BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
hi guys , I was so happy to find this forum thingie cuz I got a lot of attacks when I left kpop recently from people who didnt believe me. God showed me it's bad and i also saw those vids from JD and other detailed ones. Whew since there's so many people here , im def not crazy. I managed to get a few friends out of it too so ye let's keep praying for the ones who haven't woken up
Welcome!

vic

Established
their posts have been deleted!! yay!!

remember, (unless the legal system is unjust) we can't be accused of defamation as we are not spreading false information with the intent of harming someone, which is pretty much what defamation is defined as. actually we're doing the opposite. that person admitted to being aware of the elite so what we discuss shouldn't be far-fetched in their mindset, either. it's so backwards. pray for the deceived

theartbook35

Veteran
So I just now read through all of the chaos here and I'm sorry I wasn't on here sooner to respond to the nonsense Sirone_san was saying, and report them for their less than desirable behavior.

I personally am not a religious person, I think out of everyone here I am the least interested in symbolism, and mostly interested in the darker side of B+S, BH and Kpop in general (plus the gossip that accompanies it). But even so, you guys are dramatically different from me and I am totally cool with that. I don't think it's that hard to have beliefs/thoughts at opposite ends of the spectrum and still get along. I guess my point here is that we're all so good at having a respectful discussion with such unique thoughts and beliefs, and I don't understand why someone can't do the same.

Sirone_san coming in and trying to force their ideas and non-beliefs on us is no different than people who try to force their religion on others. Just cause you're pagan and practice magic doesn't mean you have the right to attack people.

I have friends who do tarot readings and other friends who are Christian. Friends who are Muslim and friends who worship nothing. At the end of the day they all treat me well and that's honestly all I need from them. I don't know if I can really say that most of you are friends of mine, because this is the internet and we don't really "know" each other, but you've always treated me well and like I said that's really all I need.

Also, I'm so sick of the B+S fandom calling every opinion/thought/idea they don't like "defamation". It's like the entire fandom are suddenly lawyers... We can talk about whatever we want to talk about, and that's that.

In other news, maybe some of you noticed that the B+S youtube page released a video today of YG practicing for his sword dance from the Daechwita video. I think that's so interesting considering that right before that BH bought Vlive. I think all of you are right, that when anything corporate happens in BH, B+S content comes out. Seriously, this sword dance practice is from the middle of 2020, and they are just now releasing it? Why did they sit on this for so long? I swear they must have a ton of random content in reserve for whenever they need it. YG probably really wanted people to see him practicing (cause this is WAY cool) and imagine BH going up to him and saying they'll keep it in reserve until they need to make it public when their next big thing happens inside the company. I'd be so mad about that if I were in his shoes.

Last edited:

craniumind

Established
Ugh it is low key annoying when people (actually that one poster in this thread) think anything from God is the result of "colonization ". Come on!

History clearly shows monotheistic religions, such as Christianity, were already wide spread in various African countries before any "colonizers" arrived.

And these colonizers were NOT Christian. They were pagan rosicrucians lol

Lostgirl

Rookie
Hey guys!

That was really juicy lol.

I just wanted to say something. I hope no one takes me the wrong way.

This is a forum where we discuss different theories. It’s a place where we can express our own thoughts and opinions.

That user was a troll but I don’t think they should have been reported. Those things stop us from engaging in meaningful discussions and actually progressing as a community. I know they were trolling and hating on monotheistic faiths but at the end of the day, it’s he/she’s right to do so.

Even if they are pagan, they should still have the right to express their thoughts. I’m Muslim and I have no problem what so ever with the users here posting things about the Christian faith. At times, they might even low-key jab at Islam but at the end of the day, they have the full rights to do so.

I think we can all agree that the best way to deal with trolls is with kindness. Even if they were pagan, it should not make a difference to us. They are still our brother/sister in humanity. If they think Christianity or any other monotheistic faith is terrible, then they will have to answer for that in the hereafter.

If we report and block such people, we will put an end to our learning. That person was pagan, they could have added to this discussion because they practise magic. We assume that these Kpop stars do too so they could have given us an insight.

This is just my thoughts. Please don’t take it the wrong way <3

vic

Established
Hey guys!

This is a forum where we discuss different theories. It’s a place where we can express our own thoughts and opinions.

That user was a troll but I don’t think they should have been reported. Those things stop us from engaging in meaningful discussions and actually progressing as a community. I know they were trolling and hating on monotheistic faiths but at the end of the day, it’s he/she’s right to do so.

Even if they are pagan, they should still have the right to express their thoughts. I’m Muslim and I have no problem what so ever with the users here posting things about the Christian faith. At times, they might even low-key jab at Islam but at the end of the day, they have the full rights to do so.

I think we can all agree that the best way to deal with trolls is with kindness. Even if they were pagan, it should not make a difference to us. They are still our brother/sister in humanity. If they think Christianity or any other monotheistic faith is terrible, then they will have to answer for that in the hereafter.

If we report and block such people, we will put an end to our learning. That person was pagan, they could have added to this discussion because they practise magic. We assume that these Kpop stars do too so they could have given us an insight.

I appreciate what you wrote and I 100% agree with the kindness thing.

If a pagan wants to join the discussion then they are welcome to, however, this person in particular didn't come here to have a respectful discussion. Instead they spammed the thread attacking certain religions and users, accused us of hating/defamation, didn't really entertain any counterarguments and even admitted that this thread is being watched on. So reporting/blocking was totally justified.

Boopdedoop

Established
Hey guys!

I sort of disagree. They did not first come here with the intent of having a peaceful talk or sharing their views they came here in the most disrespectful fashion. I think anyone will respect anyone else on this thread if you come here with the intent of giving your views respectfully and not straight out use derogatory language on the first message. There have been so many trolls on this site I believe we are all just done with their behavior. Anything we would have posted would have been insulted from then on because they have not quite yet experienced an open viewpoint. Our reporting them was an okay thing to do.

vic

Established
Ugh it is low key annoying when people (actually that one poster in this thread) think anything from God is the result of "colonization ". Come on!

History clearly shows monotheistic religions, such as Christianity, were already wide spread in various African countries before any "colonizers" arrived.

And these colonizers were NOT Christian. They were pagan rosicrucians lol
Exactly. Early christians didn't get persecuted and killed for people to whine about how christianity is only a tool to gain power and wealth

Lostgirl

Rookie
I appreciate what you wrote and I 100% agree with the kindness thing.

If a pagan wants to join the discussion then they are welcome to, however, this person in particular didn't come here to have a respectful discussion. Instead they spammed the thread attacking certain religions and users, accused us of hating/defamation, didn't really entertain any counterarguments and even admitted that this thread is being watched on. So reporting/blocking was totally justified.
I sort of disagree. They did not first come here with the intent of having a peaceful talk or sharing their views they came here in the most disrespectful fashion. I think anyone will respect anyone else on this thread if you come here with the intent of giving your views respectfully and not straight out use derogatory language on the first message. There have been so many trolls on this site I believe we are all just done with their behavior. Anything we would have posted would have been insulted from then on because they have not quite yet experienced an open viewpoint. Our reporting them was an okay thing to do.
I completely understand <3

theartbook35

Veteran
I agree. I saw too, that you had tried to have a peaceful discussion with the troll, and the troll kept on trolling. Which is really unfortunate cause all they had to do is spend a little while chatting with us normally and would see that we're all perfectly fine.

I've seen other parts of the internet try to say that this site is full of people who are homophobes and close-minded, but in reality we're just a collection of people who think outside the box. There are, of course, crappy people on any website (not on this forum specifically though), that's how it goes, but that doesn't make an entire forum or website toxic.