BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
If iam not wrong that rumours spread since t4e release winter bear
Yup mybe for hide smtgh else, for politics in s.k the newest
But not really big issue i think

Ps: pres m00n look younger than before heheheh
he was linked with other female idols back then Jennie and Jisoo of Black Pink, and the last before this , was that he date one of the Gfriend member ..

swayy000

Star
Since you're speaking of videos. I made one, I would appreciate if you guys could check it out, let me know what you think etc.

YouTube title:
BTS :The initiation | Why hasn't anyone noticed this?
wow the video was really good! I can tell you put alot of work into it. I hope these kinds of videos reach many fans so they can wake up. I suggest maybe making a bitchute account as a back up? just so you can post your videos there, incase youtube or delusional fans try to delete or flag your videos/ channel for stupid reasons like they did with jd kpop.

FoamyBubbles

wow the video was really good! I can tell you put alot of work into it. I hope these kinds of videos reach many fans so they can wake up. I suggest maybe making a bitchute account as a back up? just so you can post your videos there, incase youtube or delusional fans try to delete or flag your videos/ channel for stupid reasons like they did with jd kpop.
OMG! Thank you.
You can tell others about it if you'd like.
I know you're not supposed to promote on here but I feel like Armys really need to hear this and since there are so many questions... I thought make video.

Thanks so much again❤

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Lisa was linked to Jungkook not Taehyung , i always thought that
Yup but that taelice too, when v always wear a celine shirt..
But dispatch more aware to jk n lisa bcs of their slipper n yah maknae of the biggest bg and gg in the world, this rumour in panncafe over n over again but nothing confirm, but if iam not wrong that in pann last year locals re belive about wheein-tae but then ummm tae drop snow flower n ppl back to sowon again
If i see these rumour spread bcs some of antis who wants bt5 get scandal or of course some crazy fans who anticipated broken heart if someday tae confirm abt his relationship or mybe crazy shipper from multi fandom or last to hide some political issue, but for s.k gov now bt5 is like throphy is hard if somthg bad happen to them

Last edited:

queen82

Star
d
Yup but that taelice too, when v always wear a celine shirt..
But dispatch more aware to jk n lisa bcs of their slipper n yah maknae of the biggest bg and gg in the world, this rumour in panncafe over n over again but nothing confirm, but if iam not wrong that in pann last year locals re belive about wheein-tae but then ummm tae drop snow flower n ppl back to sowon again
If i see these rumour spread bcs some of antis who wants bt5 get scandal or of course some crazy fans who anticipated broken heart if someday tae confirm abt his relationship or mybe crazy shipper from multi fandom or last to hide some political issue, but for s.k gov now bt5 is like throphy is hard if somthg bad happen to them
sometimes those fans forget that idols are human too and they have a love life

Boopdedoop

Established
Has anyone ever seen any 1 hour logo trailer, with a butter melting?¿?
wow stupidy is unlimited these days. Who the heck would watch that? Why make it so long also why couldn't they make like a minute at most. Dang if anybody watches that entire thing their brain is going to be melting along with the butter on the screen. I worry about our future man.

holy smokes guys it literally has 482,779 views now I'm really worried about people's sanity.

Last edited:

Boopdedoop

Established
You think armys don't know what they are doing, just like bts? They themselves know they are braindead :D
View attachment 54970
wow I died a little bit right there when I read that bahahahahaha. Whats even more strange is that there is not a single negative comment. Like you would think there would be one. Because... this is just stupid XD

wow none of those people got a life. Shouldnt they be learning in school? But instead they are like "I MUST WATCH BUTTER MELT FOR BTS!!!!" *facepalm*

Borabora

Rookie
You think armys don't know what they are doing, just like bts? They themselves know they are braindead :D
View attachment 54970
I still remember when they sold 500ml premium water for $ 20 a bottle and the stupid fans were still willing to buy it.

Fyi, back then I freaked out not because of the price. I freaking freaked out because BigHit decided to sell fucking water in plastic bottles. Mehh, Combat climate change campaign my ass

Last edited:
wow stupidy is unlimited these days. Who the heck would watch that? Why make it so long also why couldn't they make like a minute at most. Dang if anybody watches that entire thing their brain is going to be melting along with the butter on the screen. I worry about our future man.

holy smokes guys it literally has 482,779 views now I'm really worried about people's sanity.
Do they not realize how TINY the attention spans of teens like me is? No normal fan of them would sit through this shit, they'd eventually get bored and go stream something else.

Openso15t

Rookie
I think you all should take a break from this thread. This thread is not informative and positive like before. I think everyone should take a break from this thread and come back with a fresh new mind. For now, focus on your own life and take care of yourself. Find a hobby and stick to it. I hope this thread becomes more informative and positive like before. And I hope old members would return to.

s.weet

Rookie

i cant believe they waited 1 hour of butter melting just to see a piece of butter sliding away and the words "butter" on the screen. i cant w these people

Boopdedoop

Established
I think you all should take a break from this thread. This thread is not informative and positive like before. I think everyone should take a break from this thread and come back with a fresh new mind. For now, focus on your own life and take care of yourself. Find a hobby and stick to it. I hope this thread becomes more informative and positive like before. And I hope old members would return to.
I mean you can take a break if you want to. I just think we all should just remember not to come on this website every single day. Like you said life needs attention too.

Boopdedoop

Established
Anyway, me not having much to do today I researched the evil history of butter bahaha and I actually found out that butter does have an evil history, surprisingly. I also found a really neat coincidence.

okay here is an irish folklore about butter.
‘It was believed by the people long ago, that certain people were under the power of the devil, and that they could ‘take away’ other people’s butter, that is, that you could churn and churn away for hours, and no butter would come. If the butter was ‘taken’, the milk would rise in froth all over the churn but there would be no butter. Sometimes the cream would have an awful smell. The power was supposed to be got from the Evil One on May morning by skimming a well before the sun rose. There was a rhyme to be recited whilst the skimming was going on. A piece of whitish fat or butter with milk dropping from it was supposed to be left at the door of the house where the butter was to be taken. The people of the house would know then that they would have no butter when churning. The cure for this was to get the coulter out of the plough and put it in the fire and redden it in the devil’s name. Then the person who had ‘taken’ the butter would have to come into the house whether he or she liked it or not, and then of course everyone would know who their awful enemy was‘.

Butter is melting in the video and guess when the album comes out????

Dun dun dun It comes out in May!

weird am I right?