BTS discussion thread

gmmontano92

Established
Yes, those look like dolls used in magic or rituals. Its hate you mv, it has many torn up dolls too, looks like magical rituals are going on.
View attachment 55182
I found something. Who work on magic they also associate red candles with blood, and career goal, energy etc.
View attachment 55178

Here they showed melting red candles.
View attachment 55179

Here, it says blood and wine are interchangeable symbols. There was a red wine glass in the mv.

View attachment 55180

Jonghyun also showed red wine and bathtub in his lonely mv with 27 tally marks.
View attachment 55181
The number of tallies on his arm marks the number 28, not 27.

drknessbexposed

Established
Yes, those look like dolls used in magic or rituals. Its hate you mv, it has many torn up dolls too, looks like magical rituals are going on.
View attachment 55182
I found something. Who work on magic they also associate red candles with blood, and career goal, energy etc.
View attachment 55178

Here they showed melting red candles.
View attachment 55179

Here, it says blood and wine are interchangeable symbols. There was a red wine glass in the mv.

View attachment 55180

Jonghyun also showed red wine and bathtub in his lonely mv with 27 tally marks.
View attachment 55181
In Gone by Rose, she also said in the song " I'll put a curse on her and you". She had burning red candles with wax dripping on the table in the music video as well. Here's my problem with that song in particular, Witchcraft/Sorcery is demonic in nature (which I'll speak on another time), she's teaching people to act out on emotion and that is by far the worst thing you can do. If someone tries to curse another person and they are protected by God it will backfire tremendously. We are called to not seek revenge, so when we try to seek revenge on someone especially like that it's extremely dangerous. I don't take lyrics like that lightly because we already know how wicked the entertainment industry is, she's basically confirming that she's a witch/practitioner.

drknessbexposed

Established
Hello, everyone! I think about that too. I'd be so angry if someone hit me with water. Yet they act like it's a blessing. People fight over bottles, random stuff they throw and act like it's something special.
Hi! Yes it's very strange. I may be reaching with this one but I wouldn't be surprised if they curse the items they give to fans during concerts beforehand. It's disrespectful and a slap to the face to do throw water on fans, would they allow a fan to throw water on them while they are performing? Nope. Concerts are ritualistic in nature, fans are literally praising their faves and even go as far as chanting and using lightsticks.

drknessbexposed

Established
I don't think any spells are there. That sounded more of a cheap tasteless asmr video.

Well.....singers all over the world throw water, colours, clothes or anything similar for the sake of the fans hype or excitement, its not any ritual or magic, thats just an eye pleasing scene for viewers. And those expensive waters are only for some retarded lifeless fans who would do anything for oppar.
I meant in general when speaking about the spells, I don't think there is a spell attached to the that video in particular. I don't know what's eye pleasing or exciting about getting water drown water thrown on you though, I would be angry if they did that to me, what's the purpose behind it? Fans enjoy it because they are whipped of course, but they are basically mocking fans because they know fans wouldn't just let a random stranger throw water at them and get away with it. If they can throw water at fans then fans should be able to do the same, but of course you'll be kicked out if you dared. Truth is we'll never know, there are many things we know nothing about that they do in the dark. Although it seems innocent, I don't trust them and they have alterior motives behind their behavior most of the time.

Last edited:

gmmontano92

Established
Korean age wise 28, in korea they use this korean one; but international 27.
I don't get the correlation. Counting numbers aren't the same as counting age is in Korea. BTS has seven members. The number of members doesn't become 8 just because they are in Korea. Or are you saying the number of marks in the video changes depending on what country you're watching the video in?

Hi! Yes it's very strange. I may be reaching with this one but I wouldn't be surprised if they curse the items they give to fans during concerts beforehand. It's disrespectful and a slap to the face to do throw water on fans, would they allow a fan to throw water on them while they are performing? Nope. Concerts are ritualistic in nature, fans are literally praising their faves and even go as far as chanting and using lightsticks.
One of them got hit by a gift and looked so offended. I used to be a fan but stopped because they seem to dislike their fans. The chants, sticks and adoration looks a lot like a ritual. The fan behavior is very cultic. They have a lot of cult characteristics.

drknessbexposed

Established
One of them got hit by a gift and looked so offended. I used to be a fan but stopped because they seem to dislike their fans. The chants, sticks and adoration looks a lot like a ritual. The fan behavior is very cultic. They have a lot of cult characteristics.
Yes cultic indeed. I pray that fans will wake up to what they are doing to them

drknessbexposed

Established
Well in a concert more weird things happen. It depends on you how you wanna take it, everyone is there to enjoy. They spend hundreds of dollars to see their favourite idols so they don't mind it, thats not that deep tho. Yes some acts do look mocking or bashing fandom. Main brainwashing stuffs are what subliminal they put in the music and symbols all around the concert.
I didn't say it was deep.. Besides, that's another issue, they spends thousands of dollars just for their idols to betray them and push them further way from God. What I said isn't factual at all and I'm not I trying to make it seem like it is. Yes, they are there to have a great time, but as I stated in the previous comment they have alterior motives to what they do and personally speaking I wouldn't trust them when it comes to anything. We were all deceived by celebrities until we came to the truth sometimes even jumping to their defense(not everyone), not knowing anything about all of the symbolism, occultism, and psychological warfare that goes into so called "concepts" because let's be honest ice cream, butterflies, etc seem harmless but to them they have a darker meaning. What I'm trying to say is that there is a lot that is still hidden from us still hidden from us, we don't know everything and the water situation could be one of them just like they put emphasis on the stage background, special effects, etc during concerts as you mentioned, which also went over a lot of our heads at first, right? You're right it may not be that deep but it's still something to think about.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
why they dislike the fans ? they shouldn't do, because fans made them famous and brought them money, buying their cd's , buying concert tickets etc etc..

AmazingGrace

Established
I meant in general when speaking about the spells, I don't think there is a spell attached to the that video in particular. I don't know what's eye pleasing or exciting about getting water drown water thrown on you though, I would be angry if they did that to me, what's the purpose behind it? Fans enjoy it because they are whipped of course, but they are basically mocking fans because they know fans wouldn't just let a random stranger throw water at them and get away with it. If they can throw water at fans then fans should be able to do the same, but of course you'll be kicked out if you dared. Truth is we'll never know, there are many things we know nothing about that they do in the dark. Although it seems innocent, I don't trust them and they have alterior motives behind their behavior most of the time.
This practice of throwing water on audience reminds me of something I saw in pentecostal church. In the moments when they say Holy Spirit is manifesting and people are shaking, and laughing, etc, I saw a pastor to throw a water out of bottle on people (it's not like you get soaked, only few drops fall on you), and... how should I say this... the manifestations visibly (and audibly) intensified. They explained it the way, that pastor is anointed, and the water is carrier of the anointing... so it's like when he put's hands on people while praying for them, the power of God flows through him. And when he throws water it's similar, but it affects more people at once? Something like that.
But I'm not sure how could this be applicable in occult way, on concert.

drknessbexposed

Established
This practice of throwing water on audience reminds me of something I saw in pentecostal church. In the moments when they say Holy Spirit is manifesting and people are shaking, and laughing, etc, I saw a pastor to throw a water out of bottle on people (it's not like you get soaked, only few drops fall on you), and... how should I say this... the manifestations visibly (and audibly) intensified. They explained it the way, that pastor is anointed, and the water is carrier of the anointing... so it's like when he put's hands on people while praying for them, the power of God flows through him. And when he throws water it's similar, but it affects more people at once? Something like that.
But I'm not sure how could this be applicable in occult way, on concert.
Yeah I'm not sure if celebrities throwing water on their fans have a significant meaning but I wouldn't be surprised. Wow, I didn't know they did that but it's definitely not of God. Shaking and laughing? That's odd. Let's all work together and see how what we can find and how it relates to modern - day celebrities.

Last edited:
why they dislike the fans ? they shouldn't do, because fans made them famous and brought them money, buying their cd's , buying concert tickets etc etc.
A lot of people blame the fans for their feelings, lack of privacy and issues. I blame the companies and their own desire for fame and wealth. What did they think would happen if they became famous. I see how Tae, Jm and Sg act when fans want their attention. They used to have some enthusiasm but look over it now. They fake smiles and don't bother to hide it. A member from another group got exposed for saying his fan's breath stinks.

Last edited:
I didn't say it was deep.. Besides, that's another issue, they spends thousands of dollars just for their idols to betray them and push them further way from God. What I said isn't factual at all and I'm not I trying to make it seem like it is. Yes, they are there to have a great time, but as I stated in the previous comment they have alterior motives to what they do and personally speaking I wouldn't trust them when it comes to anything. We were all deceived by celebrities until we came to the truth sometimes even jumping to their defense(not everyone), not knowing anything about all of the symbolism, occultism, and psychological warfare that goes into so called "concepts" because let's be honest ice cream, butterflies, etc seem harmless but to them they have a darker meaning. What I'm trying to say is that there is a lot that is still hidden from us still hidden from us, we don't know everything and the water situation could be one of them just like they put emphasis on the stage background, special effects, etc during concerts as you mentioned, which also went over a lot of our heads at first, right? You're right it may not be that deep but it's still something to think about.
I'm so disgusted by Armys and a lot of kpop fans. They have all the evidence right there. Set aside mk ultra, Satanism and mind control. How do they ignore the abuse, exploitation, fake personalities and scandals? Scandals like drugs, alcoholism, suicide and prostitution. Armys want to believe so bad that their boys are best friends, happy and rich. A casual watch of interviews shows how miserable they are. I feel if army likes it, I love it. They don't want to be saved.

drknessbexposed

Established
I'm so disgusted by Armys and a lot of kpop fans. They have all the evidence right there. Set aside mk ultra, Satanism and mind control. How do they ignore the abuse, exploitation, fake personalities and scandals? Scandals like drugs, alcoholism, suicide and prostitution. Armys want to believe so bad that their boys are best friends, happy and rich. A casual watch of interviews shows how miserable they are. I feel if army likes it, I love it. They don't want to be saved.
I agree, fans choose to ignore the truth when it's directly in their face. We could all go under Taeyong from NCT recent post of his Marilyn Monroe related painting and tell fans how it relates to mk ultra beta kitten programming and they'll think we are "anti". On the topic of BTS, I read an article by MTV on bts during their Map of the Soul comeback and they called BTS K-Pop gods while also comparing army to "maenads". Maenads were followers of dionysus (they have a song called this) and well... Let's just say that maenads were beyond crazy. I'm glad you brought up alcoholism because that is what dionysus was all about, why is BTS promoting this demon to their young fans? I'll attach the article and I'll also attach one on about maenads as well. BTS is fake like just like many other boy/girl groups, it's so obvious that Jhope and V can't stand eachother. They are living a double life and are unstable in their ways, it's sad when you think about it. BTS is the world's most famous boy group since The Beetles, I know for a fact they have many scandals under their belts but South Korea will protect them to the end, why? BTS helped stimulate economic growth bringing in 4.9 billion to South Korea which also feeds into their egotism. They are pimped out just like the rest. Bts along with many others are being scammed by their agencies without even realizing it. It's all an illusion. Some of them want to be saved while others enjoy it because it's all they know as some celebrities are related to the elites and evil literally runs through their veins. The devils over them have manipulated them in the most grotesque ways to the point where they find it nearly impossible to break free, and the only way they'll be able to is from the help of Jesus Christ.

Here are the articles : https://www.google.com/amp/www.mtv.com/news/3157164/bts-gods-dionysus-map-of-the-soul-7/amp/

Last edited:

queen82

Star
they didn't want to see the truth

Love Life

Rookie
Very poor way to grab attention of their fans. I've noticed they are loosing their fans or loosing hype than before. So coming up with weird pointless posters to provoke them to find out the meaning of it, very non-professional and non-artistic way to hold on with their fans. They are ruining the meaning and significance of art. This is why they can't get the attention outside fandom.
Anyways, some people think it has connection with spring day.

I agree, fans choose to ignore the truth when it's directly in their face. We could all go under Taeyong from NCT recent post of his Marilyn Monroe related painting and tell fans how it relates to mk ultra beta kitten programming and they'll think we are "anti". On the topic of BTS, I read an article by MTV on bts during their Map of the Soul comeback and they called BTS K-Pop gods while also comparing army to "maenads". Maenads were followers of dionysus (they have a song called this) and well... Let's just say that maenads were beyond crazy. I'm glad you brought up alcoholism because that is what dionysus was all about, why is BTS promoting this demon to their young fans? I'll attach the article and I'll also attach one on about maenads as well. BTS is fake like just like many other boy/girl groups, it's so obvious that Jhope and V can't stand eachother. They are living a double life and are unstable in their ways, it's sad when you think about it. BTS is the world's most famous boy group since The Beetles, I know for a fact they have many scandals under their belts but South Korea will protect them to the end, why? BTS helped stimulate economic growth bringing in 4.9 billion to South Korea which also feeds into their egotism. They are pimped out just like the rest. Bts along with many others are being scammed by their agencies without even realizing it. It's all an illusion. Some of them want to be saved while others enjoy it because it's all they know as some celebrities are related to the elites and evil literally runs through their veins. The devils over them have manipulated them in the most grotesque ways to the point where they find it nearly impossible to break free, and the only way they'll be able to is from the help of Jesus Christ.

Here are the articles : https://www.google.com/amp/www.mtv.com/news/3157164/bts-gods-dionysus-map-of-the-soul-7/amp/

On some YouTube videos, I've seen fans calling them gods. That's so sacrilegious and insane. They are men and have faults like everyone else. Some Armys are prepared to march to hell for them. They were alone and adrift and btees is the only thing that gives them meaning. Attacking that is attacking their own self worth.

The youngest fans are being exposed to alcoholism, sex, the gay agenda and don't have the skills to discern what is right and wrong at their age. It's normalizing the worst behaviors. That's why it's targeted to them. Do you think btees are led by demons or worse? The group does anything they want. I heard they have links to the government. Away from the public, it's sounds like a nest of corruption and more.

I thought Jhope and Tae were friends or on good terms. It's obvious Jm hates Tae. I think Jk does too. I also think Nj is Tae's handler. He's the only one who had someone else in his interview. During his interview, Nj was talking and speaking for him. He's not a baby. Why does he need that? Maybe he's a handler or something else. I'm not a shipper but it's odd.

they didn't want to see the truth
They keep their eyes closed willfully. I lasted one week before I questioned it. I've never seen anyone act like them in real life. It was so nice to see 'brothers' who loved each other and were silly and loved their fans. It's an act and I saw through it fast. What woke you up? This is for anyone else too.

Very poor way to grab attention of their fans. I've noticed they are loosing their fans or loosing hype than before. So coming up with weird pointless posters to provoke them to find out the meaning of it, very non-professional and non-artistic way to hold on with their fans. They are ruining the meaning and significance of art. This is why they can't get the attention outside fandom.
Anyways, some people think it has connection with spring day.
I also see something of HYYH. Do you think they're really losing fans? The rabid base remains. There was a twitter thread on btees being financially exploitated. Fans were more concerned with the comeback than their group.

drknessbexposed

Established
On some YouTube videos, I've seen fans calling them gods. That's so sacrilegious and insane. They are men and have faults like everyone else. Some Armys are prepared to march to hell for them. They were alone and adrift and btees is the only thing that gives them meaning. Attacking that is attacking their own self worth.

The youngest fans are being exposed to alcoholism, sex, the gay agenda and don't have the skills to discern what is right and wrong at their age. It's normalizing the worst behaviors. That's why it's targeted to them. Do you think btees are led by demons or worse? The group does anything they want. I heard they have links to the government. Away from the public, it's sounds like a nest of corruption and more.

I thought Jhope and Tae were friends or on good terms. It's obvious Jm hates Tae. I think Jk does too. I also think Nj is Tae's handler. He's the only one who had someone else in his interview. During his interview, Nj was talking and speaking for him. He's not a baby. Why does he need that? Maybe he's a handler or something else. I'm not a shipper but it's odd. I wouldn't be surprised if they had connections to the government, even the elites.

They keep their eyes closed willfully. I lasted one week before I questioned it. I've never seen anyone act like them in real life. It was so nice to see 'brothers' who loved each other and were silly and loved their fans. It's an act and I saw through it fast. What woke you up? This is for anyone else too.
I stopped being a fan once I realized how much time and energy I dedicated towards them rather than developing a better relationship with God, I started to idolize them even though I had prior knowledge on how wicked the entertainment industry is, but what really opened my eyes was watching and hearing blood, sweat, and tears for the first time. In the back of my mind I felt something was off about them but I choose to ignore it at the time. From that day on I began to do more research on Bang and BTS, listening to old interviews, reading their lyrics, watching american hustle life, etc. They are definitely being led by something way stronger than demons. In Ephesians 6:12 Paul says " We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places". In this scripture we can see that their are rankings. I would say BTS and many other artists fall under working with rulers of darkness and those over them work with spiritual hosts of darkness. Here's an article explaining the rankings in Ephesians 6: 12 :https://renner.org/article/the-rank-and-file-of-satans-kingdom/

I agree with everything you've said, they have a negative influence on the youth without a doubt. I've seen army say that they cured their depression, anxiety, etc but how? It's only temporary, worldy advice that they are giving to their fans and we all know now BTS have mental health issues as well. Yes, they don't even try to correct army when they call them gods either due to their pride. Army calling namjoon "namjesus" is downright disrespectful and offensive, don't even get me started with the blasphemy in the"ON" music video.

queen82

Star

I thought Jhope and Tae were friends or on good terms. It's obvious Jm hates Tae. I think Jk does too. I also think Nj is Tae's handler. He's the only one who had someone else in his interview. During his interview, Nj was talking and speaking for him. He's not a baby. Why does he need that? Maybe he's a handler or something else. I'm not a shipper but it's odd.

they stay 24 hours together, i think sometimes they can't stand each others , i remember seeing in a video of kpop fight , i think they were an award , where Jimin was about to attack Namjoon or this one that deathly stare his maknae during a speech ...