BTS discussion thread

lexi098

Rookie
Guys watch these two videos. The first one has a lot of cut scenes but the 2nd one is the full version. They performed a very disgusting satanic ritual on tv. The ending just disgusted me. Watch this for yourself......... You will understand what I am talking about.
Check out the comment section of this video.

eaisa

Established
It’s absolutely crazy. I just watched a video on boy bands and what they actually are I’ll see if I can find it. They all share one legion spirit and are assigned personalities. They’ve been cloning people since the late 1930s and there are like four different kinds I think. And now they’re also microchipped “chip brain” so are completely controlled. That’s why you see all the celebrity glitches and their eyes all wonky. It’s pretty unbelievable at first. Essentially nothing you see on tv is real.
I kinda believe this theory and i dont. for one, technology isnt advanced right now to make an exactly identical clone, the clone would look uglier and deformed. and if bts are clones then im curious who the original people were??

Rasa_000

Rookie
I kinda believe this theory and i dont. for one, technology isnt advanced right now to make an exactly identical clone, the clone would look uglier and deformed. and if bts are clones then im curious who the original people were??
Technology is about 100 years more advanced than the public realize. Watch the movie “boys from Brazil.” But who knows if they’re cloned. They’re 100 percent controlled that’s for sure. And their success wasn’t random, they were chosen for this. And that level of success does not come cheap.

queen82

Star
maybe the original Bts are the one from 2013 or 2014

eaisa

Established
Technology is about 100 years more advanced than the public realize. Watch the movie “boys from Brazil.” But who knows if they’re cloned. They’re 100 percent controlled that’s for sure. And their success wasn’t random, they were chosen for this. And that level of success does not come cheap.
proof?

drknessbexposed

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CQb6zyonP8z/

Uh b+$, what's this?? I read the comments and people are saying they deleted off of their story. I'm trying to figure out what's in the last photo? Some people believe a staff posted it on accident but how is it an accident if "the staff member" put a BFF sticker on the second post? I dont know if it's true but I wouldn't be surprised about anything. Could it have been posted to start controversy? How do you make a mistake like that? Doesn't make sense to me and it looks staged almost. It's not that important but I would like to know everyone's thought on this.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star

Uh b+$, what's this?? I read the comments and people are saying they deleted off of their story. I'm trying to figure out what's in the last photo? Some people believe a staff posted it on accident but how is it an accident if "the staff member" put a BFF sticker on the second post? I dont know if it's true but I wouldn't be surprised about anything. Could it have been posted to start controversy? How do you make a mistake like that? Doesn't make sense to me and it looks staged almost. It's not that important but I would like to know everyone's thought on this.
I studied art, and in one of the paintings we were studying, he had a painting, where the bed nook was predominant. In the table, it is the knee, giving an effect of open legs. But I thought, if it's a Man, he could represent a phallus:
Le Verrou (Fragonard) — Wikipédia (wikipedia.org)
One commission represents two lovers, an erotic scene.

The heart is a reference to the sexual act. And the picture of Butter, V licking a phallus.

drknessbexposed

Established
I came across this post about R!ck and his wife on IG. They are famous "fashion designers" but this video will explain everything about their character:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQO-u3JF0Bs/?utm_medium=copy_link

Kpop celebrities wearing R!ck Ow3n's pentagram necklace, participating in his release parties, etc

https://pin.it/4ZA7CS6 (wooyoung ateez shirt)

Seeing these make me question their stylists too. There are many other celebrities who have worn their clothing but I'm pretty sure you all understand. Also, I would like to add that they are not the only fashion designers involved in the sorcery/occultism, there are many others.

1 Peter 5:8 " Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour".

1 Timothy 6:9 "But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition".

Last edited:

platinum

Established

the toes nails look painted maybe its a woman

Rasa_000

Rookie
Please elaborate with source
If you scroll back a little ways, not too far I don’t think I listed a bunch regarding cloning/synthetics. And add “clonaid” to the list. Once you start there then you can find other truthers, documentaries and whistleblower testimonies throughout the years

Rasa_000

Rookie
Ive done that before and its pretty certain to me its a far fetched imagination. So I wanna know on the basis of what you are so sure of its existence so mind to come up with source.
What is far fetched exactly? Not sure what you’re referring to. You’ve done what before?

Rasa_000

Rookie
Im researching on all these conspiracies from 2018 and I know sort of whats real and what's not. whatever, Im just asking some source of your claim.
Yes I listed about six seven different sources. I’ve watched hundreds of videos. I’m not going to go search them all lol. But are you talking about cloning? Conspiracy theory is a little general so that’s what I’m trying to figure out

Yeah because it will raise suspicion in many, but it has already. They come back looking and acting weird. It definitely doesn't make sense, like how are they too busy to speak during interviews etc/sing? That's their job, unless b@ng / the managers have poor management skills.
That reminds me of Sg who's been missing a few times for performances. He was missing recently from run btees. Was he cloned during his surgery? I think if it's possible, they cloned Tae, Sg and maybe Jm or Jk.

Rasa_000

Rookie
Ive my mind made up that cloning, 100 years of technology advancement, synthetic human stuffs etc etc are rigged, seem to me coming from a fanatical world. If it was really true, imo they would have already kidnapped us to make us robot or clone us etc. How these conspiracies flow, that to be a loyal puppet handler need to modify them with weird ways which is hillarious to me. So I wanted to know your point of view how you see that real. However, its ok if you don't wanna elaborate no need to bother.

Rasa_000

Rookie
Ive my mind made up that cloning, 100 years of technology advancement, synthetic human stuffs etc etc are rigged, seem to me coming from a fanatical world. If it was really true, imo they would have already kidnapped us to make us robot or clone us etc. How these conspiracies flow, that to be a loyal puppet handler need to modify them with weird ways which is hillarious to me. So I wanted to know your point of view how you see that real. However, its ok if you don't wanna elaborate no need to bother.
I see. I’m not trying to be vague. It’s just all really crazy. What I’m saying is from the research I’ve done I believe cloning is very real. Clonaid is the name of an actual cloning center lol. That’s why I said to add that to the list of other types of cloning I’ve researched. But if you already have your mind up then that’s that. And that’s fine.

Rasa_000

Rookie
Oh and I’ll just add one last thing. The powers that be have to show us in some way, shape, or form what they’re doing and what they plan on doing. It’s part of their religion. They tell us in movies, tv, symbolism, art, music etc. then they tell us whatever they want us to think on the “news.” It’s all just a big ol show