BTS discussion thread

craniumind

Established
Hey everyone, did you know that CL's mother passed away recently, like, i was surprised but definitely not shocked since we already talked about rituals and stuff. Do you think it has something to do with the industry and sacrifices?
I saw that!!!

theartbook35

Veteran
Hey everyone, did you know that CL's mother passed away recently, like, i was surprised but definitely not shocked since we already talked about rituals and stuff. Do you think it has something to do with the industry and sacrifices?
I read about it the other day. It's absolutely heartbreaking. She died of a heart attack.

Only thing of significance that I noticed, is that she died on Jan. 23rd, and that specific date has importance to me personally, since it's the date my favorite painter (Salvador Dali) died, and also the date I began teaching. A lot of unique things in history have happened on this date: https://www.onthisday.com/day/january/23

Jan. 23rd 2020 is also when China locked down Wuhan due to covid-19.

_a__79

i think this is the year of Bts disbanding, army should prepared for that
I’ve looked at this and another thread and wow not as innocent as they’re portraying. If they disband it’s best hopefully the spell breaks for their fans. They don’t seem like bad men, find myself enjoying their videos before I snap out, their energy is addictive. hopefully they are able to get out of this shit If not then that’s on them I guess. I feel most sorry for the youngest tho, so damn young when he entered, had to follow he didn’t know any better. I’ll pray for them

Kittyn

Established
This is off topic: did anyone see minho from Shinee on Jessi interview? I thought it was cute.
Yeah he's here and I cannot wait for him for his comeback! Hehe sorry yeah off topic but I like him and knetz especially male ones admitted they like him when he entered the military service and was supposedly out earlier than he should be buy he stayed longer just to fulfill the mentioned date for his completed military enlistment date.

Handsome, strong and have brains. It's hard to join and be accepted on Marines.

queen82

Star
I’ve looked at this and another thread and wow not as innocent as they’re portraying. If they disband it’s best hopefully the spell breaks for their fans. They don’t seem like bad men, find myself enjoying their videos before I snap out, their energy is addictive. hopefully they are able to get out of this shit If not then that’s on them I guess. I feel most sorry for the youngest tho, so damn young when he entered, had to follow he didn’t know any better. I’ll pray for them
i feel sorry for them too but at least if they disband ,they would have more free time to have relationships etc

AmazingGrace

Established
I'm afraid the fans will be sad for a time but then they'll simply look for a replacement in another groups, because it's already their lifestyle to daily follow a group and also because they are under a spell, as you mentioned, and I doubt it will break just because b+es will be gone. I think it's like a drug. If the best one is not available, you look for different one. Other thing I'm afraid that will happen is that fans will get very depressed and suicidal, because many of them claim the group is their reason to live. Truly sad, I wish they'll be able to wake up from this dream and find much better reasons to live.

Iknewit

Rookie
we know what happened to the people that rebelled against them , i'm kinda worried about him too
I'm always responding a month late to things, but very true. They knew from beforehand that they were nominated. They literally set up to film and everything with a high definition camera and multiple staff. Not only that Columbia started pushing Dynamite again about two weeks for nominations, so they knew

Shuna

Star
Just wanna quote this old post. Their whole albums name is BE so i wonder if it actually represents the freemasnory BEEHIVE or bee symbol labeling them as faithful workers for the elite.
I know they have a concept of being, of self. I haven't really looked into the subject yet, so I won't expand on it.

On the other hand, speaking of a beehive, the representation of it is very often represented as the house of Satan, since the queen's house, it is also the form used for the very first coolers.

Lostgirl

Rookie
Hey guys!

I had a post not too long ago that was a message to the boys. It was during the time we speculated that they were watching the thread.

I had asked the boys to say something about Australia if they are watching this thread.

I am very skeptical generally but I stumbled across J-hope's v-live and he had a doll with a design that matches the Australian flag. As far as I am aware, he has never done a v-live with the doll at the back. Here is the video:

Also, they did a video for life goes on (video call version) and J-hope literally points at the doll. Here is the video and it happens at 2:37

Unfortunately, I deleted that post but I am sure someone might remember. I am genuinely creeped out right now but still heavily skeptical.
Does anyone remember?

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
Hey guys!

I had a post not too long ago that was a message to the boys. It was during the time we speculated that they were watching the thread.

I had asked the boys to say something about Australia if they are watching this thread.

I am very skeptical generally but I stumbled across J-hope's v-live and he had a doll with a design that matches the Australian flag. As far as I am aware, he has never done a v-live with the doll at the back. Here is the video:

Also, they did a video for life goes on (video call version) and J-hope literally points at the doll. Here is the video and it happens at 2:37

Unfortunately, I deleted that post but I am sure someone might remember. I am genuinely creeped out right now but still heavily skeptical.
Does anyone remember?
(lol I'm never deleting my posts again)
I do remember that post... But I am still quite skeptical about the whole thing...