BTS discussion thread

firepwoer

I remember reading Fritz´s backstory a long time ago and I just assumed he is also a targeted individual. Who knows what the truth really is but I wouldnt discredit his (and Wheeler´s) entire work because that basically just throwing the baby out with the bath water.

And as for mind control itself, there are loads and loads and LOADS of people coming out with similar stories. Not all mind control is MK Ultra, MK Ultra is just a name of one CIA project, eg. the Jesuits or Illuminati that use similar programming to train their insiders do not call it that.
There are many reasons a group, even a not-strictly-generational group such as CIA, could need this level of programming, for example for highly dangerous, criminal and extremely immoral jobs that require a high level of specific skill. Some of their other projects were based around basically destroying families/mentally castrating people, afaik for these they didnt use multiples. Generational secret societies might use it to instill secretitiveness and loyalty, and so on. I dont know everything that acompasses the so called MK Ultra, but in general the CIA mc programs have MANY forms. Not every single improtant figure is gonna have programming like described in Springmeiers work, or Svalis, Cathy Obriens, or similar cases. There are as many unique stories as there are people.

So of course not all celebs are programmed multiples. Of course they arent all cultists. Being rich and famous doesnt mean you are necessarily anything more than an acquiescent cash cow. Secret societies have very strict hierarchy. Its not like you are a random student one day and someone comes up to you, asks you if u wanna be rich&famous and the next day you are global superstar who leads rituals at night. Especially BTS, imo, certainly arent anywhere near being "elite", let alone actual elite.
(also elite =/= secret socieites, there are structures within them, someone born into illuminati whos job in the cult is changing diapers cannot be considered elite)
Most of the names we see often, household names and so on arent the actual elite. The Bushes might have a couple presidents in their family and they surely have loads of power, yet someone like Alan Greenspan could pee on their leg and they would just thank him and smile. Compartmentalization on the pyramid structure applies to everyone, every single group, every single company, family, state, secret society, blahblahblah so on... Someone who is a fundamental figure in one aspect of their goals, eg "overpopulation" might have no idea about the scale of the plans or who they are really working for.

firepwoer

sorry for double post, but is it just me or are BTS soooOOo boring lately?? I know its not a good situation to do much rn, but everything theyve done lately seems like somthng they already done? They seem even more plastic than before. Maybe theyre bored too, lolll. also if I see/hear dynamite again i will shed my skin like a snake

Love Life

Rookie
I remember reading Fritz´s backstory a long time ago and I just assumed he is also a targeted individual. Who knows what the truth really is but I wouldnt discredit his (and Wheeler´s) entire work because that basically just throwing the baby out with the bath water.
As you say so. No one wants to discredit but, where is the credibility of it? Just his flow of words without the confidence of submitting any source or proper reasoning? His entire activity and lifestyle screams he was just running away from any confession or challenges. Making new ids, spreading false stories about childhood, dumping Christian morality being a Christian teacher along with criminal activities and affirming false prophecy is the characteristics of someone who don't have any personal base, just nutsjob.

And as for mind control itself, there are loads and loads and LOADS of people coming out with similar stories. Not all mind control is MK Ultra, MK Ultra is just a name of one CIA project, eg. the Jesuits or Illuminati that use similar programming to train their insiders do not call it that.
There are many reasons a group, even a not-strictly-generational group such as CIA, could need this level of programming, for example for highly dangerous, criminal and extremely immoral jobs that require a high level of specific skill. Some of their other projects were based around basically destroying families/mentally castrating people, afaik for these they didnt use multiples. Generational secret societies might use it to instill secretitiveness and loyalty, and so on. I dont know everything that acompasses the so called MK Ultra, but in general the CIA mc programs have MANY forms. Not every single improtant figure is gonna have programming like described in Springmeiers work, or Svalis, Cathy Obriens, or similar cases. There are as many unique stories as there are people.
This part is legit and yes proven. But fritzs cultic, demonic and religious connections with pragmatic science work never mixes in a bowl. These agents base motivation can be or is Satan or evil and it shows, but no transparency of cult work or demon or religion rather than stories, and yeah, no clarification other than just to make him legitimate whoever wants to, and here lies the biggest question mark how an unstable baseless researcher got to know that but also, no submission of source ever to be credible.

So of course not all celebs are programmed multiples. Of course they arent all cultists. Being rich and famous doesnt mean you are necessarily anything more than an acquiescent cash cow. Secret societies have very strict hierarchy. Its not like you are a random student one day and someone comes up to you, asks you if u wanna be rich&famous and the next day you are global superstar who leads rituals at night. Especially BTS, imo, certainly arent anywhere near being "elite", let alone actual elite.
(also elite =/= secret socieites, there are structures within them, someone born into illuminati whos job in the cult is changing diapers cannot be considered elite)
Most of the names we see often, household names and so on arent the actual elite. The Bushes might have a couple presidents in their family and they surely have loads of power, yet someone like Alan Greenspan could pee on their leg and they would just thank him and smile. Compartmentalization on the pyramid structure applies to everyone, every single group, every single company, family, state, secret society, blahblahblah so on... Someone who is a fundamental figure in one aspect of their goals, eg "overpopulation" might have no idea about the scale of the plans or who they are really working for.
Here, on the basis of what so sure even those few celebrities are under mind control? There is no evidence anywhere of them being tortured in their childhood or adulthood. How the theory shows, to endure hard performance and extreme sex work programming is needed but, I have never seen or heard any extreme sex workers to be under mind control or chainned with something supernatural and secret torturous, comparison to that, popstars and celebrities work is more light cause thats more public than being programmed under a basement.
Moreover, its just wastage of money to process lots of arrangement for a simple celebrity, who are already self-degraded enough to reveal all parts of the body and as they can do so, they can go any extent of fetish work in secret, cause earning money is never a problem for them. Now you can't say centuries ago no extreme livelihood didn't exist or great actor actresses, they didn't need any programming then in this materialistic and money hungry era, why now? Theres no ineluctability of it.

And there are insufficiency in fritz work on bloodline theory. Mostly I can't stomach it, cause that has no touch with the modern wealthy familes eg gates, saudis etc, also bavarian illuminati, only some vague narration, even suspecting someone elite for his surname. In interviews he is very vague and avoiding direct confession of how modern families aren't in the list, only answer is, they are also somehow related to THEM. Its sounds just a coverage of real leaders blaming everything on unidentified families, which is not any confirmation of any theory or reality, other than providing excuses to the public to be hopeless cause, there is no touch of them, which is definitely not credible for furthermore derivation of his research.

Love Life

Rookie
sorry for double post, but is it just me or are BTS soooOOo boring lately?? I know its not a good situation to do much rn, but everything theyve done lately seems like somthng they already done? They seem even more plastic than before. Maybe theyre bored too, lolll. also if I see/hear dynamite again i will shed my skin like a snake
Ummm....not gonna lie your right highly autotuned and burning ear goat singing for adult lady guys with lady pants wearing iconic broaches ....I might shed eyes and ears too ....

Last edited:

Love Life

Rookie
You're right. But its hard to double check in the midst insufficient and false resources. Also CIA publishing that kind of book just to make it look crazy, but aren't many people already believeing it for real, for example the people from vcf and other websites? But at the end theres no difference whether we believe it or not, cause theres no solution how to stop their heinous act whatever the truth is. You know what it divided people into 2 group, one would find everything is anyhow related to magic or supernatural, and the one just hillarious, its still not solution of anything.
And finally people are comfortable with sugar coated theories, and here in this forum too, ex fans are more comfortable accepting idols involvement in satanic rituals than confronting details of pedophilic problems and behaviours, sexual assult and economic smokescreen in reality, cause that accusations are more critical and sensitive than vague theories of rituals and sacrifice, where only symbols are the presentation, not reality which lead them to still obsess with idols other worldly ways, which is a representative of sub-army mentality.

queen82

Star
they also doesn't seems excited even when they perform , they looks done ..

firepwoer

No one wants to discredit but, where is the credibility of it? Just his flow of words without the confidence of submitting any source or proper reasoning? His entire activity and lifestyle screams he was just running away from any confession or challenges. Making new ids, spreading false stories about childhood, dumping Christian morality being a Christian teacher along with criminal activities and affirming false prophecy is the characteristics of someone who don't have any personal base, just nutsjob.
Yeah I think I understand your pov, his story is quite atypical. I have a bit of a different pov though, because I am not really a religious person, so perhaps I dont pick up on those things that much. I just see him as troubled and for some reason I dont feel too compelled to dig into his persona. The credibility is difficult in these (mind control) circles, but what I accept about it is that what he wrote was revertebrated by many other people. Even specifically in the illuminati setting, Svali is a person who described similar experiences. Or another exilluminati who went by name Jane, she did a podcast but I cant remember its name. Other whistleblowers just off the top of my head are Max Spiers, who was exposing project mannequin and later killed. Michael Salter wrote some interesting stuff about ritual abuse in australia, his writing stands out to me because he also included a bibliography with actual, mainstream research papers about ritual abuse survivors. Theres many more but these are just some I remembered rn. Its always hard to tell who is trustworthy or not for many reasons, but I just kinda accept what they say and give it a benefit of a doubt. Kinda like innocent until proven guilty lmao.

no clarification other than just to make him legitimate whoever wants to, and here lies the biggest question mark how an unstable baseless researcher got to know that but also, no submission of source ever to be credible.
Well the Illuminati formulas were written by not only him but with Cisco Wheeler, who is supposed to be ex illuminati trainer. So a lot of the info there is most likely from her. And he supposedly worked with others too.

And I agree with your last 2 paragraphs. As I said in my previous posts, I dont think this type (multiple based) mind control is common outside of insider circles of societies, cults or secret projects. There are other ways they can be kept in line, like blackmail or threats.
Like with politicians, some celebs are genuine, some dumb, some corrupt and some plain evil. I think most celebs just do what they are told and what they think will get them clout. Bts and other kpop idols even more so, because they are just shameless fabrications, like barbie dolls with random fake backstories. Every group has its designated Malibu, ballerina, doctor Barbies and the fans can pick out which one resonates with them the most.

firepwoer

Ummm....not gonna lie your right highly autotuned and burning ear goat singing for adult lady guys with lady pants wearing iconic broaches ....I might shed eyes and ears too ....
lmaoo, honestly though youre right! you reminded me how I somehow stumbled upon their bwl live performance with isolated vocals and yiikesss, the rapline sounded good so i dont believe its because they were out of breath bcz of dancing
they also doesn't seems excited even when they perform , they looks done ..
they do I cant imagine them lasting much longer, grammy win and one more cashgrab concert and theyre out is my prediction, if they even get to have that concert because this plandemic seems to have no end

Love Life

Rookie
Yeah I think I understand your pov, his story is quite atypical. I have a bit of a different pov though, because I am not really a religious person, so perhaps I dont pick up on those things that much. I just see him as troubled and for some reason I dont feel too compelled to dig into his persona. The credibility is difficult in these (mind control) circles, but what I accept about it is that what he wrote was revertebrated by many other people. Even specifically in the illuminati setting, Svali is a person who described similar experiences. Or another exilluminati who went by name Jane, she did a podcast but I cant remember its name. Other whistleblowers just off the top of my head are Max Spiers, who was exposing project mannequin and later killed. Michael Salter wrote some interesting stuff about ritual abuse in australia, his writing stands out to me because he also included a bibliography with actual, mainstream research papers about ritual abuse survivors. Theres many more but these are just some I remembered rn. Its always hard to tell who is trustworthy or not for many reasons, but I just kinda accept what they say and give it a benefit of a doubt. Kinda like innocent until proven guilty lmao.

Well the Illuminati formulas were written by not only him but with Cisco Wheeler, who is supposed to be ex illuminati trainer. So a lot of the info there is most likely from her. And he supposedly worked with others too.
Well according to history, there is no organization named illuminati anymore. Their claim of being in the illuminati or as exilluminatists isn't believeable, so stories like these aren't any source of anything no matter how much similar stories or podcasts are out there, these all can be sugarcoated stories to cover up something more scientific and economic. People wants literal proof like CIA project, p***phile problems in hollywood, marina abravomics disgusting cultlike works but, this sort of claim from a problematic person while his works are floating on CIA page, I can smell fishy out there, no real hidden work whose so called symbols are currently all around the world will ever come out from them even if thats a conspiracy, surely its a cover up or distraction of something more baleful so that we could be just filled with it without any solution, cause we can't even identity who are the ones with wheels.

And I agree with your last 2 paragraphs. As I said in my previous posts, I dont think this type (multiple based) mind control is common outside of insider circles of societies, cults or secret projects. There are other ways they can be kept in line, like blackmail or threats.
Like with politicians, some celebs are genuine, some dumb, some corrupt and some plain evil. I think most celebs just do what they are told and what they think will get them clout. Bts and other kpop idols even more so, because they are just shameless fabrications, like barbie dolls with random fake backstories. Every group has its designated Malibu, ballerina, doctor Barbies and the fans can pick out which one resonates with them the most.
Yeah your right. They are just jumping and sleeping all around without any hesitation cause, agencies and labels are doing all the ghost work for them to keep the spotlight. And to mind control these people, is like forcing a coackroach to fly where it can fly by itself for its benefits anytime.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
lmaoo, honestly though youre right! you reminded me how I somehow stumbled upon their bwl live performance with isolated vocals and yiikesss, the rapline sounded good so i dont believe its because they were out of breath bcz of dancing

they do I cant imagine them lasting much longer, grammy win and one more cashgrab concert and theyre out is my prediction, if they even get to have that concert because this plandemic seems to have no end
yes but they apparently renovate their contract for another 7 years

Observalita

Rookie
You are missing the main point of the post. Its purpose is not to attack anyone or criticize. Moreover to guide you to get out of delusion marking some seious issues. You see those notable questions are always a way to back track us to mindless delusion in another way and its noticable amongst ex fans. In my opinion marking those question and answer was an impressive way to deliver the real message to guide others.
Yeah I understand that the intention was not to attack, but I do think that the approach a person uses to convey a message should match their intention. Especially online when you have time to think about what you are writing and how it comes across. Also the fact that not one but two people thought it came across rude shows that the approach can be improved. An apology for the person who was offended might have been better instead of outright denying that there is a possibility that it could have been perceived the wrong way. I simply read it and it came across harsh to me as well, as if you were arguing instead of debating. It was not so much about the marking but more about the words you used and the way the sentences were formed.

Love Life

Rookie
Yeah I understand that the intention was not to attack, but I do think that the approach a person uses to convey a message should match their intention. Especially online when you have time to think about what you are writing and how it comes across. Also the fact that not one but two people thought it came across rude shows that the approach can be improved. An apology for the person who was offended might have been better instead of outright denying that there is a possibility that it could have been perceived the wrong way. I simply read it and it came across harsh to me as well, as if you were arguing instead of debating. It was not so much about the marking but more about the words you used and the way the sentences were formed.
It is a platform where all sort of discussion is allowed. If you wanna take as argue and rude way please take noone forcing you. If you got the purpose of my post, which is to remind so called woke peoples/youngsters to get outta somewhat delusion of empathy, than my this argue is necessary to be bought, cause even in this forum thats not totally away from delusion. That misunderstanding argue is long gone. You are welcome

azure sirius

Rookie
If you want to micro analize every word and sentence, then we all are arguing here to be offended. And he bring out some notable issues which I noticed only sweetly saying doesn't work out, so marking was all good to care than attacking moreover, no problem has occured although I respect your concern.

5hawol

Established
Guys, we are a collection of members from different region and nationality and for most, English isn't necessarily the first language; so as long as we get the gist of a post, we should not nitpick on each other replies on grounds of structure of a sentence, word choices, styles of writing, Grammer, spellings, etc. Let us learn to be more appreciative of each other and be grateful for every contributions.

Daisy2

Rookie
Wow Ive got something interesting from the past threads. Fritz dissed Van Dyuns in the bloodline of the illuminati and now here over-appreciating him as a great guy! Looks like double agent. Research credit goes to Thunderian.

The King of the World Analyzed by Fritz Springmeier

mercytriumphs.org/mercytriumphs/2014/04/25/the-king-of-the-world-analyzed-by-fritz-springmeier

THE KING OF THE WORLD ANALYZED. This post is the worldwide outcoming of the man behind the curtain, Mr. William Cornelius Van Duyn (bn. 1963). He is a leader of unusual accomplishment, outgoing & friendly; his close associates are loyal and love to be with him. He dislikes racism & criminal activity. The list of criminal bankers who have departed us is evidence of his dislike of criminals, esp. the banksters who have been above the law. He came from a privileged world, but is a progressive liberal who hopes to make people’s lives better. He is concerned about the youth because they are the future and would like to find solutions for helping the next generation. (That is those who care about themselves. And I can testify there are still some outstanding young people.) His approach is unique compared to previous similar leaders, but philosophically has some resemblance to the ideas of Adam Weishaupt. So the modern Illuminati has returned to philosophy & ditched the satanic witchcraft. (The world is still left w/ plenty of unaffiliated covens.)

As an aside, Mr. Van Duyn’s ancestor, Jan Cornelis Van Duyn married Nanette Weishaupt (1790-1853), whose mother Anna Maria Sausenhofer Weishaupt has her ashes and gravestone near Nanette’s. Adam Weishaupt (1748-1830) had a large family (in contrast w/ the Internet which says he had no children)…he had 3 sons who became officers: Eduard (Oberstleutnant), Ernst (Generalleutnant der Artillerie), Karl (General), as well as Alfred von Weishaupt, and Wilhelm. Adam Weishaupt was a German philosopher who prolifically wrote at least 17 major philosophical works, something not well known in this country.

The following analysis is based solely on the handwriting using scientific based analysis to get an unbiased view of someone’s character. The handwriting samples I used would generate the same analysis no matter who gave them to me. If something is not mentioned, it usually means it was not there in the handwriting to attract attention. An analysis is technically a snapshot of the mind’s thinking at the time of the writing sample. It has general validity because people do not generally change their personalities, but are the same from day to day. [Comments not based on the handwriting are in brackets.]

THE WAY MR. VAN DUYN INSPIRES. He enjoys being around others, sharing in their joys & sorrows, & making make new friends. Boredom is not part of his life; he’s a picture of enthusiasm. He enjoys life, & never seems to lose his childlike curiosity for things around him. It is rare for him not to start the day with a lively mood. Unless circumstances are overly dismal, he sings his way thru life. He’s generous & people oriented, & trusts those near him. He’s a genuine person.

THE WAY HE SOLVES PROBLEMS. He desires change. He is not afraid to face problems & try to resolve them. He moves from job to job, & task to task w/ ease. He is easily inspired to start new plans & projects. With his boundless energy, he often carries others along with him. He generally sets reachable goals. He places all personal freedoms before safety of self & property. For him, the only security is the freedom to express his feelings & abilities. And yet he is a team player & objective in listening to other’s opinions, and is not narrow minded. On the flip side, his agile mind can communicate easily. Should things not work out as planned, he can flexibly switch to another plan of action. He’s innovative, & adapts to new situations w/out losing his equilibrium.

THE WAY MR. VAN DUYN THINKS. He enjoys life, and lifts people’s spirits. He is not motivated by the kind of security that social standards normally have in place. He views this as a type of confinement rather than a source of protection. [Given the privileges of his status, security issues are taken care of. But he himself is content with a humble life. He has friends who don’t have a clue about who he really is.] Nor is he concerned with financial security. [The Van Duyn fortune is reportedly a mere $115 billion, the Rothschild’s $156 billion, give, I’m sure, a few dollars either way. With a portfolio of $50 billion, he bought shares in CBS, Time Warner, Comcast, Walt Disney, Facebook, Twitter, and other names you may recognize.] He resists being bound by structures. For instance, his home is his castle, but the building is not. Home to Mr. Van Duyn is himself & the people he allows to intimately visit him. [I am reminded that he recently had world leaders over incl. Lord Charles Jacobus Rothschild & Lady and Barak & Michele Obama.] He has a tender compassionate heart; indeed his heart rules over his head. [I am reminded of him talking to people in the street in casual clothes hearing their problems w/out them suspecting who they were talking to…and financing medical teams to help people in need, & setting up a soup kitchen, and all this done anonymously.] His love for people is invariably returned. At times, his sudden changes in emotion startles people who don’t realize he is simply responding to those around him. In fact, his warm nature can switch to spontaneous anger. [He is the boss with his subordinates. Or as his aide said, “He rules.”] But there are no signs of violence. He appreciates abstract ideas, & is fascinated by both little & big things. His ideas & interests are diversified. His knowledge base is practical rather than in-depth, so he depends upon the opinions of others, although at times he’ll prefer to investigate for himself. He likes to keep himself busy & his calendar full. He has a wholesome adjustment to life.

THE WAY HE LEADS. He is quick to make an appraisal & quick in an emergency. The word “dynamic” comes to mind. He has a poise, dignity & self-assurance. He knows he is important & worthy of attention. He appreciates the importance of his work. [For instance, a portfolio of $15 billion was created with the Melinda & Bill Gates Foundation to control famine, disease & health care. And another foundation received $21 billion to create better education worldwide.] Actually part of his sense of personal worth is based on the knowledge that he lines up in thoughts & actions to the set of standards he has adopted as his pattern for living. He is both spontaneous & flexible, yet adheres to what he believes. He’s responsible & sincere. His creativity plays a role in his leadership also. [His subordinate said, “Momentous ideas are continuously flowing thru his mind.” The handwriting validates that.] He has the ability to provide leadership without the quest for power.
Haha thats right I know it way before. You guys now asking all this? Don't trust every single article of vcf. Vc has his own agendas, favors and serves misinfo purpose too. There are many paid shill all over the forum, if you visit other threads too outside of kpop, you'll understand other older members are aware of it who are these people. Be more broaden than confining yourself into kpop.

Boopdedoop

Established
You said my mind. I often visit other threads of this forum, they have more serious issues to fight over still they remain calm. I hope noone will take in a wrong, I noticed particularly 2 threads, this one and the kpop thread, some members are too much sensitive to tolerate anything off track or slightly inappropriate or not of their mind, I understand most of the people here are young and teen ex fans and other members of the whole vcf are mostly age ranged between 25-50 so they act marure. But I appreciate these young fans are already questioning media exposures, being alittle more mature or anti-critique will be convenient for discussion. Anyways, nice to meet you guys!
Nice to meet you too Cadiz2 I'm glad you could join the thread!

Boopdedoop

Established
ex Big Hit girl group Glam , the girl with black plush looks it have a satanic symbols on it

The old situation for glam is just so strange to me (not how the ended but other things such as the money situation bighit had going on ) in the first 3 minutes you can see glams living conditions are so amazing and this was in like 2013 when bts was living in like a seriously small apartment. These videos are just a few months from each other too. At 7:20 you see glam talk to bang and honestly, they look super nervous XD

also idky they take videos of them waking up seems like an invasion of privacy

queen82

Star
The old situation for glam is just so strange to me (not how the ended but other things such as the money situation bighit had going on ) in the first 3 minutes you can see glams living conditions are so amazing and this was in like 2013 when bts was living in like a seriously small apartment. These videos are just a few months from each other too. At 7:20 you see glam talk to bang and honestly, they look super nervous XD

also idky they take videos of them waking up seems like an invasion of privacy
i have a feeling that if the scandal of some members didn't happen, they would be like Gfriend now , with satanic and dark symbols on their videos , but Bang failed with them and he try with Bts and we know what happened next..