BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
Sorry for dissapointing you, our lovely boys still will try and still will using their 4rmys
View attachment 53086
they're BEGGING armys now? embarrasing... and what tf are armys going to do? spam them and call them racist if they don't give them one? They're literally using them. And doesnt the grammy commitee judge also, cause i dont think album sales/ top charts or whatever count...

swayy000

Star

Where’s the official video
yeah they probably dont get along like people think they do. In the videos i posted above it talks about how t@e and jh0pe possibly weren't getting along during their love yourself tour in paris, and jh0pe was teasing t@e in a mean way to explain to the fans why he cried during the concert and t@e was uncomfortable and he didn't really want to talk about it bc he had a cold and couldn't sing well during their performance so he started crying. i also remember in one mtv interview they did last year j-hope immediately stopped smiling and looked uninterested when t@e started talking :rolleyes:

MariMarrie

Veteran
they're BEGGING armys now? embarrasing... and what tf are armys going to do? spam them and call them racist if they don't give them one? They're literally using them. And doesnt the grammy commitee judge also, cause i dont think album sales/ top charts or whatever count...
Start with this, read the comment.. and called chicago irrelevant, i was born 99 n still listening a chicago song with manner
And please bohemian rhapsody not same with dynamite

Awkward_pink

Established

Ananandi

Rookie
yeah they probably dont get along like people think they do. In the videos i posted above it talks about how t@e and jh0pe possibly weren't getting along during their love yourself tour in paris, and jh0pe was teasing t@e in a mean way to explain to the fans why he cried during the concert and t@e was uncomfortable and he didn't really want to talk about it bc he had a cold and couldn't sing well during their performance so he started crying. i also remember in one mtv interview they did last year j-hope immediately stopped smiling and looked uninterested when t@e started talking :rolleyes:
Can you please link the videos please

queen82

Star
i thought they were really close , don't know maybe in front of the camera ...

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Omg, i don't know that guy (is he a trainee?) but did he really make this tiktok video and in english too just so that everyone is able to understand him? He has guts i'd give him that. Slowly but surely, some of them expose the industry
Oh actually he claims to be an ex trainee (I thought he still is at first). I guess that’s why he left :( Poor boy

deniiiiXD

Veteran
yup sales and charting don’t count. Just look at the Weeknd not being even nominated after such a great success last year

swayy000

Star
Last edited: