BTS discussion thread

VioletRian

Rookie
Oooooh...that is some theory you made. Do you think her and Bt!s were THAT close?
I have literally no idea, i kinda thought of it without any Back-Up reasoning, i remembered their song and how elite loves to throw sensual parties with their puppets in the said party, and what happens in those parties, so that is how i made the conclusion, other than this i have no thought to back it up...

queen82

Star
I have literally no idea, i kinda thought of it without any Back-Up reasoning, i remembered their song and how elite loves to throw sensual parties with their puppets in the said party, and what happens in those parties, so that is how i made the conclusion, other than this i have no thought to back it up...
sensual parties means orgies ahahah

LilaqQen

Established
Yeah i figured you said that as a joke. But for real, i always wondered how and why Bt!S is so close with Hal!sey. She is being known as a bi woman and the elite wants to promote it so desperately. There were other artists B!ts met like Ariana, Shawn, Camila and others but i wonder how Halsey got to be so close to them after meeting them at the BBMA's. Was it her style, jokes, character or voice that made her stand out better than the other artists? The boys literally mentioned her being their girl and showed off their friendship bracelets every time. Of course, i don't say their friendship isn't real but i only wonder how she managed to get that close to them when the other artists always said they wanted to work together with Bt!s. Halse!y just complimented them with the same words every other artist says (and Armys say others just do it for clout) just with the extra that she bought them something. Am i crazy for having those thoughts?

ssundungy

Guys i just wanted to use my Korean abilities to translate this post that has all the theories connected from foreign deaths to korean entertainment industry deaths to the vaccine. This was the site that in the very first page where armies were reporting because it claims to call bts as murderers. This writer claims that sulli's note that nobody can see was that a piece of evidence she wrote from this blog. Consider that this is just a translation.
This is from a Korean writer who always gets hacking threats from samsung and jtbc whenever she posts a comment, writes a blog etc and says whenever something happens to SM artists the blame goes to them in her articles.

Ahhh this would have helped if you guys seen Jd (Kpop's ) only adding that so that its searchable in youtube. Iu's blueming video this would have helped but oh wells its deleted

I'm adding down all the things that the illuminati guys did, samsung and the Korean current' political party did in ruining everything.
Ex CNN show host Larry King dies a Major league-r Hank Aron dies (after vaccinated with moderna) and they connect baseball to the baseball bat abuser rapper Iron dies as a (suicide cover up) and actress song yoo jung also.
This is due to the moon (our disgraceful SK president) government trying to cover up the final acceptance and apologies of the late seoul mayor of his sexual harrassment scandal. Also another political person called Park Jong Chul was called out due to his sexual scandal also. It does feel like the Korean Intelligence Agency and samsung's doings.
So both articles of l k and h a seems to be released at the same time and it seems like it refreshes the info used for Korea also.

*add Korea is really crazy rn the president actually said that you should be allowed to exchange babies if you don't want to after a tragic incident in preventing that and they already put up a bill to make everyone be vaccinated etc.

So he kind of assessed the people that should be vaccinated to first people over 50 and hospital workers and she was reminded of over 50 and the *euthenasia* from the UN plan by 2025. It feels like they just wanted to build vaccinated distorted babies then delete the younger generation and the older generation slowly.

Gives the movie example of equilibrium, v for vendetta,aeon flux and Elysium as a possible outcome.
like brave new world that might happen to us who don't feel anything and become the perfect slaves as they are testing with our babies also.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/02/06/new-vaccines-permanently-alter-your-dna/?fbclid=IwAR2klDrPsGingeaUkhLKh6sY7ljMcs3m6cJDwsMabyqJeS5RQyIi7Wf41Ko
This dna altering theory suggests that the very theory that moon rejected calling it fake news and putting up cat gets covid-19 articles instead. how do you know if its fake news or not when everyone is skeptical about the vaccines and you just shut it off as bad news?
Like do you know what will happen with the hastily made vaccines of pfeizer and moderna inside of you?

The vaccine shows an example of how Bill Gate's experiences of polio vaccines, which led to more death and is worried for infertility in women.

Can someone who does gematria do this

Larry King 87, Corona death = fake CNN
1933 11 19 birthday - (moon calendar Dec 29th) to 2021 Jan 23rd
CNN Larry King show from 1985-2010 25 years last show 2010 12 16th (moon calendar nov 11th)

1999 3 emmy awards
Over 6000+ shows
Andy King dies at 65 near end of july
chia king dies at 52 not long after
7 wives 8 marriages
63 years of activity throughout different mediums

Hank Louis Aron home run king
1934 Feb 5th-(dec 22nd) till Jan 22nd (moon calendar dec 28th)
January 5th vaccinated
(m c= nov 22nd)

1999 Hank Aron awards
(25th anniversary of him beating baby ruth's record)
professional from 1954

His back number 44 - year of 82' wall of fame
invited by samsung to visit somewhere from 1982 aug 26- sep 2nd
doctor's death after getting vaccine in miami- 56 years of age

samsung + bts uses 55=17
2018 BTS comeback day moon calendar 4 4th japanese release date April 4th

Sulli's death and Jo gook's resignation
Kim won hyo's father's death
11:40 death- 11x4= 44
April operation - by 4th month from the operation (dunno which one this is regarding)

Miami doctor's death 11 nov 4th vaccinated
Portugal nurse in 40's
Israel death 4 counts

"they usually use this 4 number then no. of 55. which links with children's day in Korea
assume this was linked also with larry king's children's deaths
they usually try to link deaths with 2 people/

Last year AOA Jimin's father's death on April 4th was linked

Born Nov 11 19th larry king \ significant for covering 9.11 terror
2015 guardian interview
Hank aron vaccinated jan 5th / invited to korea by samsung

Larry King runs show 25 years daughter dead at 52.
Hank Aaron born 2 feb 5th then starts pro life at 1952/54? not sure

hong jun pyo and 17 other pp's (political peeps) put in the bill for forced vaccinations at 1 jan/19th
119/9.11 play is used alot also apparently
Samsung +jtbc uses 9 and bangtan uses 22

Larry King 2020 two kids die - came out in hyundai advertisement
Hank Aron moon calendar 12/22nd Jan 22nd dies
vaccinated on the 22nd of november
Jong's funeral hyundai asan hospital
After 22 months of Jong's death sulli's death
room used for his funeral 2nd storey room no. 20.
Last stage 12 december 9th. (moon calendar oct 22nd)
Last show? (11 nov 22nd)

Miami doctor vaccinated pfeizer - 12 december 18th (Jonghyun's death)
death of miami doctor - January 3rd (moon calendar Nov 11 22nd.)

There is at least like 5 more paragraphs in this paragraph but I cant be bothered. so tbc!

swayy000

Star
Yeah i figured you said that as a joke. But for real, i always wondered how and why Bt!S is so close with Hal!sey. She is being known as a bi woman and the elite wants to promote it so desperately. There were other artists B!ts met like Ariana, Shawn, Camila and others but i wonder how Halsey got to be so close to them after meeting them at the BBMA's. Was it her style, jokes, character or voice that made her stand out better than the other artists? The boys literally mentioned her being their girl and showed off their friendship bracelets every time. Of course, i don't say their friendship isn't real but i only wonder how she managed to get that close to them when the other artists always said they wanted to work together with Bt!s. Halse!y just complimented them with the same words every other artist says (and Armys say others just do it for clout) just with the extra that she bought them something. Am i crazy for having those thoughts?
nope i used to think the same thing too. In all honesty, i feel like their friendship is geniune with her, but like you said, its mostly just for promotion.

vic

Established
Guys iam crying iam happy crying.....because we maybe help them out. Like we gave them strength. This theard not only help army out but maybe bts themselfs. Idk you guys but what i see makes me smile and gave me also hope.
Watch from 05:17 rm guessed taehyung artist he likes. But rm also guessed why taehyung like justin bieber because of jb last song.

I hear a lot about sinners
Don't think that I'll be a saint
But I might go down to the river, uh
'Cause the way that the sky opens up when we touch
Yeah, it's makin' me say
That the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy, holy, holy, holy, holy
On God
Runnin' to the altar like a track star
Can't wait another second
'Cause the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy
I don't do well with the drama
And no, I can't stand it bein' fake
No, no, no, no, no, no-no-no
I don't believe in nirvana
But the way that we love in the night gave me life
Baby, I can't explain
On God
Feels so holy
They say we're too young and
The pimps and the players say, "Don't go crushin'"
Wise men say, "Fools rush in"
But I don't know (ah-ah, ah, ah)
But I don't know (Chance the Rapper, ah)
The first step pleases the Father
Might be the hardest to take
But when you come out of the water
I'm a believer, my heart is fleshy
Life is short with a temper like Joe Pesci
They always come and sing your praises, your name is catchy
But they don't see you how I see you, Parlay and Desi
Cross, Tween, Tween, Hesi' hit the jet speed
When they get messy, go lefty, like Lionel Messi
Let's take a trip and get the Vespas or rent a jet-ski
I know the spots that got the best weed, we goin' next week
I wanna honor, wanna honor you
Bride's groom, I'm my father's child
I know when the son takes the first steps, the Father's proud
If you make it to the water He'll part the clouds
I know He made you a snack like Oscar Proud
Suffer it to be so now gotta clean it up
Formalize the union in communion He can trust
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
On God
On God
On God
'Cause the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy

Imagine we make them believe in god to the right and only god, because of our posts. It make me so happy. I pray for everyone may god guide your right. I wish for all of you happiness. Iam proud of you guys. Please dont lose faith and hope. God/Allah is with you. And our prayers are also with you.

Here some little quotes to everyone not just for bts if you feel lost lately or sad i pray for everyone of you may allah/god help you out of every situation you are.

Allah is the arabic word for God.
Sabr is the arabic word for patience.
Dua is the arabic word for prayer.
View attachment 51359View attachment 51360

View attachment 51358
View attachment 51356
View attachment 51355
I mean "Holy" is not so holy if you read the lyrics. V went on to explain how he just likes JB as an artist and not as a role model, which kinda sounds like backtracking to me (to not raise suspicion). If he is actually even a tiny bit inspired by JB's faith in Jesus (whether it's genuine or not, cuz Justin's either still learning or a conscious hypocrite) then I'm happy. And ngl that video made me smile

AmazingGrace

Established
Guys iam crying iam happy crying.....because we maybe help them out. Like we gave them strength. This theard not only help army out but maybe bts themselfs. Idk you guys but what i see makes me smile and gave me also hope.
Watch from 05:17 rm guessed taehyung artist he likes. But rm also guessed why taehyung like justin bieber because of jb last song.

I hear a lot about sinners
Don't think that I'll be a saint
But I might go down to the river, uh
'Cause the way that the sky opens up when we touch
Yeah, it's makin' me say
On God
Feels so holy
I don't do well with the drama
And no, I can't stand it bein' fake
No, no, no, no, no, no-no-no
I don't believe in nirvana
But the way that we love in the night gave me life
Baby, I can't explain
On God
Feels so holy
But I don't know (ah-ah, ah, ah)
But I don't know (Chance the Rapper, ah)
The first step pleases the Father
Might be the hardest to take
But when you come out of the water
I'm a believer, my heart is fleshy
Life is short with a temper like Joe Pesci
They always come and sing your praises, your name is catchy
But they don't see you how I see you, Parlay and Desi
Cross, Tween, Tween, Hesi' hit the jet speed
When they get messy, go lefty, like Lionel Messi
Let's take a trip and get the Vespas or rent a jet-ski
I know the spots that got the best weed, we goin' next week
I wanna honor, wanna honor you
Bride's groom, I'm my father's child
I know when the son takes the first steps, the Father's proud
If you make it to the water He'll part the clouds
I know He made you a snack like Oscar Proud
Suffer it to be so now gotta clean it up
Formalize the union in communion He can trust
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
On God
On God
On God
'Cause the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy

Imagine we make them believe in god to the right and only god, because of our posts. It make me so happy. I pray for everyone may god guide your right. I wish for all of you happiness. Iam proud of you guys. Please dont lose faith and hope. God/Allah is with you. And our prayers are also with you.

Here some little quotes to everyone not just for bts if you feel lost lately or sad i pray for everyone of you may allah/god help you out of every situation you are.

Allah is the arabic word for God.
Sabr is the arabic word for patience.
Dua is the arabic word for prayer.
View attachment 51359View attachment 51360

View attachment 51358
View attachment 51356
View attachment 51355
Interesting that he like this song specifically. Hope it means more then he said, but I also hope it will not have bad consequences for him.
I'm aware the rules of this thread do not allow religion topics, so I apologize, and I'll put the post into spoiler.
Sorry, but I've never heard ex-s4tanist say they were saved by Allah. Correct me if I'm wrong. Everywhere I look for the topic I see Jesus.

Bae Yeon Hee, one of contributors of this thread, is also ex-s4tainst.

My initiation included invoking the jezebel spirit. I took pictures the day before and the day after and had I not taken the pictures I would not have known it was me. The person in those pics were not me. My family didn't even know the pics were me. I went from reserved with high morals on sex to no moral all about the Do what thou wilt mindset. There are times I don't remember how I'd get somewhere. Friends asked wth happened to me being a goody goody to the polar opposite. I'm ashamed of myself for behaving that way. That was the first thing that changed just as drastically and fast when I surrendered my life back to Yeshua/Jesus.
... I can say that I am yet to come across any ex occultist that came out of it and didn't do it without Jesus. Just saying. Every ex occultist testimony I have seen, is now in a strong relationship with Jesus. I also want to point out that every sect of the occult has NO PROBLEM with any other RELIGION including catholicism EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY. Every one of them is to blashpheme and do the opposite of what the Holy Bible says. That in itself speaks volumes.

• Love
Reactions: vic

vic

Established
Interesting that he like this song specifically. Hope it means more then he said, but I also hope it will not have bad consequences for him.
I'm aware the rules of this thread do not allow religion topics, so I apologize, and I'll put the post into spoiler.
Sorry, but I've never heard ex-s4tanist say they were saved by Allah. Correct me if I'm wrong. Everywhere I look for the topic I see Jesus.

Bae Yeon Hee, one of contributors of this thread, is also ex-s4tainst.
You brought up great points. The member who started this thread is no longer active, still, I understand why the religion rule was put into place. While I do not regret talking about what's most important to me, I apologize for breaking this rule and possibly offending someone. I respect everyone here despite any of our differences <3

Thank you everyone for always keeping this discussion civil as VCF in general feels like a breeze of fresh air in this crazy, changing world

MiaWallace

Rookie
Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve last posted. For those who know me in the forum, I’ve missed you and hope you’re all well! :)

The sudden reason why I stopped posting here is because something really disturbing happened to me related to BT-ASS. After that incident, I just decided to not engage anymore, stop researching/decoding or even talk about them.

Right now I have absolutely no idea what’s up with BT-ASS, what they’re doing, what’s their new songs, albums or scandals, etc.

A couple of days ago, I saw at the news and read several articles about the death of some Korean rapper called Iron and an actress named Song Yoo Jung. To be honest, I don’t even know who they are (altho I’m from South Korea) as I’m not very familiar with K-pop industry or Korean media or entertainment industry in general. But I was shocked and thought that there was definitely something fishy and suspicious just by the fact that the media was reporting the death of 2 celebrities in one article stating that they ‘’may have committed suicide’’ and died at the same day. Plus I couldn’t find one single article explaining of how they died. And of course, as soon as I read all of them, my guts were telling me that this may possibly be related to BANG P3D0, BigShit and BT-ASS.

We all know that the Cabal (or Illuminati or whatever the hell you want to call them) operates based on letters and numbers. So I decided to do some decoding using gematria, which I also stopped learning after that incident.

Kinda off topic - but I’ve always thought that Beirut explosion in Lebanon and Diego Maradona’s death had something to do with BigShit/BT-ASS (Beirut explosion happened 2 weeks before BT-ASS’s Dynamite song’s release date) and now I can safely say that I was right. Please see it for yourselves. Numbers don’t lie. This was clearly planned, calculated premeditated murder done by the Cabal.

IMAGE22.jpg

I have yet to decode Iron’s death because in some articles they spelled his name Chung Heon Chul and in others - Jeon Heon Cheol. Which one is the right one??? And besides, I couldn’t find that many informations about him other than allegations for using drugs and assaulting or r4ping his ex gf or something like that?? But I personally do think that the death of these 2 people are somehow connected to BigSh1t and BT-ASS in order to win the Grammy’s…probably?? But that’s just my personal thoughts. But I have absolutely no doubt that both Iron and Song Yoo Jung were sacrificed.

Btw, have a look at this. I used Chung Heon Chul instead of Jeon Heon Cheol.

IMAGE01.jpg

How do you explain this? It’s CRAZY! And this is definitely NOT a random coincidence.

Also, I found this interesting article related to BT-ASS and their relationship with Obama that might interest you. But I already knew that there was something going on between them.

https://www.shockya.com/news/2021/01/12/alki-david-talks-obama-china-leonardo-on-kabc/

God bless you all, be safe. <3

LilaqQen

Established
Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve last posted. For those who know me in the forum, I’ve missed you and hope you’re all well! :)

The sudden reason why I stopped posting here is because something really disturbing happened to me related to BT-ASS. After that incident, I just decided to not engage anymore, stop researching/decoding or even talk about them.

Right now I have absolutely no idea what’s up with BT-ASS, what they’re doing, what’s their new songs, albums or scandals, etc.

A couple of days ago, I saw at the news and read several articles about the death of some Korean rapper called Iron and an actress named Song Yoo Jung. To be honest, I don’t even know who they are (altho I’m from South Korea) as I’m not very familiar with K-pop industry or Korean media or entertainment industry in general. But I was shocked and thought that there was definitely something fishy and suspicious just by the fact that the media was reporting the death of 2 celebrities in one article stating that they ‘’may have committed suicide’’ and died at the same day. Plus I couldn’t find one single article explaining of how they died. And of course, as soon as I read all of them, my guts were telling me that this may possibly be related to BANG P3D0, BigShit and BT-ASS.

We all know that the Cabal (or Illuminati or whatever the hell you want to call them) operates based on letters and numbers. So I decided to do some decoding using gematria, which I also stopped learning after that incident.

Kinda off topic - but I’ve always thought that Beirut explosion in Lebanon and Diego Maradona’s death had something to do with BigShit/BT-ASS (Beirut explosion happened 2 weeks before BT-ASS’s Dynamite song’s release date) and now I can safely say that I was right. Please see it for yourselves. Numbers don’t lie. This was clearly planned, calculated premeditated murder done by the Cabal.

View attachment 51405

I have yet to decode Iron’s death because in some articles they spelled his name Chung Heon Chul and in others - Jeon Heon Cheol. Which one is the right one??? And besides, I couldn’t find that many informations about him other than allegations for using drugs and assaulting or r4ping his ex gf or something like that?? But I personally do think that the death of these 2 people are somehow connected to BigSh1t and BT-ASS in order to win the Grammy’s…probably?? But that’s just my personal thoughts. But I have absolutely no doubt that both Iron and Song Yoo Jung were sacrificed.

View attachment 51403

How do you explain this? It’s CRAZY! And this is definitely NOT a random coincidence.

Also, I found this interesting article related to BT-ASS and their relationship with Obama that might interest you. But I already knew that there was something going on between them.

https://www.shockya.com/news/2021/01/12/alki-david-talks-obama-china-leonardo-on-kabc/

Welcome back! I'm one of the newer members but i'm still happy you came back. The codes are indeed really crazy! I also don't think they just committed suicide. It's too suspicious to sweep it under the rug so easily. I still hope Bt!s will get exposed in the future along with everyone in the industry. They may look cute and friendly, but we don't know how they truly are. We can't read minds and hearts. By the way, i always laugh at these ridiculous nicknames, Btass is really something And, i definitely don't want to offend you and you don't have to answer that, but may i ask what happened to you relating B!ts? You made me curious but if it's too personal, i won't ask again

swayy000

Star
Hi everyone!

View attachment 51405

View attachment 51403

bt-ass lmaooo

swayy000

Star
Hi everyone!

View attachment 51405

View attachment 51403

could you explain gemetria to me and how it works? i've heard of it but never really understood how it works

AmazingGrace

Established
Welcome back! I'm one of the newer members but i'm still happy you came back. The codes are indeed really crazy! I also don't think they just committed suicide. It's too suspicious to sweep it under the rug so easily. I still hope Bt!s will get exposed in the future along with everyone in the industry. They may look cute and friendly, but we don't know how they truly are. We can't read minds and hearts. By the way, i always laugh at these ridiculous nicknames, Btass is really something And, i definitely don't want to offend you and you don't have to answer that, but may i ask what happened to you relating B!ts? You made me curious but if it's too personal, i won't ask again
I would also like to know about the incident from @MiaWallace if she doesn't mind sharing.