BTS discussion thread

J.Gloria

Rookie
@lal golapi What do you really want....just say it and let us move on with the thread in peace‍♀So what if people have uncontrollable emotions, sue them then if it bothers you so much....just give the people in thus thread time to let go of their BTS obsession, it's not something you'll wake up one day and do

tzolld

Established
I noticed in one of the recent promo pics, these bruises again.
I find it quite interesting that they would leave these bruises there so noticeable, esp. when it could very easily be covered with make up.
Especially with the very bright light, it makes them stand out even more.
Almost like they want it to be visible.
This is for sure not random, a bunch of ppl check these pics of course before they go out.

Now, These actually look quite painful !
They are super pink and raw, I had some like that a few times.
When its that pink, it means the entire skin layer is gone, that doesn't just happen so easily.

Thoughts ?
bruises.JPG

eaisa

Established
I find it quite interesting that they would leave these bruises there so noticeable, esp. when it could very easily be covered with make up.
This is for sure not random, a bunch of ppl check these pics of course before they go out.

When its that pink, it means the entire skin layer is gone, that doesn't just happen so easily.

Thoughts ?
View attachment 58431
im beginning to think their using abuse as an aesthetic, it has nothing to do with the concept

Thoughts ?
View attachment 58431
His knuckles look red too. I saw some on Jn and Jm when they taped for the Jimmy Fallon show.

platinum

Established
It would be interesting to read. A lot of Armys know about this thread and lurk or talk about it in other forums. I could see some Army alerting others about us. Then wiping the searches when it wakes more Armys.
From my experience, most armys know what bts are into but they laugh it off all the time or they just don't care. If we tried doing that we'd just get clowned or if we say something too seriously controversial we'd obviously get hated on...the army cult's reaction would be nothing surprising really lmao, none of them would want to hear the truth. And as for bts, they probably read and are aware of all this on a regular but they can easily ignore our so called 'hate' posts by armys defending them all the time.

Last edited:

platinum

Established
The entire concept and lyrics was giving me uncanny vibes of this. Its literally exactly the same. I just wish armys were more awake like in the comment section of cordens, atleast they know whats going on.

Guys you know how the retro concept was going on everywhere in music, I have a feeling everyone's gonna do the same "breaking free from the pandemic, no masks or permission to go outside, and normalizing the vaccine" concept now :/

Last edited:
From my experience, most armys know what bts are into but they laugh it off all the time or they just don't care. If we tried doing that we'd just get clowned or if we say something too seriously controversial we'd obviously get hated on...the army cult's reaction would be nothing surprising really lmao, none of them would want to hear the truth. And as for bts, they probably read and are aware of all this on a regular but they can easily ignore our so called 'hate' posts by armys defending them all the time.
Many religions say in the last days, people will encourage wickedness. Bad will be seen as good and good will be hated. The end of the world can't be predicted, but I would say things are getting harder for good people to ignore. Fighting them won't do anything but direct anger and rage towards ourselves. We can be there for Armys who want to get out, but most of them want to go wherever btees is taking them.

drknessbexposed

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CMcaj23g972/
Hitler, a knight of Malta?
When will @rmy stop accepting their insincere apologies? Having a photoshoot at the holocaust memorial, r(eem) with the nazi hat, gfri3nd s0w0n posing on a nazi soldier mannequin, b@ng's "present from Malta", b+s visiting Malta(there's nothing wrong with traveling by the way, just felt the need to share that because I feel like they were up to something there, could be wrong) , and I'm sure there's more somewhere. I will say this, I don't believe these were "coincidences" at all. How do they continue to make the sames "mistakes" over and over again? Please look through all of the slides.

tzolld

Established
I also find it interesting that the new video takes place mostly, pretty much in the middle of nowhere, in the desert.
Is something going on with the desert ?
We know that a lot of trafficking/criminal activities happen in the desert/remote places like that.
Also there are many very closed off, inaccessible military facilities in the desert, most likely also underground things.

I find it really scary that the main video is taking place again in a shop/laundromat.
Also washing machines= brain washing ?
It is almost like the shops are possibly like meeting points for criminal activities.
Also the pancake, right in the beginning.

Also I feel like on the bus lines sign, there's some kind of flag again.
Also where do these buses go ?

BUSLINES.JPG

bluehsape.JPG

Also I feel like on this truck, there's def some kind of blue man/character.
In fact I feel like I recognize it but I am not sure.
Anyone know it/recognize it ?

Shadow

Rookie
Hi guys! It's been a long time since I last wrote here but I also noticed something it the music video. A lot of people here have a good eye for details, I'm also making a youtube video on this.

It is so creepy that they put balloons in a washing machine and it links back to the spring day video. The white background dancers, reminding me of the occultic ones from 'Not today' and 'ON' they are now wearing all white but it used to be all black with a mask around the mouth. As muslim girls and females aren't allowed to wear all white in the religion, I found it quite symbolic.

Screenshot 2021-07-09 15.47.29.png

Screenshot 2021-07-09 15.45.27.png

Jungkook with the washing machines from spring day. I also noticed a light saying 'OPEN' which reminded me of their occultic hangout. It reminds me of a kid stepping into one of these washing machines (like a sign of death) it reminded me of child trafficking as well, the creepy blue man lying down on the truck.
Screenshot 2021-07-09 15.46.16.png

Screenshot 2021-07-09 15.38.35.png In the washing machine scene of the PMTD Music video I noticed a sign talking about government climate change at 1:35 in this video here:

Drink more water?? It sounds like a lecture lol..I found it creepy when they took off their masks at the end as well.

Attachments

swayy000

Star
hmm i wonder i
Even they are doing it... and why did I find the water founten weird. Sorry I don't know what Americans call it... Like the drink more water and first it looked to me like an eye on the bottle. They propably put more stuff in the drinking water in America than Europe.
View attachment 58436
How much more peace signs do they want to show... ah wait jhorse is doing the devil sign again...
View attachment 58437
and what's with all the pointing...
View attachment 58438
even more peace signs..
View attachment 58439
Director: how much peace signs do you want to incorporate into the coreo?
BShitS : yes.
View attachment 58440
View attachment 58441
It makes me feel so weird seeing them with kids after their Dynamite video. Like please stay away from them after all of that.
View attachment 58442
Aha and so the kids have to wear a mask and you don't. Like please get these facial diapers out of kids faces. And then the lyrics :Cause it's not over... ok no comment...
I think this is the reason why they point

Amber_O

Established
We all knew there would be lots of symbolism in their video. But what did y’all think of the actual song? My sister is a huge BeeTS fan and she hated it. I’m in a music forum in a different site and many people hate it too. Between the autotune and generic message- no ones impressed. This will be their THIRD english sing (even though they swore not to do songs in English) and it seems to be getting worse. How many Dynamite/Butter songs can one make? It’s sad because BTeeS used to make music like Blood, Sweat& Tears, and Fake Love. They used to TRULY push boundaries in terms of their sound. Now that they want a Grammy and are desperately appealing to the west, everything they do sounds terrible. The thing that maddening about all of this is that PTD will be #1 on billboard, the group will most likely get nominated for a Grammy, etc. Meaning the more they sell out, the more accolades they’ll receive. Horrible.

Kathyana

Rookie
]

We all knew there would be lots of symbolism in their video. But what did y’all think of the actual song? My sister is a huge BeeTS fan and she hated it. I’m in a music forum in a different site and many people hate it too. Between the autotune and generic message- no ones impressed. This will be their THIRD english sing (even though they swore not to do songs in English) and it seems to be getting worse. How many Dynamite/Butter songs can one make? It’s sad because BTeeS used to make music like Blood, Sweat& Tears, and Fake Love. They used to TRULY push boundaries in terms of their sound. Now that they want a Grammy and are desperately appealing to the west, everything they do sounds terrible. The thing that maddening about all of this is that PTD will be #1 on billboard, the group will most likely get nominated for a Grammy, etc. Meaning the more they sell out, the more accolades they’ll receive. Horrible.
I agree their earlier music was better. the song itself is pretty generic and forgettable. I always believed that their rapline was what kept them going, in my opinion, their musical identity and talent was mostly centerd around their rapline. Even jhope was good for someone who started rapping after he joined bigshit. now i just don't see their identity. it's just bland.

Kathyana

Rookie
I just watched the mv without sound and just wanted to show what I got out of it. There's probably a lot more symbolism there.
Don't even get me started with the lyrics. They are just sellouts. Who would have thought that they would make another mv in just English ... anyone?
Yes Jhorse, we see you... we see you

View attachment 58435
jhorse we see ya lol

tzolld

Established
Musically , I also find butter and perm. to dance really, really, generic and dissapointing.

Like in Butter, lyrics like "do the boogie like"....like, THAT is the lyrics your team of so called world renowned producers come up with ??
I was literally infuriated at that lyric lol. Anyone coulda written it.
The lyrics like "smooth like butter, pull you in like no other", also just made me sad bc they basically brag about getting fans addicted and "pulling them in", so to speak.
I think they just try to be super appealing to the mainstream now, I feel like, Dynamite, despite its evil messages, was something one can vibe too, and quite enjoyable, just from a musical standpoint.
What came after that, I can not help than feeling like it tries way too hard to be like dynamite, but it fails at that.
It comes across as insincere.

Also I am convinced that butter is an attempt at getting a similar vibe like Michael Jacksons "Smooth Criminal".
Like how they are dressed up like criminals in the beggining, brag about doing criminal stuffs, and say "smooth like butter", it is a similar vibe.
Of course their musical and vocal talents are nowhere even near Michael's though.
(And I am of course very critical of his creepy, inappropriate interactions with little boys, but one can not deny his talent artistically).

with perm. to dance , I literally did not recognize some of their voices ! Esp. J-hope, but almost everyone else too.
There's some really heavy alterations done on their voices, that I find super annoying to listen to.

I was most disappointed by txt comeback though. Bc I have to say, musically I do enjoy some of their previous stuff.
But songs like "Magic", mannn....the autotune is H E A V Y and bad.
And the lyrics:
Oh its just like magic...
oooo its magic
ooo its magic....
oooo its magic..

like C'MON yall, it felt like a joke.
I literally do not like a single song from their comeback.
And I am not trynna be a hater about that, I just genuinely do not like one song.
And "Lovesong xo1" just doesn't work for me.
The concept don't fit them imo , and also don't got anything to do with k pop.

Amber_O

Established
Musically , I also find butter and perm. to dance really, really, generic and dissapointing.

Like in Butter, lyrics like "do the boogie like"....like, THAT is the lyrics your team of so called world renowned producers come up with ??
The lyrics like "smooth like butter, pull you in like no other", also just made me sad bc they basically brag about getting fans addicted and "pulling them in", so to speak.
I think they just try to be super appealing to the mainstream now, I feel like, Dynamite, despite its evil messages, was something one can vibe too, and quite enjoyable, just from a musical standpoint.
What came after that, I can not help than feeling like it tries way too hard to be like dynamite, but it fails at that.

Also I am convinced that butter is an attempt at getting a similar vibe like Michael Jacksons "Smooth Criminal".
Like how they are dressed up like criminals in the beggining, brag about doing criminal stuffs, and say "smooth like butter", it is a similar vibe.
Of course their musical and vocal talents are nowhere even near Michael's though.
(And I am of course very critical of his creepy, inappropriate interactions with little boys, but one can not deny his talent artistically).

with perm. to dance , I literally did not recognize some of their voices ! Esp. J-hope, but almost everyone else too.
There's some really heavy alterations done on their voices, that I find super annoying to listen to.

I was most disappointed by txt comeback though. Bc I have to say, musically I do enjoy some of their previous stuff.
And the lyrics:
oooo its magic
ooo its magic....
oooo its magic..

And I am not trynna be a hater about that, I just genuinely do not like one song.
Yes! I does come across as insincere. And the media will eat it up because they don’t want to be harassed by Army, or accused of being anti-Asian. Billboard should redinfine how they determine their rankings, because army have found a way to rig the system. I also hope everyone knows that BEEtS’s main goal is to get a Grammy. That’s all they’ve been talking about. So they continue to crank out this horrible music until they get one. Pathetic.

Kathyana

Rookie

And the lyrics:
oooo its magic
ooo its magic....
oooo its magic..

yup dynamite was the first ever song of them that I listened to. I liked it and started to follow them. and oh my I was saved soon after when I saw tae insulting the phylosophy/religion that I follow. It hit me hard. Now I don't find their songs appealing at all. maybe the awakening has something to do with it. I just can't vibe to their songs anymore.