BTS discussion thread

Pranali

Rookie
Why don't we spam weverse with their illuminati posts and expose it all there? If all the trending post will be about this topic, they will surely see it. What wrong could go if we do this? Why are we still silent knowing all the shit?☹ jesus is much powerful than those satan worshippers.
@Pranali

those who are completely in love with BT5 just think all of this is nonsense, some of them will say that all is just a form of marketing and the most important thing is how bt5 really love 4rmys so 4rmys must love them back,
I don't have weverse btw and sometimes it's useless to say the truth to 4rmys who have blinded their hearts, you just can read the comments on the tweet, they don't even listen to their mother who is a strong religious believer,
And i also feel more comfortable writing in this thread only umm maybe some other people are just like me, i sometimes tried talk to some of my students, who are still half in love with BT5 can be advised but those who are really like connecting with BT5 are very difficult to talk to

Iam not hate them, i pray for them to find the way of lights and stop using 4rmys
can't we try just once? :( We all can do it. If we try maybe they will regret for what they are doing and if they notice so many of us know all the dark truth of them now, maybe they will talk about it? they have polluted music. I'm sorry if my idea is wrong but i feel so bad. :(

Pranali

Rookie
yes you have right
In the lyrics of 'Rain Forever ', RM says :

" I'm just a hostage of life.
I don't live because I can't die,
But I'm chained to something "

I think even if they suicide, they will revive them again with their shitty rituals. It is possible in witchcraft / black magic. We can't imagine how beyond they can go in sinning. So it means they can't even die without permission::((

Pranali

Rookie
Aha guys please dont wish others death wth! Is that what religion teaches? This is also sin and pretty extreme. Please be respectful towards everyone.

And I wanna ask some of you face to face. Do you really think anything is gonna change just by spamming the NoIllu****i? Do you know how much power they have? If you start to do this they are definitly gonna take the opportunity to take this website and many people can be in trouble. And this forum just to discuss, if anyone has intention, Im sorry you are digging your own trouble. Nothing will change by doing this accept it rather it will be a very big trap. Just read through some of my posts Ive already said many times not to be overexcited about anything. This is pretty extreme and get out of imaginery solution and be realistic.
Yes you are right. My sister told me this too. Maybe all we can do is pray. :<

MariMarrie

Veteran
Aha guys please dont wish others death wth! Is that what religion teaches? This is also sin and pretty extreme. Please be respectful towards everyone.

And I wanna ask some of you face to face. Do you really think anything is gonna change just by spamming the NoIllu****i? Do you know how much power they have? If you start to do this they are definitly gonna take the opportunity to take down this website and many people can be in trouble. And this forum is just to discuss, if anyone has intention, Im sorry you are digging your own trouble. Nothing will change by doing this accept it rather it will be a very big trap. Just read through some of my posts Ive already said many times not to be overexcited about anything. This is pretty extreme and get out of the imaginery solution and be realistic.
What is NoIllu****i?? Sorry i dont understand

vic

Established
I think you misunderstood, I don't think anyone here has wished for their death

vic

Established
Yes you are right. My sister told me this too. Maybe all we can do is pray. :<
If a group of people want to try something bigger I wouldn't be against it. Christians are called to be bold. There might not be enough people tho, also there are many other downsides like @lal golapi listed but we can't know without trying so go figure.

Pranali

Rookie
I think you misunderstood, I don't think anyone here has wished for their death
Yea. I was just saying how their life and even death is controlled by their company. And absolutely its better to die than living for hurting jesus everyday. By dying i didn't mean that 'its better to suicide than living like this'. I mean natural death which happens when God free your soul from this cruel world and welcome it to their home.

vic

Established
Yea. I was just saying how their life and even death is controlled by their company. And absolutely its better to die than living for hurting jesus everyday. By dying i didn't mean that 'its better to suicide than living like this'. I mean natural death which happens when God free your soul from this cruel world and welcome it to their home.
Expect for someone who's not accepted Jesus "home" might be worse than life currently. So in that sense, while mocking God is absolutely low, pathetic and evil, at least they still have hope

queen82

Star
In the lyrics of 'Rain Forever ', RM says :

" I'm just a hostage of life.
I don't live because I can't die,
But I'm chained to something "

I think even if they suicide, they will revive them again with their shitty rituals. It is possible in witchcraft / black magic. We can't imagine how beyond they can go in sinning. So it means they can't even die without permission::((
they will revive them again, that's so creepy , i always find those type of things creepy

Yes you are right haha my bad.

Ok guys I want to clear my point for the last time. Ive said it million times with a rational mindset that spamming idea is very dangerous and now I guess I really have to be more transparent why Im saying this although Ive stated so many plots.

I wanna ask dont you people have family members? Parents, gaurdians, relatives? And your own life and life goal? This idea can ruin your image. How? Cause its very easy to figure out who you are on the social media like twitter, instagram, pinterest etc. They take your personal information while making an account but that doesn't happen on vc anonymously so if they think you are a threat for them, they will threat you back by any means and thats not a big deal for them cause the power is in their hand. And weverse isn't anything lol, they will just simply ban you. And I dont think anyone of you want to be targeted in that way and wanna remain under their surveillance through internet.

And want to wake up a4mys? They will just make fun of you or troll you, even woke a4mys wouldn't defend them and you know why, noone wants unnecessary headache for stupid people. Where there are more than 50M a4mys out there and this thread just gets 4M views in 3 years, you understand the scenario, you will be just washed away with the flow. I undertand the religious motivation, but what I said these aren't speculation, these are facts. So rather thinking about waking up some brainwashed people in this way, save your this enthusiasm for productive and realistic work. I dont think I need to say anything else about this anymore.
Thanks i get so tired of people trying to be motivational speakers and say "lets spread the world of god" in real life lets be honest, armys would jsut send death threats or ignore them. also you guys have been saying god is coming for centuries. where is he?

Pranali

Rookie
boti talked about how there company will just replace them with AI clones or something... i think she said their companies already looking into to it
Yes i have also read an article that said bighit have used this technology and copied BTS's voices so they can use it for different advertisements and dubbing. They said they're doing it so they can use their voices when bts can't come to record it physically. So they don't have to put effort and still be in work. I don't know its good idea or not but whatever bighit do its surely not for good purpose

Pranali

Rookie
Thanks i get so tired of people trying to be motivational speakers and say "lets spread the world of god" in real life lets be honest, armys would jsut send death threats or ignore them. also you guys have been saying god is coming for centuries. where is he?
It is written in 'Kalki Puran'. The time and place too when he will take birth. It is also written that by the time come, all human will become brainwashed, no one will remember God, Human will eat Human. The situation today is comparatively better than whats next to come. And whatever happening today is also already been written in 'kalki puran' so it means God will surely come :)