BTS discussion thread

drknessbexposed

Established
I don't know. @drknessbexposed what did he receive?
I've been trying to attach the link but for some odd reason it won't let me. B@ng recieved a sovenuir of a knight from the knights templar (he said it was from "Malta", but someone had to have given him this for it to be a present) , he posted a picture of it on his Twitter account a few years ago. Just type in "b@ng present from Malta twitter" on Google and the tweet should pop up.

Edit: I found the tweet

Last edited:

Kathyana

Rookie
Hey guys I am new to this forum and have been reading about bt$ being a part of Illuminati agenda. I have been following some truther channels and found out this video where this guy discloses about a cloning center and how celebritys' clones are used to dark nefarious activities he talks about marlyn Monroe , Whitney Houstn and such.

I'm attaching the video below.
It is very interesting
maybe the same thing is happening to bt$

Rasa_000

Rookie
Hey guys I am new to this forum and have been reading about bt$ being a part of Illuminati agenda. I have been following some truther channels and found out this video where this guy discloses about a cloning center and how celebritys' clones are used to dark nefarious activities he talks about marlyn Monroe , Whitney Houstn and such.

It is very interesting

All boy bands are synthetic clones. That’s a real deep rabbit hole. Donald Marshall is fantastic

Kathyana

Rookie
All boy bands are synthetic clones. That’s a real deep rabbit hole. Donald Marshall is fantastic
Yh if bt$'s clones are being tortured and used for sex they have to crack sometime right? Donald talks about how the real body feels the torture and eventually start to get physical symptoms like aneurysms. and the memory suppression has to come off sometime? how can people survive like that (people who go through those stuff)

Rasa_000

Rookie
Yh if bt$'s clones are being tortured and used for sex they have to crack sometime right? Donald talks about how the real body feels the torture and eventually start to get physical symptoms like aneurysms. and the memory suppression has to come off sometime? how can people survive like that (people who go through those stuff)
It’s absolutely crazy. I just watched a video on boy bands and what they actually are I’ll see if I can find it. They all share one legion spirit and are assigned personalities. They’ve been cloning people since the late 1930s and there are like four different kinds I think. And now they’re also microchipped “chip brain” so are completely controlled. That’s why you see all the celebrity glitches and their eyes all wonky. It’s pretty unbelievable at first. Essentially nothing you see on tv is real.

queen82

Star

It is very interesting

hello welcome

swayy000

Star

It is very interesting

welcome!

swayy000

Star
It’s absolutely crazy. I just watched a video on boy bands and what they actually are I’ll see if I can find it. They all share one legion spirit and are assigned personalities.
wow... was that video referring to kp0p boy bands specifically or just boy bands in general? because as we know kp0p is known for the fake assigned personalities, but sadly some fans think its real...

Rasa_000

Rookie
wow... was that video referring to kp0p boy bands specifically or just boy bands in general? because as we know kp0p is known for the fake assigned personalities, but sadly some fans think its real...
That particular video was on all boy bands throughout history. Kpop is very specific in the way it was set up to be idolatry and have fans obsessed. The back stories they give you about the idols is made up. The are born and raised for this very purpose. They’re also all FTM. Elite gender inversion. Most celebs are. There are YouTube pages now calling this out. Once you learn the skeletal gender markers you see it’s everywhere. They worship the baphomet - both genders. So to them being dual gendered gives them a “god-like” status

Rasa_000

Rookie
Can you explain this please?
I’ve watched some videos on it but I can’t explain it well because it’s confusing. Here are some things to research; mark 1 organic robotoids, mark 2 r.e.m. driven clones, mark 3 synthetics, mark 4 duplicates, “chip heads.” I don’t know how much you’ll be able to find. That list was on one of the truther IG pages I follow, or YouTube can’t remember

I’ve watched some videos on it but I can’t explain it well because it’s confusing. Here are some things to research; mark 1 organic robotoids, mark 2 r.e.m. driven clones, mark 3 synthetics, mark 4 duplicates, “chip heads.” I don’t know how much you’ll be able to find. That list was on one of the truther IG pages I follow, or YouTube can’t remember
Thanks!

drknessbexposed

Established

It is very interesting

Hi welcome :) I'm glad you mentioned that because b@ng supposedly invested $3million into supert0ne, an AI firm. I will put the links below. How disgusting. They do not care about their artists AT ALL. All they care about is making money and deceiving the world. Although one articles states that the reason he has invested into Supert0ne is because the group is busy nowadays and may not have enough time, I believe b@ng, along with many other record label CEOs invest in AI to comfort fans when their "idols" has passed away. They're so greedy, they'll still be making money from album sales, merch, etc what more do they want? I just know they're not handing any money over to the families of those artists and if they do, they aren't giving them much. If the artist have a will, they definitely aren't going by it. For instance, I always hated the idea of creating holograms of celebrities and holding concerts, its very disrespectful. They only see their artists as slaves who bring in revenue whether they are alive are not. Besides that, they have been programming people to see Transhumanism/ AI as a good thing for decades now. About clones, there is a conspiracy theory about $M cloning their artists as well.

Last edited:

Kathyana

Rookie
Hi welcome :) I'm glad you mentioned that because b@ng supposedly invested $3million into supert0ne, an AI firm. I will put the links below. How disgusting. They do not care about their artists AT ALL. All they care about is making money and deceiving the world. Although one articles states that the reason he has invested into Supert0ne is because the group is busy nowadays and may not have enough time, I believe b@ng, along with many other record label CEOs invest in AI to comfort fans when their "idols" has passed away. They're so greedy, they'll still be making money from album sales, merch, etc what more do they want? I just know they're not handing any money over to the families of those artists and if they do, they aren't giving them much. If the artist have a will, they definitely aren't going by it. For instance, I always hated the idea of creating holograms of celebrities and holding concerts, its very disrespectful. They only see their artists as slaves who bring in revenue whether they are alive are not. Besides that, they have been programming people to see Transhumanism/ AI as a good thing for decades now. About clones, there is a conspiracy theory about $M cloning their artists as well.

:)Heyah they probably need the AI when the artists start to crack and show symptoms of abuse and some might even pass away. I mean how busy can they be? That's a stupid reason.

drknessbexposed

Established
:)Heyah they probably need the AI when the artists start to crack and show symptoms of abuse and some might even pass away. I mean how busy can they be? That's a stupid reason.
Yeah because it will raise suspicion in many, but it has already. They come back looking and acting weird. It definitely doesn't make sense, like how are they too busy to speak during interviews etc/sing? That's their job, unless b@ng / the managers have poor management skills.

swayy000

Star
kitania rose posted a couple new videos on her channel.
Interesting in this one how she mentions namj00n always using the bathroom for some events. I was talking about this with another member too, and they mentioned this. In one of their bangtan bombs he missed singing happy birthday to t@ehyung with the rest of the members because he had to use the bathroom. I remembered it even happened at the bbmas. He missed seeing hasley and shawn mendes because he was "in the bathroom". Who knows whats really going on inside there...

Last edited:

Kathyana

Rookie
kitania rose posted a couple new videos on her channel.
Interesting in this one how she mentions namj00n always using the bathroom for some events. I was talking about this with another member too, and they mentioned this. In one of their bangtan bombs he missed singing happy birthday to t@ehyung with the rest of the members because he had to use the bathroom. I remembered it even happened at the bbmas. He missed seeing hasley and shawn mendes because he was "in the bathroom". Who knows whats really going on inside there...
We can only assume what goes on behind closed doors