BTS discussion thread

Hey, y'all. I haven't been around here for a while because of school and low motivation.

When celebrities are under MK ultra mind control, it usually starts to fall apart between the ages of 27-30. The MK ultra slaves start acting erratically and start having breakdowns. To try and fix this, the handlers normally put up a fake cover up. The cover ups that are mostly use is rehab or surgery. So, that is probably why so many idols "commited suicide" when they were at the age of 27. And that is probably why Suga went to get "shoulder surgery"

theartbook35

Veteran
Hey, y'all. I haven't been around here for a while because of school and low motivation.

When celebrities are under MK ultra mind control, it usually starts to fall apart between the ages of 27-30. The MK ultra slaves start acting erratically and start having breakdowns. To try and fix this, the handlers normally put up a fake cover up. The cover ups that are mostly use is rehab or surgery. So, that is probably why so many idols "commited suicide" when they were at the age of 27. And that is probably why Suga went to get "shoulder surgery"
I saw people on another website talking about the shoulder surgery being a cover up for something else.

I agree that cover ups happen, and are usually the surgeries and rehabs like you said.

I assume that it's hard at the age of 27, which is when the human brain on average fully myelinates, to easily fall for brainwashing. The brain is more aware of life and set in it's ways. Harder to let go of certain things in favor of something different.

However, YG's shoulder surgery does check out as legitimate. I'm not saying this because I bring him up so often on this thread... But because his shoulder injury is well documented in a lot of video content, as in, YG finally opening up about it before anyone else (B!g H!t included) new about it. Long story short, he was hit by a car, his shoulder was ran over, and on top of that it was a hit and run. A lot of their choreography has had to be modified for YG, for example, the move in Dionysus where they all fall flat as a group, changed to them kneeling down.

I'd love to hear what you think about NJ's nose job. B!g H!t actually made a statement about that one, years ago, happily announced his nose job like it was no big deal for an idol to get plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is common for idols but it's still a weirdly secretive thing. BH never announced plastic surgeries of the other band members, and it's obvious many of them have had PS.

I saw people on another website talking about the shoulder surgery being a cover up for something else.

I agree that cover ups happen, and are usually the surgeries and rehabs like you said.

I assume that it's hard at the age of 27, which is when the human brain on average fully myelinates, to easily fall for brainwashing. The brain is more aware of life and set in it's ways. Harder to let go of certain things in favor of something different.

However, YG's shoulder surgery does check out as legitimate. I'm not saying this because I bring him up so often on this thread... But because his shoulder injury is well documented in a lot of video content, as in, YG finally opening up about it before anyone else (B!g H!t included) new about it. Long story short, he was hit by a car, his shoulder was ran over, and on top of that it was a hit and run. A lot of their choreography has had to be modified for YG, for example, the move in Dionysus where they all fall flat as a group, changed to them kneeling down.

I'd love to hear what you think about NJ's nose job. B!g H!t actually made a statement about that one, years ago, happily announced his nose job like it was no big deal for an idol to get plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is common for idols but it's still a weirdly secretive thing. BH never announced plastic surgeries of the other band members, and it's obvious many of them have had PS.
Probably because they needed to make sure little namjoonie wouldnt do anything stupid.

MariMarrie

Veteran

Maybe BH want have an image that their idols is pure, innocent and doing a plastic surgery only for their health, meanwhile

swayy000

Star
Maybe BH want have an image that their idols is pure, innocent and doing a plastic surgery only for their health, meanwhile

yeah its sad i think some of the members from t ex t got plastic surgery too. whats even more f'd up is that they were probably around 16-17 when they got it :(

Kittyn

Established

Jealous of Beenzino, if I become a Korean celebrity, I'll choose his. He has many fans and many views despite of being a freelance musician. He had guestings and colllaborations. He earns well and is able to let out his creativity. Had a German gf and his fans aren't warfreaks. He's almost done with his military service and best of all, he's sane and good looking for his age and did not get plastic surgery. Not that I am saying PS is bad but I love how he is not insecure with his looks despite having an opportunity to be in a boy group if he will do PS.

queen82

Star

yes plastic surgeries for health , yes ahahhah

swayy000

Star
Jealous of Beenzino, if I become a Korean celebrity, I'll choose his. He has many fans and many views despite of being a freelance musician. He had guestings and colllaborations. He earns well and is able to let out his creativity. Had a German gf and his fans aren't warfreaks. He's almost done with his military service and best of all, he's sane and good looking for his age and did not get plastic surgery. Not that I am saying PS is bad but I love how he is not insecure with his looks despite having an opportunity to be in a boy group if he will do PS.
his jaw looks perfectly fine too, there was nothing he had to change

swayy000

Star
There is nothing wrong with getting plastic surgery at those ages.
yes, i never said anything was wrong with it. the problem I have is that bang p3d0 probably told them that they had to get plastic surgery before they could debut, like he did to Beenzin0. Something about older people telling you, especially at that young age, that you have to get plastic surgery in order to fit a beauty standard or to make it in the group doesn't sit right with me.

edit: i should have been more specific with what i said, when i said that its f'd up i was meaning to the fact that he probably made them get it at that age.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
his jaw looks perfectly fine too, there was nothing he had to change
Yes, Beenzino is a good looking man. Having such prominent bone structure is lovely.

I have nothing against people who choose plastic surgery for themselves without influence from other people, companies/organizations or society. Your body, your choice. I don't have any judgement toward people who are forced or coerced to get PS either, just sympathy for them because it's hard to resist being bullied when you're in a position of wanting success. All in all, I think the whole situation is sad.

swayy000

Star
Yes, Beenzino is a good looking man. Having such prominent bone structure is lovely.

I have nothing against people who choose plastic surgery for themselves without influence from other people, companies/organizations or society. Your body, your choice. I don't have any judgement toward people who are forced or coerced to get PS either, just sympathy for them because it's hard to resist being bullied when you're in a position of wanting success. All in all, I think the whole situation is sad.
exactly. what i was trying to say with t ex t is that they were probably forced or coerced at a young age to get it before they could debut.

queen82

Star
yes, i never said anything was wrong with it. the problem I have is that bang p3d0 probably told them that they had to get plastic surgery before they could debut, like he did to Beenzin0. Something about older people telling you, especially at that young age, that you have to get plastic surgery in order to fit a beauty standard or to make it in the group doesn't sit right with me.

edit: i should have been more specific with what i said, when i said that its f'd up i was meaning to the fact that he probably made them get it at that age.
do you think that Bts have plastic surgeries before they debut too?they looks more natural at the beginning