BTS discussion thread

Hello Pretty again and again. Idk how many acc i have do.
Tbh i dont wanted to come back, because i know that some of you are annoyed of me. I know some of you dont take me real. Maybe some of you even hate me. Iam honest your words had hurted me a little. Some words was really harsh and rude. Like childish, dumb, naive and stupid.
I tryed to ignore this but i will lie to you if this didnt hurted me. Maybe even more because iam very respectful and careful with my words. So i thought that you will gave me the same resepct that i give it to you....even if you dont agree with me. You dont need to call me childish stupid or dumb...

No matter i dont really care anymore. Think of me like you want. But one advice be careful with you words some words hurts someone more than you think. Imagine someon talked with you like this also if this person know your english is not the best.

I just comeback for one thing. I want to make sure that taehyung is ok. I had a bad dream today about him and since the hint thingy he doesnt do something alone not posting vlive or anything. Taehyung please just show me if you are ok. That my dream is wrong one picture one sentence or just a vlive that you are ok. Iam just worried..
I missed you why would you think im annoyed of you? please stay. your one of the few ppl here i genuinely like.

Oh yeah thats right, its interesting to see how mentioning one thing to one person it spreads like corona virus and everyone becomes so excited again and they really think they did something :D

Um @Pretty Good Girl now I am concerned for you. Can't they do anything without being suspected as hint or whatever you call that? And you know what whats funny no matter how much some people try to stop public from knowing 'stuffs' these games will never stop that, if one way is down or distracted, another way will be opened, satan or whatever the hell you call it is the biggest deciever, so whoever thinking they are under the mercy or saving the face of this retarted god they are most decieved one, today or tomorrow truth will come to light no matter how much they have planned for decades, its nature's law. If they follow religious script to accordingly decieve us, they should also know their downfall and embarrassing failiure is also there. Let them just do more as long as they have their god protecting them.
Are you shading me? All i did was mention i cared for her. no need to write a whol essay lmao. P.S. dont react to my message with that laughing face, its very disrespectful.

What you want me to say? I meant every deciever will face their true color tk be crashed just right in front of their own ego and madness one day, it happens to everyones life but yeah thats not promoted by media otherwise people wont follow joking around actually themselves anymore hmm
so ur shading pretty woman

This era make me stop liking them
The maknae esp tae and jk give me a weird vibe,
U can see this t4e looks like want a seducting
And jk really gives me a girl vibe
they are sluts. something tells me they were birthed just for this exact purpose, to deceive the masses, to sleep with old money for money they wont even get back. there has been multiple proofs of jimin being mk ultrad since a very young age. so its possible.

Pranali

Rookie
Wait. Do you mean BTass know this website? They know what we're talking about them •○• how do you know this?

MariMarrie

Veteran
I saw messages from V and Hoseok asking their fans to help them win a Grammy next time. In their reaction video during the announcement of the winner and the vlive they did afterwards, I could see that they looked very disappointed. Especially V and Jimin. I don't know if the company told them to put those messages out there or whether it was genuinely them. But nonetheless, don't they know that their fans can't do anything about the Grammys? It's not like the BBMAs or the AMAs. I mean no matter how berserk they go, the final decision is in the hands of the panel. And with all the radical reactions from ARMY to their loss, which I'm sure they're aware of, what are they really asking them for? To go so crazy next time that it'll intimidate the panel into giving them the award? I don't know. I don't want to pass judgment. But their desperation I find to be really immature. They should be thankful that they were even nominated in the first place and just leave it at that. Disappointment is natural but if it goes to the point where they are begging their delusional fan base, who have no say in the matter, to help them bag it next time then that says a lot about how they view success.
But at the same time, their immaturity (if their reactions were genuine) makes me realize how reliant they have become on the attention for validation. ARMY have been giving them awards and praise and record-breaking acheivements regardless of the quality of their content for years, and at this point their whole career is hinging on the loyalty of their blinded fans who have themselves become a cult. No one should have to live life like this. They depend so much on millions of people who they don't even know and who I'm sure they wouldn't want to hang out with in person. We talk so much about how delusional their fans are, which I totally agree with, but in a sense, I feel like BTS are in a delusion themselves. They have no sense of reality. They depend on their company to take responsibility for them which makes it even easier for the company to use them for their benefit. I see all this particularly with the younger three. I feel like the older ones would be able to do something with their lives without BTS. Namjoon and Jin received an education, and Hoseok and Suga actually have theoretical knowledge in the arts and seem to appreciate the craft more than the image. But those three have really become sucked into this lifestyle, and you can see that in the way they carry themselves. From what I have observed, they are the ones doing the most fan service and advertised the most by BigHit and seem the most clueless in interviews. It doesn't help that they started off at an age when you barely have your own opinions and principles. Especially Jungkook. And maybe that's exactly why they are recruited so young to form these bands; so that they can be molded into products for the companys profit. It reminds me of that verse in the Bible:

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it" - Proverbs 22:6

I think they're parents really did them a disservice by letting them get into this industry. You don't need to be a Christian to want to protect your child from harmful influences. Assuming this information is accurate, I believe that Suga, Namjoon and Hoseok had either one or both parents against the idea. But they rebelled and chose their path. But the maknaes' parents seemed to be all in (from how they've related the story). And of course, the biggest culprits are BigHit. Those guys know EXACLTY what they're doing and they've got both BTS and ARMY wrapped around their finger. Living your life to please a mass of people who are themselves deceived is a pretty sad existence. You don't get to stand for anything, you don't have anything to fight for, you're spoon-fed everything you have to say and do and a price tag is placed on your life. But your bank account is shoved with tons of money to compensate for the lack of normalcy when it never could. For now, they have all their rich toys to distract them from this lie that they are living. But once they awaken to reality it's sure going to be really hard. I mean no wonder they don't want to enlist. The idea of taking responsibility and being independant must terrify them. (I know this for a fact because responsibility is something that really scared me and it still does to an extent. But by Gods grace, I understand that it is vital for a truly content life.) Their sense of security seems to come from the very people who take it away from them. How ironic. If only they knew their value in Christ. That they were created for the purpose of serving the Most High, and redeemed by the blood of the Most High. It would change everything. And that's the very reason why Satan does his absolute best to hide the gospel from people;

"In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:4
Agree, i will add a little about the reaction of v during and after the grammy announcement, maybe there are some who don't see it

Pranali

Rookie
I saw messages from V and Hoseok asking their fans to help them win a Grammy next time. In their reaction video during the announcement of the winner and the vlive they did afterwards, I could see that they looked very disappointed. Especially V and Jimin. I don't know if the company told them to put those messages out there or whether it was genuinely them. But nonetheless, don't they know that their fans can't do anything about the Grammys? It's not like the BBMAs or the AMAs. I mean no matter how berserk they go, the final decision is in the hands of the panel. And with all the radical reactions from ARMY to their loss, which I'm sure they're aware of, what are they really asking them for? To go so crazy next time that it'll intimidate the panel into giving them the award? I don't know. I don't want to pass judgment. But their desperation I find to be really immature. They should be thankful that they were even nominated in the first place and just leave it at that. Disappointment is natural but if it goes to the point where they are begging their delusional fan base, who have no say in the matter, to help them bag it next time then that says a lot about how they view success.
But at the same time, their immaturity (if their reactions were genuine) makes me realize how reliant they have become on the attention for validation. ARMY have been giving them awards and praise and record-breaking acheivements regardless of the quality of their content for years, and at this point their whole career is hinging on the loyalty of their blinded fans who have themselves become a cult. No one should have to live life like this. They depend so much on millions of people who they don't even know and who I'm sure they wouldn't want to hang out with in person. We talk so much about how delusional their fans are, which I totally agree with, but in a sense, I feel like BTS are in a delusion themselves. They have no sense of reality. They depend on their company to take responsibility for them which makes it even easier for the company to use them for their benefit. I see all this particularly with the younger three. I feel like the older ones would be able to do something with their lives without BTS. Namjoon and Jin received an education, and Hoseok and Suga actually have theoretical knowledge in the arts and seem to appreciate the craft more than the image. But those three have really become sucked into this lifestyle, and you can see that in the way they carry themselves. From what I have observed, they are the ones doing the most fan service and advertised the most by BigHit and seem the most clueless in interviews. It doesn't help that they started off at an age when you barely have your own opinions and principles. Especially Jungkook. And maybe that's exactly why they are recruited so young to form these bands; so that they can be molded into products for the companys profit. It reminds me of that verse in the Bible:

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it" - Proverbs 22:6

I think they're parents really did them a disservice by letting them get into this industry. You don't need to be a Christian to want to protect your child from harmful influences. Assuming this information is accurate, I believe that Suga, Namjoon and Hoseok had either one or both parents against the idea. But they rebelled and chose their path. But the maknaes' parents seemed to be all in (from how they've related the story). And of course, the biggest culprits are BigHit. Those guys know EXACLTY what they're doing and they've got both BTS and ARMY wrapped around their finger. Living your life to please a mass of people who are themselves deceived is a pretty sad existence. You don't get to stand for anything, you don't have anything to fight for, you're spoon-fed everything you have to say and do and a price tag is placed on your life. But your bank account is shoved with tons of money to compensate for the lack of normalcy when it never could. For now, they have all their rich toys to distract them from this lie that they are living. But once they awaken to reality it's sure going to be really hard. I mean no wonder they don't want to enlist. The idea of taking responsibility and being independant must terrify them. (I know this for a fact because responsibility is something that really scared me and it still does to an extent. But by Gods grace, I understand that it is vital for a truly content life.) Their sense of security seems to come from the very people who take it away from them. How ironic. If only they knew their value in Christ. That they were created for the purpose of serving the Most High, and redeemed by the blood of the Most High. It would change everything. And that's the very reason why Satan does his absolute best to hide the gospel from people;

"In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:4
Do you really think they don't know what they are doing. All the things we talk about here satanism, rituals, illuminati we only talk about it because we see it on their music videos. We have gained this much information just by looking at their videos and reading each other's messages sitting in our home. But they are the one who are living it everyday. They have seen much more than us. They have seen the magic happening in front of their eyes that we can only imagine about. Do you really think they are as innocent as they show. Their behavior is so immature and childish in front of the camera. The way they reacted when they got nominated for the Grammy, how fake that was. They really overreacted that time and tae even forgot what he was told to act like so he pretended to be confused after he realized that. When they were reacting on blood sweat and tears, they only talked about how handsome they were looking when there was so much shit to talk about on that vid. They could've talked about on what theme the song is and what made them write the lyrics like that. Atleast fake but they should've talked about this to really hide the expressions that they are hiding something. They do so overreacting. They act like child and innocent kid just to trick us. And armys are actually really dumb to believe in them. They're 24 ,28, 26 all grown man Who have traveled the world and seen all the shit we can only talk about. We just know about adrenochrom and they know how the blood actually taste. In one interview when jk was asking jin what makes helps him maintain his handsomeness, jin was looking its all over and he want to spill everything so he paused for a min then replied with fake smile that he drinks blood. I really want to more to this but tomorrow is my exam so i have to go. I just want to tell you all that don't get tricked by their fake innocence. They are not what they show on the screen they're beyond the scene

MariMarrie

Veteran
You are so right. Ever since they have willingly sold their soul they are no more innocent. There is a actual costly prize of it. If selling your soul was that easy then anyone would be selling themselves and then keep repenting, once they do it they are forever trapped thats the rule, by any off chance they trynna get out they are dead, so any sold out celebrities who are still openly enjoying that life theres no chance for them to be forgiven and for us to think positive, everything has a rule and limitation, you can't simply feel pity for a murderer of your loved ones, thats just out of the world, so the sad reality is after knowing stuffs there is no way to be fooled anymore.
I like all the opinions of the members in this thread, we can be wrong or right because once again we don't know them and they don't even necessarily know if we exist, hopefully our arguments will give lots of pictures and other views about BT5 for others who may not know whats going on

Money fame or forced maybe one of the motives for what they have done so far, life is a choice and they chose this path, there are several articles that might make sense why they still in that industry
Maybe some havent read it

Pranali

Rookie
I like all the opinions of the members in this thread, we can be wrong or right because once again we don't know them and they don't even necessarily know if we exist, hopefully our arguments will give lots of pictures and other views about BT5 for others who may not know whats going on

Money fame or forced maybe one of the motives for what they have done so far, life is a choice and they chose this path, there are several articles that might make sense why they still in that industry
Maybe some havent read it
They also gave hints so many times that they hate their lives. It could be that this all was not what they wanted. Each one of them and also other musicians and celebrities who are trapped now, they only dreamt of doing what they love for all their life and can earn money from that. And they did all that hardwork, struggles, fought their families just for their dreams, just so they can do what their heart wants not because they wanted to promote satan. Obviously they didn't worked their ass off day and night just so they can be trapped in satan's rule, get raped by men and womens, to sell their soul, im 100% sure they didn't worked hard to be the part of lulluminati. And they are still in it not because of their choice. Okay for a moment lets think that they got so far then they agreed with everything because of temptation but if this is the case, did all the celebrities, ALL OF THEM just simply agreed to leave God and go for all that glitter without God. May some of them agree and accept satanism with their whole heart but its really wierd to think that all of them did this : (.

And also one thing you should think about
SUGA, when auditioned, he was so energetic, full of hopes and dreams and self confidence. He believe himself and his dreams enough that made him leave his home even when he had no money with him. He sold newspapers, slept on toilet floor, got his shoulder cracked by the car accident but NEVER THOUGHT OF GIVING UP HIS LIFE EVEN WHEN HE WAS GOING THROUGH SO MUCH. he still fought then what made him attempt suicide when he got everything he wanted. This is really thinkable.
In his song shadow he says that HE HAVE EVERYTHING HE WANTED THEN WHY HE'S NOT HAPPY NOW, WHY DON'T HE LAUGH and one of his song Set me Free, in that song he says "Set me free, this is not what i want, set me free" I cried so bad when i heard that song after knowing the reality of them.
And RM said in his song too "I DON'T LIVE BECAUSE I CAN'T DIE BUT I'M CHAINED TO SOMETHING " so what does that mean, if dying was an option to escape from that hell and from satan, they would have done it till yet? All of them, they're still in the music industry because they cannot escape. There's no way out. Only God can save them and nothing else can

MariMarrie

Veteran
They also gave hints so many times that they hate their lives. It could be that this all was not what they wanted. Each one of them and also other musicians and celebrities who are trapped now, they only dreamt of doing what they love for all their life and can earn money from that. And they did all that hardwork, struggles, fought their families just for their dreams, just so they can do what their heart wants not because they wanted to promote satan. Obviously they didn't worked their ass off day and night just so they can be trapped in satan's rule, get raped by men and womens, to sell their soul, im 100% sure they didn't worked hard to be the part of lulluminati. And they are still in it not because of their choice. Okay for a moment lets think that they got so far then they agreed with everything because of temptation but if this is the case, did all the celebrities, ALL OF THEM just simply agreed to leave God and go for all that glitter without God. May some of them agree and accept satanism with their whole heart but its really wierd to think that all of them did this : (.

SUGA, when auditioned, he was so energetic, full of hopes and dreams and self confidence. He believe himself and his dreams enough that made him leave his home even when he had no money with him. He sold newspapers, slept on toilet floor, got his shoulder cracked by the car accident but NEVER THOUGHT OF GIVING UP HIS LIFE EVEN WHEN HE WAS GOING THROUGH SO MUCH. he still fought then what made him attempt suicide when he got everything he wanted. This is really thinkable.
In his song shadow he says that HE HAVE EVERYTHING HE WANTED THEN WHY HE'S NOT HAPPY NOW, WHY DON'T HE LAUGH and one of his song Set me Free, in that song he says "Set me free, this is not what i want, set me free" I cried so bad when i heard that song after knowing the reality of them.
And RM said in his song too "I DON'T LIVE BECAUSE I CAN'T DIE BUT I'M CHAINED TO SOMETHING " so what does that mean, if dying was an option to escape from that hell and from satan, they would have done it till yet? All of them, they're still in the music industry because they cannot escape. There's no way out. Only God can save them and nothing else can
U re right, but in other hand about their song there's so much ghost writer in Bh, remember a jim jones scandal, iam not said all their song made by ghost writer bcs ofc they talented esp the rapline
Like blue&gray, sweet night, euphoria example for blue&gray i already discuss it with boti, but ofc its only assumption:
And rmbr when bfree or idk who iam forgot said to suga 'u cant resist the temptation?(join with b4ngp3do)'
I dont know what they situation, i agree they trapped they going too far, they even linked with goverment its hard to escape, i pray who ever in this situasion but want to be free God give his help, just that, i just add the article for a give some a makesense reason bcs they're human too, still and always, God give human freewill to choose good/bad

Last edited:

LilaqQen

Established

About Suga since you've mentioned him: He was my favourite out of everyone in the group but since i've watched a video of an ex intern from SM entertainment, who blatantly admitted they had the task to write the group members' stage personalities and backgrounds, i don't know what to believe anymore. Apparently this is also a thing in the industry, having several anime like characters (cold, warm, good looking, dumb, charming etc). Also, the idol's (especially the male ones) duality is insane. The members always say that Jimin is the scariest member in the group and if we take a look to his performances, he has this certain cold fire in his eyes (Golden Disk award 2019 is a good example, his eyes looked so empty and cold. Nothing like his cutesy persona). Again, everyone has a life, everyone gets angry and i don't say that those idols have no right to be like that but he genuinely looked so empty there. Suga's duality is also really insane. He wore girly dresses, even dressed himself up as a girl, had a maid outfit on (that one was so cringy) but Agust D or Mic Drop Yoongi would never do this. Okay, they are the same person all together, but wtf? Either you are a badass and act like one or not

I also want to remind that during their debut time, Rm and Suga heavily were opposed to the idea that rappers should wear makeup. But now, here we are with their 'heavily obvious makeup' on their faces. And red lipsticks, oh god. Yoongi also blamed Bang for lying to him (and when Bang replied to that without any mimic, Yg suddenly acted so weird. Nothing like his rebellious self

Some of them fought and rebelled against their parents and if they are truly that unhappy, they'd still wouldn't consider to break this all off because a) They don't want their family to berate them for not having listened to them and b) The companies might even go as far as to threaten them to leak s.o (that is IF they have done some things. I don't know. But the Jk scandal last year was covered up so quickly that it is strange)

firepwoer

About Jimin, I do agree that he has duality, but I do think that he is (atleast a part of him if he is a multiple) really quite a sensitive person. I dont mean that hes a saint, but I think most of his aggressiveness comes from him feeling disrespected/mocked/betrayed/hurt. Like the times he seemed genuinely pissed off were, for example, in AHL when they were cleaning the airplanes and that kid kept bossing them around. Also I think that in the past he had issues with his masculinity, like he was afraid to be perceived as non-manly, and so that was one more thing making him second guessing himself. Nowadays he seems more accepting of himself, or maybe just literally allowed by bigshit to be more himself, idk. His flirtiness also makes sense, when combined with his need for positive attention. That is fine, he is a social person and likes feeling approved, but I think it might be a part of the reason why he (imo!) likes/liked to hit the bottle so much. He said he feels lonely.
In BTS he seems closest to Jhope, and I think they take a good care of eachother. Kinda like eachothers rock in BTS. It was said atleast once that Jhope is very lenient with Jimins mistakes in choreo as opposed to everyone elses. Jimin is very hard on himself as it is, nevermind if he actually makes a mistake. They also praise eachother a lot, and just generally seem to have a very loving relationship. Jhope also seems very insecure, so someone like Jimin can probably make him feel loved and appreciated.

My point is, that I dont really think any of them are inherently bad people, just in a very very bad situation. Id like to know what others think, but I think that the kpop slave contracts allow the companies to have full control over their artists, with minimal need of childhood trauma programming. The groups themselves have zero to minimal control over their music, concepts and so on. Also the trainee years are traumatic enough, and it doesnt get much better after debut. Its like they constantly live under narcissistic abuse, gaslighted, threatened, bullied... + physical abuse (like the manager that hit jk), + perhaps even financial and/or sexual abuse. And if they wanted to leave&talk the companies could destroy them, financially or atleast reputationally, if not literally lmao.

All that said, idk how things really are in their personal lives. Im just very nosy and love to nitpick so I wanted to share my feelings lol, and this is just one side of it all that I wanted to comment on. Also obligatory sorry if my grammar is bad.

queen82

Star
i thought namj00n was the most "manliest" and had at least some kind of respect for himself until i saw a picture of him in a women's corset. Seriously their company could give them a whole wig, a dress, and a full face of makeup and they would willingly accept. Oh wait, they have.
View attachment 53354
and these are supposed to be rappers :rolleyes:
U re right, but in other hand about their song there's so much ghost writer in Bh, remember a jim jones scandal, iam not said all their song made by ghost writer bcs ofc they talented esp the rapline
Like blue&gray, sweet night, euphoria example for blue&gray i already discuss it with boti, but ofc its only assumption:
And rmbr when bfree or idk who iam forgot said to suga 'u cant resist the temptation?(join with b4ngp3do)'
I dont know what they situation, i agree they trapped they going too far, they even linked with goverment its hard to escape, i pray who ever in this situasion but want to be free God give his help, just that, i just add the article for a give some a makesense reason bcs they're human too, still and always, God give human freewill to choose good/bad
i have a feeling that they have ghost writer only in the english part, but korean lyrics was written by them

vic

Established
About Jimin, I do agree that he has duality, but I do think that he is (atleast a part of him if he is a multiple) really quite a sensitive person. I dont mean that hes a saint, but I think most of his aggressiveness comes from him feeling disrespected/mocked/betrayed/hurt. Like the times he seemed genuinely pissed off were, for example, in AHL when they were cleaning the airplanes and that kid kept bossing them around. Also I think that in the past he had issues with his masculinity, like he was afraid to be perceived as non-manly, and so that was one more thing making him second guessing himself. Nowadays he seems more accepting of himself, or maybe just literally allowed by bigshit to be more himself, idk. His flirtiness also makes sense, when combined with his need for positive attention. That is fine, he is a social person and likes feeling approved, but I think it might be a part of the reason why he (imo!) likes/liked to hit the bottle so much. He said he feels lonely.
In BTS he seems closest to Jhope, and I think they take a good care of eachother. Kinda like eachothers rock in BTS. It was said atleast once that Jhope is very lenient with Jimins mistakes in choreo as opposed to everyone elses. Jimin is very hard on himself as it is, nevermind if he actually makes a mistake. They also praise eachother a lot, and just generally seem to have a very loving relationship. Jhope also seems very insecure, so someone like Jimin can probably make him feel loved and appreciated.

My point is, that I dont really think any of them are inherently bad people, just in a very very bad situation. Id like to know what others think, but I think that the kpop slave contracts allow the companies to have full control over their artists, with minimal need of childhood trauma programming. The groups themselves have zero to minimal control over their music, concepts and so on. Also the trainee years are traumatic enough, and it doesnt get much better after debut. Its like they constantly live under narcissistic abuse, gaslighted, threatened, bullied... + physical abuse (like the manager that hit jk), + perhaps even financial and/or sexual abuse. And if they wanted to leave&talk the companies could destroy them, financially or atleast reputationally, if not literally lmao.

All that said, idk how things really are in their personal lives. Im just very nosy and love to nitpick so I wanted to share my feelings lol, and this is just one side of it all that I wanted to comment on. Also obligatory sorry if my grammar is bad.
Welcome! Your grammar is fine btw :)

I've made similar observations. I can't find the link but there was an interview where beetees were doing a photoshoot (during IDOL era iirc) and Jimin was in an alter persona, they openly admitted that. Also Jimin's parent(s) own or used to own an Alice in Wonderland -themed cafe. So I think you're very spot on.

Idk if we should analyze their person so much since it's borderline gossip, like I wouldn't want that for myself if I was a celebrity. But it's important we remember the possibility of MKUltra/monarch programming/mind control in general. If they're victims to that then they likely have huge memory gaps and have no clue what's going on in their own life. This is the biggest reason why I think we can't judge them. Sure they can still be horrible people regardless but only God knows their hearts and unique situations. In the end all that matters is whether they've accepted Christ or not, and that is true for all of us. Jesus is their/our only hope. The bible says that no man is good. Who's to say we would have done any better, had we been born in their place?

LilaqQen

Established
I just want to add: My point wasn't to make gossip about Bt!s' personal lives (i heavily am against that and don't engage myself to it knowingly) but rather i wanted to remind that they probably have written personas just like Sm artists. So, of course i don't know who or how they really are but this is a common thing in the industry, having planned personas. That means: acting skills are also in the front

5hawol

Established
Guys, hv you heard the song "just an illusion" by BZN. Its an old song from 1983. This song says it all about celebrities life, how they get trapped and how there's no turning back once they are in.

Here's the lyrics:
I've been told about living like a star
Hotel Ritz, champagne and caviar
But no one ever showed me the reverse
And that really hurt, baby it really hurt

They try to sell your body and your soul
Its the price you pay for rock and roll

And no one understands how you feel
For its so unreal, oh its so unreal

Baby don't you cry for me
Its an illusion, just an illusion
I thought I knew what life should be

When critics crucify your latest show
Another drink and then you lose control
But then on stage I feel a fire burn
There's no return, I'm always on the run...

And here is a more recent cover of the song

MariMarrie

Veteran
Guys, hv you heard the song "just an illusion" by BZN. Its an old song from 1983. This song says it all about celebrities life, how they get trapped and how there's no turning back once they are in.

Here's the lyrics:
I've been told about living like a star
Hotel Ritz, champagne and caviar
But no one ever showed me the reverse
And that really hurt, baby it really hurt

They try to sell your body and your soul
Its the price you pay for rock and roll

And no one understands how you feel
For its so unreal, oh its so unreal

Baby don't you cry for me
I thought I knew what life should be

When critics crucify your latest show
Another drink and then you lose control
But then on stage I feel a fire burn
There's no return, I'm always on the run...

And here is a more recent cover of the song
Wow i nver heard abt them, they really famous in europe?? I read in wikipi their years active from 1966-2007 thats loooong journey and their label Universal (no wonder)