BTS discussion thread

AmazingGrace

Established
As some of you correctly mentioned, MK ultra is not the only project with aim to control the mind and behavior of people, only the best known and most talked about project. It did end, but other started instead of it and tons of research happened before it (there is 4 hour video about it on YT). I like how dis video says exactly what I was suspecting. They just gave public some info on MKU, but not much about other projects, not to tell other nations like Russia has it's own projects of this kind that almost nobody talks about. Most importantly, both results of tests and aim they wanted to achieve with them in 'sister' projects of MKU are censored, not provided to public, to this day.
Listen to this lady carefully, because she mumbles a bit and sometimes I find it hard to follow her train of thought. Basically, it connects to NWO, control of population and agenda 21.

Last edited:

Pranali

Rookie
Of course black magic is real, I never said that doesn't exist. You can say high level hollywood stars but when I say kpop stars are not in that that I mean they are already too busy to do stuffs on camera, even when they are not on cameras they are constantly shooting, practicing, travelling and more and also need some private time of course, then where is the time for them to all those rituals with alters? And if anyone says beetees has conquered hollywood, they are still trying so hard to win but being used as clout. I have to say when they are already highly protected and controlled by the agency, there is no need to of that kind of mind control and magic. All those exposure of occultism out there, they are doing it to make people used to it when the real end time comes, noone will question whats evil and not and accept everyt agenda, and its working just look at them. Elites and mass media are more focused on how can they control general people in their way. That is why they constantly need to brainwash public with various ways, not celebrities who are already in their sweet prison signing contracts by their own will.
I think you didn't read my post well. I explained it there. Ok again here in simple words, BTS have no need to perform those rituals by themselves, they don't have to take time to perform rituals and spell magic over themselves. Ofcourse no one would do it to themself. Can you imagine a person want himself to be controlled by magic so he's doing all those ritual to ruin its life? No, haha why would anyone do it. Black magic is no joke. NO JOKE. I don't want to remember how it feels to be under someone's spell.
So question comes if we're not doing all those rituals by ourselves then how can black magic affect us? I answered it in my previous too, again here, let me explain with an example : if A and B are two persons. A wants to use B for money or anything, or A is jealous of B, or A hates B etc. And A knows black magic, so he will use it to ruin the life of B ( by controlling his mind so he will listen to A forever, or to make his soul a slave or anything). And when A wants to use black magic for it, he doesn't need the presence of B. He can spell anything behind him, and it will affect B no matter where he is, what he's doing, he's performing, singing whatever it does not matter. So here i answered your question that if BTS are busy, how they get time to perform rituals.
Now one more question comes here, that big shit have no need to use magic on BTS then why would they do it? Answer: if Big Shit didn't need BTS then they wouldn't be there. Big Shit knew that one they they'll doubt on us that why we make them do same shit in all mvs, promote satanism etc. Even if the boys agreed at first, bang pedo also have known that this all ain't so easy. He knew that maybe today they agreed to sell their souls but one they they'll regret so bad for it. Which they are doing now. And if they didn't agreed that time or some of the members didn't agreed to sell their souls, still bang needed them. And what black magician need, he can cross borders to get it. Its not that BTS need illuminati to be famous, its Illuminati that need BTS and all those talented people to make people fall for them and then use it as their weapon. If they were not trapped by spells they all must have left the industry, but they can't because they're chained, their souls, their mind is all under control.
And if you want proof they are everywhere. You just have to understand it. RM himself said that "i don't live because I can't die, but im chained to something " are you getting what that something is. Not just this there are so many other songs too. Search up for lyrics of 'Lucifer ' by shinee and try to connect what i said with that lyrics. God bless you

Pranali

Rookie
Can you provide examples in specific songs/MVs?
Yes. There are so many songs but I'll give example of Fake Love by BTs for mantras. When you play it backwards you'll hear them repeat the same thing over and over again. That's called mantra chanting. Our conscious mind cathes only the lyrics they've written and the background music etc but the mantras they hide behind it goes in our subconscious. We chant positive mantras to increase our spiritual energy and they try to weaken our chakras putting all this negative mantras with deadly frequencies in our brain.
You will have to download an app to hear it backwards, I use 'Reverse Speech Recorder', play the song backwards in that app and hear carefully. You will hear them say 'I love Satan, I love Satan, He will be the only one' and 'lucy,lucas,lucy..' this two sentences i heard and mostly this two are repeated almost throughout the song. And there is a voice of RM in the background before chorus, you don't even have to reverse the song to hear it, he clearly says 'This is not our true faces'.
They call it backmasking

Borabora

Rookie
Yes. There are so many songs but I'll give example of Fake Love by BTs for mantras. When you play it backwards you'll hear them repeat the same thing over and over again. That's called mantra chanting. Our conscious mind cathes only the lyrics they've written and the background music etc but the mantras they hide behind it goes in our subconscious. We chant positive mantras to increase our spiritual energy and they try to weaken our chakras putting all this negative mantras with deadly frequencies in our brain.
You will have to download an app to hear it backwards, I use 'Reverse Speech Recorder', play the song backwards in that app and hear carefully. You will hear them say 'I love Satan, I love Satan, He will be the only one' and 'lucy,lucas,lucy..' this two sentences i heard and mostly this two are repeated almost throughout the song. And there is a voice of RM in the background before chorus, you don't even have to reverse the song to hear it, he clearly says 'This is not our true faces'.
They call it backmasking
Ok, my curious brain peered out of head right now. My inquisitive thought keep asking can pop culture mind control conspiracies working hand in hand with occultism?

AmazingGrace

Established
They call it backmasking
Oh, I see. There are actually videos on youtube with bts songs played backwards with some lyrics. Spring day is pretty scary.

azure sirius

Rookie
Thats not any misinterpretation check out
V-app. He clearly said he can't take selfie by himself, when company wanted then he did. If they can't even control their own selfie, it says it all other posts are also more highly monitored and controlled by staffs. Haha Tae really spilled the solid tea of the social media.
And the comment on his face is just a joke to cover the reason of being inactive with selca, so jhope said thats ridiculous.
So it means those hint situation was a made up plan from bh? It makes sense now we don't know whether they even know or not what posts are gonna upload or not if they can't control a simple selfie.

The hints were created by the agency no doubt. Then there should be one or some people who were in the thread disguised as member to deliver all those upcoming hints, I mean someone needs to ask for hints at first.

For this a question is roaming around my mind. There were so many hints posts here from @Pretty Good Girl or pretty or maybe more, why those are deleted? Those weren't confidential. Also how from the begining all of her hints were showed by bitis whether thats totally clear or not? I am asking this question in this way because I have noticed back then some hints looked like those hints are not possible for the agency to come up with unless those are already selected a few days ago, so someone from there needs to come up with the idea of what kind of hints.

azure sirius

Rookie
You guys amuse me seriously....
First i delete all my posts, because some members call me delusional, dumb, naive anf childish. Because i thought bighit or bts are lurking here. Now you change your opinion about me from delusional to a bighit staff. Wow you guys hate me that much xD I did nothing to you but you can just shading about people. Like if i say this iam delusional or insider. I cant do anything until one of you call me this. Its enough!
I also delete my acc because some people find this funny to try to hack.

I also dont know why bts or bighit give me that "attention". Another members of that theard also asked about hints like wear sth red or wear blue and bts also show their hints. Its not just me!
How many times i need to defend myself?!

Again iam NOT a Insider/Bighitstaff or bts member iam a normal member like you. Idk why Bighit do this!!!!

I also dont understand why you started again this hint topic. Funny how you first call it dumb and delusional.

Quote of the Day: Dont waste your time with explanation, people believe what they want to believe.
Sorry when I call you delusional before? This is my first time about talking about only hints in one post.

I don't know what you are pointing at, but yes for some reason I found you a bit suspicious about hints. I can be equally wrong, also this is making sense to consider something else. Btw why you deleted your posts? Those weren't confidential, and Ive also noticed you are keep making new accounts just to bring back the same hint topic. What particular reason you have to delete your account this much unless you are concerned of something?

Last edited:

azure sirius

Rookie
Not you call me delusional i say this in general many members call me delusional, being rude to me and my fav they even create groupchats about me. *cough* @lalgolapi *cough* Funny how your words are similiar to her. I bet she told you that lies about me. Because many have told me that she also spreading lies about other members.That for example they are spyies etc. @lalgolapi i warned you if not stop to spreading lies about me i will post everything you have texted me!

I told you why i delete my posts and why i delete my accounts, first because some members was rude to me and second because someone tryed to hack my accounts twice so i delete my acc. Did i something wrong? Also i told @lalgolapi why i delete my acc but she keeps say that iam a liar.

Its no matter what i do. You dont believe. Iam here since 2018 so who are some new members call me like this.
Idc but i swear to god/allah the most precious to me. Iam not what you think.
Iam just a normal member. I dont want to bring hate and or any toxiness like some other members did in this theard. I was everytime kind and respectful to everyone but people dont care. They just want to believe what they want to believe.
Sorry till now I have not texted with anyone. So please check what you are saying before claiming me or anyone toxic or anything.

I asked you a simple question why you keep deleting your account and keep coming back with one hint topic, this is totally my own observation and I believe this should come out to light. You can simply answer my question without any hesitation if you don't have any problem.
Tbh I was just speculating things but you are showing your true color by naming certain member. I don't think this is any crime or bad deed for anyone here to suspect any member as insider after the hint situation.

queen82

Star
Not you call me delusional i say this in general many members call me delusional, being rude to me and my fav they even create groupchats about me. *cough* @lalgolapi *cough* Funny how your words are similiar to her. I bet she told you that lies about me. Because many have told me that she also spreading lies about other members.That for example they are spyies etc. @lalgolapi i warned you if not stop to spreading lies about me i will post everything you have texted me!

I told you why i delete my posts and why i delete my accounts, first because some members was rude to me and second because someone tryed to hack my accounts twice so i delete my acc. Did i something wrong? Also i told @lalgolapi why i delete my acc but she keeps say that iam a liar.

Its no matter what i do. You dont believe. Iam here since 2018 so who are some new members call me like this.
Iam just a normal member. I dont want to bring hate and or any toxiness like some other members did in this theard. I was everytime kind and respectful to everyone but people dont care. They just want to believe what they want to believe.
guys stop fighting

blue sky

Rookie

"i bet" so ur not sure? u might have wrongly accused her/him
I wouldn't like it if you were really insulted but don't accuse people when you are not sure and also don't threaten by disclosing what she/he texted u in secret unless there is an urgent need for it
btw it's almost ramadan, let's welcome it with a pure heart.

azure sirius

Rookie
Because its enough i have wrote many posts and explain myself 1000 times.
Hun your texting style is pretty similar like her also the memes and that apologizing its the same what she text to me. So how you think iam sus i will think you are sus.

What do you want from me now. I told you iam not!

I dont showing any sympathy to them i just try to understand them not more not less. This theard is toxic af. And why i post memes to lighten up a little this theard.

Iam sry if i being to senstive but i cant anymore.
Amazing! Now you started to personally attack me. Is there any particular reason to attack cause Im unbothered. Ok I guess I need to stop giving you even the slightest attention.
Are you a master over writings to claim anyone related to anyone? Meme posts and not accepting apology, this happened on the public thread. If she really texted you what you wrote then she is not wrong. Any visitors can think you as a troll if you continue to do all that. I found you suspicious because even after deleting your posts, those were happening and you also didn't bother to create new account just to establish all that hint where staffs involvement is obvious in those hints.

The way you started to manipulate the thread, like others don't need to theorize anything anymore because those are already theorized and we should start to understand them, this got me curious.

Also how can you know what brooch they might be wearing after a week although T4e already wore it? Those outfits are managed a few days ago. T4e and jh0pe both wore it so it wasn't personal choice.

How rm can manage a half an hour vlive in 2 days after your requesting? They have tight schedule to follow which is always planned for a few days ago.

What you wanted as a hint for friend was only pigeon, not any bird. But later on when that hint showed up you made the post saying "I asked for pigeon/bird accessory for friend hint". After that post you started to manipulate us not to theorize anything anymore. Those are still quoted anyone can go and read.

There are more productive members here to whom they should be giving hints. How T4e said agency asks what he should post, if this was any response to some members who wanted to know are those posts with hints were really from T4e or not it can be. But what responses I got from your side those looked preplanned.

Again, I can be equally wrong. I bring up this topic to light because we can't see here who is who. This is easy for any sneaky people to take the opportunity to manipulate the thread towards nice talk.

Last edited:

azure sirius

Rookie
Omg you are really lal golapi. You have the same bad self-refelction like her. Where is she? Why you defend for herself and not she? Because you are here! You wanted to let people think someone defend you?
And i have explanate myself over and over. But you dont want to believe so end this here. I dont need you to believe me. I know who iam. And i dont need to manipulate anyone. I can use diffrent names why should i say iam pretty woman if i want to manipulate. Sometimes things are simple. Again for you iam not a bighit staff or member or anything shat you think.
I have a good human nature so iam 100% sure you are lal golapi. You dont believe me and i will not believe you. Nice try you have the exact same text style like her. My love lal golapi can we end this childish play. Why you need to hide behind a diffrent account?
Your response towards me is enough telling what kind of person you are. You could respectfully explain your side. If you had any explanation what I noted you could come up with. But you chose to make another third person to look bad. Its enough for anyone to understand what I meant with my previous post and your response is just a bonus mark for me. I don't think I need to say anything on this matter anymore. Stay blessed.

swayy000

Star
Apologize to burst the bubbles here, but my question is how the occultism and mk ultra work to control someone/something? I never understand the deepest layers of conspiracy may work, i only knew that they using celebrities to normalize sin such as using satanic symbols or exposing sex acts in video.

swayy000

Star
I don't think so they are scripted that way, those are way too unrealistic, they are human not robot, they just follow certain rules from agency what to say or not. In vlives they are fully concious what they are saying, their normal and calm behavior and actions say it all. As I said before, celebrities controlled head to toe theories, for example mk ultra, are just unrealistic no matter how much we try to claim. To add I wanna clear mk ultra is a failed project, those sign symbols show they are 'available' and puppet.
They get warned of course for saying against the agency, but Tae himself said he don't listen to agency, so he just used it properly hehe.
idk ever since I read these articles from vc it made me think otherwise

Boopdedoop

Established
Beautiful quotes for today:
~People hurt you but act like you hurted them~
~When someone is nasty and treats your poorly, dont take it personally. Its says nothing about you but much about them.~

And one for our precious actor @lal golapi
♡~If you stop spreading lies about me i will stop spreading the truth about you.~ ♡

I will end this here.
Guys one advice.
Be real :)

And God bless you mwahhh~*

Ps: I notice @lal golapi you are such a karen xD
Now i finish.
Have a nice day. ♡
You should delete these posts. @lal golapi wasn't even there to defend herself. Your attacking people for no reason. Its unprofessional. Personally, I feel like you are trying real hard to gain sympathy, but it's really not working. Don't cry over things like this trust me its not worth it. No one is calling you delusional or any of those sorts. People just wanted answers of why you deleted those past accounts over and over and over again. It's understandable.

Let's all try to prevent any more fights on the main thread. If anyone needs to discuss these things and it gets intense GO TO THE DMS. Message privately be respectful. Let us keep the peace here.

azure sirius

Rookie
Well play :)
I am honest i say what is in my heart. I think if someone treated you like you treated me you will do the same. I know i will get hated.
I wished that you are that much honest to yourself to not do things. Never mind. God know it better who is who.
I defend myself over 10000 and people get mad at me for little thibgs. But you guys are ok with it if someone do this....so sad

I wrote and wrote again and again who iam and why i delete my posts and my acc but some members keep asking and theorize about me.

I need to share this. Because no one believe!
Now i will ask you guys how would you feel/react if you get treated like this. I ask you !
View attachment 54132View attachment 54133View attachment 54136View attachment 54137View attachment 54138
Did I ask you all this?? Anything can happen in the dms. That should be kept in absolute secrecy. I have never seen her to bother you on the public thread. You are just showing your true color.

azure sirius

Rookie
She is more skilled in analyzing hint situation. Even before knowing staff manages the accounts or not she gussed it right. There must be reason why she thought you to be suspicious and others too but noone shout out. She did the right job by not letting out those confidential subjects but it seems you purposely doing it to look ger bad.

And I still have not got any reply of my several questions. Please mind to answer those before claiming others wrong.

azure sirius

Rookie
@Akward_pink are you kidding me you act like you was my friend and on my side omg you guys are the worst....@lal golapi she told me you do gc about me and talk shit behind my back.
How tf dare you......:((((
Stop making nonsense posts, its derailing the thread. Whatever happened why you people are making it a big deal. Keep dm things in dms. Act like mature people. Create gc again and solve all this there.

And you are acting more suspicious without answering to the point question. Actually those have no explanation. You have showed your true color and when you got it you are caught, you are trying to make every other members to look bad. Stop all this nonsense. You are still suspicious and now peace out.