BTS discussion thread

maybe the original Bts are the one from 2013 or 2014
This forum has a lot of interesting theories. A theory that stuck with me, is that members are replaced regularly. Often they look a lot alike, so it's not too much to get a replacement. When you look back, Tae changed a lot. He changed skin color, which is potentially from skin bleaching. His face structure is different, but also possible with plastic surgery. His ears sometimes look different, but it could be surgery or he grew into them. If you look at old pics, he's a lot different in 2014, 2017, and recently. It's not the same person. Fake Love Tae doesn't look like Rainism Tae or DNA Tae. The there members also look a lot different than they did a few years ago. See how different Rm and JK look. The maknae went from Asian teen boy to Italian. It's only possible with surgery or a replacement. I think Rm had surgery and it's possibly another person. Same with Sg. He looks like he's Eurasian but was very Korean looking at debut. They're botched or different people. Sometimes they change dramatically from video to video.

http://instagr.am/p/CQb6zyonP8z/

Uh b+$, what's this?? I read the comments and people are saying they deleted off of their story. I'm trying to figure out what's in the last photo? Some people believe a staff posted it on accident but how is it an accident if "the staff member" put a BFF sticker on the second post? I dont know if it's true but I wouldn't be surprised about anything. Could it have been posted to start controversy? How do you make a mistake like that? Doesn't make sense to me and it looks staged almost. It's not that important but I would like to know everyone's thought on this.
One of them has a foot fetish. Many times, Tae has talked about feet and hands. An article gave him a few paragraphs to talk about it before. He also asked Armys to show him their feet after he showed pics of his. In the photo booth, he has his shoes off. I imagine it smells like pickles and feet in there.

drknessbexposed

Established
One of them has a foot fetish. Many times, Tae has talked about feet and hands. An article gave him a few paragraphs to talk about it before. He also asked Armys to show him their feet after he showed pics of his. In the photo booth, he has his shoes off. I imagine it smells like pickles and feet in there.
Wowwwww he did that? That's insane and highly inappropriate.

arhur12

Star
It could also be the foot of a potential gf because the toe nails have nail polish this reminds me of that one time j1m1n posted a selfie with t@e and there was a vape in background so he deleted it afterwords. They are rich and young I wouldn't be surprised if all of them have partners in real life.

queen82

Star
This forum has a lot of interesting theories. A theory that stuck with me, is that members are replaced regularly. Often they look a lot alike, so it's not too much to get a replacement. When you look back, Tae changed a lot. He changed skin color, which is potentially from skin bleaching. His face structure is different, but also possible with plastic surgery. His ears sometimes look different, but it could be surgery or he grew into them. If you look at old pics, he's a lot different in 2014, 2017, and recently. It's not the same person. Fake Love Tae doesn't look like Rainism Tae or DNA Tae. The there members also look a lot different than they did a few years ago. See how different Rm and JK look. The maknae went from Asian teen boy to Italian. It's only possible with surgery or a replacement. I think Rm had surgery and it's possibly another person. Same with Sg. He looks like he's Eurasian but was very Korean looking at debut. They're botched or different people. Sometimes they change dramatically from video to video.
don't know but always skeptic about the cloning thing , some of them have much of plastic surgeries that's why they looks different ...RM looks pretty the same to me minus the nose job he had, but he look the same ..

queen82

Star
I came across this post about R!ck and his wife on IG. They are famous "fashion designers" but this video will explain everything about their character:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQO-u3JF0Bs/?utm_medium=copy_link

Kpop celebrities wearing R!ck Ow3n's pentagram necklace, participating in his release parties, etc

https://pin.it/4ZA7CS6 (wooyoung ateez shirt)

Seeing these make me question their stylists too. There are many other celebrities who have worn their clothing but I'm pretty sure you all understand. Also, I would like to add that they are not the only fashion designers involved in the sorcery/occultism, there are many others.

1 Peter 5:8 " Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour".

1 Timothy 6:9 "But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition".
she's creepier than Marina Abrahimovic

queen82

Star
i think Hoseok have his true personality here, he looks really calm here , but a part that he act really feminine or he's closet gay or he's born female like i always suspect :

platinum

Established
I searched up for that Clonaid and found nothing but nutjob.

Clonaid is a human cloning company. The Company was founded by a religious sect, in February 1997 by Rael who is the leader of the Raelian Movement, an international religious organization which claims that life on Earth was created scientifically through DNA and genetic engineering by an alien, pretty interesting to begin with.

Brigitte Boisselier, the chief executive of Clonaid, a cloning company affiliated with a religious sect that believes aliens gave rise to life on Earth, told ABCNEWS' Good Morning America that scientists will be offered all the proof they require within a week.

"The only way for me to prove this is to have an independent expert going to the place of the parents, sampling the cells of the baby and mother and comparing them with [genetic] tests that are well known," said Boisselier, who claims to have two chemistry degrees. "Then you'll have all the proof you need."

Proof, Please

The scientific community has responded with skepticism and dismay, citing the several failed cloning attempts of other mammals. They have also pointed out that Boisselier has offered no proof — no photographs or genetic tests — to prove her claim.

"How do you know?" Glenn McGee, a bioethicist at the University of Pennsylvania, said on Good Morning America. "Independent experts testing a baby named Eve or whatever the baby turns out to be named when she arrives in the United States, will be great if it happens, but the first test that science applies to its own work is peer review. Who is going to do the testing? And how will that be published and peer reviewed?"

At the news conference on Friday, Boisselier said that former ABCNEWS science editor Michael Guillen would select independent experts, who would then determine if the newborn girl was, in fact, an exact genetic copy.

Boisselier argued this did not happen and that past cloning failures in other animals were due to a lack of knowledge about assisted reproduction.

Boisselier: ‘No Right to Judge’

Clonaid has not provided scientific details of how its babies were cloned. Instead it has relied on press conferences to describe the process, but has not been specific.

She never provided any proof of those children being clone. Atleast DNA test is needed indeed if you don't wanna show actual process yet, but she just playing emotional highlighting its parents choice and so on.

Remember Clonaid, the self-proclaimed "human cloning company" spawned by a UFO cult?

These days, it's cashing in on its outrageous claims, reports CBS News Correspondent Jim Acosta.

Just go to Clonaid's Web site, where a human clone goes for $200,000, human eggs are $5,000 each and cell fusion devices are priced at $9,000

Its a whole money scamming. No proof at all but fools fall to spend money on it.
It could be paranormal but we'd have to see to believe it anyway.

Wowwwww he did that? That's insane and highly inappropriate.
He did and it's all over twitter. Some of the fans thought it was cute. Why is he so obsessed with feet? People walk on those, and there's bacteria and debris on feet.
It could also be the foot of a potential gf because the toe nails have nail polish this reminds me of that one time j1m1n posted a selfie with t@e and there was a vape in background so he deleted it afterwords. They are rich and young I wouldn't be surprised if all of them have partners in real life.
It's possible too, and I bet it was Tae, or someone who dislikes him, who posted that. I wonder if they beat him for being defiant. They're young and rich, and it would be unusual if they weren't dating. It's possible that it was a staff trying to create a controversy. Also, txt getting big is a narrative that BH is pushing. They won over btees and that was manufactured. It's a way to make sure txt gets to a similar level as btees and they don't lose money when they disband. It's all fake, just like their views, and btees popularity. Wow, they had a more popular song than their sunbaenim but btees breathes and their videos have more views than txt. Either their fandom is more real, and reflects real numbers or btees is more popular. I wonder how it feels to be shuffled off to the side in the house you built. I'd be shaking the table and showing out. This might explain the foot pic.

don't know but always skeptic about the cloning thing , some of them have much of plastic surgeries that's why they looks different ...RM looks pretty the same to me minus the nose job he had, but he look the same ..
The advances in reproductive technology push the boundaries all the time. What's possible doesn't always come to light because of controversy. In Hawaii a Dr claimed he could select eye and hair color. There was a lot of controversy and he stopped talking about it. A Dr in China edited the genes of two girls to make them immune to HIV. There's another Dr trying to create a clone. In the US, most meat is cloned, and a cat can be cloned for $25,000. Crispr or genetic editing technology, was getting a lot of press until it ran into problems. It's now possible to grow a baby outside the womb, and create artificial eggs and sperm. That's what we know, what's been hidden by science? Freezing people to revive late doesn't seem to work. This and a conscious transfer could be the closest they get. Now the singularity makes more sense. New bodies but the same minds of the elites. They could rule the world forever. It's also possible to create identical twins by causing the egg to divide in vitro. It's not usually done because it can harm the embryos and make them less likely to implant. Most drs also prefer single pregnancies as they are safer.

Shuna

Star
In the midst of research here is some info:
Speaking of sexual reference, simply symbolic reference. We often see the sign of the triad of light since surrounding the eye (which can be either the physical eyes or the third eye (the pineal gland). I watched this afternoon 'Kaamelot' (a French series, which has lots of symbols), it refers to the god Harpocrates, and as it is the god of silence, I took a look and came across a French site that I use all the time and that I advice you:
Harpocrate Horus- Le signe du Silence (online.fr)
It refers to Horus and Harpocrates, but what is interesting, it also makes the sign of silence:
Panthéon Egyptien : le dieu Harpocrate (free.fr)
The rooster is also related to him. Being tied to the sun, I told myself the same for the chicken, but younger:
Statuette Grecque Dieu Harpocrate 300 Bc- Greek Figure Harpocrates Riding A Cock | Arts objets ethniques

For the moment the symbol used for p***philia is that of the wind. The part of the son, whose fire degrades (until death). A journey, from birth to death. What is also interesting is that the Sumerians are the ancestors of the Chinese, where the circus was born, the tie that was worn by Chinese soldiers, the games to create or inspire: the game of chess, queen, de go (Japan) which inspired the game of noughts and crosses (the X and O appearing in old Freemason furniture, made with small representations). They were also the ancestors of the Egyptians, but also of the Greeks. The Greeks are the ancestors of the Romans. In Central Asia, are the ancestors of the Vickings, Celts and therefore Bretons. Moreover, the cult of the Yggdrasill tree can refer to the flower of life. In the altar, Freemason, which he uses at the end of the meal. Is in the center, the soul is shown, an open flower, the flower of life on a flower upside down. Who made me think, but which is not necessarily born the true representation, of the body, the victim MK-Ultra is represented in tree, finally to be more precise, surely more precisely the soul, since the sperm is compared to a seed , and the ovum, matter to the earth. The interior of this locker has a checkerboard pattern, narrowing towards the back mirror. The doors on the sides, the box whose members are to take energy is on the left and the other on the right, each have a curved flower in the shape of a cornucopia, giving rise to a flower and overlooked by a bird ( which often appears in music videos, t-shirts, tattoos) represent the sun god, same thing on the other side.
In Chinese games: it also has the Chinese star game, which has the shape of the Star of David.

In the site that I recommend, here is a link on different celestial triangles:
Le Secret des Triangles (free.fr)
In the article, he talks about a falcon, symbol of Babylon. A symbol that takes place at certain times and in Sumerian culture, in a circle. The one used by the Romans, taken over by Napoleon, the Nazis ... Represents the solar star, which can be installed above a lion. And in certain Freemason furniture and accessories, the flower, like a lock, is kept in the form of chicken, griffins...
Un dieu, enfin la position du soleil, nommer, Horakhty, lorsqu'il est au zénith, celui qui écrase, le serpent dragon.
In the French program of 'Affaire Conclue', it is a program, which presents sellers (participants) to antique dealers or collectors ... And one of the objects today, is a statue of an angel, and one of the expert who analyzed the object, said that about the sculpture. An angel who looks like a Cupid because of his quiver, but is indeed an angel (whose name I unfortunately did not note, which is not listed in France, but in America, yes):
The sign of the finger, the hollow of the lip is an infirmity is called the finger of the angel. The angel puts his hand in front of the mouth, saying silence to the newborn. Announces the birth of the child, the angel says fall to the child, who tells the child to double his old life (previous life).

queen82

Star
He did and it's all over twitter. Some of the fans thought it was cute. Why is he so obsessed with feet? People walk on those, and there's bacteria and debris on feet.

It's possible too, and I bet it was Tae, or someone who dislikes him, who posted that. I wonder if they beat him for being defiant. They're young and rich, and it would be unusual if they weren't dating. It's possible that it was a staff trying to create a controversy. Also, txt getting big is a narrative that BH is pushing. They won over btees and that was manufactured. It's a way to make sure txt gets to a similar level as btees and they don't lose money when they disband. It's all fake, just like their views, and btees popularity. Wow, they had a more popular song than their sunbaenim but btees breathes and their videos have more views than txt. Either their fandom is more real, and reflects real numbers or btees is more popular. I wonder how it feels to be shuffled off to the side in the house you built. I'd be shaking the table and showing out. This might explain the foot pic.
didn't they said that Taehyung dating Mamamoo Wheein , it could be her foot , that 's why they deleting the pictures, she also very popular

"Whats possible doesn't come to light" don't get along with science which is understandable to anyone who keeps contact with scientific research. Animal cloning is achieved by numerous failures and thats not similar to high level mammals, not even a monkey. Identical twins from embryo is therapuetic cloning which is a ongoing research but the copy of a human as an adult still whole different scenario and thats fictional.
I think cloning of embryos or making embryos from stem or skin cells is possible. Fully grown clones from stars seems unlikely but maybe it's possible too.

didn't they said that Taehyung dating Mamamoo Wheein , it could be her foot , that 's why they deleting the pictures, she also very popular
It doesn't look like her foot. I think the condom on the bed also is a reason why they deleted it.

platinum

Established
The whole thing never had any credibility to the scientific community at first place.

The journalist who said he would oversee DNA testing to verify a company's claims it had produced a human clone said Monday he had dropped his efforts for lack of cooperation and could not rule out the possibility of "an elaborate hoax."

"The team of scientists has had no access to the alleged family and, therefore, cannot verify firsthand the claim that a human baby has been cloned," said Michael Guillen, a former ABC science editor who had offered to arrange the testing.

"We don't find it surprising that they are not in a position to offer any data," said Sean Tipton, spokesman for the American Society of Reproductive Medicine in Washington, D.C.

"We have been ignoring it because we don't view it as a scientifically valid statement," said Natalie Dewitt, an editor at Nature, the British science journal which published the milestone data in 1997 on Dolly the cloned sheep.

Guillen indicated he was still willing to proceed. "When and if an opportunity to collect DNA samples as promised does arise, however, the team stands fully prepared to re-mobilize and conduct the necessary tests."

On Saturday, Boisselier said the baby's parents had promised to give her a final answer Monday about whether they would allow DNA tests. A spokesman for Guillen said his statement was not connected to that decision.
Clonaid did not return phone calls requesting a response Monday.

Some scientists said Clonaid's two weeks of notoriety probably won't do lasting damage to legitimate reproductive research. Indeed, some believe it may have begun to educate the public on the differences between the cloning of stem cells and other therapeutic agents, and cloning to reproduce a baby.
Others said it was a "big mistake" for policymakers to have included Clonaid with legitimate scientists in congressional hearings and other science policy forums during the past year.

"By association, they have done some damage," Dewitt said. "But they are so far removed from legitimate science that I don't think it will cause a huge problem."

I don't see any reasonable reason to believe this hoax anyways.
Yeah thats what...paranormal stuff don't usually have scientific evidence. Same thing with black magic,, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Thats how rituals and other spiritual energies work? There's somethings you have be involved in to believe i guess..

swayy000

Star
korean comment i saw on vc's latest article... i tried putting it google translate but I couldn't really understand. A bit weird also their name is in english but they chose to comment in korean? idk:confused:
comment.JPG

eaisa

Established

Namjoon and jimin looked like they just finished crying. they mustve have saw what the blinks said about them. ARMY's were trending hashtags because blinks sexualized jimin and said namjoon raped lisa, they were also racist to asians. So they mustve seen it because namjoon normally talks about trending hashtags. I can't say I don't feel bad.