BTS discussion thread

Rasa_000

Rookie
It's almost impossible to get out. They have to repent and turn to God. He's the only one who can get them out. If they do, miracles will open up.
his solo performance of My time ( i think it's the title of the song), he give me creepy vibe and he looks possessed ..
They are possessed that’s why they look it, especially when performing. Demonic entities attach to the various alters created by trauma based mind control. You can see it in Jm’s eyes all the time performing. Jk too but to me jm looks the most taken over by whatever entity

eaisa

Established
Wow I've never seen or heard about this. Some "churches" are not of God. For instance, the Catholic Church.There are many cases of catholic priests and pastors of other denominations being involved in child/human trafficking, being apart of freemasonry, the occult etc. I wonder what the name of the church is, it seems pagan. They definitely aren't there to serve the God of the Bible. I remember when V and sug@ visited a catholic church and started "praying" or the time they made a skit called confession where they confessed their sins to sug@ who was supposed to be the catholic priest. Some fans even believe that when V prays to his angels that he is praying to angels of God from the Holy Bible but he's not, he's praying to the fallen. Besides, we don't even pray to angels we strictly pray to God or Jesus. Satan disguises himself as a angel of light and deceives many. Speaking of Malta, b@ng received a present from "Malta" of a knights templar souvenir which definitely raised an eye brow. Who gifted him this? Guess we'll never know. Looks like they had a grand time in Malta :rolleyes:. Some of them took pictures in front of the St John Co Catherdal there as well.

unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesaintjohnmalta.com/things-to-do-malta/history-culture/st-johns-co-cathedral/[/URL]

no offense but christians need to worry about their own bishops and priests directly disobeying god's rule. "MAN shall not sleep with BOY"

drknessbexposed

Established
no offense but christians need to worry about their own bishops and priests directly disobeying god's rule. "MAN shall not sleep with BOY"
I said pastors of different denominations as well....in fact I actually agree with that statement and we have to hold them accountable and openly rebuke them as well (I can't speak for all because some Christians idolize their pastor and don't hold them accountable for their evil deeds although we are called to). I don't understand what you mean by "man shall not sleep with boy?" Where did you get this from please provide a source so I understand and we can clear this up. If you have any questions dm me.

1 John 4:1" Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Proverbs 27: 5-6" Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy."

Last edited:

eaisa

Established
I said pastors of different denominations as well....in fact I actually agree with that statement and we have to hold them accountable and openly rebuke them as well (I can't speak for all because some Christians idolize their pastor and don't hold them accountable for their evil deeds although we are called to) , but I don't understand what you mean by "man shall not sleep with boy?" Where did you get this from please provide a source so I understand and we can clear this up. If you have any questions dm me.

1 John 4:1" Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Proverbs 27: 5-6" Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy."
its in the bible, christians confused it for gay people

eaisa

Established
Confused what though? All you said was "man shall not sleep with boy". Are you speaking on homosexuality? How did we confuse homosexuality? This is steering into another topic.
your the one that asked me a question so i gave you your answer. 'MAN shall not sleep with boy" means pedofilia, what more do you need to understand? i said before that christians need to focus on the pedos they worship over a boy liking a boy.

drknessbexposed

Established
your the one that asked me a question so i gave you your answer. 'MAN shall not sleep with boy" means pedofilia, what more do you need to understand? i said before that christians need to focus on the pedos they worship over a boy liking a boy.
Listen, I wouldn't have asked you a question if I understood what you were trying to say, The conversation went south when you brought up something that has absolutely nothing to do with my post, my post was not about "man shall not sleep with boys", as a matter of fact, no one was even talking about that. "Christians need to focus on the pedos they worship" where did you even get that from? We don't worship pedos... You're generalizing all Christians with that statement. Besides we do focus on pedophiles just as much as we do on homosexuals, idolaters, sexually Iimmoral people(pedophiles are sexually immoral) the list goes on. Read Matthew 18:6. The first thing people asks us Christians these days is our thoughts on homosexuality or something along the lines of that and when we respond to that in a way that doesn't fit their narrative it's a problem. They'll even asks us about our thoughts on homosexuality when it's not even the topic of the discussion, kind of like what you're doing. What is the motive behind doing that? Why ask if you know my answer will upset you and cause you to react negatively? I don't mind you asking questions but please be respectful and dm me next time because this had nothing to do with my post at all. Sin is sin point blank period, ALL sin is abominable to God and ALL sins should be "focused" on, leading to repentance and deliverance. Sins have no ranking and all sins are equivalent in God's eyes, that's where I'm going to leave this conversation at. Have a wonderful day :)

Last edited:

Rasa_000

Rookie
Listen, I wouldn't have asked you a question if I understood what you were trying to say, The conversation went south when you brought up something that has absolutely nothing to do with my post, my post was not about "man shall not sleep with boys", as a matter of fact, no one was even talking about that. "Christians need to focus on the pedos they worship" where did you even get that from? We don't worship pedos... You're generalizing all Christians with that statement. Besides we do focus on pedophiles just as much as we do on homosexuals, idolaters, sexually Iimmoral people, the list goes on. The first thing people asks us Christians these days is our thoughts on homosexuality or something along the lines of that and when we respond to that in a way that doesn't fit their narrative it's a problem. They'll even asks us about our thoughts on homosexuality when it's not even the topic of the discussion, kind of like what you're doing. What is the motive behind doing that? Why ask if you know my answer will upset you? Sin is sin point blank period, ALL sin is abominable to God and ALL sins should be "focused" on, leading to repentance and deliverance. Sins have no ranking and all sins are equivalent in God's eyes, that's where I'm going to leave this conversation at. Have a wonderful day :)
The topic of homosexuality in Christianity will forever be a hot potato. Some Christians do focus on it too much, and then on the opposite spectrum non Christians think all Christians hate gay people. Adultery is mentioned far more often in the Bible and people don’t go around condemning divorced people left and right lol. Having said that though it is a spirit and it is very tough for Christians that are gay. Especially with the damage the church has done over the years with this topic. A lot of people will say well they’re born that way, and they very well may be. If you know about generational curses and whatnot. This is why Jesus says we have to be born again. And even if they are born again they can still struggle with same sex attraction. God knows their struggles and loves them anyway. Essentially nothing in this fallen world is what was intended by God. And it’s only getting worse, which we are warned will happen. We all need to repent, read the Bible, and pray for discernment. Just thought I’d throw my two cents in. You sound very strong in your faith. Can I ask how long you’ve been Christian?

Rasa_000

Rookie
The topic of homosexuality in Christianity will forever be a hot potato. Some Christians do focus on it too much, and then on the opposite spectrum non Christians think all Christians hate gay people. Adultery is mentioned far more often in the Bible and people don’t go around condemning divorced people left and right lol. Having said that though it is a spirit and it is very tough for Christians that are gay. Especially with the damage the church has done over the years with this topic. A lot of people will say well they’re born that way, and they very well may be. If you know about generational curses and whatnot. This is why Jesus says we have to be born again. And even if they are born again they can still struggle with same sex attraction. God knows their struggles and loves them anyway. Essentially nothing in this fallen world is what was intended by God. And it’s only getting worse, which we are warned will happen. We all need to repent, read the Bible, and pray for discernment. Just thought I’d throw my two cents in. You sound very strong in your faith. Can I ask how long you’ve been Christian?
Edit: I know divorce isn’t adultery I was mixing the two together lol

drknessbexposed

Established
Hi :) I've been a Christian all my life (through my family). But in high school, I started to read the Bible and gain a personal relationship with God which was a few years ago. I agree with everything you said, You're on point! The first thought some have when we say homosexuality is a sin is that we are homophobic. Although some Christians are homophobic (like the ones who physically and verbally abuse them) , that doesn't mean we all are. Homophobia is rooted in hate and we are not supposed to hate, we are called to love, and by telling homosexuals the truth we are showing the best kind of love, but of course it's all in how we do it. We hate the sin, but love the sinner. The word cuts like a double edged sword, and no matter how nice we try to sound while explaining why sinning is wrong, some people will still dismiss it as being hateful. God is not happy with the church at all, false preachers have infested the church, teaching many lies and tickling the ears of many.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Wow I've never seen or heard about this. Some "churches" are not of God. For instance, the Catholic Church.There are many cases of catholic priests and pastors of other denominations being involved in child/human trafficking, being apart of freemasonry, the occult etc. I wonder what the name of the church is, it seems pagan. They definitely aren't there to serve the God of the Bible. I remember when V and sug@ visited a catholic church and started "praying" or the time they made a skit called confession where they confessed their sins to sug@ who was supposed to be the catholic priest. Some fans even believe that when V prays to his angels that he is praying to angels of God from the Holy Bible but he's not, he's praying to the fallen. Besides, we don't even pray to angels we strictly pray to God or Jesus. Satan disguises himself as a angel of light and deceives many. Speaking of Malta, b@ng received a present from "Malta" of a knights templar souvenir which definitely raised an eye brow. Who gifted him this? Guess we'll never know. Looks like they had a grand time in Malta :rolleyes:. Some of them took pictures in front of the St John Co Catherdal there as well.

unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesaintjohnmalta.com/things-to-do-malta/history-culture/st-johns-co-cathedral/[/URL]

i believe that was a cathedral they visited

swayy000

Star
If they’re doing what they’re doing, I’m so upset. This is blasphemous. I used to be absorbed in the betess vortex and seeing this confirms that I did the right thing when I stopped listening and got out of their matrix.
yup. he blasphemed God and rejected his mercy in t ex t's new song that he wrote also.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
It was I put a link about it in the previous post, after researching more I found out that they also visited another Catherdal in Finland as well (the one V and sug@ prayed at)
are you talking about this? i looked it up and saw it on twitter. Ive actually never seen the videos where they went to finland.
I dont get why they have to show clips of them inside churches "praying" when they know damn well that they serve the devil :rolleyes: and t@e's not even praying lmao. The frown on his face and his crossed arms says it all. They're not fooling anybody.

Last edited:
are you talking about this? i looked it up and saw it on twitter. Ive actually never seen the videos where they went to finland.
I dont get why they have to show clips of them inside churches "praying" when they know damn well that they serve the devil :rolleyes: and t@e's not even praying lmao. The frown on his face and his crossed arms says it all. They're not fooling anybody.
His face said everything. He was pouting. Did you see the upside down cross behind Tae? A coincidence or purposely placed? What's Yoongi's religion growing up? He's praying like evangelicals.Screenshot_20210620-165244.png

drknessbexposed

Established
Yes it's this one. Sadly they do that to throws army off and like always they fell for it. Out of all churches they always tend to visit Catholic churches or take pictures in front of them which is very telling. This was a horrible attempt at trying to make themselves look good, they shouldn't have had a camera in their face while they were praying anyways because God speaks about those who pray for attention in Matthew 6: 1-34 "“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward." The upside down cross told me everything I needed to know about that church too. I wonder what happens there when the cameras aren't rolling.

swayy000

Star
Yes it's this one. Sadly they do that to throws army off and like always they fell for it. Out of all churches they always tend to visit Catholic churches or take pictures in front of them which is very telling. This was a horrible attempt at trying to make themselves look good, they shouldn't have had a camera in their face while they were praying anyways because God speaks about those who pray for attention in Matthew 6: 1-34 "“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward." The upside down cross told me everything I needed to know about that church too. I wonder what happens there when the cameras aren't rolling.
i looked into some tweets and they said that it was an orthodox church in helsinki

AmazingGrace

Established

Many catholic churches are occult ritual places. Malta has it's own Knights of Malta who branched from Knights Templars (gosh, I'm having Assassin's Creed nostalgia :D). Btw, it looks like even some celebs and politicians are members of this brotherhood (M@ndela on the picture for example). So it's really interesting that b@ng received a present from them.
1624264843558.png

Many catholic churches are occult ritual places. Malta has it's own Knights of Malta who branched from Knights Templars (gosh, I'm having Assassin's Creed nostalgia :D). Btw, it looks like even some celebs and politicians are members of this brotherhood (M@ndela on the picture for example). So it's really interesting that b@ng received a present from them.
View attachment 57868
What did he receive? This is great information.