BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
I have been getting wierd vibes from him since mots online concert last year same with j1m1n.
@Strawberrypie don't worry everything is going to be fine I will pray for you
his solo performance of My time ( i think it's the title of the song), he give me creepy vibe and he looks possessed ..

Girl me too. He looks very different. Only god knows what kind of things they are doing behind doors. There's something wrong with his eyes.
@Strawberrypie Don't worry, you will be fine. I will pray for you. Just take care of yourself.
don't worry, i hope you can get better
I have been getting wierd vibes from him since mots online concert last year same with j1m1n.
@Strawberrypie don't worry everything is going to be fine I will pray for you
Thank you everyone. I'm trying to take care of myself. I agree that Jm has some kind of mental issues. I also think maybe Jk does too. He blanks out, screams for no reason, and is very immature.

i think they have some kind of depression , they're not happy ..
The new videos look so depressing. First Tae looked weird but Armys said he matured. They all look depressed. I saw Tae off to the side looking sad, and the other members looked really off too. I think they don't want to do this anymore. Their PD stuck them with BH stock, and they signed for 7 more years. I don't see them performing that long, so why sign another contract?

Daisy2

Rookie
The new videos look so depressing. First Tae looked weird but Armys said he matured. They all look depressed. I saw Tae off to the side looking sad, and the other members looked really off too. I think they don't want to do this anymore. Their PD stuck them with BH stock, and they signed for 7 more years. I don't see them performing that long, so why sign another contract?
He is greedy thats why. They have their own desires, greed. Sadness or happiness is only a front for money. Its the number 1 tactic of every celeb. All we here recently talking how they are not happy. How do you know they are not happy? You(in general) say you don't believe the front happiness, then why you believe front sadness? Its a commom knowledge by now all they do in front of camera is an act, nothing with their genuine self which is tainted.

He is greedy thats why. They have their own desires, greed. Sadness or happiness is only a front for money. Its the number 1 tactic of every celeb. All we here recently talking how they are not happy. How do you know they are not happy? You(in general) say you don't believe the front happiness, then why you believe front sadness? Its a commom knowledge by now all they do in front of camera is an act, nothing with their genuine self which is tainted.
That's a good point. I think they lie about everything. They are acting, nothing they do is genuine. They don't display real emotions in front of the camera. I fell into the trap a lot of people fall into. Thinking of them as innocent victims. They don't need our sympathy. Let's save it for their victims and the innocent people hurt by the industry.
Jk looks so ridiculous in this video.

queen82

Star
you could see their changing even here:

queen82

Star
mo
money don't buy happiness ...

queen82

Star
Its easy to say but at the end of the day we all struggle to earn money, save money, everything surrounds around money. You don't have money you are not going anywhere, its been the law and its not possible to change. Money can't buy happiness, but money makes you to buy enough things to make you happy. They have enough money, no matter how they earn, to buy and enjoy all that what we can only imagine of. Thats how rich people grow their greed and ego day by day. Those bookish proverbs can only console us when it comes to money.
i think you're right..

Oceanic

Veteran
Kind of off topic, but look at this video:

So this is a video of Ariana Grande and James telling us we should get the vaccine. My thing is, this is just propaganda. In the video, they're acting like everything is okay when it really isn't. They're disconnected from reality (as expected of celebrities) and most of the people in the comments are WOKE, they're talking about how this video is cringe, like that of a cult, and creepy.

If you pay attention to the comments and then look at the like and dislikes ratio, you can tell YouTube manipulated the likes and dislikes on purpose, as expected. Anyway, my point is, it's not only just them, but others on news channels are now telling us, "If you get the vaccine, you can go to an amusement park for free!" or, "You can get a scoop of icecream for free!" Like they're bribing us now, which is extremely suspicious. We already know the vaccine either kills people, or gives them deadly side affects.

I just want to warn you, that some people think the vaccine is the mark of the beast, I personally don't, but whenever that time comes, don't be surprised to see ultra-rich and famous people pushing it on you. They're going to fool you with their "majestic voice" and "seductive appearance" to try to get you into taking it, much like Ariana is doing here. Some comments say she sounds like an angel and she should be a disney princess. See how these evil people enforce that negative energy and influence over you?

The more influential celebrities become, the more people are going to be fooled. I've been noticing people like bts, ariana, billie, the weeknd, bella, beyonce, lady gaga, and many more have been getting up there. That's why they seem more...deranged these days. They had more humanity back when things were new to them, now they're used to committing evil acts, (they been used to it, it's just seems a bit more extreme now) which is why they're all extremely popular now. Watch your step.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Kind of off topic, but look at this video:

So this is a video of Ariana Grande and James telling us we should get the vaccine. My thing is, this is just propaganda. In the video, they're acting like everything is okay when it really isn't. They're disconnected from reality (as expected of celebrities) and most of the people in the comments are WOKE, they're talking about how this video is cringe, like that of a cult, and creepy.

If you pay attention to the comments and then look at the like and dislikes ratio, you can tell YouTube manipulated the likes and dislikes on purpose, as expected. Anyway, my point is, it's not only just them, but others on news channels are now telling us, "If you get the vaccine, you can go to an amusement park for free!" or, "You can get a scoop of icecream for free!" Like they're bribing us now, which is extremely suspicious. We already know the vaccine either kills people, or gives them deadly side affects.

I just want to warn you, that some people think the vaccine is the mark of the beast, I personally don't, but whenever that time comes, don't be surprised to see ultra-rich and famous people pushing it on you. They're going to fool you with their "majestic voice" and "seductive appearance" to try to get you into taking it, much like Ariana is doing here. Some comments say she sounds like an angel and she should be a disney princess. See how these evil people enforce that negative energy and influence over you?

The more influential celebrities become, the more people are going to be fooled. I've been noticing people like bts, ariana, billie, the weeknd, bella, beyonce, lady gaga, and many more have been getting up there. That's why they seem more...deranged these days. They had more humanity back when things were new to them, now they're used to committing evil acts, (they been used to it, it's just seems a bit more extreme now) which is why they're all extremely popular now. Watch your step.
they really must think we're stupid

This was when they had their bon voyage in malta. I was gonna message another member about something regarding this episode and i wad shocked when i came across these pictures
I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw your post. That's the season that Jk was singing and a little kid walked up to him and shook his hand. He said the kid was cute. I wonder what happened on that trip. It's when Jk started to change. I think Jh is a part of their occult activities. He told Tae he doesn't have a religion when he mentioned praying. He also disciplines the members who step out of line.

drknessbexposed

Established
not namj00n doing the one eye symbolism inside a church...
View attachment 57831
View attachment 57829
Wow I've never seen or heard about this. Some "churches" are not of God. For instance, the Catholic Church.There are many cases of catholic priests and pastors of other denominations being involved in child/human trafficking, being apart of freemasonry, the occult etc. I wonder what the name of the church is, it seems pagan. They definitely aren't there to serve the God of the Bible. I remember when V and sug@ visited a catholic church and started "praying" or the time they made a skit called confession where they confessed their sins to sug@ who was supposed to be the catholic priest. Some fans even believe that when V prays to his angels that he is praying to angels of God from the Holy Bible but he's not, he's praying to the fallen. Besides, we don't even pray to angels we strictly pray to God or Jesus. Satan disguises himself as a angel of light and deceives many. Speaking of Malta, b@ng received a present from "Malta" of a knights templar souvenir which definitely raised an eye brow. Who gifted him this? Guess we'll never know. Looks like they had a grand time in Malta :rolleyes:. Some of them took pictures in front of the St John Co Catherdal there as well.

unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesaintjohnmalta.com/things-to-do-malta/history-culture/st-johns-co-cathedral/[/URL]

Last edited: