like Blood, Sweat& Tears, and Fake Love. They used to TRULY push boundaries in terms of their sound. Now that they want a Grammy and are desperately appealing to the west, everything they do sounds terrible. The thing that maddening about all of this is that PTD will be #1 on billboard, the group will most likely get nominated for a Grammy, etc. Meaning the more they sell out, the more accolades they’ll receive. Horrible.
I don't like the new song. It's not as good as Black Swan, Fake Love, I Need You or Fire. It's not that great and they used Dynamite choreography again.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Didn't even watch the full video, skipped throughout the whole thing, they looked horrendous and i expect the song must sound just as bad even though i kept the whole thing on mute.

looks like he's doing 666 symbol and one eye here. And the piss colored hair yikes lol
IMG_1003.JPG

bt5 stylist: hmm how can we make them look as gay as possible?
ar4mys: jungk00k looks like an emo lesbian
bt5 stylist: say no more
Screenshot_20210709-064333_YouTube (1).jpg

"it's not a phase mom, its a lifestyle" :D
IMG_1002.JPG

all jokes aside i cant believe people actually find this attractive... and yes they need to be kept FAR away from children:rolleyes: disgusting

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
It’s sad because BTeeS used to make music like Blood, Sweat& Tears, and Fake Love. They used to TRULY push boundaries in terms of their sound.
blood sweat and tears is literally about them wanting to get violated and deepthroated by the devil how was that good...
EVLmBPFUEAA8CQv.jpg

however i agree their desperation to get that grammy is getting embarrasing. I have a feeling theyre starting to lose some fans or will start if they keep this up but at the same time i dont really care if they do

Last edited:
Didn't even watch the full video, skipped throughout the whole thing, they looked horrendous and i expect the song must sound just as bad even though i kept the whole thing on mute.

looks like he's doing 666 symbol and one eye here. And the piss colored hair yikes lol
View attachment 58473

bt5 stylist: hmm how can we make them look as gay as possible?
ar4mys: jungk00k looks like an emo lesbian
bt5 stylist: say no more
View attachment 58471

"it's not a phase mom, its a lifestyle" :D
View attachment 58472

all jokes aside i cant believe people actually find this attractive... and yes they need to be kept FAR away from children:rolleyes: disgusting
Ma'am I was eating a snack lol. The yellow hair isn't a favorite. They're going for edgy and gay with the new style. Why did they butcher JK and Tae's faces?

A lot of armys say they don't really like BTS's new song

View attachment 58484
View attachment 58485View attachment 58486
Saw something similar in reddit. Armys are saying they should take a break or go to the military. They see them chasing after a Grammy and aren't happy with the last 3 songs. One said btees is messing up their legacy. They want them to focus on individual projects and developing their sound. They also said most people can't tell who's in btees. Any Korean group is them to the average person. There's a similar backlash to the James Corden video. They think it's tone deaf and too soon to celebrate. So many people can't get through the whole video. Just want to remind everyone that CDAN predicted this.

I just looked to see if they reached 100 Million views on their new music video but nope.. just 78 Million. Wich is still a lot don't get me wrong, but considering how crazy the fans are about reaching that 100 Million view goal and stream 24/7 and urge others to do so to... lol.
And I'm glad fans now speak out that they don't really like it and it's weird that they only do English songs now. As we know rm is apparently always on his phone... he's surely reading does comments and now bites his own ass.
And also wasn't Dynamite and Butter mainly written by American producers or something? And apparently the new song was written by EdSheeran.
I'm sorry, but can they no longer write their own songs now? That's kinda embarrassing.
They always talk in interview's like they wrote it themselves and stuff... :rolleyes:
It's a older song of Ed's and a reject that he passed to btees. I still think Magic was a better song for btees than txt. They're purposely trying to drive fans to txt or another group. People are tired of their English music.

queen82

Star
Yes you are right. I looked at the comments on the new video and seriously didn't find a single critical one. But understandable because the fansbase is so toxic that you have to be afraid of being attacked in the worst possible way. There are surely so many fans who don't like the song either, but probably still stream it on like 10 devices at the same time. It's kind of ridiculous and somehow scary how brainwashed some fans are. And the fans on Twitter who keep telling other armys to stream as much as possible... pathetic. Like don't you have anything better to do instead of streaming this shitty song 24/7?
And I think the Korean fans are probably wondering why they now only sing in English. I mean at first they talk in interviews that they would never do a song only in English and then something like that happens... and then Armys even attack the interviewer for asking such a 'stupid' question. You can see how desperately they want the grammy. Sellouts.
(And sorry for my English)
in their videos in general , in the comments nobody criticize them , when you try to wrote bad things about them , they insulted you ...

eaisa

Established
Saw something similar in reddit. Armys are saying they should take a break or go to the military. They see them chasing after a Grammy and aren't happy with the last 3 songs. One said btees is messing up their legacy. They want them to focus on individual projects and developing their sound. They also said most people can't tell who's in btees. Any Korean group is them to the average person. There's a similar backlash to the James Corden video. They think it's tone deaf and too soon to celebrate. So many people can't get through the whole video. Just want to remind everyone that CDAN predicted this.
"or go to military" PLSSSSSSS, FRIENDLY FIRE IS ON? idk if you realzie how backhanded that is? o_O

platinum

Established
They thought they broke the internet with Dynamite, now they are just repeating the same formula to get a even better result and hopefully a better grammy nomination...Unfortunately its just getting worse :confused:
Armys keep saying its just one English single blah blah but its their third one now. Now they cant deny bts are just getting greedy.

Kathyana

Rookie

A 91 liner fella writing this
Overhyped? Don’t think so. That’s why the word idolize came from the word IDOL. Fans are supposed to worship their idols, what’s wrong with that?
Check out the account, looks like a paid agent to me acting like an army. Quora seems to be infested with bh agents.
wow "what's wrong with that?"
Ah everything , seriously these people :confused:

platinum

Established
Does anyone have any idea exactly which year or when armys got the tag "most obsessed or crazy fandom"?
Definitely 2017 to early 2018, that was they started to get insanely popular and new toxic armys came flooding. Armys were way more worse than they are now.. I was there through all that. Now the most toxic kpop fandom has to be blinks as bp are reaching their peak too.

twoeyes

Rookie
EXACTLYYYYY!!!!
Finally someone!!
And those of you saying "how do you know" or "you're one of them," you really think a whole forum talking about the illuminati or bts' affiliation with the occult would just get away without any spies??? or any occultists? lol ya'll funny. This whole website let alone the forum is infiltrated with spies and occultists.
Absolutely, "spies" and ocultists would be the first ones to discredit this website tho, claiming we are wasting our times, we can't stop talking about it 'cause we are still fans and then all the really important things that we learned here (I'm a big enthusiast of symbolism and mithology) and the issues that have been adressed would be dragged under the rug, that's everything that we shouldn't do, I wanna know the truth, I don't wanna be deceived and platforms like this are essential in times of censorship to discuss and share knowledge

Viktoria

Rookie
Even they are doing it... and why did I find the water founten weird. Sorry I don't know what Americans call it... Like the drink more water and first it looked to me like an eye on the bottle. They propably put more stuff in the drinking water in America than Europe.
View attachment 58436
How much more peace signs do they want to show... ah wait jhorse is doing the devil sign again...
View attachment 58437
and what's with all the pointing...
View attachment 58438
even more peace signs..
View attachment 58439
Director: how much peace signs do you want to incorporate into the coreo?
BShitS : yes.
View attachment 58440
View attachment 58441
It makes me feel so weird seeing them with kids after their Dynamite video. Like please stay away from them after all of that.
View attachment 58442
Aha and so the kids have to wear a mask and you don't. Like please get these facial diapers out of kids faces. And then the lyrics :Cause it's not over... ok no comment...
Thank you guys, for pointing out symbolism in the mvs and for being awake to what is going on!!! I used to be a fan of BTS but their music sounds demonic to me now, not to mention all the obvious things like the p***phile patterns and luciferianism.