BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
I noticed something in the 'Blood Sweat & Tears' music video. Jin presides over a table, where each member, as well as himself, have an apple on the plate. Apart from remembering a victim, while continuing the article, I thought a bit about the article on the MK-Ultra program that I would like to do. I thought back to a victim of the program that I met, among his drawings, he had made one on the 'game of death' (I named it that way, because it consists of throwing arrows and an ax on the victim). However, in Sehun's 'Obsession', he shoots himself, who on the other hand sits on a throne, surrounded by a miss arrow. Sehun, represents the Anti-Christ (the one who comes after Christ). Even if the character is represented by Lucifer (I do not choose to take him, since he also represents the mother). Sehun is linked to luck, he is for example in 'One Piece' represented by Luffy. Luffy is still saved inextremist from death. The Anti-Christ is actually tied with shamrocks, in a deck of cards. The game is also represented in the clip 'Married of the music' of Shinee, or other groups, where a target is drawn, as it is drawn on the tree of the drawing of the victim that I have meet. Jin is, moreover, in the choreography represents the tree, while V is the snake. Thus representing the tree of life, which gives two types of fruit, very marked, if we put human life, in a shape of eight. It then has two parts, prayed by Satan, the first is related to the taking of the passion fruit, aphrodisiac fruit, it represents the sexual act, but the second fruit represent by a race of apple, if cut in two represent the death, but also the position of its grains, is linked to the course of Venus. Except that this is the course, representing the first mother, linked to the earth. Where the second, related to the earth, they are both related to the physical body. And it is in this perspective that I thought, that the apples placed on the table, in truth, represents the body of Jin. Since being the tree, he then eats the fruits of it. As a reminder, through the sexual act, he recreated the creation of the world. And that the act of Jin, is meaning doubt representative of his last meal, since afterwards someone rings at his door. And the color of the sky, representative of the sunset. I had also made a descriptive reference to the history of the pelican, the representation would be more accurate with an African pelican. Who can feed himself to his own child, for the survival of this one. Like the body, the light, is reincarnated in Jesus, the light, the life of Man, who animates the body. Moreover, the ritual of taking the body is used, represented by the host. The bread in the form of a circle with reference to the sun. The meal is also a very important moment in Freemasonry. So much so that the blue part in the tapestries. (The color black being the same quarter in the circle, the cycle of life).

vic

Established
Because I get intuitive information about this all the time...
I have felt the warning since two years back repeatedly and since every other warning I have received was with reason, I know this is God telling me to keep my eyes open to not get swept away. Lately, the discomfort I have been feeling has multiplied which means the time for that event is near.
None of you have to believe me, because people believing in a human is not what I intend to achieve through this. Trust only God. I gave this warning because I felt I had to warn you guys so it wouldn't shock you too much when it happens or let your emotions carry you in the wrong direction.
Let me repeat this: No matter what happens, pray to God and trust in him. When someone gives you a warning, DON'T blindly believe them (not even me) but take it in the sense that you have to be more vigilant. Just because you have your eyes open now doesn't mean it would never get closed ever again. This is why we should be constantly 'vigilant'.
I hope I made things clear.
I hope you all have a great day!
Thank you for warning us. I get what you mean when you say you get intuitive information. As a kid I felt like I was part of the last generations but I thought I was just self-centered. Now I know I felt that way because we're living the last days. You are so right, in the end we need to trust ONLY God. Any human can be deceptive, even those who say "Lord, lord".

BTS are not trustworthy nor are they free of all responsibility. They are pushing a destructive agenda, their master is the devil. They know how to lie and play innocent. Don't be deceived by them. Pray for them if you feel like it but most importantly, pray for YOURSELF. That's how you properly love yourself, we need to stand strong not only for ourselves but also OTHERS who are still sleeping.

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

swayy000

Star
How do you know?
Nonetheless, I agree with you. No matter what these celebrities do, it shouldn't matter to us. And it shouldn't really intimidate us either because Christ is already the victor. Satan is the one behind all this mess and he has already been defeated. It's up to us to stay on the winning side by seeking the Lord in prayer, fasting and the Word. God is in control and it won't be too long before this world passes away and will be forgotten and peace and righteousness will reign forever.
"The grass withers, the flower fades but the Word of God shall stand forever" - Isaiah 40:8
AMEN! They wont deceive me anymore because the Holy Spirit has open my eyes. Let us pray for the members deliverance and for the fans who are still stuck :(

130713wdydi

Rookie
Are they dropping hints? Or is it purely your intuition?
Purely intuitive. Why I don't encourage this discussion is because it lies on the verge of gossiping, as the things I am warning about are yet to happen... God discourages gossiping. So I hope you guys would understand. The takeaway from this is to be vigilant. If He gives me the feeling that we must discuss about it, I promise you I will share more details.:)

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
I noticed something in the 'Blood Sweat & Tears' music video. Jin presides over a table, where each member, as well as himself, have an apple on the plate. Apart from remembering a victim, while continuing the article, I thought a bit about the article on the MK-Ultra program that I would like to do. I thought back to a victim of the program that I met, among his drawings, he had made one on the 'game of death' (I named it that way, because it consists of throwing arrows and an ax on the victim). However, in Sehun's 'Obsession', he shoots himself, who on the other hand sits on a throne, surrounded by a miss arrow. Sehun, represents the Anti-Christ (the one who comes after Christ). Even if the character is represented by Lucifer (I do not choose to take him, since he also represents the mother). Sehun is linked to luck, he is for example in 'One Piece' represented by Luffy. Luffy is still saved inextremist from death. The Anti-Christ is actually tied with shamrocks, in a deck of cards. The game is also represented in the clip 'Married of the music' of Shinee, or other groups, where a target is drawn, as it is drawn on the tree of the drawing of the victim that I have meet. Jin is, moreover, in the choreography represents the tree, while V is the snake. Thus representing the tree of life, which gives two types of fruit, very marked, if we put human life, in a shape of eight. It then has two parts, prayed by Satan, the first is related to the taking of the passion fruit, aphrodisiac fruit, it represents the sexual act, but the second fruit represent by a race of apple, if cut in two represent the death, but also the position of its grains, is linked to the course of Venus. Except that this is the course, representing the first mother, linked to the earth. Where the second, related to the earth, they are both related to the physical body. And it is in this perspective that I thought, that the apples placed on the table, in truth, represents the body of Jin. Since being the tree, he then eats the fruits of it. As a reminder, through the sexual act, he recreated the creation of the world. And that the act of Jin, is meaning doubt representative of his last meal, since afterwards someone rings at his door. And the color of the sky, representative of the sunset. I had also made a descriptive reference to the history of the pelican, the representation would be more accurate with an African pelican. Who can feed himself to his own child, for the survival of this one. Like the body, the light, is reincarnated in Jesus, the light, the life of Man, who animates the body. Moreover, the ritual of taking the body is used, represented by the host. The bread in the form of a circle with reference to the sun. The meal is also a very important moment in Freemasonry. So much so that the blue part in the tapestries. (The color black being the same quarter in the circle, the cycle of life).
Also wanted to add in the BS&T MV, the fallen angel statue that Jin kisses has the devil horn sign at the bottom left. bst.JPG

Shuna

Star
Speaking of the tree, Vmort selected articles from 'Vigilant Citizen', speaking of work of MK-Ultra victims and among these paintings he has that of a Kabbalistic part, where the tree of life is in the center. , and positions their victim in the center:
Key
The alter “Key” appears to have a profound understanding of the process of mind control and its underlying occult aspect. The name “Key” might refer to terms such as the “Key of the Mysteries” or “Solomon’s Key” as she seemed to have been programmed to understand some of the occult concepts utilized in mind control. Most of this alter’s works describe the programming process as a kabbalistic “Great Work”, with the Tree of Life (the main symbol of the Kaballah) as the main object of focus.

“It Happens” is an extremely detailed work describing the several layers of programming required to traumatize and program a mind control victim. The title “It Happens” is a disabused way of saying that … all of this really happened.

“It Happens” is comprised of overlapping layers surrounding a central figure: a helpless person strapped to a bed. The head is symbolically “decapitated” from the body using a line, representing the concept of dissociation. Each one of the overlapping layers contains a set of pictographs representing either traumatic events or occult symbolism. The outer layer depicts scenes of victims being electroshocked, hung from a tree, being caged, raped (sometimes with animals), caged, buried alive and more. From this outside layer, arrows point towards the second layer, which contains zodiac signs. According to F. Springmeier, zodiac signs are used as a code to assign and file body programs. The center layer surrounding the victim contains words such as “Hell”, “Devil”, “Blood” and “Kill” which are shock words used to further traumatize the victim.

This one, entitled “Golden Kaballa”, uses the same basic layout as the previous image but replaces scenes of trauma with occult symbols and the central figure with the kabbalistic Tree of Life. Each one of the Tree of Life’s colorful spheres, named Sephiroth, are used in Monarch mind control as “compartments” to store alter personas. The outer layer of the work contains the name of each of the ten spheres of the Tree of Life with its associated Hebrew letter.
By overlapping the trauma depicted in “It Happens” with occult aspects of “Golden Kabballah”, we get a complete idea of the process of mind control. They schematize, with near mathematical precision, a process that is described by authors on mind control such as Fritz Springmeier.

“The Cabala is synonymous with Hermeticism or Hermetic magic. The Cabala was jewish-babylonian magic. The jewish black magicians brought it to Europe. It began to get widespread notice in Europe after Enlightenment period. The great pyramid according to the occult is a symbol of the Cabalistic Tree of Life–the branches of the tree form the four streams or lines to the base of the pyramid. Because the Cabala is the basis of their hermetic magic, Illuminati systems will be fairly consistent in the make of a slave’s internal Tree of Life and Tree of Evil. (…)
The rooms of the tree of life have names. Essentially, every Illuminati hierarchy victim, has the Cabalistic tree of life placed in them. This tree lies below the other trees. The circles that make up the internal Cabalistic Tree of Life are called rooms or quads by the various survivors. Alters can use the internal Tree of Life to work magic internally. It also reminds deeper alters of cult control. The circles of the tree are rooms that can be entered into. Mt. Qabbalah is a figurative mountain in the Cabala.”
– Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Formula to Create a Mind Control Slave
This next piece, entitled “Seven Levels” is another highly detailed account of the process of dissociation.

Comprised of several layers, this works depicts, from bottom to top, the “evolution” of a slave from the hell of trauma to the “heavenly” feeling of dissociation. The bottom two layers depict several horrific scenes of trauma. For example, we see in the bottom left corner a pregnant woman giving birth to a dead child in a pool of blood under disturbing phrases such as “No Life”, “Death” and “Blood Death All Around”. There are also several caged children, others being electroshocked and others hung upside down. Inverted crosses are found all around these two bottom layers, reminding us that these traumatic events are Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA).

All of this trauma, pain, and suffering seems to be “channeled” towards the layers above, consisting of a plethora of occult symbols such as the Tree of Life, the signs of the zodiac and All-Seeing eyes. It is at this occult level that the transformation occurs.

The top layer represents the (only) escape to all this trauma: dissociation. It is represented by an angelic figure rising to the sky. Looking closely, however, we see an All-Seeing Eye in the sky, which reminds us that this escape is not true freedom, but a controlled state that has been induced by the handlers.
The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas (vigilantcitizen.com)

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Because I get intuitive information about this all the time...
I have felt the warning since two years back repeatedly and since every other warning I have received was with reason, I know this is God telling me to keep my eyes open to not get swept away. Lately, the discomfort I have been feeling has multiplied which means the time for that event is near.
None of you have to believe me, because people believing in a human is not what I intend to achieve through this. Trust only God. I gave this warning because I felt I had to warn you guys so it wouldn't shock you too much when it happens or let your emotions carry you in the wrong direction.
Let me repeat this: No matter what happens, pray to God and trust in him. When someone gives you a warning, DON'T blindly believe them (not even me) but take it in the sense that you have to be more vigilant. Just because you have your eyes open now doesn't mean it would never get closed ever again. This is why we should be constantly 'vigilant'.
I hope I made things clear.
I hope you all have a great day!
interesting. ive always thought about this, but maybe their plan also would be that bh ent. will make sure anyone who visits the concerts or events when things open back up have to be vaccinated

MariMarrie

Veteran
Guys, I have something weird to share. Take my advice part seriously but you can take the rest with a pinch of salt.
Advice: No matter what happens, pray to God that you won't get pulled by the currents of the world and go astray.
Why I am saying this now: BTS [a particular member(s)] is gearing up for a global agenda bigger and far worse than 'love yourself'. You will see what it is in the coming months.
Sorry for the doom and gloom. But this is pretty serious. I believe there is a 90% chance for this to happen (I am leaving a 10% margin for doubt) and once it does, its effects are gonna be huge. The ripples from this event will change the whole world. I am giving a warning to you guys because I don't want to see the ones with their eyes open go weak during that time.
I won't be speaking anymore about this. Keep praying to stay strong in God.
Cant imagine if they would do something more than what they doing right now,
Cant imagine the effect even right now their fans can said like this

swayy000

Star
Cant imagine if they would do something more than what they doing right now,
Cant imagine the effect even right now their fans can said like this
Help people by what? Luring their fans into hell and destruction because of idolatry and many other sins?? They literally said it in their Pied Piper song. These fans seriously need to wake up from bts lalaland . These boys aren't their lord and saviors. They are the complete opposite, and the support they TRULY need are our prayers. And lmaoo you know whats ironic? Look at the users profile pic:
namjoon.jpg
They don't even realize it. Namjoons favorite pose- one eye symbolism.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Sans titre-1.jpg
1614373561529.png
The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas (vigilantcitizen.com)

Two limbs follow, where the master shows human meat in front of them, then looks at himself sexually. Soobin to an iron rope, resembling a choke rope, in another photo he wears a collar with a point pointing at him:
708128d7e0dee0ace93308e8de14854a.jpg.
In the clip, he talks about a longing love for his mother, the moon (Satan). The same love theme, compare to the Little Prince: Jimin's BTS Comeback Trailer 'LOVE YOURSELF 承 Her' Serendipity '.

The red of corpses, whether in the Comeback Trailer 'MAP OF THE SOUL: 7' Interlude: Shadow 'by Suga, as well as in the Concept Teaser 2' RAIN (비) - WHY DON'T WE (Feat. 청하 ( CHUNG HA)) 'next to the tree, on the left (this part of the tree, the god of this part is prayed by these people, on one of the tables, it is the cross upside down, that of the sacrifice, which is represented), the base on the ground, can bring to mind the well, those who send the sacrifices, visible in some paintings. Like the burial of the body under the tree. Nourishing the tree, example with this representation of the tree:
1614384809299.png
The red balloons representing the victims, the black balloons exhausted the past victims (of the degradation of the blood, or the black matter. Representations visible in the clip 'Electric Kiss' of EXO, where DO is lying on it, surround the TVs of the program, also visible in the manga 'Black Clover', also visible in opening 10).
This tree is also visible in the representation of BTS, to represent in the form of a basement, to surround magicians, members of Freemasonry, members of the Illuminati.

In EXO's 'Lycky One' the floor is white, surrounded by red lines, in the manga 'Evangelion' a similar piece, but gray concrete, appears when Shinji plays the piano with Kaworu, next to a youngster. tree, in 'LORD 2' a Chinese film, where Kris took part, the girl he accompanies him sacrifices her right arm to open a passage which leads to Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh and Enkidu are the Babylonian gods, this is the oldest story that exists. In relation to the Bible, Enkidu is the Christ, and Gilgamesh is the Antichrist.

Masters wear SM outfits. Watch the clip '강 다니엘 (KANGDANIEL) - PARANOIA M / V' where the people who watch it at night, what comes in at night, is by its outfit looks like the dummy body built in NFB's 'Why'. The dummy body, besides making me think of the X-members of EXO. My reminiscent of the people in the RAP Monster clip 'Mono', but also of the game 'Little Nightmare' where the dead bodies of men are used as clothing for demons. Human meat-eating demons, as in the manga 'Promised Neverland', where demons also have an odd form, and former victims become managers.

In Matrix, the encoding of the Matrix carries the color green, color of the program, color of the snake, it is directed by an AI. The form of the demons also includes, for some a camera, as in the clip 'Do Or Die' by Alexa.

In the old articles, I put a picture of Sehun, lying white petals on the ground, here is one with red petals, of an MK-Ultra victim:
Judy

Waiting Rose

Crying Rose
The victim also wears a rose when it is on the chair. Chair found in the game 'Little Nightmare' where Mono. At the end surrounded by eyes, represent the rapists. In Doctor Who, the Daleks have a very slow degradation time, the white clones also have a degradation, certainly faster, but which leaves in both cases the eyes. In the game 'Shady Part of Me', the eyes are centers of surveillance, and in a classic cell, the porthole or opening allowing to see inside. But also, in the game 'Shady Part of Me' , shows statues that look and judge, same styles as the statues of directors, in the character's first and good dream, taking place in a library. As in the trailer for Jin, where two statues dominate Jin, in his 'Short Film # 7 AWAKE' by WINGS. The two dominant heads on columns. The representation of a victim, whose head is cut off and his head changing by a counter pea leaning more or less on each side. The victim is seated on a chair.

Link to the subject compiling Illuminati works, direct link to Vmort's post, link to other articles:

In Doctor Who, it's interesting that the Daleks are made up of different races of aliens, who inside the machine are literally brainwashed, at first to the point of losing all emotions. First, they cannot speak without the machine saying 'exterminated', Simple machinery, the victim is seated, the machine is built on the model of the wheelchair of the creator of these machines. At the end of his life, he asks the doctor, if he did well, that he wanted to save his people, which brings to mind the MK-Ultra victims. The wheelchair reminded me of Sulli's music video. Speaking of wheelchairs, a lot of representation exists, making a puppet. Posters of the Daleks appear in the BTS school, in the second clip, depicting the MK-Ultra system, the MK-Ultra center school and the girl is Satan. In certain representations, in one of the paintings: a robot draws, a painting (surely the victim), in the distance, gables are connected to a brain, his brain lying on the ground.

Last edited:

vic

Established
You are right. They are truly evil. They will try to lure people to their trap anyways. When you are feeling any kind of emotion(loving, caring, mothering, babying, pitying etc) for them they are gonna try their best to make you weak for them through that. Cz thats how they are groomed from young age and they are bound to do that for their god:) Where a normal person can change their religion, they cant. Blind people cant see anything yet everything is just right in front of them, even step by step how they lure people, how they get initiated to the evil world, how they dont care about fans, let alone woke people. Haha this tactic always has been used to brainwash people and will be used till the end of times.
Actually it is not impossible for them to change their religion. It's a lie of the devil. Nothing's impossible for the true & living God, JESUS

But you are right about everything else. Just so all of you remember, this is who they really are (from FAKE LOVE Extended version):
cloaks.png

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Actually it is not impossible for them to change their religion. It's a lie of the devil. Nothing's impossible for the true & living God, JESUS

But you are right about everything else. Just so all of you remember, this is who they really are (from FAKE LOVE Extended version):
View attachment 52653
also those robes and masks they are wearing are from the movie eyes wide shut, a movie that exposed the elites "parties". The director of that movie died soon after it was released, but we all know he was killed.
Vigilant citizen made an article on it if anyone wants to see:

swayy000

Star
You are right. They are truly evil. They will try to lure people to their trap anyways. When you are feeling any kind of emotion(loving, caring, mothering, babying, pitying etc) for them they are gonna try their best to make you weak for them through that. Cz thats how they are groomed from young age and they are bound to do that for their god:) Where a normal person can change their religion, they cant. Blind people cant see anything yet everything is just right in front of them, even step by step how they lure people, how they get initiated to the evil world, how they dont care about fans, let alone woke people. Haha this tactic always has been used to brainwash people and will be used till the end of times.
yup, they can change, but i imagine it'd be hard given the industry they are in. However nothing is impossible if they turn to Christ.

LilaqQen

Established

View attachment 52653
In secret masonic meetings, they wear cloaks and masks too in order to hide themselves. I wonder if BT!s also goes to these kind of meetings. I remember their On performance video from last year where they had that creepy intro with their red cloaks and evil glances. Maybe they smile and laugh at people's faces but what if they are emotionless and careless about people in real life?

AmazingGrace

Established
In secret masonic meetings, they wear cloaks and masks too in order to hide themselves. I wonder if BT!s also goes to these kind of meetings. I remember their On performance video from last year where they had that creepy intro with their red cloaks and evil glances. Maybe they smile and laugh at people's faces but what if they are emotionless and careless about people in real life?
If you go to and read pages 200 to 300 in this thread there was a person (Bae Yeon Hee) who claimed to be ex-satanist. If what he said is true, then BT5 are very deep in this and go to this kind of meetings.