BTS discussion thread

AmazingGrace

Established
Guys, I do wanna mention one thing from the vid that I shared that the famous ritual scene from "Eyes Wide shut" is actually like a very mild version of the real satanic/reptilian rituals that happens in real life.........
I mean that one scene made me very horified, so I can't even imagine what happens in real life.
I mean it's really scary if you think about it. Also do you guys think bt5 attends these rituals or even orgies????
Cause if they do it's f***ed up......
According to the FBI, in 2020 there were 365,348 NCIC entries for missing children. In 2019, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 421,394... 1 in 6 were likely victims of child sex trafficking. And all this only in USA.
About 4% of the missing kids are found...

You're right, in reality it's much worst. Eyes wide shut originally had about 20 or so more minutes. Kubric didn't want to probably take them out, but he died, and 20 minutes are missing. We can only guess what was on them. I'm honestly a bit surprised this movie was released at all.

I don't know what b+s does outside of what they show the public. But it was suggested many times, by VC, in this and other threads and other sources, that probably all major celebs are required to be part of this. It doesn't mean they are all wicked, there are good people too, but they have difficult life.

About the reptilians... For some time I also wondered about this, but from interviews with people who were trained to see into spiritual realm, there is no such thing as reptilians. Not in the way this lady talks about it. They are people, but possesses by demon(s). And yes, possession can lead to change of eye color and shape.

Shuna

Star
Article finit: La fin de l'article comporte les infos du prochain (ce ne sera normalement pas le prochain article publier, je vais me concentrer sur le programme MK-Ultra et ce qui l'accompagne) qui permet de développer, cette article répertoriant les cycles. J'espère que l'article est bien compréhensible, malgré le manque d'infos qui seront visibles dans le prochain article:
End of article: The end of the article includes the info of the next one (this will not normally be the next article to be published, I will focus on the MK-Ultra program and what comes with it) which allows us to develop, this article listing cycles. I hope the article is understandable, despite the lack of information that will be visible in the next article:

AmazingGrace

Established
The 2nd one is interesting 4 out of 7 members are doing the same hand sign but in different position? This has to mean something. And also suga does like a zero I guess.... Guys plzz help me I don't know much about signs so plz tell me what these signs mean...
It could be masonic.....
Sug@r looks like he's tired of this BS :D
I don't know much about hand signs. Theoretically they all could be doing the vow of silence.
Interesting is the black and white duality of the shot. And I don't like the red background with the pancakes.

queen82

Star
Sug@r looks like he's tired of this BS :D
I don't know much about hand signs. Theoretically they all could be doing the vow of silence.
Interesting is the black and white duality of the shot. And I don't like the red background with the pancakes.
is mean that he want to get out ?

Daisy2

Rookie
Guys, do you think that bt5 possibly be cloned?
This video explains that
I don't think so. However, they look highly polished recently, especially the hyung line; must be the aftermath of adrenochrome or child blood, high quality makeup and skincare routine. They wouldn't be using bunch of technologies and huge amount of time just to clone rigged celebs who are still prostitute, their mind is getting gross already. Somewhere on zach sang show(about dynamite) Suga was asked how he differentiate alter egos of Suga, Yoongi and Agust D. He happily right away answered theres no difference, they all are the same person. Yeah, they are happy with their dark image too.

swayy000

Star
I also don't like how they showed us this pic. All I know that they put this on purpose. Also they are getting bolder everyday showing these signs. It's clear that they are saying to us that they are in the occult. What do you guys think?
wait srry guys but what do the pancakes with the butter and the red background symbolize again?

lexi098

Rookie
I don't think so. However, they look highly polished recently, especially the hyung line; must be the aftermath of adrenochrome or child blood, high quality makeup and skincare routine. They wouldn't be using bunch of technologies and huge amount of time just to clone rigged celebs who are still prostitute, their mind is getting gross already. Somewhere on zach sang show(about dynamite) Suga was asked how he differentiate alter egos of Suga, Yoongi and Agust D. He happily right away answered theres no difference, they all are the same person. Yeah, they are happy with their dark image too.
Yeah you are right. They are satisfied with the dark images that they have created cause they only care about attention and money. So gross.

Daisy2

Rookie
wait srry guys but what do the pancakes with the butter and the red background symbolize again?
You've forgot maybe look up here. Irony is s/he thought about it way before bts released, interesting
Pancake and butter=sexual relation with the underage or ch!ldr3n

Red ballon for attracting ch!ldren to danger or death
Again, red background with pancake, butter(probably for cuddling)= ch!ld $4cr!fic3 or m0l3st@t!0n
Vow of silence=its an absolute secret, how disgusting

Fujiko

Star
Guys, do you think that bt5 possibly be cloned?
This video explains that
I would be frightened to act in a video with dark scenes,deaths and songs like rituals...how they are able to do these Mvs??Seriously this video scared me

AmazingGrace

Established
Guys, I have one question. Do the parents of bt5 not know that they are in the occult and that they are going through all these abuse and mind control?????????
It's just a guess.
But from what I've learnd about e!ite$ so far, I think the whole families are in. Like with Nicol Kidman, her father was famous and powerful man in those circles. We once analyzed photo with R.m's mom doing something very closely resembling m@sonic hand sing. I think JN is from wealthy family. I don't remember others.
They might have nice footage and stories of difficult early years.
But these days you can crash into a skycraper with a drone looking like a public airliner, blame it on religious radicals from different country, and majority of people will believe you, so...

Last edited:

lexi098

Rookie
They are the one who sold them at first place, and enjoying all the fruit their children are achieving now. They definitely know what they are doing, in fact, idols themselves might not know from the beginning, but eventually they get the taste of materialism and worldly pleasure. Its just obvious, they are people, and have embraced the evil fruit both ways. And I don't think once they get into higher level, they need any mind control and abuse, or ever needed to keep them under control. Ik many people try to blame it just on the label or agency, but you know what, every artist all over the world has a label or an agency on back, its just needed for music production. In general sense, its up to the artist exactly what sort of music he wanna promote or make, not everyone out there is ready to get themselves into a destructive agenda. You can check this video what general people think of kpop
at 3:02 look what the guy says, "In korea top idols are already decided. If look at the top music chart, there are only 8 to 10 artist at most. That means each artists have 2 or 3 hit songs. So seeing this, unless someone uses an ingenious marketing plan, its hard(to be famous)''
Haha it looks general people are also aware of something shady goes on behind the scene. They all, I mean idols and family, have accepted the dark truth, and its hard to let it go.
Yes you are so right. Maybe they didn't know at first but eventually they get to know about it. And I think they have gotten used to that kind of fame and attention. And I don't think they wanna leave that. It's like they just wanna be in the higher ranks of the elite ti be more famous.

lexi098

Rookie
I have to admit something. I didn't physically know Bt5 untill the last of 2020. Before that I had only heard their name and never even found it necessary to listen to them. But when my best frnd got like obsessed with them I decided to give it a try. And guys, The second I tried to listen to their it just literally gave me a headache and a bad feeling in my stomach. I literally can't hear their songs. I don't feel good. It's just that they are so heavily involved in the occult, I can't even look at them with respect.