BTS discussion thread

lexi098

Rookie
Guys, I have been seeing a lot of news saying bt5 will probably disband sooner than we think. What do you guys think?
And also I heard that they are gonna appear on Friends Reunion.............

Borabora

Rookie
Guys, I have been seeing a lot of news saying bt5 will probably disband sooner than we think. What do you guys think?
Yes, hbo has put the flyer on social media.
Not gonna watch it tho.
Hbo put them in just to get viewers, they dont care about bts, they just want the money lol.

E363A55A-5BE6-4943-B1B7-000E25FD7A17.jpeg

I hope the disbandment rumors are true

View attachment 55846
View attachment 55845
lord forgive me for laughing wayyy too hard at this. i cant with you guys sometimes lolll
That was wrong of me, but it's how they're treated. Used to sell something, manipulate or push an agenda. Was it worth selling their self worth and bodies to get money and trinkets? I wonder how it affects them when they're alone.
During an interview, Suga was asked if he thinks Army would be ok with them dating. He was flippant, and I think it's because they will disband soon. Then again, people have been saying that for awhile. I heard their contract doesn't keep them from disbanding. It could be individual contracts or only until the group is disbanded.

queen82

Star
seriously i always wonder what the families of these stars think. I saw somewhere were someone mentioned that there should be a video where the families of these idols react to some of their mv's and performances. Like imagine the look on j k's parents faces if they saw their then 18 year old son wearing heavy makeup and deepthroating a lollipop on a swing in the blood sweat and tears mv...
they only see the bling bling that their famous child brought to them... they didn't give a fuck what happened to him or her

Deborah white

I'm sure you guys know about that video that X-Factor winner Altiyan Childs released exposing the Freemasons. He used to be in it but now he's out by Gods grace and revealed all there is to reveal. It just goes to show that everyone has a choice. If there's a will there's a way. This is why I'm beginning to see BTS less and less as victims and more like seven guys who serve as a perfect example for these verses;
"But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." - 1 Timothy 6:9,10
I mean, even if one doesn't know Christ, we all have a conscience and a sense of right and wrong. I am not trying to point my finger at them. We are all sinners, and we all compromise our morals at some point, because of our sinful natures. But some take it really far. And judging by what BTS have done and are still doing, they don't seem to have the slightest remorse for their actions. I mean, at least enlist and do some real good. From what I've learnt from the other thread, you can indeed break away if you wanted to. People have done it and survived. And if you wanted to, wouldn't God help? Of course! Ultimately, it's God who's in control, not the devil.
More than for BTS, I'm starting to feel sympathy for the fans. They would be far from BTS if they had a proper knowledge of Christ. This is where I feel like the church (Gods people) should be much more active than they are right now. If every Christian worked with the same commitment that the disciples did, Satan wouldn't stand a chance. As Christians, I feel like we should really start praying for Gods people (us included) more than anything to wake up to their duty and be bold for the Lord. To those who don't do this, shall we start from now? This is something that crossed my mind pretty strongly.

Fujiko

Star
This video sums up the negative impact of secular music along with p***philia, religion etc. You can start from 1:19

Also you can check other videos from "The Army of Satan" section of this channel "rational believer" about entertainment industry, magic etc. This one is the part of the last one.
Basically they are clearly admitting how they cast spell and spread negative energy or frequency over audiences. Other celebrities just don't show it step by step before every performance.

Magic,
The narrator saying magicians or disbelievers put some sort of disbelief whatever good they show to people. Its literally same to what high level idols are doing. They show their obedience every now and then throwing hand signs, hidden or blatant symbols all over mvs, lyrics, cloths, what they say, by backmasking....everywhere.

Modonna's this performance is very cultic, at the end she even said "wake up!" But nah, its a concept:D

And so where bts is going. I wouldn't be surprised in near future they are performing a whole song wearing robes.
I watched a lot these videos,the Army of Satan series is amazing,thank you for sharing it,the video about Qlimax and the lies about Darwin shocked me.I need to watch the others videos

cadiz

Star
That was wrong of me, but it's how they're treated. Used to sell something, manipulate or push an agenda. Was it worth selling their self worth and bodies to get money and trinkets? I wonder how it affects them when they're alone.

During an interview, Suga was asked if he thinks Army would be ok with them dating. He was flippant, and I think it's because they will disband soon. Then again, people have been saying that for awhile. I heard their contract doesn't keep them from disbanding. It could be individual contracts or only until the group is disbanded.
what did Sugar say?
like I said in the other thread I think they won't disband, because all of them are too adicted to the fame and money
Some members like JM and Jinn show no signs of wanting to leave.

There was a rumor about all of them elisting together, wich could be somehow real, but I think that could be more a strategy of BH to keep the group in hiatus for just 1,5 years and then make them comeback as 7 really fast

AmazingGrace

Established
I'm sure you guys know about that video that X-Factor winner Altiyan Childs released exposing the Freemasons. He used to be in it but now he's out by Gods grace and revealed all there is to reveal. It just goes to show that everyone has a choice. If there's a will there's a way. This is why I'm beginning to see BTS less and less as victims and more like seven guys who serve as a perfect example for these verses;
"But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." - 1 Timothy 6:9,10
I mean, even if one doesn't know Christ, we all have a conscience and a sense of right and wrong. I am not trying to point my finger at them. We are all sinners, and we all compromise our morals at some point, because of our sinful natures. But some take it really far. And judging by what BTS have done and are still doing, they don't seem to have the slightest remorse for their actions. I mean, at least enlist and do some real good. From what I've learnt from the other thread, you can indeed break away if you wanted to. People have done it and survived. And if you wanted to, wouldn't God help? Of course! Ultimately, it's God who's in control, not the devil.
More than for BTS, I'm starting to feel sympathy for the fans. They would be far from BTS if they had a proper knowledge of Christ. This is where I feel like the church (Gods people) should be much more active than they are right now. If every Christian worked with the same commitment that the disciples did, Satan wouldn't stand a chance. As Christians, I feel like we should really start praying for Gods people (us included) more than anything to wake up to their duty and be bold for the Lord. To those who don't do this, shall we start from now? This is something that crossed my mind pretty strongly.
Altiyan barely scratched the surface, there is much more to reveal, and he admitted it in the video. It is meant to open eyes, it's free masonry 101 for beginners.
Yes, everyone has a choice, but the people who are deep in the system know what price defectors pay. I do not blame anyone, at a high position like this group is, for being scared to leave, even if they wish so from the bottom of their heart. Money and fame could be one of the motivations for them to continue, but I suspect fear of punishment is a strong one too.

Altiyan said he was not that deep in the system, so he was probably born ordinary man and he probably doesn't know that much. We know very little about families of B+S members and whether their pre-debut and early struggle stories are true. If they are from elite families, as several people also suspect with idols from other groups, they were trained from preschool age. When you start with such a small child, they have no choice, so basically every child, every person in elite was at first a victim, fed worldview and religion of luciferians. Such kids are desensitized, and only God knows if there's any sense of right and wrong left, or how strong it is. From what I've heard they don't understand why should anyone be worthy of compassion, mercy or forgiveness so it's probably difficult for them to understand what Jesus did on the cross and difficult to receive for free Jesus' blood sacrifice that is full payment for all our sins, and our ticket out of hell. I think that God must speak to people like this directly, just like with Altiyan, or work with them from childhood like with Jessie. Because in circumstances they are, with power of evil they've seen, they need a damn good reason, strong conviction, assurance and proof that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jackob is truth and is stronger than their god, to be strongly convinced and not afraid to leave. After all, it's THE God they were raised to hate and they broke every commandment He gave to people. How could He love them and forgive them after all they've done? (Hint: without a hesitation and with joy!)
But are B+S elite kids? How far in hierarchy they are? Who knows. My guess is: some of them are, and could be pretty high.

From what I've learnt from the other thread, you can indeed break away if you wanted to. People have done it and survived. And if you wanted to, wouldn't God help? Of course!
There are many who didn't survive, princess Diana being just one example. If God has plans with the person, the person cannot die, but will get attacks that he'll have to deal with, and God will help him and protect him. If Altiyan fulfilled his job, maybe God will allow him to die, not that I wish him such fate, I wish him to stay safe and well. But for some defectors, especially Christian, it can be a relief, for they are hunted and severely maltreated by system for the rest of their life.

what did Sugar say?
like I said in the other thread I think they won't disband, because all of them are too adicted to the fame and money
Some members like JM and Jinn show no signs of wanting to leave.

There was a rumor about all of them elisting together, wich could be somehow real, but I think that could be more a strategy of BH to keep the group in hiatus for just 1,5 years and then make them comeback as 7 really fast
He was asked if he thinks Army will be mad if they date. He said that it's impossible to say because everyone has a different reaction. Can anyone make sense of Tae's Weverse post?
Screenshot_20210516-152516~2.png

Someone asked him a question and he said the Lulluman made him do it. That's so weird. I'll check twitter because Weverse has terrible translation.

Love Life

Rookie
Wow looks like that "theoratical" pancake and butter has arrived @azure sirius :D
There is the same coffee mug and yellow focus too like TIHWD. It definitely has something to do with p3do and p0rn concept. Many people ask for a coffee to go out a date or hook up. Their pose is too gay and seductive, it fits in right place with that theory. That analysis does look like a prediction now!

Last edited:

lexi098

Rookie
Guys, I do wanna mention one thing from the vid that I shared that the famous ritual scene from "Eyes Wide shut" is actually like a very mild version of the real satanic/reptilian rituals that happens in real life.........
I mean that one scene made me very horified, so I can't even imagine what happens in real life.
I mean it's really scary if you think about it. Also do you guys think bt5 attends these rituals or even orgies????
Cause if they do it's f***ed up......

Richa

Rookie
Guys, I do wanna mention one thing from the vid that I shared that the famous ritual scene from "Eyes Wide shut" is actually like a very mild version of the real satanic/reptilian rituals that happens in real life.........
I mean that one scene made me very horified, so I can't even imagine what happens in real life.
I mean it's really scary if you think about it. Also do you guys think bt5 attends these rituals or even orgies????
Thats a very soft version of what they showed on the film, just put some children there, you can imagine the horrific out of it. Paed0philia goes hand in hand with satanism, especially when they reach the fame of beatles, alvis prisly, madonna, lady gaga, see how they are competing against people like them in grammy and look forward to upcoming albums. They are not to be considered as normal anymore. They just fake it like hollywood people to make it look innocent, in fact, thats more hypocritical

queen82

Star
seeing them acting sexual sometimes , i think they attends those type of parties