BTS discussion thread

sorry i should have clarified lol magic by t ex t. i was pointing out how i found it suspicious that they wear black in all their performances for the song. If you wish to watch i recommend you mute the audio, and also just be aware they curse/hex you throughout the song as well, like y3onjun does in this thumbnail
I've had this song stuck in my head for a week. I watched it a few times and it's stuck. It's easy to get stuck singing like butter. The lyrics are simple but we have no idea what we're singing. I had to do a mental cleansing to get away from Butter.

perhaps, just wait and keep a look out. I was actually expecting str@y k1ds to be the new bt5 but idk what they're planning nor do i really care at this point anymore. They chose this for themselves. I guess just don't be surprised when they start announcing death(s):confused:

wtf, what video?

lol this is taken from a koreab00 article, apparently this is what they said during their muster when they were talking about their fans. I was laughing so hard because you can just see how fake and scripted they all sounded, just like their whole existence. Hyb3 maybe needs to get them a better acting coach lmao
View attachment 57732
The Armys will eat this up. They don't have an opinion because they're taught not to have one. The group is an empty vessel that fans pour any emotions, desires and beliefs into. It's how they're traditional Korean men for Karmy. The IArmy sees them as woke and lgbt allies. Those positions are polar opposites. They or BH are laughing all the way to the bank. That's why when scandals happen, fans go nuclear and abandon the group. The fantasy is broken.

They chose this life. We can't get upset over something they decided to do. I feel bad is someone dies. There's nothing we can do to help them. That's why this thread exists to warn others away so they don't fall into the trap.

queen82

Star
y
The Armys will eat this up. They don't have an opinion because they're taught not to have one. The group is an empty vessel that fans pour any emotions, desires and beliefs into. It's how they're traditional Korean men for Karmy. The IArmy sees them as woke and lgbt allies. Those positions are polar opposites. They or BH are laughing all the way to the bank. That's why when scandals happen, fans go nuclear and abandon the group. The fantasy is broken.

They chose this life. We can't get upset over something they decided to do. I feel bad is someone dies. There's nothing we can do to help them. That's why this thread exists to warn others away so they don't fall into the trap.
yes but some of them were really young when they debuted like Jungkook , i doubt it was their choice

Yeah, they might have been forced into it. But after they grew older, they knew what they were doing but they decided to stay there. So, that's what really bugs me that they are proud of what they are doing which is obviously evil.
I wanted to add an age exception, but a lot of people didn't agree that age was an exception. What they're doing shows on their faces.

lexi098

Rookie
I wanted to add an age exception, but a lot of people didn't agree that age was an exception. What they're doing shows on their faces.
Did you all see Jk recently? He looks like a totally different person. I know it's the haircut and all, but there's just about that doesn't feel okay. Everytime I look at his face, It kinda makes feel uncomfortable. Like there's something that's off about him. Every member gives me the creeps but jk is just........ I honestly don't know. It's my opinion. What do you guys think?

queen82

Star
Did you all see Jk recently? He looks like a totally different person. I know it's the haircut and all, but there's just about that doesn't feel okay. Everytime I look at his face, It kinda makes feel uncomfortable. Like there's something that's off about him. Every member gives me the creeps but jk is just........ I honestly don't know. It's my opinion. What do you guys think?
i see one of their recent performance of an old song, it was Not Today, and his stares looks evil , don't know, it's just my impression

Thought it was just me! His face makes me feel uncomfortable. His eyes look hard and jaded. The old Jk is gone.
i see one of their recent performance of an old song, it was Not Today, and his stares looks evil , don't know, it's just my impression
I didn't want to say it. He looks so different. Was it from the Sowoozoo concert? It's all over YouTube.

I don't want to derail the thread, but I'm not doing so good physically. Can those of you who believe in God please pray for me. I'm very sick. I don't know what's wrong, but it's bad.

lexi098

Rookie
Thought it was just me! His face makes me feel uncomfortable. His eyes look hard and jaded. The old Jk is gone.

I didn't want to say it. He looks so different. Was it from the Sowoozoo concert? It's all over YouTube.

I don't want to derail the thread, but I'm not doing so good physically. Can those of you who believe in God please pray for me. I'm very sick. I don't know what's wrong, but it's bad.
Girl me too. He looks very different. Only god knows what kind of things they are doing behind doors. There's something wrong with his eyes.
@Strawberrypie Don't worry, you will be fine. I will pray for you. Just take care of yourself.

queen82

Star

don't worry, i hope you can get better

arhur12

Star
Yeah I talked about this earlier in another one of my posts but jk has changed he makes me feel uncomfortable just by looking at him.

arhur12

Star

I have been getting wierd vibes from him since mots online concert last year same with j1m1n.
@Strawberrypie don't worry everything is going to be fine I will pray for you