BTS discussion thread

HmmM.

Woah I love the energy here. Interesting many took my message, I gotta change my preconcieved notion about you:D Trynna give the least compliment for servants of evil - this made my day. It's a tea party for them truthers.
Whatever, enjoy~♡

HmmM.

So do you want us to stop discussing? Is that what you're trying to do?
Also said, 'Enjoy' I guess you dismissed.
Whatsoever, noone knows who is who. People like me can see ~~ here. bbut! carry on discussing!! TA-DA

arhur12

Star
Hm. Good question. I also wonder why they would lurk here. It was metioned several times that they collect energy. Maybe they're trying to keep people here invested, keep us looking at MVs, make us argue here, and maybe that's also source of the energy? Maybe this is also a trap. I don't know :D I don't care anymore.
Honestly, think about me whatever you want, and I kind of don't care who this new member is, but I think he/she has a good point.
Yeah you have a point also sometimes people show obsessive behavior towards them like it's fine if you are discussing their official mvs or performance imagery but to discuss every article, twitter post about them following their every move that's too much and not good for anyone. I haven't been listening to their music since 7-8 months now most information I have about them being evil is stuff I found out when I was their fan I don't care about them or anything they do now. Further, I said this before in the other thread bts are athiest or agnostic at best they don't have any religion so for them everything is art. What we should be doing is trying to save the good religious people around us from falling in their trap.

arhur12

Star
I agree with you, and I'm just the same. I visit the forum, but already almost fully stopped reading k-pop threads. Now I get it has a very dark side, now I have a good reason to not not listen and watch k-pop MVs, I learned some new things how to spot some symbolism, but the more I was going in and analyzing, the more I felt it wasn't a good thing. It was stealing a lot of my time.

We should expose darkness. But I think that right now we all have enough info and some MVs in our sleeves to show and prove ignorant people that k-pop is evil. At this point I personally don't see much reason to keep digging in the dirt. If you do, well, it's your choice. But remember, even tho you now know it's evil, it doesn't protect you. Mere knowledge that fast food is not healthy will not protect you from health issues if you keep eating it. Same with k-pop. If you dig in dirt you'll get dirty (be it negative thougts, curses and spells they cast, temptation to get back to being fan, etc).

View attachment 57600

Does this type of message show up every time this thread gets too close to the truth? I don't know, I didn't try to find a pattern and so far didn't notice one, maybe because I wasn't paying attention. But tbh, I feel like we don't really have much chance to know even half of the truth. I personally don't even want to. What would it be good for? To make me feel even more sick about them? I'll rather kick them out of my mind completely and instead of analyze MVs go to shop for groceries for old people in my neighborhood. Or I'll clean my windows, or something good and practical like this.

K-pop is a closed chapter for me. Life moved on, there are more important and better things to think about and to spend my time on.
If you call yourself Christian, examine your heart whether this digging in dirt didn't became your new idol, replacing k-pop idols and God.

Just saying. Stay safe, be wise and God bless you.
Genuine Question here why don't christians speak up about the blasphemy against the Christ and christianity as a whole that goes on in the world I have seen self-proclaimed christians making jokes about Jesus Christ which is uncomfortable for me why do they do it do they not have respect for Jesus Christ? why don't self-proclaimed christians take their religion seriously western countries have high rates of promiscuity even though the bible forbids this kind of behavior yet you have so many christians "enjoying" it. Why is blasphemy and disrespect of christianity as a religion so normalized shouldn't christians be more intolerant towards this stuff asking this because I am curious I don't mean to disrespect anyone.

AmazingGrace

Established
Genuine Question here why don't christians speak up about the blasphemy against the Christ and christianity as a whole that goes on in the world I have seen self-proclaimed christians making jokes about Jesus Christ which is uncomfortable for me why do they do it do they not have respect for Jesus Christ? why don't self-proclaimed christians take their religion seriously western countries have high rates of promiscuity even though the bible forbids this kind of behavior yet you have so many christians "enjoying" it. Why is blasphemy and disrespect of christianity as a religion so normalized shouldn't christians be more intolerant towards this stuff asking this because I am curious I don't mean to disrespect anyone.
Hm, how should I say this.
First of all, western countries are not very Christian anymore, but rather secular.
If somebody jokes in a bad way about Jesus, use his name as swear word or use it in vain, then I honestly question whether they really are Christians. Many people now think that praying simple prayer once and going to church on Christmas makes them Christians. But what makes difference isn't a prayer or going to a church, but whether you were born again = filled with the Spirit of God, and whether you then surrender to His guidance and let Him change your heart and mind. If you let the Spirit work with your character, you'll notice that it's partly like new conscience. You wouldn't use name of Jesus in vain or live promiscuous life, even if it used to be your habit, and feel nothing. You would feel terribly bad about it, you would repent as soon as possible and you don't want to do this sin ever again. People can fall, but if they're honest, Spirit of God helps them where their power of will would fail.

So people who do this are either not born again Christians, or they just ignore the soft voice of the Spirit who convicts them in their heart. In contrast to demons, Spirit of God will not force you against your will, and if you ignore Him for a long time, He will go silent.

You're right, blasphemy is normalized and Christians should be more vocal about it. I don't know why we're not. Maybe because it's everywhere and we got used to it, even tho we hate it? I don't know.

queen82

Star
I have a question
If this thread is not useful and a waste of time why occultists lurk here ,and sometimes comes a new user to spread chaos and to tell that this thread is not useful and that people are here to waste their time?It happened a lot of times in the past this kind of situation...i don't think that all occultists like kpop.
they're just trolls

HmmM.

they're just trolls
Its a proverbial dead horse on this thread. Anyone speaks up a bitter truth or not alike most of you, they are troll. As in you are moderator to tag who is troll and who is always right.

Or,
What if its vice versa ;)

Truthers,
Ever thought why this place, or any conspiracy forum isn't taken down by elite? For real you know their dirty secrets right? There's the twist. You still know just some term or partial truth. When I say it, its not dismissing your over 1700 page analysis or trying to stop you. Its only stating you are wrong in many ways.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of you label me as a confusion creator. This place is filled with spies, one is never dishearted.
Someone asked here, are occultists interested in kpop or not. They are only active on those places where you try to expose them and then, you are fooled again. No one raises eye brows what knowledge you are receiving from a complete stranger online. For occultists, its very easy to show a complete false image of Illuminati sign, ask yourself why. They are acknowledged of the real truth; thus easy to fool novice truthers.
My time is end here.
I guess Im not troll saying "My time is end here" @_@
Adios

arhur12

Star
Hm, how should I say this.
First of all, western countries are not very Christian anymore, but rather secular.
If somebody jokes in a bad way about Jesus, use his name as swear word or use it in vain, then I honestly question whether they really are Christians. Many people now think that praying simple prayer once and going to church on Christmas makes them Christians. But what makes difference isn't a prayer or going to a church, but whether you were born again = filled with the Spirit of God, and whether you then surrender to His guidance and let Him change your heart and mind. If you let the Spirit work with your character, you'll notice that it's partly like new conscience. You wouldn't use name of Jesus in vain or live promiscuous life, even if it used to be your habit, and feel nothing. You would feel terribly bad about it, you would repent as soon as possible and you don't want to do this sin ever again. People can fall, but if they're honest, Spirit of God helps them where their power of will would fail.

So people who do this are either not born again Christians, or they just ignore the soft voice of the Spirit who convicts them in their heart. In contrast to demons, Spirit of God will not force you against your will, and if you ignore Him for a long time, He will go silent.

You're right, blasphemy is normalized and Christians should be more vocal about it. I don't know why we're not. Maybe because it's everywhere and we got used to it, even tho we hate it? I don't know.
Thanks for the reply!
Atheism and secularism are both weapons of the devil In my opinion it is because they are weak in faith that they fall in the trap of the devil. These satanists are very clever they always try to portray these sinners as victims like with Transgenders/homosexuals they always try to portray them as victims of bullying, assault etc so people end up sympathizing with them and end up questioning the teachings of their own religion.
The world is becoming such a hard place for God fearing people you are considered backward/intolerant/uneducated if you disagree with any of these satanic agendas. Free speech what? you have no free speech if you are a religious person. God forbid one person says anything bad about any homosexual even if they say it in the most polite way it is considered micro agression and hate speech but people regularly mock religions in the media but no one says anything we are told to ignore it and just let it go. Don't we have sentiments? don't we feel hurt when they do blasphemy against God for their fun?

swayy000

Star
Further, I said this before in the other thread bts are athiest or agnostic at best they don't have any religion so for them everything is art.
they say they're athiest/agnostic to cover up what they really believe in. Since kpop is 100% owned by the occult elite i think all that satanic imagry/ influence is more than just art for them, its more of like a homage to their god, satan. Namj00n has said he's an "atheist" but then later contradicts himself during the mots o:ne concert where he said he had no religion but he wanted to thank "god", and how all the energy they collected in that concert would "never betray them". Im starting to think that he was born a moonchild:confused: it explains all the blasphemy he has made and continues to make against God.
What we should be doing is trying to save the good religious people around us from falling in their trap.
i agree :)

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I have a question
If this thread is not useful and a waste of time why occultists lurk here ,and sometimes comes a new user to spread chaos and to tell that this thread is not useful and that people are here to waste their time?It happened a lot of times in the past this kind of situation...i don't think that all occultists like kpop.
I think it’s about Vigilant Citizen Forums. I’ve seen many cultists on this thread that spread misinformation about christianity and probably other religions too.
I only read the threads related to kpop bc here I can find ok people. They tend to come here too because they are bored or because they feel the need to misbehave once in a while and get in other people’s business.
All in all, it’s not a big deal. Don’t worry about them they can’t do more but be loud and useless :D

arhur12

Star
I think it’s about Vigilant Citizen Forums. I’ve seen many cultists on this thread that spread misinformation about christianity and probably other religions too.
I only read the threads related to kpop bc here I can find ok people. They tend to come here too because they are bored or because they feel the need to misbehave once in a while and get in other people’s business.
All in all, it’s not a big deal. Don’t worry about them they can’t do more but be loud and useless :D
Yes you are right I have seen many people spread misinformation about christianity and islam on this forum.

eaisa

Established
welcome back! many have missed you.

Shuna

Star
In the midst of research here is some info:
Speaking of sexual reference, simply symbolic reference. We often see the sign of the triad of light since surrounding the eye (which can be either the physical eyes or the third eye (the pineal gland). I watched this afternoon 'Kaamelot' (a French series, which has lots of symbols), it refers to the god Harpocrates, and as it is the god of silence, I took a look and came across a French site that I use all the time and that I advice you:
Harpocrate Horus- Le signe du Silence (online.fr)
It refers to Horus and Harpocrates, but what is interesting, it also makes the sign of silence:
Panthéon Egyptien : le dieu Harpocrate (free.fr)
The rooster is also related to him. Being tied to the sun, I told myself the same for the chicken, but younger:
Statuette Grecque Dieu Harpocrate 300 Bc- Greek Figure Harpocrates Riding A Cock | Arts objets ethniques

For the moment the symbol used for p***philia is that of the wind. The part of the son, whose fire degrades (until death). A journey, from birth to death. What is also interesting is that the Sumerians are the ancestors of the Chinese, where the circus was born, the tie that was worn by Chinese soldiers, the games to create or inspire: the game of chess, queen, de go (Japan) which inspired the game of noughts and crosses (the X and O appearing in old Freemason furniture, made with small representations). They were also the ancestors of the Egyptians, but also of the Greeks. The Greeks are the ancestors of the Romans. In Central Asia, are the ancestors of the Vickings, Celts and therefore Bretons. Moreover, the cult of the Yggdrasill tree can refer to the flower of life. In the altar, Freemason, which he uses at the end of the meal. Is in the center, the soul is shown, an open flower, the flower of life on a flower upside down. Who made me think, but which is not necessarily born the true representation, of the body, the victim MK-Ultra is represented in tree, finally to be more precise, surely more precisely the soul, since the sperm is compared to a seed , and the ovum, matter to the earth. The interior of this locker has a checkerboard pattern, narrowing towards the back mirror. The doors on the sides, the box whose members are to take energy is on the left and the other on the right, each have a curved flower in the shape of a cornucopia, giving rise to a flower and overlooked by a bird ( which often appears in music videos, t-shirts, tattoos) represent the sun god, same thing on the other side.
In Chinese games: it also has the Chinese star game, which has the shape of the Star of David.

In the site that I recommend, here is a link on different celestial triangles:
Le Secret des Triangles (free.fr)
In the article, he talks about a falcon, symbol of Babylon. A symbol that takes place at certain times and in Sumerian culture, in a circle. The one used by the Romans, taken over by Napoleon, the Nazis ... Represents the solar star, which can be installed above a lion. And in certain Freemason furniture and accessories, the flower, like a lock, is kept in the form of chicken, griffins...
Un dieu, enfin la position du soleil, nommer, Horakhty, lorsqu'il est au zénith, celui qui écrase, le serpent dragon.
I remembered that the bow tie can symbolize the shape of the hourglass.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
This is a controversial opinion and I may get alot of hate for this but the only God they hate is the God of the Bible/Quran and the only religions they dislike are the Abrahamic religions
You never see them hating on any pagan/polytheistic religions so many Hollywood celebrities getting interested in Hinduism/indian culture these days even bt5they have shown pagan gods and godesses in their performances they represented themselves as pagan gods in mama 2019 so the god he was referring to could be any of these pagan gods
Ever wondered why quite a lot of celebrities and prominent individuals turn to Hinduism , leaving behind the Abrahamic faiths that they were born into?
Adherents of Abrahamic faiths , such as those of you on the forum, relentlessly strive to create a dichotomy between God and Satan, good and bad, right and wrong.
This dichotomy is false for true knowledge will reveal to you that this world and its occupants do not conform to the childish notion of seeing everything in its entirety in black and white.
‘The more knowledge you acquire the more grey spaces that you will see in between for knowledge in its raw, undigested form Is paralysing5E0A6612-493B-499D-859A-10831A6411D4.gif.

This comic strip accurately sums up the situation that you are embroiled in.
You are rendered incapable of processing The onslaught of information that you recieve from a wide array of sources for you have been trained from ever since you can remember to view the world through the
Narrow lens of Satans vs god, seek out a non existent duality In everything

Blasphemy. Fear of God.

Words that are thrown around by the lot of you in every conversation, every discussion.
The metallic tang of fear of the heavens, the all knowing omnipotent being who reigns from high above you, permeates your atmosphere and clouds your thinking.
These religions demand blind submission to an incredibly narcissistic higher authority. Anything less than subjugation of the masses is deemed blasphemous, an affront to the higher up.
Islamic Terrorism that has claimed the lives of millions and to date obstructs the attainment of even a vague semblance of world peace , the pitiful state of the Western Christian civilization that is mired in debauchery and immorality are the dying embers of these faiths.

Hinduism offers a radically different , some what refreshing relieving perspective.
The Vedas , core texts of Hinduism, states clearmy that God is nothing but higher consciousness.
The Sanskrit word for God is Paramatma which means the Universal Spirit that suffuses the cosmos.Hindu teachings repeatedly reinforces the oneness of the creator and its creations and abstains from creating a polarizing dichotomy of God and the Devil.
No flying horses. No throne in heaven. No eternal damnation. The Karma theory that

Apotheosis ,Ascending to the level of the gods, attaing oneness with the Supreme Being, is deemed the highest goal of human existence and pursued actively by Hindu seers and sages.
This is unthinkably blasphemous for the adherent of an Abrahamic faith.

The emphasis placed on the after life , eternal damnation and the idea of there existing a heaven and hell have wrecked havoc in the world . When Islamic terrorists fight the holy war and seek martyrdom , the 72 virgins of Jahannum are their ultimate goal, the light at the end of treacherous tunnel of Jihad.
The psychological trauma afflicted on young homosexuals raised in the Christian faith etc.

Hibduism is a lease of life for all those who wish to break free from the shackles of dogma and venture into a journey of spirituality without placing confines on their thinking.

Last edited:

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I voraciously read every thread , every VC article and I am well aware that there exists pure unadulterated evil and I do believe that BT5 is up to no good, but I also cannot stand this blatant demonization of my faith.
One might think that knowing as much as you people do, the rational step would be for all the faithful of the world to band together and deflect this degeneracy.
But nah ,we just have to throw fingers at each other.

arhur12

Star
Ever wondered why quite a lot of celebrities and prominent individuals turn to Hinduism , leaving behind the Abrahamic faiths that they were born into?
Adherents of Abrahamic faiths , such as those of you on the forum, relentlessly strive to create a dichotomy between God and Satan, good and bad, right and wrong.
This dichotomy is false for true knowledge will reveal to you that this world and its occupants do not conform to the childish notion of seeing everything in its entirety in black and white.
‘The more knowledge you acquire the more grey spaces that you will see in between for knowledge in its raw, undigested form Is paralysingView attachment 57647.

This comic strip accurately sums up the situation that you are embroiled in.
You are rendered incapable of processing The onslaught of information that you recieve from a wide array of sources for you have been trained from ever since you can remember to view the world through the
Narrow lens of Satans vs god, seek out a non existent duality In everything

Blasphemy. Fear of God.

Words that are thrown around by the lot of you in every conversation, every discussion.
The metallic tang of fear of the heavens, the all knowing omnipotent being who reigns from high above you, permeates your atmosphere and clouds your thinking.
These religions demand blind submission to an incredibly narcissistic higher authority. Anything less than subjugation of the masses is deemed blasphemous, an affront to the higher up.
Islamic Terrorism that has claimed the lives of millions and to date obstructs the attainment of even a vague semblance of world peace , the pitiful state of the Western Christian civilization that is mired in debauchery and immorality are the dying embers of these faiths.

Hinduism offers a radically different , some what refreshing relieving perspective.
The Vedas , core texts of Hinduism, states clearmy that God is nothing but higher consciousness.
The Sanskrit word for God is Paramatma which means the Universal Spirit that suffuses the cosmos.Hindu teachings repeatedly reinforces the oneness of the creator and its creations and abstains from creating a polarizing dichotomy of God and the Devil.
No flying horses. No throne in heaven. No eternal damnation. The Karma theory that

Apotheosis ,Ascending to the level of the gods, attaing oneness with the Supreme Being, is deemed the highest goal of human existence and pursued actively by Hindu seers and sages.
This is unthinkably blasphemous for the adherent of an Abrahamic faith.

The emphasis placed on the after life , eternal damnation and the idea of there existing a heaven and hell have wrecked havoc in the world . When Islamic terrorists fight the holy war and seek martyrdom , the 72 virgins of Jahannum are their ultimate goal, the light at the end of treacherous tunnel of Jihad.
The psychological trauma afflicted on young homosexuals raised in the Christian faith etc.

Hibduism is a lease of life for all those who wish to break free from the shackles of dogma and venture into a journey of spirituality without placing confines on their thinking.
I said it was a controversial opinion no one has to agree with it I have Hindu friends at college and I have never discriminated against them or said anything against their religion It is wrong if someone is mocking any religion including yours If my post hurt your sentiments I will delete it for you