BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
Has anyone else noticed that alot of celebrities and kp0p bands are wearing this clothing by designer Marine Serre?

marine 8.jpg

marine 1.jpg
I first noticed it awhile back in Beyonce's music video called already for black is king, and that whole movie was filled with satanic imagrey and occult symbolism, but I feel like the clothing choice that she wore also meant something evil
marine 2.jpg
then i saw THIS for their spring/summer digital fashion showcase
ywywmagazine_insight_Marine-Serre-1.jpg
super creepy, definetly sinister too. They end up tattooing those cresent moons on that persons body.
Screen-Shot-2020-09-29-at-5.52.51-PM.png
^and then this happens
you can watch the video:
and ever since beyonce released black is king, i noticed alot of kp0p idols are wearing this brand in their music videos
marine 5.jpg
marine 4.jpg

Others to mention are Hw@sa, hyun@, bl@ckpink, etc.

Clearly there's something about this clothing brand that is off, starting from the designs. But what do you guys think?
marine 7.jpg
, marine serre 3.jpg

lemonlover

Rookie
Has anyone else noticed that alot of celebrities and kp0p bands are wearing this clothing by designer Marine Serre?

View attachment 51609

View attachment 51610
I first noticed it awhile back in Beyonce's music video called already for black is king, and that whole movie was filled with satanic imagrey and occult symbolism, but I feel like the clothing choice that she wore also meant something evil
View attachment 51611
View attachment 51616
super creepy, definetly sinister too. They end up tattooing those cresent moons on that persons body.
View attachment 51617
^and then this happens
you can watch the video:
and ever since beyonce released black is king, i noticed alot of kp0p idols are wearing this brand in their music videos
View attachment 51612
View attachment 51613

Clearly there's something about this clothing brand that is off, starting from the designs. But what do you guys think?
View attachment 51615
, View attachment 51614
whoa very creepy indeed. idk maybe they are being told to promote that brand or its a signal for sumn going on behind the scenes. That vid is really creepy tho , how to unsee

queen82

Star

View attachment 51609

View attachment 51610
View attachment 51611
View attachment 51616
View attachment 51617
^and then this happens
you can watch the video:
View attachment 51612
View attachment 51613

View attachment 51615
, View attachment 51614
ugly clothes ...

i dont think you guys understand that people cant be mind controlled after the age of 8. thats when they can form the base of programming after that the personality is already developed and cant be messed with to that extent. even if they sold their soul and did all that shit they can't have programmers or handlers. the whole mk ultra programming won't have worked considering most joined in their very late teens.

theartbook35

Veteran
When they say "having a relationship", do they mean "having sex" or "making out"? Cause what's considered scandalous in SK is not that big of a deal to most Westerners. The legal age of consent for sex in SK is 20, believe it or not, and they are real big on no sex before marriage, keeping their teens from getting down with each other (they do it anyway, cause teens are like that).

Half of the idols we see, are actually virgins. That may seem farfetched but most idols from moderately big or really big companies are wealthy. Wealthy kids are kept under lock and key and prepared by their parents from a crazy young age to be well-educated to get a high paying job later in life and be successful. A portion of those kids, mostly boys, are prepared for an athletic career, in the hope they'll participate in enough competitions to earn status and medals for their country, so they can be excused from mandatory military service.

theartbook35

Veteran
i dont think you guys understand that people cant be mind controlled after the age of 8. thats when they can form the base of programming after that the personality is already developed and cant be messed with to that extent. even if they sold their soul and did all that shit they can't have programmers or handlers. the whole mk ultra programming won't have worked considering most joined in their very late teens.
This is not accurate, and I want to shed some light on human brain development and how brainwashing and cult mechanics work. The reason I'm saying all that I've said below, it's not an attack on anyone, it's just that I studied Anthropology in college, and Psychology as well, plus have taught children for 15 years so these are things I have to be knowledgeable in, in order to do my job. Not that understanding the sickness behind cult mechanics is necessary to teach a 2 year old, cause it's not, it's just one of the things you come to understand after delving into these subjects for many years.

Age 7 - 8 is a point of maturity for young people, when they cross over from early childhood to adolescence, and begin grasping empathy and common sense. Personality continues to grow throughout childhood, teen years and adulthood. This is based heavily on genetics, education, and economic status.

Plenty of adults have been brainwashed and programmed in adulthood. Humans are naturally social and crave a sense of togetherness and belonging. This is why the pandemic has caused a severe laziness in society, because humans become "depressed" when they don't have typical social bonding for long periods of time. A classic example of programming is the Jim Jones massacre. JJ used specific techniques to preach to people, inspire them, offer them warmth and promises. Then he took their money. Praised them for giving to him, for contributing to their cause, which caused those people to feel like they made a difference and did good. Con artists/cult leaders are very good at identifying what people want and making them think it is being given to them. Once JJ had people in his grasp, isolated from society, he had minions who would watch others. Any time someone would stray, they'd be confronted and accused of being harmful to the cult in some way or another. Made to feel guilty for straying. Anyone who is thinking of leaving, or trying to leave, will be surrounded by "love", not real love, but the illusion of love. They'll be physically engulfed, reassured, guarded, until they break down and submit. This is how he was able to convince people to poison their babies.

I know it may seem like there's no way you or anyone else would do something like poison your baby, and under normal circumstances, you wouldn't. However, trapped in a cult, your natural fear of rejection, guilt and losing that social bond your instincts crave will always get the better of you. This is also why people who are neuro-divergent (autistic, basically), don't end up in cults at all, or if they do end up in them, don't stay long. Cult leaders don't target these people because they don't have the same social instincts as the neurotypical, and are too hard to control. The economically challenged, disabled, minorities, those are the people cult leaders want. They are the most vulnerable and easily influenced. Cult leaders also like to get ahold of people with kids, because if they can brainwash the children, they can use the children as weapons to anchor the parents. Such as, "See how happy your child is? If you leave your child won't be happy anymore. You want your child to be happy right? I want that too. Stay and we can be happy together."

I hope all of that made sense!

Last edited:

queen82

Star
When they say "having a relationship", do they mean "having sex" or "making out"? Cause what's considered scandalous in SK is not that big of a deal to most Westerners. The legal age of consent for sex in SK is 20, believe it or not, and they are real big on no sex before marriage, keeping their teens from getting down with each other (they do it anyway, cause teens are like that).

Half of the idols we see, are actually virgins. That may seem farfetched but most idols from moderately big or really big companies are wealthy. Wealthy kids are kept under lock and key and prepared by their parents from a crazy young age to be well-educated to get a high paying job later in life and be successful. A portion of those kids, mostly boys, are prepared for an athletic career, in the hope they'll participate in enough competitions to earn status and medals for their country, so they can be excused from mandatory military service.
i have a feeling that most of these idols have sex before 20...

130713wdydi

Rookie
This is not accurate, and I want to shed some light on human brain development and how brainwashing and cult mechanics work. The reason I'm saying all that I've said below, it's not an attack on anyone, it's just that I studied Anthropology in college, and Psychology as well, plus have taught children for 15 years so these are things I have to be knowledgeable in, in order to do my job. Not that understanding the sickness behind cult mechanics is necessary to teach a 2 year old, cause it's not, it's just one of the things you come to understand after delving into these subjects for many years.

Age 7 - 8 is a point of maturity for young people, when they cross over from early childhood to adolescence, and begin grasping empathy and common sense. Personality continues to grow throughout childhood, teen years and adulthood. This is based heavily on genetics, education, and economic status.

Plenty of adults have been brainwashed and programmed in adulthood. Humans are naturally social and crave a sense of togetherness and belonging. This is why the pandemic has caused a severe laziness in society, because humans become "depressed" when they don't have typical social bonding for long periods of time. A classic example of programming is the Jim Jones massacre. JJ used specific techniques to preach to people, inspire them, offer them warmth and promises. Then he took their money. Praised them for giving to him, for contributing to their cause, which caused those people to feel like they made a difference and did good. Con artists/cult leaders are very good at identifying what people want and making them think it is being given to them. Once JJ had people in his grasp, isolated from society, he had minions who would watch others. Any time someone would stray, they'd be confronted and accused of being harmful to the cult in some way or another. Made to feel guilty for straying. Anyone who is thinking of leaving, or trying to leave, will be surrounded by "love", not real love, but the illusion of love. They'll be physically engulfed, reassured, guarded, until they break down and submit. This is how he was able to convince people to poison their babies.

I know it may seem like there's no way you or anyone else would do something like poison your baby, and under normal circumstances, you wouldn't. However, trapped in a cult, your natural fear of rejection, guilt and losing that social bond your instincts crave will always get the better of you. This is also why people who are neuro-divergent (autistic, basically), don't end up in cults at all, or if they do end up in them, don't stay long. Cult leaders don't target these people because they don't have the same social instincts as the neurotypical, and are too hard to control. The economically challenged, disabled, minorities, those are the people cult leaders want. They are the most vulnerable and easily influenced. Cult leaders also like to get ahold of people with kids, because if they can brainwash the children, they can use the children as weapons to anchor the parents. Such as, "See how happy your child is? If you leave your child won't be happy anymore. You want your child to be happy right? I want that too. Stay and we can be happy together."

I hope all of that made sense!
This!
Plus, subliminals are also extremely powerful. Some common misconceptions of subliminals are that:
1) It only works if it is in a language that u understand ( fact: it doesn't have to. Demonic subliminals are not immediately recognizable to a normal person but may cause minor to major discomfort for sensitive people)
2) It only works on vulnerable groups like people with mental health issues, low self-esteem etc (fact: no. Subliminals can be tailored for an entire population. More than what is in the subliminal, it is the frequency that affects people)
3)Subliminals are small whispers u hear in the background of a song or video (fact: That only happens when a beginner tries to create subliminals. The experts who create the real deal can hide it in the most obvious place in the least obvious manner)
There are a lot more topics when it comes to manipulation and it is important to remember that mental manipulation can happen to anyone at any time, no matter their age, core beliefs or strength of mentality. Just take the case of deception by mentalists. If they can perform silly magic tricks using mental manipulation in such a short time just for the sake of entertainment, just think how much more those techniques have a scope when in the hands of those with an agenda...

LilaqQen

Established

You think so? For me, none of them are innocent. And if we look at idols like V or Jin, who mostly break the rules, it seems impossible. But you can be right also

Openso15t

Rookie
Guys, please don’t delete any more posts we have all worked very hard to find out what we wanted to and it’s a waste to delete it
Don’t let fear silence you,
I think it would be a huge waste if we deleted posts so I hope you reconsider if you’re thinking of doing that.

theartbook35

Veteran
You think so? For me, none of them are innocent. And if we look at idols like V or Jin, who mostly break the rules, it seems impossible. But you can be right also
Yeah, I do. They don't have time to have sex or simply make out in their teen years. Wealthy Korean parents don't give their kids/teens much, if any free time.

Openso15t

Rookie
Hello guys, so sometimes when I sleep, I feel like I am stuck. There is like a moment where my body freezes and does not move and everything is dark and I am not able to move. It feels like time has stopped. It feels like everything has stopped and everything is staying still. There is nobody their it is just me. I am not able to feel everything there is only darkness. So what does this mean? This happens sometimes when I sleep. And sometimes I feel like I have time traveled. I know this sounds stupid. I remember coming to America in 2-second grade and then suddenly I am in 7th grade. It feels like I get a taste of each year. It feels like I do not get to experience a full year. It feels like I experience few days of each year and then go to the next year. If that even makes sense. So what does all of this mean?

helloyall

Established
Hello guys, so sometimes when I sleep, I feel like I am stuck. There is like a moment where my body freezes and does not move and everything is dark and I am not able to move. It feels like time has stopped. It feels like everything has stopped and everything is staying still. There is nobody their it is just me. I am not able to feel everything there is only darkness. So what does this mean? This happens sometimes when I sleep. And sometimes I feel like I have time traveled. I know this sounds stupid. I remember coming to America in 2-second grade and then suddenly I am in 7th grade. It feels like I get a taste of each year. It feels like I do not get to experience a full year. It feels like I experience few days of each year and then go to the next year. If that even makes sense. So what does all of this mean?
Hello, this is sleep paralysis, I think?
Google it and u might find answers to your questions ;) (I'm sorry it's because I'm not sure)

craniumind

Established
Okay, my interpretation of this is you are in some way bound to your past due to fear. The fact you are re-living your former school years means you cannot move forward. Perhaps you are in school and struggling or out of school and struggling. As another person mentioned, it is sleep paralysis as well. This is spiritually negative.

The darkness you feel while being unable to move is the demonic spirit. Do you see yourself taking exams in your former classrooms? Do you see yourself walking the hallways of your former schools? These represent your progress in life.

When we take exams in our lives and pass, we move forward and forward until we graduate and get our careers. However you are going backward to a place you have already moved on from. Maybe ask yourself if you have a fear of failure. This can be a way for that spirit paralyzing you in the night to have access to you.

In my opinion, the time traveling part seems to be being stuck in a matrix... like a dream world you don't have control over. Like you don't have control over whether you progress forward and therefore no control over your destiny. Consider if something hurtful or bad happened during those years and if you have actually emotionally moved on from it.

queen82

Star
it was a sleep paralysis , it happened to me too, in certain periods, when i was stressed or something

vic

Established
I used to lurk in lucid dreaming forums, and in those circles, sleep paralysis was thought to be purely scientifical. As in your body is always paralyzed when you sleep and sometimes your body just doesn't wake up as fast as your mind does (or your body falls asleep before your mind does), which results in SP. I used to believe this bc I've had plenty of SPs that were not scary at all. That being said, my views have changed since then. I don't know if there is a difference between a spiritual and a "normal" sleep paralysis, they could all be spiritual or maybe both tbh, but I thought I'd give my two cents on this anyway.