BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hey guys just a daily reminder that BTS, as any other trainees under small companies, have most probably been sexually abused for promotions and paying their bills.
Here is a video of a current kpop trainee: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMekEcGWD/
People acted really surprised in the comment section and many started wandering if BTS had to go through these kind of things too.
The korean music industry itself is pretty messed up. It’s not only about BTS but many many other kpop groups.
So if they were able to do sexual service it’s obvious what kind of persons they are. Remember they chose their own path willingly. Please be of aware who you look up to :)

Last edited:

LilaqQen

Established
Hey guys just a daily reminder that BTS, as any other trainees under small companies, have most probably been sexually abused for promotions and paying their bills.
People acted really surprised in the comment section and many started wandering if BTS had to go through these kind of things too.
The korean music industry itself is pretty messed up. It’s not only about BTS but many many other kpop groups.
So if they were able to do sexual service it’s obvious what kind of persons they are. Remember there chose their own path willingly. Please be of aware who you look up to :)
Omg, i don't know that guy (is he a trainee?) but did he really make this tiktok video and in english too just so that everyone is able to understand him? He has guts i'd give him that. Slowly but surely, some of them expose the industry

queen82

Star
So if they were able to do sexual service it’s obvious what kind of persons they are. Remember there chose their own path willingly. Please be of aware who you look up to :)
i'm not surprised if they do

LilaqQen

Established
they most likely have. ive heard that they have to sleep with children for rituals.
Okay everyone...Bts officially lost against Lady Gaga in the Grammys. Thoughts about anything? I think they may be disappointed because they were tricked once again. Maybe even expected to win. But Lady G is on another level of satanism and symbolism so i'm not surprised. That woman is dangerous

swayy000

Star
Okay everyone...Bts officially lost against Lady Gaga in the Grammys. Thoughts about anything? I think they may be disappointed because they were tricked once again. Maybe even expected to win. But Lady G is on another level of satanism and symbolism so i'm not surprised. That woman is dangerous
oof :confused: was the whole thing online or in person? wonder if they'll keep trying bc wasnt this their like final goal?

vic

Established
i'm relieved they didn't win and i hope they don't try again, for the sake of humanity... the less people in this business the better

Amber_O

Established
Am I the only one ecstatic that b t s lost tonight?? Also did anyone watch their Grammy performance? I heard they sounded awful.

Honestly there’s so many otherkpop groups more talented that them. I’m ready for new blood, a changing of guards. It’s time

Last edited:

LilaqQen

Established
Am I the only one ratatouille that b t s lost tonight?? Also did anyone watch their Grammy performance? I heard they sounded awful.

Honestly there’s so manythee kpop groups more talented that them. I’m ready for new blood, a changing of guards. It’s time
Oooooooh yeah, they did sound awful. Especially Jim!n and oh, what happened to V's and jk's voices? You definitely have to listen to that performance