BTS discussion thread

vic

Established
I got it but think wisely I guess we all here are mature enough to understand the reality and the process how the current world is moving, only self education and curiosity can now broaden up general peoples mind. So its better if we just focus on self enlightenment and discuss these subjects just on a forum like VC and dont cause any unnecessary trouble, I guess you realized what I meant. And older members always encouraged never to link this forum anywhere, let alone spaming with the topic. So please everyone don't even try to go with this idea, I hope we all are intelligent enough to get what I meant. Its better we just focus only on the actual topic which is discussing beetees and anything related. I hope its enough for any rational minded person to prevent himself from immature ideas.
I get what you mean. Obviously we shouldn't endanger these forums unnecessarily by going around mindlessly provoking any brainwashed stan who hears us. However, generally speaking more people need to talk about these things in order for those curious people to start their education process. So it's not like we have to stay totally quiet either.

vic

Established
I guess Ive already posted in the past where I said this thread has already gotten much attention than before and you yourself said its a win for the truth. So of course its enough whoever wants to be educated on this topic and try to coonect dots and this process is much more safe than spaming idea which can only turn the table to ourselves with the accusation of defamation. So, lets be realistic and focus more on actual contents. And I repeat, its a speculation forum, shouldn't be taken as facts, even if we know the truth but reality is not there, but the change will come one day so lets be patient, impatient activities will just be an unnecessary anxiety. I hope its enough for us to make up our mind to be rational.
I agree about focusing more on the content here instead of "spamming" elsewhere. Ig my point was that while I personally don't even have a twitter account atm or anything it's not a bad idea for someone to "plant seeds" here and there or go even bigger if they personally feel like it. It doesn't even have to be some big conspiracy-sounding claim but something undeniable, like a mistreatment video or a relatively wide-spread symbol also found in western entertainment. Ofc referring these forums directly & publicly is still a bad idea. Maybe you understand what I mean now?

Speaking of content, bh released a lot of videos in the past week. Maybe someone who's more keen to analyze can do that, to keep our discussion more relevant? Assuming they haven't completely watered down the symbolism bc of the recent growth in knowledge & truth

Shuna

Star
View attachment 52626
The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas (vigilantcitizen.com)

Two limbs follow, where the master shows human meat in front of them, then looks at himself sexually. Soobin to an iron rope, resembling a choke rope, in another photo he wears a collar with a point pointing at him:
View attachment 52630.
In the clip, he talks about a longing love for his mother, the moon (Satan). The same love theme, compare to the Little Prince: Jimin's BTS Comeback Trailer 'LOVE YOURSELF 承 Her' Serendipity '.

The red of corpses, whether in the Comeback Trailer 'MAP OF THE SOUL: 7' Interlude: Shadow 'by Suga, as well as in the Concept Teaser 2' RAIN (비) - WHY DON'T WE (Feat. 청하 ( CHUNG HA)) 'next to the tree, on the left (this part of the tree, the god of this part is prayed by these people, on one of the tables, it is the cross upside down, that of the sacrifice, which is represented), the base on the ground, can bring to mind the well, those who send the sacrifices, visible in some paintings. Like the burial of the body under the tree. Nourishing the tree, example with this representation of the tree:
View attachment 52631
The red balloons representing the victims, the black balloons exhausted the past victims (of the degradation of the blood, or the black matter. Representations visible in the clip 'Electric Kiss' of EXO, where DO is lying on it, surround the TVs of the program, also visible in the manga 'Black Clover', also visible in opening 10).
This tree is also visible in the representation of BTS, to represent in the form of a basement, to surround magicians, members of Freemasonry, members of the Illuminati.

In EXO's 'Lycky One' the floor is white, surrounded by red lines, in the manga 'Evangelion' a similar piece, but gray concrete, appears when Shinji plays the piano with Kaworu, next to a youngster. tree, in 'LORD 2' a Chinese film, where Kris took part, the girl he accompanies him sacrifices her right arm to open a passage which leads to Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh and Enkidu are the Babylonian gods, this is the oldest story that exists. In relation to the Bible, Enkidu is the Christ, and Gilgamesh is the Antichrist.

Masters wear SM outfits. Watch the clip '강 다니엘 (KANGDANIEL) - PARANOIA M / V' where the people who watch it at night, what comes in at night, is by its outfit looks like the dummy body built in NFB's 'Why'. The dummy body, besides making me think of the X-members of EXO. My reminiscent of the people in the RAP Monster clip 'Mono', but also of the game 'Little Nightmare' where the dead bodies of men are used as clothing for demons. Human meat-eating demons, as in the manga 'Promised Neverland', where demons also have an odd form, and former victims become managers.

In Matrix, the encoding of the Matrix carries the color green, color of the program, color of the snake, it is directed by an AI. The form of the demons also includes, for some a camera, as in the clip 'Do Or Die' by Alexa.

In the old articles, I put a picture of Sehun, lying white petals on the ground, here is one with red petals, of an MK-Ultra victim:
Judy

Waiting Rose

Crying Rose
The victim also wears a rose when it is on the chair. Chair found in the game 'Little Nightmare' where Mono. At the end surrounded by eyes, represent the rapists. In Doctor Who, the Daleks have a very slow degradation time, the white clones also have a degradation, certainly faster, but which leaves in both cases the eyes. In the game 'Shady Part of Me', the eyes are centers of surveillance, and in a classic cell, the porthole or opening allowing to see inside. But also, in the game 'Shady Part of Me' , shows statues that look and judge, same styles as the statues of directors, in the character's first and good dream, taking place in a library. As in the trailer for Jin, where two statues dominate Jin, in his 'Short Film # 7 AWAKE' by WINGS. The two dominant heads on columns. The representation of a victim, whose head is cut off and his head changing by a counter pea leaning more or less on each side. The victim is seated on a chair.

Link to the subject compiling Illuminati works, direct link to Vmort's post, link to other articles:

In Doctor Who, it's interesting that the Daleks are made up of different races of aliens, who inside the machine are literally brainwashed, at first to the point of losing all emotions. First, they cannot speak without the machine saying 'exterminated', Simple machinery, the victim is seated, the machine is built on the model of the wheelchair of the creator of these machines. At the end of his life, he asks the doctor, if he did well, that he wanted to save his people, which brings to mind the MK-Ultra victims. The wheelchair reminded me of Sulli's music video. Speaking of wheelchairs, a lot of representation exists, making a puppet. Posters of the Daleks appear in the BTS school, in the second clip, depicting the MK-Ultra system, the MK-Ultra center school and the girl is Satan. In certain representations, in one of the paintings: a robot draws, a painting (surely the victim), in the distance, gables are connected to a brain, his brain lying on the ground.
The color of the program in Matrix of the Matrix is green. Green is related to the serpent, the wind, to the antichrist, it is named after the demon of the earth. Red to fire, Christ. Apart from the God, who is related with the tree is Odin. It was while doing research yesterday, I found when he sacrificed his left eye, the left eye is the physical eye, the eye of matter, the eye of the body. However, he sacrifices this eye by throwing it into Mimir's well, in exchange for being able to drink from the source. A source that gives the hidden wisdom of the world, in Jotunheim under one of the roots of Yggdrasil, under the tree, see next to it as in the clip 'Why don't we' by Rain (feat. Chung Ha). Excluding Jonghyun is in SHINee's 'Good Evening' clip, Jonghyun as a fox, the fox is named the moon rabbit (of the moon as the left eye is the moon's eye), in a work by MK victims -Ultra see in many others, draw this well.

I take this opportunity to say that in the clip 'Why don't we' by Rain (feat. Chung Ha), the Men (of the government ?, if I read correctly it is the stock market which goes up). The sound of models sitting on their chairs, almost in a black room, with a bit of white, dominated by the light that illuminates, Rain, Chung Ha and the dancers danced. The models, besides thinking of Sehun, on the chair in one of the Trailers, he reminded me of the skinny guy from the game 'Little Nightmare'. The skinny guy is a victim, sitting on the chair, can also think of Chen, who is going to pick up the body to fabricate.
Looking at it, he may have time Kaamelott (a French comedy series). In the episode, where Merlin (as a reminder Merlin is a real Odin) finds the stone that turns the goat into water. Thus depicting the clip '동물원 을 빠져 나온 퓨마' of TXT, where Kai is locked in an aquarium, where the windows are cracking from bullet hitting but Kai cannot move, spinners pointing their guns in his direction. And later, the head of the skeleton of an animal, pull away like detaching from a torso skeleton. (while King Arthur is looking for the Philosopher's Stone, which is in the body, the pineal gland, Merlin comes back with the stone that transforms the sand (the body, since as it is said in the Bible, 'You are born dust, you will become dust again. ', sand = to the earth, which with water allows to build a golem (representative of the human body). Suho is also in' Electric Kiss', Suho is also in an aquarium, but with a background, and the same flower graphic as Mark in the second Yearbook of the year 2018, except he talks a lot about perfume, the stages being represented by roses, that of a quarter of the earth, by the yellow rose, and followed by the first quarter, the yellow flower (representative of the earth, if covered, as in Sio Milo's clip, with water (penultimate quarter, see last (depending on the position), the quarter of death, is that of Man (it can be considered as the last is a quarter of the earth, since it receives life, but life, the bé bé is like that in his mother's womb), water is like an eau de parfum is accompanied by alcohol, alcohol represents fire, it is life, light). Speaking of the three colors, yellow (representative of a quarter of the earth, the body), red (representative of the ark of light) and blue (representative of water), this made me rethink the illustration from Jonghyun's album, which showed the three colors. As in the clip 'Make A Wish' (Birthday Song), where they appear several times in curtains, which the more they approach the light the more they become clearer, except young children, even more babies, have strong energy, light, light of life, life. Jonghyun is then dark there:
1614920780165.png
By having a Freemasonry representation on a sofa of this route, it is represented by the two parts of the light, that of Christ (who is the one, who is sacrificed on the cross) is seated on the goat (the mother ) who carries him (she is represented carrying her son on her knees), I think that the other mother is the one who feeds, moreover, the same woman feeds, the sheep on another representation on a tapestry, of which I had made the description, it has a moment on the apprentice presented by the one who teaches the apprentices, who arrives at the end of his apprenticeship (which normally takes 7 years), to present his work to the masters, describing how he came to this conclusion. Then starts (even if damage is present), the brainwashing, to the point of morally killing the person. Oppose the apprentice, who shows her work with the three graces (the three graces represent the four elements). In the center of the two, he has the staircase, surely the staircase which is normally the one that leads to the sky, this time represents the staircase, leading to the earth. Framed by two posts, the first does not reflect anything, it is the one on the left, and is linked to the apprentice. The second is the last and shows the sheep being fed by its mother or maybe the 4th grace (that's what I thought at first, but I'm more sure, because of the other representation).
On the couch: The second boy leaves with a fishing rod, but has returned after catching a bird. He shows the way, and come back to the sheep. However, in a normal cycle, Christ is linked to the sheep and the anti-Christ is linked to the slaughtered sheep.

Speaking of the cycle, I represented the four horsemen of the apocalypse (revelation). Even though I have had this idea several times, I have confirmed today, and if I am not mistaken, that the four horsemen are linked to the quarter of the antichrist.
- Who begins with the most uplifting moment, it is bright. But it is also the beginning of his fall, being touched by the serpent (the demon of the earth, who also himself). He carries a bow, but shoots back, out back, he has the christ, the elevation.
- It turns red with blood, bringing on war.
- Then is corrupt and while balancing, a balance between two opposites. I thought of the mother, but also of the two oppositions between good and evil, represented in BTS by 'Van' (the tree of life), but also by Jungkook (the corrupt).
- It ends up becoming the snake itself, the color green, yellow, covers it, which is normally white. Bring death, outside the light is life.

Looking again at the image, of Sakura Card Captor, the red, pink in this case represents the victim, or sacrifice him and the blue, either Freemasonry, or others, see magic, spirits, demons. And in contrast, the obsessive girlfriend, who dresses Sakura in a different outfit each time she has to grab a card, in my opinion represents what we have been talking about, the fun program, that is practical. some, whether for sexual acts, or other services. In the manga, he has a lot of so-called unhealthy relationships.
Jonghyun is depicted, having passed his death (having to cross, the ocean, to find it on earth (the body fail, while the spirit is gone). And the ground is covered with the blood of Jonghyun. Note, that the book of The Little Prince is a Freemason initiation book. And to check it one last time, I came across this page, showing a comic book, which reveals practices and in the summary of the article, they underlined a sentence.
"Le meilleur moyen de cacher une conspiration, c’est de s’en moquer au grand jour. C’est classique, les conspirateurs qui ridiculisent leur propre conspiration dans un livre, ou une BD par exemple… (p.90)"
'The best way to hide a conspiracy is to make fun of it in broad daylight. It is classic, the conspirators who ridicule their own conspiracy in a book, or a comic for example ... (p.90)'

Last edited:

drknessbexposed

Established
Hello everyone, I've been reading the forum for a few years and have finally built the courage to make an account. First, I strongly believe that the bullying scandals are coming out to distract us from something but I don't know what it is exactly. How come all of a sudden these people are coming out now to say that they've been bullied at the same time? Also, how come fans aren't bringing up the bullying that goes on amongst groups, and I'm not talking about smaller groups like AOA (if you know that story) etc, but really popular groups like xo and b**. For instance, b** members bullied jh0p3 on multiple occasions (if you're a ex- fan you know, calling him ugly, a horse, etc) and with xo making fun of k@i's complexion, must I go on. Some of their fans are so starstruck that they rarely hold them accountable for their actions and dismiss bullying as a joke when you can clearly see the victim doesn't take it as a joke, but fans would rather "protect" them and their reputation by doing the exact same thing which is bullying others because they think everyone is a anti and are out to harm their "idols" (I hate that word btw). Now, I must say that I am against cancel culture and I don't think we should ruin a person life because of something they've done in the past, however people are hypocritical and choose not to mention the bullying that goes on in well - known kpop groups, and when someone finally decides to speak up ( like I've seen videos about k@i's situation on youtube) they receive hateful comments, dislikes, or it doesn't get as much attention.

queen82

Star
Hello everyone, I've been reading the forum for a few years and have finally built the courage to make an account. First, I strongly believe that the bullying scandals are coming out to distract us from something but I don't know what it is exactly. How come all of a sudden these people are coming out now to say that they've been bullied at the same time? Also, how come fans aren't bringing up the bullying that goes on amongst groups, and I'm not talking about smaller groups like AOA (if you know that story) etc, but really popular groups like xo and b**. For instance, b** members bullied jh0p3 on multiple occasions (if you're a ex- fan you know, calling him ugly, a horse, etc) and with xo making fun of k@i's complexion, must I go on. Some of their fans are so starstruck that they rarely hold them accountable for their actions and dismiss bullying as a joke when you can clearly see the victim doesn't take it as a joke, but fans would rather "protect" them and their reputation by doing the exact same thing which is bullying others because they think everyone is a anti and are out to harm their "idols" (I hate that word btw). Now, I must say that I am against cancel culture and I don't think we should ruin a person life because of something they've done in the past, however people are hypocritical and choose not to mention the bullying that goes on in well - known kpop groups, and when someone finally decides to speak up ( like I've seen videos about k@i's situation on youtube) they receive hateful comments, dislikes, or it doesn't get as much attention.
hello welcome

queen82

Star
didn't know about J-Hope and Kai being bullied by their band mates

drknessbexposed

Established
didn't know about J-Hope and Kai being bullied by their band mates
Yeah it happened a lot when they first debuted (bts), they used to call him a horse and he hated it, they even called him ugly and when I was a fan it used to tick me off because his whole mood would change. I couldn't find a video about bts making fun of jhope because army chooses to be quiet of course, but they did on some of their old bangtantv eps and when creating bt21,if I can find them I'll send them later.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Yeah it happened a lot when they first debuted (bts), they used to call him a horse and he hated it, they even called him ugly and when I was a fan it used to tick me off because his whole mood would change. I couldn't find a video about bts making fun of jhope because army chooses to be quiet of course, but they did on some of their old bangtantv eps and when creating bt21,if I can find them I'll send them later.
20210306_113059.jpg
Ya n jhope even said he dont like it in Knowing Bros but then heecul said that k4ngta&siw0n also called 'horse' bcs of their face, and jhope said 'oh ok then its ok, now iam like it bcs they're so good looking (refering to k4ngta&siw0n)'---》if iam not wrong jhope said smtgh like that
Bt5 being racist,

Last edited:

queen82

Star
so they mocking Kai because his color skin or am i wrong ? they must be jealous of him ,about Bts i always thought that the one bullied was Taehyung because there's some scenes that he was ignored and something like that ...

drknessbexposed

Established
so they mocking Kai because his color skin or am i wrong ? they must be jealous of him ,about Bts i always thought that the one bullied was Taehyung because there's some scenes that he was ignored and something like that ...
Yes, they mocked him several times, they mocked Lucas too. I remember fans ignoring Tae at fan meetings but not the members. When I was a fan I noticed how bts mistreated jhope along with fans when they first debuted, although RM did make a colorist joke directed to both jhope and v, but if I'm not mistaken he apologized. :
Honestly all of them have said something to offend each other, however jhope was mistreated the most by members and fans.

drknessbexposed

Established
View attachment 52769
Ya n jhope even said he dont like it in Knowing Bros but then heecul said that k4ngta&siw0n also called 'horse' bcs of their face, and jhope said 'oh ok then its ok, now iam like it bcs they're so good looking (refering to k4ngta&siw0n)'---》if iam not wrong jhope said smtgh like that
Bt5 being racist,
Yeah the bullying has to stop in general, it's being normalized especially cyber bullying. Fans always think the members are joking around but if they had discernment they could see how jhopes whole demeanor would change.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Yeah the bullying has to stop in general, it's being normalized especially cyber bullying. Fans always think the members are joking around but if they had discernment they could see how jhopes whole demeanor would change.
Agree with you, i remember when tae said to jk 'use ur head jungk00k use ur head' bcs he cant tie flowers to his clothes, iam sorry bcs iam a teacher n phrase like that to someone who might not good at school is not appropriate,
But yaa their fans only said that only joking around, bt5 members re close one to another n its common to insult physical and the intelligence, nothing serious, and their fans start to copy what they doing to their family to their friends bcs why not?thats only joking

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Yes, they mocked him several times, they mocked Lucas too. I remember fans ignoring Tae at fan meetings but not the members. When I was a fan I noticed how bts mistreated jhope along with fans when they first debuted, although RM did make a colorist joke directed to both jhope and v, but if I'm not mistaken he apologized. :
Honestly all of them have said something to offend each other, however jhope was mistreated the most by members and fans.
that's why he always smile maybe to hide his pain or something

helloyall

Established
I remembered an episode (it was acting) about a trainee discovering "idol" life(hate the word but I have to use it in this context). She was with a b.g and there was a scene where some of them were bickering and hitting each other, making one of them fall (it was portrayed as a joke) and that trainee was in the background admiring "the brotherly interaction".
I don't wanna be a killjoy, I can't deny it was funny but still these small things can make any literal insult between the members appear like brotherhood or sisterhood behavior and no one gets offended and so on and little by little it gets accepted by everyone.

Unrelated but atp if they aren't willing to stop joking about a member's look, we can only worry about the fans they influence cuz they will see these as normal jokes while they obvs aren't (didn't most of us learn during childhood that people's apparence aren't a joke?).
If they really are that close, let them not joke this way in front of the camera.

Last edited:

drknessbexposed

Established
Agree with you, I rember when tae said to jk 'use ur head jungk00k use ur head' bcs he cant tie flowers to his clothes, iam sorry bcs iam a teacher n phrase like that to someone who might not good at school is not appropriate,
But yaa their fans only said that only joking around, bt5 members re close one to another n its common to insult physical and the intelligence, nothing serious, and their fans start to copy what they doing to their family to their friends bcs why not?thats only joking
Exactly, you tell when someone is playing vs someone continuously making the same "joke" all of the time, some people hide how they really feel about someone in a joke until that person catches on, then will say it's not that serious. This is why it is important to know their boundaries and why people should also set boundaries for themselves, by doing so it will reveal if a person truly respects you, it's also a form of self - respect. "Idols" have a major influence on the youth, if they see celebrities bullying others they will think that's its ok, well some. However, they are still humans that sin like the rest of us, which explains why I hate calling them idols, they are not God.